• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 1,289 Views, 32 Comments

The Time Lord and Rainbow Dash - RandomHamster33

  • ...
17
 32
 1,289

Tied

Simon saw the gleam of sadness in the man’s eyes as he slammed the gun into the side of his head. Though it really wasn’t sadness as in he’d been caught, but that Simon had done what he’d done. Shaking the thoughts out of his head, the criminal bent down to pick the man up. He slipped his arms under his and started pulling the unconscious alien back to the vehicle. Once he got him in the hummer, he went for the winged girl. She was rather light, actually, for a teenager.

James, the driver, looked over at Simon once he positioned himself in the passenger seat. “You good?”

Simon nodded. “Yep. Let’s go back. Jay’s getting impatient.” As if on cue, the telltale buzz came through the radio.

“You’ve got him, then?” Jay asked roughly.

“Yeah,” James smirked, leaning over to talk into the radio, “ran him down like an animal!” He then honked the horn loudly.

A small laugh was heard on the other side. “Good. Now, get back here. We’ll need to question them and then take ‘em to the bosses.” The static went out, signifying that Jay was off the line.

“You heard him. Get a move on,” Simon said gruffly. James gave him a quick glare and then put the great yellow hummer into drive.

Simon sighed, rubbing his temples. He was a smaller guy (compared with the other men, anyways), with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He wore a black turtle neck with black running shoes (and blue jeans). He had matching gloves that were cut off at the middle of each finger on each hand. A thick belt—also of the same color—looped around his waist, going slightly sideways, with all his supplies and weapons hidden in it.

Simon served as the brains of the bunch, AKA the weakest guy of the group. Tech guy, mostly. Also, obviously, he went after the runaways with James.

James was larger than Simon, mostly because he was six foot eight. He wore a red T-shirt with the words “Fuck Bitches Get M$ney” printed upon the front. (Personally, Simon always thought that shirt was rather disrespectful of women whenever he saw it. He didn’t exactly see how women were female dogs or anything in that vulgar area). James wore regular blue jeans; torn at the knees. He had a pair of large black boots on. His hair was thick—though not long, only covering his ears—wavy, and blonde, plus he also had light blue eyes, which were usually concealed with a pair of dark sunglasses. Not in this case, though, as he had them lifted on top. He served as the permanent driver of the gang.

Jay was the largest, but not by height. He was just built bigger; large muscles, thick legs. He wore a black T-shirt with blue jeans and large black combat boots—similar somewhat to how James dressed, although without the vulgar words and images on the shirt. His gun was tucked in his pants while his sharp dagger was carefully stowed in his boot top for easy access. Jay’s hair was brown and he had thick eyebrows over his matching eyes. He was the leader of the ragtag team. Many people thought he was horrible; in all reality, he actually wasn’t that bad. He mostly acted tough to intimidate.

Stephanie, or Steph, as most called her, was short with black hair she kept in a bun and brown eyes. She was Asian (but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like it. She prefers ‘multicultural’). She wore a completely black outfit that matched Simon’s in nearly every way, except for the fact she wore knee-high boots and her jeans were also black. She was the feisty one, always looking for a fight. (James had learned that the hard way when he had first met her). She barely came up to Simon’s chest.

Now, with James whooping in victory as he pulled his sunglasses down over his eyes, the two were performing a U-turn in a small side room. James honked the horn loudly, startling the other man, who jumped in his seat.

“Woo! I got that guy so good!” James hollered. He proceeded to do a quick victory dance, wiggling in his seat. Simon groaned, putting his face in his hands. He then raised his face to the sky, mouthing ‘why me, why me?’ to the gods. James saw this and grinned. “What’s the matter, Si? Sad because you’re not nearly as awesome as me?”

Simon shot him a glare. “If you don’t shut up, then you might wake up our, you know, passengers?” He jerked his head to the two unconscious forms in the back.

James seemed to realize this and quieted down. “Right.” They resumed their journey in silence. Once reaching the main room, Jay and Steph hopped into the hummer with the other unconscious girl. James drove them to a small interrogation room. All it had was a few chairs—enough for their ‘guests’—and a table. It had a door leading into it and one-sided glass so they could see into the room.

