• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 4,657 Views, 13 Comments

House of Pony Season 1 - JusSonic



In this AU version of a Disney show, Twilight and her friends entertain their guests, show cartoons and goes through crazy misadventures.

  • ...
17
 13
 4,657

Episode Nine: Rent Day

After the incident with the budget (as well as Rainbow apologizing fully to Pinkie for trying to fire her as well as her friends calming the Pegasus pony down to keep her from falling to something worse than depression), things went well again. Twilight and Ben made sure that they would keep up with everything as well as making sure that their budget is just right.

Of course, besides keeping the show going, Twilight and her friends got to make sure to raise enough to pay off the rent to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. They may be bullies but they themselves (along with Diamond's father Filthy Rich) are still the owner of the clubs so Twilight and her friends can't cheap the two fillies out of the money. Because another way for the club to be shut down if Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon doesn't get the rent money.

Fortunately, the Mane Six always did a good job to make sure that the Snotty Duo get the rent. Of course, one day, a certain unicorn that we know completely forgot the rent itself...

-------------

It was another day as Spike, with s smile, spoke up, "All right, here she is, the faithful student of Princess Celestia but soon became a hero and a princess in her own right...TWILIGHT SPARKLE!'

The audience applauds as Twilight slid in, saying, "Hey, everyone and welcome one and all to the House of Pony! We got an awesome new show for everyone! We have a few new cartoons and our special musical guest stars, the Cleveland Bays!"

The audience applauds eagerly. They get to see the band perform at last, after being prevented from doing so the last time due to the incident with Gilda. Meanwhile in the audience, Pinkie sat down some pies in front of Soarin' while saying, "All rightie, Soarin'! We got a lot of pies here! We got A..." The stallion grins, he loves apple pie. "...pricot pie!" Soarin' frowns, not expecting that. "We also have A..." The Wonderbolt smiles as he prepares to reach with a hoof. "...peach pie!" Soarin' frowns once more. "A..." The stallion looks eager; this got to be the apple pie! "...pecan pie!" The Wonderbolt frowns once more, "A...nd cherry pie; A...nd apple pie!"

Soarin' smiles, now that's more like it. Pinkie of course laughs, "Hee hee, just kidding! We don't have apple pies tonight!"

Soarin', unamused, hits Pinkie, sending her and the pies right into a wall. Fluttershy spoke up, "Oh dear; I should’ve warn you that Soarin' really like apple pies...and doesn't like those kind of jokes."

"Awww, is it my fault that Dashie's lover can't take a joke?"

---------------------------

Backstage, Nyx was helping Ben as Rarity came in, smiling while asking, "Ben darling, I know that I have been bugging you about this for a while now, but is there even a little room to fit in my brilliant act for today's show?"

Ben rolls his eyes at this. Rarity was so eager to get an act into the show, wanting to do so since the House of Pony to open up. While she is the Element of Generosity, the mare wanted so much to get on stage and perform on the stage...and of course, Rarity kept asking for a chance to perform ever since the place doesn't know. Ben doesn't know what the act is (and he bet that the white unicorn doesn't know either) so it's probably a bad idea that would come up at the last minute.

Still, Ben doesn't want to hurt Rarity's feeling so he says, "We'll see. If anything comes up, I will let you know."

"Well, at least that's a start." Rarity sighs as she heads off to get back to work.

"Well, you sure let her down easier." Nyx said to her father with an amusing smile.

"I didn't do that, Nyx. I just don't have anything for her on the show right now." Ben explains to Nyx clearly. "Besides, I just want to focus on my work at the moment."

"Ben!" Twilight laughs as she gallops to Ben and jumps onto him, dancing with the stallion. The mare appears to be in a good mood all of the sudden.

"Well, mommy, you look excited." Nyx said to Twilight in amusement as Spike came in.

"Oh you betcha! I had a great day! I have treated myself and Spike to a day on the town before the show started and I got a lot of new books for myself! Oh, I feel so lucky; I would stay up for days! With a great show happening right now, we have an even better day! Oh, I am so happy!"

"Glad to see that you're in a good mood because Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are up front right now." Ben explains to Twilight with a frown. "They are here to collect the usual rent."

"Oh, is that so? Ha! Not even those two brats can ruin my day now! Just give me the rent money and I will make sure that Diamond and Silver will get it."

"Uh, Twiley; I don't have the rent money. I already gave it to you."

"What, you did?" Twilight ask in confusion as Spike look a bit concerned. "When did you do that?"

