• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 1,531 Views, 31 Comments

Gravity Foals: Book 1: Secrets of the Draconequus - Megasis101



Dipper and Mabel comes across a mystery that has never been solved before. Draconequus: A creature with multiple different and strange animal body parts.

  • ...
6
 31
 1,531

Diamond Dogs

Dipper zipped up his backpack and swung it around his back. He gave Mabel her backpack and she swung it on her back.

"Dipper, why do we need backpacks?" Mabel asked.

"You heard what the book said, we need to get to that gem before Discord gets to it first. I have a feeling something terrible's going to happen if he gets a hold of it. We'd probably have to search the whole forest if we have to, it might take days." Dipper replied. They were out side the Mystery Shack getting ready to go out to the woods. Dipper took another deep breath and stepped into the forest. Mabel followed. He moon rose and the sky was getting darker. After a while, it got darker.

"Uggggghh!" Dipper heard behind him. "Diiipperr! We've been walking for hoooouurrrs!"

"No, Mabel, we've been walking for minutes." Dipper said. "But I'm tired! And hungry! And cold!" Mabel wined.

"Stop complaining. We'll rest later." Dipper replied.

"But I want to rest noooow!" Mabel wined.

"Shhh! Discord might be here. This is the place we met him." They snuck in the bushes. Dipper tried to see if Discord was there. Lucky enough, he wasn't.

"Cost is clear." Dipper whispered. They came out of the bushes and walked to the other side of the clearing. Dipper stopped at the huge rock. He looked behind the rock. Nothing was there.

"So where do you think it is?" Mabel asked. "I don't know." He answered.

"If I were a Draconequus, were would I look for a gem?" Mabel asked. The bushes rustled, but Dipper turned his attention back to Mabel.

"Well if I were looking for a gem I would look in the forest." The bushes rustled again, harder this time.

"I have the feeling someone's watching us." Dipper whispered.

"Yeah. Let's get out of here." Mabel whispered back. They slowly snuck out of the clearing. Suddenly, something jumped out in front of them.

"Your not going anywhere!" It spoke. It was a dog, on two legs!

"Ah!" Dipper and Mabel screamed. "What are you?" Dipper shouted.

"A Diamond Dog." Mabel and Dipper tried to back away.

"What do you want from us?" Mabel asked.

"We heard that you were looking for a gem." The scary, high-pitched, crackly voice gave Dipper shivers.

"We'll help you find it." It said. Suddenly, Dipper felt something on his ankle. He quickly turned around. A huge furry arm gripped around his leg. One was also around Mabel's. The arm started tugging and they dragged across the grass into a great big hole. Mabel and Dipper screamed as the moonlight slowly disappeared and their surroundings became dark.