• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 2,653 Views, 47 Comments

Guyver: The Bio-Boosted Protector of Equestria - Saviour From The Dark



The Creators, as they are called, searched the universe and spent their existence trying to create the perfect Biological weapon....The Human and this is how the Bio-Boosted Armor became know as the Guyver or in the creators tongue "Out of contr

  • ...
7
 47
 2,653

The Chains are Broken

There was nothing left.........Red covered most of the organic looking chamber, it surfaces were detailed with indents and bumps, there was little to no angles at all used within the xeno architecture. It would be a beautiful sight if not for the mutilated and unrecognizable corpses which left little of the reasonably sized chamber untouched by deaths taint, limbs and other chunks of organs littered the floor and walls. A dim red light radiated from pulsating orbs placed upon the ceiling, the life fluid of the recently deceased aliens reflected the light ever so lightly, in the midst of strewn organs along with blood soaking or at the least staining nearly every inch of the chamber........

Many ridges and archways adorned the sadistically decorated chamber, marking it as a place of great evil, however many unforgivable sins occurred in the chamber and many alike such chamber existed which in turn committed either less or more of the same evils. The chambers organic, light purple, surface was fractured by the heavy amounts of fresh red blood. In the center of this room was a creature with an appearance more questionable than that of the mutilated alien corpses, at least one of the thousands of organic fragments could be found could be found wherever one looked within the chamber.

Upon it's knees, in a pool of blood, hands grasping its strange head, which had a smooth spike extending from the front of it's head which curved backwards. Said hands which grasped the sides of it's head were blood soaked, as was most of the being, and shook violently as it seemed the creature tried to make sense of the world around it..........As though it could finally understand an awful truth. Two silver metallic orbs were placed on the top left and right of its head while a circle of the same metal sat almost implanted upon it's forehead furthermore a smooth emerald orb sat just above the circle. Underneath that were two lavender shaded slits which expressed not even a droplet of emotion, you would find more emotion in what little remained of the terror stricken now mutilated faces of the aliens.

Where many would expect a mouth to be instead were two extremely smooth emerald orbs placed side by side an inch apart furthermore this being seemed to lack a nose and had two angular opening which protruded from it's "cheeks", they almost looked like organic vents. No audible sound came from the creature as it seemed to observe itself, it watched it's own hand as it clenched and released over and over, as though it was trying to satisfy an endless curiosity. The being was clad in a green chitin type of armor which covered most of it's lean and muscular form yet there were gaps which revealed dark green flesh which looked alike to coiled cords.

The two silver orbs upon the sides of it's head moved back and fourth along the slight trenches where they sat, which allowed them to move as they did. As though alerted, like a hunted animal, it stood to it's full intimidating height plus a metallic orb could be seen in the center placed at the center of it's waist. The creature then looked forward towards a large circular door, made of the same organic material as the entire chamber. Watching the door silently, as if awaiting the inevitable approach of death, suddenly steam hissed out of it's "vents".

It then ran away from the door it was facing and ran towards a circular door which was opposite to then one it now fled from. The door denied the creature escape and the creature responded by piercing it with both hands to then tear the door open, an amazing yet effortless feat. Running from the overpowering presence it felt not too far behind the being found itself aligning it's path to the source of a more comforting presence within the organic maze.

The being easily tore open the door which attempted to halt it's escape from the ever looming threat, what a threat it must be to scare such a terrifying creature. Once within the smaller chamber the first apparent observation was the multicolored pulsating orb of energy which seemed large enough to engulf the green creature which desperately searched for sanctuary,it saw this energy as such sanctuary. Suddenly an alien being with no discernible limbs and lashed out at the green being with it's tentacles..........These were then unfortunately, for the alien, torn off in a shower of blood before the being grabbed the aliens throat and slamming the alien into the nearest wall.

"GUYVER!" It screamed.

Crack!

"Guy-ver" The last word it was able to murmur before life left it's forsaken body.

Suddenly that overwhelming power which terrified the green being ever so much was lingering just behind and it was as though there was a moment where existence simply seemed to end within the mind of the creature named "Guyver". Feeling it's death literally not too far from breathing down it's neck the Guyver decided to throw everything away in a last ditch effort. Just as a hand narrowly grazed the Guyvers shoulder it dived into the radiant orb of energy, vanishing into the energy orb which radiated a positive energy. As soon as the Guyver dived into the orb it collapsed upon itself almost instantly, as sudden as the blink of an eye, and all the angry being which hunted the Guyver could do was grit it's teeth and strike the wall to it's left, obliterating it.



Meanwhile in Fluttershy's Cottage....


Mumbling and murmurs came from the bed where a yellow Pegasus lay, wrapped in thick sheets due to the lack of firewood. Her pink mane, usually brushed and neat, was disheveled and frizzy from all the rolling over she had been doing all night. One would find it difficult to understand her ramblings as it ranged from slurs to her beginning a sentence which became a random cluster of words which eventually reduced to mumbling, one would call this cute if they had any sense. Moonlight shined through the window overlooking her bed and to say it complimented her was an understatement, the mare looked as though she was a warm and loving goddess.

A small white rabbit, other wise known as, Angel slept peacefully in his basket next to Fluttershy's bed his ears occasionally twitching in response to his carers ramblings. Fluttershy's eyes began to flutter open ever so gracefully revealing sea blue eyes, beautiful would compare to an insult. As her mind caught up with her current state she cuddled up into the sheets and looked over at the fire at the back of her cottage, it's dancing flames warmed her soul as she watched them it move fluidly.

She smiled as she sat up against the oak backboard of her bed, the pillows softening the touch of the hard oak. "Angel, bunny, are you awake?"


CRASH!



Angel, automatically, jumped up from his bed and hid himself behind Fluttershy's bright pink mane.To say the mare was faring better would be false as she was currently peeking out from behind her hooves which attempted to shield her from whatever danger was invading her home. As she slowly, painfully one would say, edged over to the end of her bed with Angel ever at the ready to run away. Fluttershy looked at the hole which had been made in her roof.........Then her eyes lowered upon an extremely odd creature which was colored both a deep green and a dark, murky, green.

Fluttershy could no longer stand by as a creature lay injured in HER HOUSE! With the speed of a Wonderbolt she was by it's side before a second elapsed. "My goodness! Are you alright?"

Author's Note:

So yeah a lot of people are probably thinking "Okay what the hell!"

Well all I can say is....."Why the hell not!"

I mean I have not come across one Guyver crossover! That is just disgraceful! So now I am going to attempt at making one and hope it rolls out well. Plus the whole flying through Fluttershy's roof thing.......WHY NOT!? Cross-Dimensional portals aren't like public transportation!

So with that out of the way. I would like to hear what you all have to say! Till next time.