"Come on; don't tell me that you forgotten already." Ben said while rolling his eyes at what his filly friend just said. "When you got your job as the host of the club back after figuring out that we were under budget, I gave you the money. I recall you saying..."

Flashback

It was the end of the show as well as the budget crisis. Twilight was cleaning herself off while saying, "Man, what a crazy day. Still, despite the madness, we have another ending to a good show and we got our budget problem fixed."

"Hey Twilight," Ben calls out as he came to Twilight, holding a bag of 50 bits. "I got 50 bits to pay off Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon when they come for our rent next week."

"Oh yes, great! Say, how about I hold onto the rent money? That way, I won't lose it."

"Uh, you sure I should give you the rent money? I mean, even though you got a good memory, you sometimes forget stuff and..."

Twilight uses her magic to float the money over to herself and put it in one of her saddlebags. The mare chuckles while saying, "Relax, Ben; I know what I'm doing. Besides, even I know better than to forget where I put the rent money! You can count on me to hold onto the bits for a while!" Twilight pats the saddlebag where the bag of 50 bits is in.

End Flashback

"Oh right...I did say that, didn't I?" Twilight ask as she looks in a familiar saddlebag...and yelps a bit.

"Yeah, daddy trusts you enough with the money, right?" Nyx ask Twilight as Spike gulps a bit. "You wouldn't do anything stupid to lose it."

"Anyway, the bits should be in your saddlebag right now, right?" Ben asks Twilight with a grin. The stallion trusts his love with the rent money, that's why he let her hold onto it in the first place.

Spike whispers into Twilight's ear as the mare search for the bits. Upon hearing what her assistant just said, the mare's eyes widen in shock as she exclaims, "Oh no!"

"What? Twilight; is something wrong?"

Twilight looks worried as she remembers what she and Spike did earlier today...

Flashback

Twilight and Spike were in a local book store, looking for some new books to put into the library and for herself; the baby Dragon calls out, "Twilight? I think we should get going. The show is going to start in a few hours."

"Relax, Spike, just one more book." Twilight said as she looks through some books. The mare smiles while saying, "Oh good, here's what I needed..." She frowns however. "But with how many that I needed, these books cost a lot to get here."

"Well, I guess you should wait until next time to..."

Twilight suddenly trips and fell, causing a familiar bag to fall out of one of her saddlebags. The mare saw it and takes the bag, opening it to see the bits inside. Twilight grins while saying, "Spike! Look what I found!"

"Yeah, I know." Spike said as he recognize the bag that the baby Dragon saw Ben putting 50 bits in before. "That's..."

"Enough to get the books that the library and me needed! I don't recall where I got this money but who's complaining?! Spike, I'm going to be in book heaven tonight!"

"Twilight, Twilight..." Spike begins to say but groans as Twilight got the books that she need, gallops over to the counter and put down the 50 bits before putting the books in her saddlebags. His friend has forgotten what the money was really for. "Oh man! I got a bad feeling about this..."[

End Flashback

Twilight's eyes widen in horror while she ask in worry, "Oh no...what have I done?" The mare was so stupid! That 50 Bits that she spent on all those books...was the rent money that Ben gave her earlier which she has forgotten about! Not good!

"Mommy; what's wrong?" Nyx ask curiously making Twilight yelps a bit while Spike gulps, "Spike?"

"Oh no, no, nothing's wrong! I am completely fine, Nyx."

"Yeah, completely fine; Hee hee," Spike said nervously. Seeing this made Ben a bit suspiciously.

"Twilight, you didn't lose the rent money, did you?" Ben ask Twilight suspiciously.

"What, me; No, no, I didn't lose the rent money! I just...don't have it on me right now!" Twilight exclaims with a nervous chuckle. She starts to back away while adding, "But everything's fine! I promise that Diamond will get her bo...err, I mean the rent, yes!"

"Right and I will help her get it..." Spike said then ran off with Twilight.

"Hoo boy; I think mommy and Spike are up to something." Nyx said in concern.

"Yeah, it's always something with your mother...but that's one of the reasons that I love her." Ben remarks to Nyx with a chuckle.

--------------------

We see Golden Heart and Pinkamena and Gold wing watching the show. Pinkamena sniffs the air as Golden Heart sees and asks, "You ok little sister?"

"I smell fear and a hint of panic; seems like Twilight had done something by mistake." Pinkamena said to Golden Heart seriously. She can sense fear and a hint of panic from the mare as well as Spike.

