• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 931 Views, 14 Comments

By Celestia - A Pinkie Spy: - Ponyess



Had I been dreaming of coming to Ponyville? I know I have been dreaming of it, just not quite like this. At least, I had been asked what kind of a pony I could be, if I was to go to Equestria. I had given an explanation. I told her, what I wanted.

  • ...
25
 14
 931

At Home: 3

There had been a bright flash of light emanating from Celestia's horn, just an instant before I found myself in a house, apparently my home, as it were.


I'm standing in the middle of a large living room, the walls green with a leafy pattern, as if I had been standing in a deep forest, some time early in spring. The floor an even green, shiny and shimmering, not quite looking like a field of grasses, but it is calming, nonetheless. I'd just have to approve of my new home.

This isn't a library, but a wall is lined with my books, just the one I had enjoyed reading in the past. Even if there are a few new books I know I never had seen before, apparently, the topic is magic, on a level that should be on pair with my abilities.

On the one sides, there is a sofa and a chair on each side, with a wooden table in the middle. On closer inspection, it looks like a polished beech tree table. Before the sofa, there is a window facing due south.

Apparently, she had placed the kitchen behind the sofa, along with the stairs up to the second floor, where I have both my bed room and my office where the desk at which I will be writing my new stories and adventures. She had known I'm a writer by heart, a writer needs a desk to sit by while writing.


If one could move the Sun and the Moon on a daily basis, this feels like a small feat. I still am grateful for what she had put into it. It isn't as if I could have built this in a single day. I couldn't even expect the Ponies of Ponyville to put in enough effort to make it happen.

This will take something getting used to. I know I have been dreaming of it, but when you're finally there, it is still a new life, and so different and alien to the life I had lived before. I couldn't escape it, as much as I may like to claim it was a mere breeze.


I chose to go to the kitchen, looking and see what I had available to eat. What I found, I guess could be seen as nothing but a surprise, if not even a shock. Muffins and Cup-Cakes. There is a bottle of milk in my fridge, along with a few bottles of juice of the common and popular varieties.

I had found a few different fruits like apples, and a group of vegetables fitting for a stylish salad, if and whenever I felt the urge.

In the end, I nipped a Cup-Cake and a bottle of orange Juice. Carrying these to the table in the living room, aside with a glass and a small plate. This did feel rather promising. If it is what they live on, I could get used to this part easier than several other things in my life. Even if my home actually is close to perfect, considering what I had been looking forwards to.


After a few tries, lifting a Cup-Cake is fairly easy, slipping the paper off of the pastries aren't all that hard, either. I guess it is a good thing I was a Unicorn after all.

Once I had put the Cup-Cake down, I lifted the glass to my muzzle, taking a sip. It felt a bit cool, so I decided on trying to heat it up slightly. Since I'm new to it, I guess I merely managed a few measly degrees, but this was just right for me.

Then I made the glass stay where I left it, picking the Cup-Cake up, taking a bite, enjoying it cool from the fridge. Chewing for a moment, before I take another sip. I guess this is something I could get used to. Even if I have a very long road towards feeling as if I had been born here, for the life I'm looking forwards to.