• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 2,653 Views, 47 Comments

Guyver: The Bio-Boosted Protector of Equestria - Saviour From The Dark



The Creators, as they are called, searched the universe and spent their existence trying to create the perfect Biological weapon....The Human and this is how the Bio-Boosted Armor became know as the Guyver or in the creators tongue "Out of contr

  • ...
7
 47
 2,653

It's The Little Things

The current silence was chilling to say the least, a looming fear settled upon the mare who inspected the aerial intruder. Approaching the sprawled figure took a lot of courage out of the yellow mare, it's tall and strong form only added to her discomfort. Fluttershy could feel Angel shaking in fear as he was clinging to her hind legs for dear life, she wondered if she should be taking the same course of action her bunny was, however the Element of Kindness could not stand by while a poor creature lay inured in her own home.

Slowly she took step after step towards the currently unconscious creature, at least she hoped as it was intimidating enough when it was most helpless, when the floor creaked beneath her steps Fluttershy hid behind her mane in preparation for the creatures awakening............However it was still led there, still as it had been just a few moments ago.

When the mare was finally looking over the creature sprawled limply at the end of her bed she could see a few cracks in the wooden floor boards beneath it, the damage did not concern her only the though of how hard it fell to cause the damage, furthermore the creatures weight now concerned her as if it was vitally wounded she would have no way of moving him to a position that would help with recovery. As she observed the creature, which was now under her official care, it was hard to discern just what the in the world it was..........Fluttershy being renowned for her knowledge of Equestria's wild life, and any living creature upon Equestria for that matter, so the fact that she had no idea what it was both shocked and confused her to no end.

Currently the yellow mare was inspecting the circular metal plate on, what seemed to be, it's forehead. The metal orbs on the sides of it's head and at the center of it's waist made her question further if this creature was indeed a wild animal.........Or some kind of sentient being never before seen upon Equestria............Fluttershy giggled at the silly notion.

Angel jumped onto it's muscular chest which like the rest of it's body was covered in a murky green chitin, almost like what Queen Chrysalis had around her midsection, there were some gaps between the chitin where a dark green, almost black, flesh which looked like thick vines were wrapped around it's body before it was covered in it's chitin armor. The bunny seemed content there as it lightly tapped it's foot upon the creatures chest while Fluttershy observed the spikes protruding from it's forearms and it's head however the spike upon it's head seemed to be a crest of sorts. "Used for the purpose of attracting a mate maybe?" The mare thought to herself, pondering upon the functions and uses that all of the creatures special features provided.

"Angel, would you be so kind and fetch me a bowl of water".

The little rabbit nodded in response and bounced away to fulfill his mission. Fluttershy on the otherhoof was touching the emerald orbs where she believed it's mouth was while she wondered what the protruding holes were upon it's "cheeks". Her touching moved to the emerald orb above the metal circle upon it's forehead, she thought the creatures form of jewelry was strangely beautiful. Looking into it's light pink/lavender eyes she caressed the metal upon it's forehead..........

Hiiisssss

Steam hissed out of the holes upon it's cheeks as the metal circle which she still had her hoof on began glowing with a bright light............Fluttershy couldn't move whether out of fear or her natural instant to stand by the creature and help it, no matter her personal feelings or how much she wanted to curl into a ball.

Realizing that she had jumped back and landed on her rump while sheltering herself from the world by covering her eyes with her hooves, in a vain attempt to hide herself. Yet as whatever horrors she envisioned did not occur the mare allowed herself to lower her hooves and look at the awakened creature, she admitted that it was much more scary awake as she presumed. Once she looked upon the being which was now awake and staring blankly at the hole in her roof she noticed that it's eyes were glowing a light pink, an eerie sight within the darkness of the cottage.

"Ex-cuse me, mister, are you alright?"

The way it suddenly looked at her made her gasp and almost jump, thankfully her good will rooted her to the spot, however to compensate she hid behind her mane. Slowly it rose from the waist upwards, as though it's powerful body required no external help, all the while it watched her with an blank gaze. Thankfully a hopping bunny with a small bowl of water held within it's palms bounced upon the scene, saving Fluttershy from an awkward silence.

"W-Would you like some water?"

The glow radiating from it's eyes faded which somehow made Fluttershy feel more comfortable around the being. It then looked at the bowl of water which Angel set down before it's feet, it was as though the prospect of drinking was unknown to the being. With an almost painful pace Fluttershy watched as it slowly positioned itself to sit with crossed legs furthermore the mare herself sat went to sit by the bowl with Angel who sniffed the seemingly two toed feet of the being.

"Do you need any help with that?"

It looked into her eyes and it's head tilted to the side in a questioning manor. A warm smile spread across her face as she lifted the grabbed the bowl with her hooves and lifted it to her mouth, taking the slightest of sips, the liquid she sipped had moistened her soft lips. After setting the bowl back down she wiped her lips and smiled again at the being who watched her. "Now you try it".

Even if it could not understand her the gesture seemed to of made sense as it took hold of the bowl with it's hands, with extreme caution, the bowl was then lifted to where the two emerald orbs sat side by side...........When said bowl was tilted the liquids poured out onto the being and upon the wooden floor beneath. Angel blinked idly at the being while Fluttershy giggled at the cute actions of the once scary creature which made it look at her with a tilted head once again, she could do nothing but find this being adorable.

"That's okay......I will need to get Twilight to help me find out just what you are. I'm Fluttershy and it looks like I will be looking after you form now on".

After a few moments of silence the air became unnerving, not as intimidating or foreboding as last time yet none the less unnerving. It's hands moved towards the ends of her long pink mane, which to her embarrassment, was frizzy and disheveled for whatever reason. It rolled strands of her pink mane between it's fingers as if it was contemplating something, a slither of a memory or the tail of a moment which it just could not grasp.

It looked straight into her deep blue eyes, she gasped as she felt it grab her forelegs. "Guyver"

Author's Note:

Here's another chapter!

Well since quite a few people like this story I am going to continue it. To be honest I wasn't sure how this chapter would play out however I believe it went alright, all things considered.

Now be honest and tell me what you thought!
I love getting any feedback which could make this fic better or help fuel my efforts. Till next time!