"I see. Well you go check and get info of what is going on."

Pinkamena nods and head off to get info. Indeed, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon has arrived and the former is getting impatient as she pushes Rainbow while snapping, "It's Rent Day, Rainbow Crash! So Silver and I want our rent and we want it now!"

"Right, remember, the lease say that you must pay your rent every month or you can kiss this place goodbye." Silver Spoon explains, reminding Rainbow of that part in the lease.

Brave Heart then trots over with a worried Twilight, the alicorn is saying sternly, "Calm yer down, yer bratty fillies. Twilight'll give yer the moolah when she can."

"You keep out of this, Brave Heart, or-!" Diamond Tiara begins to snaps but Brave Heart cut her off.

"Do ye want me to brutally spank you again and in front of every pony here?!"

Silver Spoon gulps nervously, "N-n-n-n-n-no, sir." She doesn't want this alicorn to spank her and Diamond Tiara again. The last time was humiliating enough!

"Silver Spoon, you coward," Diamond Tiara exclaims angrily to Silver Spoon.

"Well," Brave Heart snaps at Diamond Tiara, causing her to yelp in alarm and worry. Rainbow's cousin can get very nasty when messed with or angered.

Diamond, gulping in fear, answers, "No, sir."

"Good girl. Now calm down and Twilight will give you the moolah. We'll be back." Brave Heart said sternly before trotting off. The filly waits until he is out of ear range before speaking out against him.

"Who does that Scottish pony think he is to threaten us like that?!"

"Well, he did humiliate us before, and he will do it again if we get him angry. I'd rather not get on his bad side again." Silver Spoon said to Diamond Tiara, gulping in worry.

"You sniveling little coward," Diamond Tiara remarks to Silver Spoon in annoyance.

"Calm down, no need to worry, Diamond," Twilight said with a nervous chuckle. She may not be scared of Diamond Tiara but she and Silver Spoon can close the club down if the rent isn't paid soon. "Tell you what, how would you and Silver Spoon see a new cartoon, starring you two?"

"Really; that does sound entertaining." Silver Spoon said thoughtfully as she and Diamond Tiara smiles at the thought of them appearing in the first cartoon of tonight.

"All right, Sparkle, we will take a look at it but we want the rent before this place closes for tonight or else." Diamond Tiara remarks with a nod. Twilight sighs secretly. At least she got a leave of execution...for now.

Backstage, Ben whispers into his headset, "All right, hit it AJ!"

Applejack, in her usual place at the control booth, hits the projector with her back feet. The audience applauds as the first cartoon of the night begins.

-------------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

A JUSSONIC CARTOON

Twilight's Mountain

We see the tallest mountain in Equestria in a snowy wasteland that kept rising up to the very top. An narrator is heard speaking, "What you see before you is an unnamed mountain, best known as...well, okay 'Unnamed Mountain'. It is the tallest mountain in Equestria, 30 thousand feet! What brave pony soul would dare to climb this snow-capped peak to even give it a name?"

As if to give the narrator an answer, we see a snowmobile down below that heads towards the mountain. Inside is a familiar mare whose looks on in determination.

"Why, look! It's the Element of Magic as well as student of Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle herself! What brings you speeding up this treacherous tower of snow and ice?"

"The princess gave me this task of naming this mountain...and wants me to do so without use of magic or my friends. Once I get to the top, I am planning on naming this mountain after my beloved Ben Mare." Twilight said as she took out a picture of Ben and kisses it. "Yeah, he will love that."

"All right, good luck to you, Twilight Sparkle! And don't forget your protective headgear!"

Twilight nods as a helmet and visor drops on her head. As she continues driving, a bigger snowmobile flattened her. A familiar voice snaps, "Out of my way, you road mare!"

Twilight got out of the snow and saw two familiar fillies in the snowmobile, making her snap, "Diamond Tiara; Silver Spoon!"

"Hi, Miss Sparkle," Silver Spoon said while waving to Twilight. "Nice day for climbing mountains."

"You two no good bullies! What are you up to?!"

"Stay out of my way, Twilight Sparkle!" Diamond Tiara snaps as she marches up to Twilight. "I am going to be naming this mountain after me! Come on, Silver!"

Diamond Tiara got back into her snowmobile. Silver Spoon starts the thing up and drove off with her friend, sending her more right onto Twilight. The anger of the purple unicorn causes the snow to melt right off. She fumes, "Well, Diamond Tiara wants a race, eh? Well, we will see who will win this one!"