Upon arriving at the room’s door, they all got off and went around to the back of the hummer. Jay slung the aliens over his shoulder, with the exception of the winged girl, who was in Simon’s arms, and walked over to the door. Steph tapped in the key code and stepped back, allowing the two to enter.

Jay tied all three aliens to their chairs. Once he was done, they wouldn’t be able to move anything except their heads.

“What do we do now?” James asked when he took the cigarette he was smoking away from his mouth as he leaned against the wall.

“Easy. We wait for our victims to wake up,” Jay responded coldly.


There was a fierce pain in the back of the Doctor’s skull. Come to think of it, his whole body hurt with such an intensity that he thought he might’ve been regenerating again. But as he blinked open his eyes, vision bleary, wearily looking around, nothing looked different about him.

Well, unless being tied down to a chair was different.

Startled from seeing it, the Time Lord jerked from his grogginess, struggling against his restraints. He tugged at his hands, which were tied behind his back.

“No use, freak,” a deep voice said, “You can’t get away.”

The Doctor looked up at the figure that had suddenly appeared in front of him. He cocked an eyebrow. Yes, this person was once of the bad guys, if he was correct.

“So, mind telling me where I am?” the Doctor asked in a completely unconcerned tone of voice. He glanced about the room. “Nice for an interrogation room. Very—secret lairish.” He smirked slightly.

“Oh shut up you freak of nature,” came another voice. The one who had spoken was currently smoking a cigarette.

“Nah, I don’t think I will—and that’s not very nice. I’m as close to a freak of nature as you are,” the Time Lord chided lightly.

“Ha! I’m human; you’re not.” The man flicked his cigarette at the Doctor, where it tapped his shoulder, falling into his lap.

“But at least I am polite.” The Doctor shifted, letting the cancer stick fall between the gaps in his legs.

“James, shut up,” the other man ordered.

“Whatever.” With a roll of his eyes, James left the room.

“He wasn't very nice, was he?" the Doctor commented idly, glancing around the room, unconcerned.

"Shut up!" the large man snarled.

"Why?"

"Because you're just an alien with no brains!"

"I have a brain. How could I live without a brain? It runs all functions in the body, after all."

"You know what I—hey! No turning my words on me!" The man pointed an accusing finger at the Doctor.

"I technically didn't; I was just correcting your mistake," the Time Lord defended himself with a casual shrug of his shoulders.

The large man was suddenly in his face, a snarl on his lips. His hand was on the back of the chair, holding it back slightly so the Time Lord was lifted backwards. He shifted his gaze down at the chair for a moment before returning his eyes to the man.

"Listen, alien. I don't know what the bosses want from you, but we're going to get answers from you someway. So I suggest you start talking," he growled.

"Uh, okay . . ." the Doctor started cautiously, as if he was thinking, "I got hit by a car, so I'm not sure if I'm really injured. Will I be receiving medical attention?"

"That's not what I meant!" The man threw up his hands, irritated. "Simon, get in here!" A short moment later, another man walked in.

"Yeah?" the new arrival asked.

"Deal with this guy?"

"Uh, okay?" They exchanged awkward glances for a few moments before the guy left.

"Oh. Well, I'm actually kinda serious. I might need medical attention." The Time Lord blinked innocently up at the man.

It was such an unknowing gaze that Simon nearly wanted to help this man. He settled instead for face palming, drawing his hand slowly down his face, then shifting his fingers to rub at the bridge of his nose.

"So . . . is that a 'no' then?"

"Will you—just stop, okay? Stop." Simon held up his hands in defeat.

"No, I'm actually serious. I'm bleeding," the Doctor said. Indeed he was; a large dark stain was coating the chair and the back half of his overcoat.

"I'm not sure I'm qualified to do that."

"But you're a doctor, I'm a doctor, so come on; help another out, huh?"

"I—how did you know that?" Simon cocked an eyebrow.

"Don't really know." They stared at each other for a while.

"I'll have to get . . . clearance from Jay."

"If it's not too much of a trouble, would you? My physiology is better than humans, by far, but I’m not sure how long it will take to heal. Would have to assess the damage first. I don’t want to regenerate. I can lose quite a bit of blood, but there's limits for me, too," the Doctor said matter-of-factly with a nod of his head.

Simon glanced around, biting his lip. Should I? He might die. Then where would we be? We’d all be killed before we could escape.