The Snotty Duo continues racing when they see Twilight going at her fast. Diamond Tiara motions her pal to kick it into high gear. Silver Spoon ends up flattened three trees though the mare dodges each one by going over, under, hop and trot on the trees. Twilight remembers that Celestia told her not to use magic when on this assignment and she will stick to that rule.

Diamond Tiara looks back and snarls, that mare isn't giving out. Quickly, she took out a chainsaw and cut down three of the trees, causing them to fall. Twilight was able to go under, over and under to dodge them. Her snowmobile approaches the mountain, catching up to Diamond and Silver's.

Of course, the trio saw a dotted line, with some signs nearby that said 'Quiet', 'Danger', and 'Avalanche Zone!'. They stop and quickly pick up their snowmobiles as they snuck over the dotted line, trotting quietly. Twilight, Diamond and Silver can't risk causing an avalanche. Once they are over the other dotted line, the contestants put their snowmobiles down and continues racing.

The trio went around a corner. Diamond Tiara pushes a button to extend her snowmobile's legs, causing it to pass Twilight's. The bully sneers, "No pony is going to beat us to the top, especially not from you, blank flank lover!"

Silver Spoon rolls her eyes but she zooms off with Diamond Tiara, causing Twilight to get black all over. The mare snarls, "Oh, that does it. Those two are going down hard!"

Twilight begins to catch up to the two bullies. Diamond has Silver blocked all the roads to pass her but the purple unicorn uses her snowmobile to drive along the wall and pass her. Diamond Tiara snarls as she made her friend go fast. Twilight sots a picture spot, giving her an idea that made her got out of the snowmobile.

As Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon got out of their snowmobile and trots towards Twilight as if wanting to threaten her, the unicorn takes out her camera while saying, "Wait, Diamond! Hold that pose! I wanna take your picture!"

"Really; well, okay; I will go first!" Diamond Tiara said as she smiles while posing for the camera.

"All right, take a step back." Twilight instructs. Diamond Tiara nods as she backs near the edge of the cliff. "All right, further."

Diamond Tiara trots off the cliff but gravity doesn't seem to take affect her. Silver Spoon notices as she spoke, "Uh, Diamond? You're..."

"Hey, wait your turn, Silver Spoon! Cheese," Diamond Tiara exclaims while giving a smile to the camera. Twilight click a button on the camera...causing a punching glove that to come out of it and hit the evil filly, making her yelp in surprise before causing her to fall.

Twilight smirks as she trots to the edge and takes a real photo, saying, "Say 'going down'! Yeah, I don't normally hit little fillies, but in this race to the top, anything goes."

"I wouldn't say the same for Diamond." Silver Spoon comments as she and Twilight watch as an angry Diamond Tiara came back to the edge of the cliff. That trick didn't impress her at all.

Diamond Tiara snapped the camera from Twilight while saying, "Just for that, you dope, I will take YOUR picture!"

"Fair enough," Twilight comments as she did a pose. Diamond Tiara smirks evilly as she held the camera, planning to do the same thing to the mare. "But can you move back a little?" The filly frowns but obeys as she trots back. "All right, keep going!"

Diamond Tiara kept on trotting but heard a growl coming from a nearby cave. She turns and saw some warning signs nearby: they explain that a polar bear is in hibernation right now. The bully frowns as she gallops back to Twilight while snapping, "Nice try, Mini-Moon's ma but you can't fool me more than once!"

Diamond Tiara push the same button on the button...but the punching glove ends up hitting her right into the bear's cave. That woke up the polar guy up as it angrily attacks Diamond Tiara. Silver Spoon cringes while saying, "Apparently she can."

Twilight chuckles as she takes a photo of what's happening. Once Diamond Tiara has escaped, she groans and trots up to Twilight who asks, "Say, any chance you could sign my photo?"

"What?" Diamond Tiara asks confused, wondering why Twilight would want her to sign a photo of the filly getting mauled. But it turns out, the purple unicorn was talking to the polar bear whose took the photo and uses a pen to sign it. Diamond Tiara waves nervously as her attack signs the photo before giving it back to Twilight.

"Wow." Silver Spoon said impressed as she and Twilight looks at the photo with the signature on it. It shows Diamond Tiara being stuck in the polar bear's teeth. "She caught even your good side, Diamond."

The bear shakes some salt, making Diamond Tiara nervous as she tries to escape...but the polar bear grabs her to maul the villain all over again.

----------

It was a few moments later that Diamond Tiara, who recovered, came back in the race with Silver Spoon. Both of them caught up with Twilight and bump her into last place. The mare frowns at this before both snowmobiles...stop at a nearby Pit Stop to fill up their vehicles.

Three small Pinkie Pies came out and fill up Twilight's gas tanks before changing the snowmobiles. Once the job's done, the mare paid the short versions and drove by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon who was getting their fuel from the real Pinkie. The mean filly scowls as she forces her pal to speed on back into the race. Pinkie frowns while shouting, "Hey, you didn't pay!"

Twilight stops near an icicle to quickly draw a cute colt before getting back into her snowmobile driving off. The Snotty Duo drove pass it, not noticing at first. But Diamond Tiara got Silver Spoon to back up as she saw the 'cute colt'.

"Oooh, cute," Diamond Tiara giggles as she kisses the icicle...but ends up getting her lips stuck. The filly frantically tries to escape but look up to see Twilight using a hammer and nail to nail off the icicle. The mare proceeds, causing both Diamond and the icicle to go straight down.

"Ooh, that will hurt." Silver Spoon cringes a bit. She watches as Diamond Tiara was forced to ride the icicle like a sled before it split into two, freeing her lips in the progress. Now she's riding the two icicles like they are skis, causing her to scream in horror.

Diamond Tiara eventually got a hang of it but the ride took her back to the polar bear cage, causing her to once more wake up the bear's hibernation. The filly not only got mauled again, but hit with a punching glove of a familiar camera that Twilight has left behind for the polar bear to keep.

----------------

The Snotty Duo are back on track as they caught up to Twilight, passing her. However, they notice that their snowmobile was running out of gas, making the head bully protest, "Hey! We just filled this up!"

"I told you we should've paid Pinkie Pie." Silver Spoon explains to Diamond Tiara with a sigh of concern.

"See ya at the finish line!" Twilight taunts as she passes by the bullies' snowmobile.

"Not without me! Silver Spoon!"

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon jumps right onto Twilight's quickly and begin fighting the mare, preparing to throw her out. When they passed by a tree, it looks like the mare is about to throw her attackers out. After passing another tree, the trio is seen dancing. After the next tree, Twilight, Diamond Tiara are acting like Santa Hooves and his reindeer, with the Snotty Duo pulling the sleigh.

The trio passed another tree with Twilight dressed as a dentist who is pulling a root canal from Diamond's teeth, making her yelp as Silver watches on. Now after yet another tree, the trio begin holding each other like passes with Pinkie, dressed as an Italian rower, singing in Italian (before she got hit by a passing tree). Twilight, Diamond and Silver snaps out of it and resume their fighting.

Twilight made a stance near the end of her snowmobile as Diamond Tiara charges...right off the snowmobile. The filly yelps as her friend yelps her back on. She charges again, only for the mare to duck, causing her to fall right off the snowmobile and going under. Diamond Tiara climbs back on and prepares to attack, but Twilight gave a 'after you' gesture. This causes the filly to proceed into running off the snowmobile and going under again.

Diamond Tiara climbs up and kept on repeating the progress. Twilight and Silver just watch before stopping to read the paper as the filly kept on falling, going under and climbing up the snowmobile. The purple unicorn ask Diamond's friend, "So, do you really bully just for the fun of it or because you did so out of loyalty for Diamond Tiara?"

"To be honest, loyalty is the only answer at this point." Silver Spoon admits to Twilight with a shrug.

Diamond Tiara, after the tenth time, has had enough and stops near Twilight, grabbing her while scowling, "All right, enough! Now it's your turn to take the fall!"

"Diamond Tiara, behind you," Twilight exclaims to Diamond in horror as if she saw something coming.

"What do you think I am; Stupid? I am not falling for that one!"

"No, Diamond Tiara, she's..." Silver Spoon was too late as Diamond Tiara hits her head right on an upcoming wall. Twilight was right. The filly lets go of Twilight before falling her friend, causing both to fall off the snowmobile.

"Eh, that will teach her to watch where she's going!" Twilight chuckles a bit while looking back at her work.

Of course, Twilight should've taken her own advice. Her snowmobile hits a rock, causing her to go flying right out very fast before landing...on top of the mountain. The mare looks up and saw a question mark sign. She made it! "Hey, I won! What do you know?"