“I’ll be right back,” Simon said slowly, starting to back out of the room. He kept his gaze on the Doctor all the while as he closed the door. Once out, he turned to Jay. The larger man had his arms crossed, leaning on the wall, while James was against the hummer with Steph on the hood.

Jay raised an eyebrow. “That was quick. Get any answers out of him?”

“No. I think he might die before we get any answers at all, to be truthful,” Simon answered worriedly.

“What do you mean? He was being a smartass and looked completely fine when I was in there,” James piped up, his voice slightly muffled as he lit a cigarette once again; hand cupped around his mouth and the other lighting the cigarette with a lighter, a ‘shk shk’ coming from the item as he pressed down on it.

“He’s got a point,” Jay said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Maybe you should look in the glass,” Steph suggested, rolling her eyes. She kicked a black-booted foot lazily in the direction of the room. With a glance among them, the three took a few steps towards the glass to sneak a peek.

The Doctor was sitting limply in his seat, eyes half closed. His shoulders slumped down, significantly changing his demeanor from earlier.

“Good; let the freak die,” James muttered, taking a puff of his cigarette.

“You know as well as I do that we can’t afford to do that,” Jay snapped angrily. His eyes glittered with sadness for a moment before hardening again. “I’ll allow you to fix him. Just make sure he doesn’t get away.” He gave Simon a stern look and then walked away.

Simon nodded and went around the back of the parked vehicle to retrieve his medical kit. As much as he wanted to just let the captives go, he knew they had to keep them there. They wouldn’t live. He knew all the others regretted this as much as he did, including James.

But it was for a good cause, right?

Simon brushed off the regrets and tightened his grip on the orange first aid kit in his hand. He would at least ease the suffering as much as he could for now.

He entered the room again and found the alien was unconscious. He quickly started cutting the ropes from around his body. As soon as he was free, he lifted the blood-soaked Time Lord onto the single table in the room. Simon found he was actually pretty light, surprisingly.

Simon removed the man’s coat and suit jacket, then unbuttoned his undershirt. Being a doctor, it didn’t affect him in the slightest. He rolled him onto his stomach and observed the damage. A large gash was going across the Time Lord’s back where the hummer had hit him; blood still ran freely from the wound and it looked quite bad. The rest of his back was bruised—probably quite a bit of his body was bruised as well.

Simon began cleaning the gash quickly and efficiently. Soon all the blood was cleaned up (though, unfortunately, his clothes were ruined) and he got out a needle to stitch the skin back together. The wound was neatly stitched and then Simon covered it.

Simon rolled the Time Lord over once again. He redressed him and returned him to his seat, tying him up again.

His work here was done.


Rainbow Dash groaned slightly. She heard voices. Her rose eyes blinked open and she sighed deeply, seeing where she was. She had nearly hoped that she was still at home in her cloud bed and had just dreamed about the changelings and meeting the Doctor, who, speaking of him, was slumped in the seat next to her, blood all over him. Dash grimaced; that didn’t smell very good. Even though she was in human form—mostly—she still had her acute hearing and smell. And a ton of blood wasn’t something she wanted to smell right when she woke up from being tranquilized. The irony tang assaulted her nose. Rainbow’s nostrils flared and she tried to scoot her chair away from the bloody Time Lord.

“Hey! It stinks in here! Let me out!” she yelled loudly, fighting against her restraints. Her muscles strained. “Get me out of here! It stinks soo bad!” She lifted her head up and continued yelling. “Let me out!”

“Will you shut up?” James growled.

“No! It stinks in here.”

“Who cares?”

“I do, dumb buck. Your ridiculous human nose might not be able to smell it that strongly, but mine can. And all I smell right now is bloody Doctor.” She huffed at the man.

“Not my fault.”

Rainbow laughed. “Actually, it is. If you hadn’t hit the Doctor with your car, then he wouldn’t be covered in blood.”

“How would you know?”

“It’s pretty obvious that’s what happened. We were getting chased by a car, I passed out, then we’re here and he’s all bloody. Not really hard to figure out, even for me.”

“How do you know I ran him over?”

“I don’t know. Lucky guess.” Dash shrugged. “But I was right!”

“Shut up.”

“Whatever man.”

Author's Note:

These chapters are getting shorter by the month!

No, but in all seriousness, shorter. It's gonna be a blood bath.