"Yeah, whatever! Celebrate while you can!" Diamond scowls as she and Silver Spoon climbs to the top of the mountain, grabbing Twilight with Silver's help. "We may be small but once we're done with you, no pony will find out that you ever got here first!"

"Actually, Nyx and I would know." A familiar voice spoke up. The trio turns and got a surprise: there's Ben and Nyx nearby coming out of a nearby igloo, enjoying hot chocolate. Ben smiles while saying, "In fact, we will tell every pony, including mom, as well!"

"What, huh," Silver Spoon ask in surprise upon seeing Twilight and Nyx nearby.

"Hey, mommy; Glad you made it!" Nyx giggles as she has some hot chocolate. "Want some hot chocolate?"

"But, what, how," Twilight begins to ask speechless. How did Ben and Nyx make it up here so fast?

"Oh, how did we get up here you asked? There's a ski lift that takes ponies up this mountain. What, didn't notice?" Ben chuckles a bit. Twilight and the Snotty Duo look speechless. There is a ski lift nearby that goes ponies up and down this mountain the whole time! "Wow, I'm impressed you two actually climbed this mountain!"

"Yeah, to name it," Twilight and the Snotty Duo exclaims at once.

"Wait, ponies have climbed this before and didn't even think of naming this mountain?" Twilight ask Ben and Nyx in disbelief. "And why didn't anypony told me that there was a ski lift earlier?!"

"To be honest, Twilight, no pony ever bothered to thought of naming this mountain." Nyx explains to Twilight with a shrug. "I guess that's why they called it that."

"Also, we didn't bother telling you because mom thought it was best for you to complete your assignment the simple way." Ben adds, explaining that Celestia wanted Twilight to climb up this mountain the simple way (as in not taking a ski lift to win easily).

"Oh." Twilight, Diamond and Silver said at once. Well that explains a lot.

"Well, I guess you won, so...hey, I think I saw something down that edge, check it out!" Diamond Tiara exclaims as she points to the edge as if seeing something. Twilight trots on over and looks over. The nasty filly smirks as she charges to push the mare right off.

But Twilight saw this coming and moves out of the way in time, causing Diamond Tiara to about to fall off. The mare took out another camera and holds it, making the bully pose as she took the picture. Diamond then fell all the way down the mountain.

"Going down," Twilight laughs as she and Silver Spoon saw Diamond Tiara falling all the way, landing in the avalanche zone. Her screams causes an avalanche to fall and bury her.

Inside the snow, Diamond Tiara took out a match and looks around, seeing her trapped. The filly groans, "Horse feathers. Well, at least things can't get worse not, right?" Diamond Tiara spoke too soon as she heard the growls of a familiar angry polar bear. The avalanche not only woke him up, but sends him right down as well. "Oh, mommy..."

The polar bear blew the match out then mauls Diamond Tiara once more. Back on top of the mountain, Silver pauses while saying, "To be honest, Miss Sparkle, you take this one. You won fair and square...and I don't wanna face the same punishment as my friend."

"Good decision." Twilight said with a smile. As Ben and Nyx watch, the mare put in a new name of the mountain. The two look surprised to see that it is now named 'Ben and Nyx's Mountain'.

"Wow, you did this for us?" Ben ask Twilight with a smile.

"Yeah. I was originally going to name it after you, Ben, but with Nyx here, I made an addition."

"You rock, mom!" Nyx exclaims as Ben hugs and kisses Twilight.

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

-------------

Once the camera is over, the audience applauds once more. Twilight leads Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon to a table. The mare hopes that the landlords are distracted for now...but it won't be for long.

----------------

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon applauds for the cartoon in the audience. The latter comments, "I gotta confess; that was very entertaining!"

"Right, for once you did something right, mare." Diamond Tiara remarks with a chuckle. Then she got serious while grabbing Twilight. "Okay, now where is our rent money? Do you have it or what? Or did you waste it all away on books?!"

Twilight getting free yelps, "Where did you hear...err, I mean...Fluttershy! Come over here! Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon wanna hear what your specials are!" The purple unicorn uses her magic to set up a chair and table before setting the two fillies at their chairs. As Fluttershy came over, Twilight with a nervous smile said, "Give the specials to them, Fluttershy! I will be back with the rent!"

Twilight trots off quickly. Fluttershy smiles as she said to the two mean fillies, "Right. Okay, on the villain's menu, today's appetizers are Catrina's Hot Wings and Discord's Souffle!"

Silver Spoon whispers to Diamond Tiara while Fluttershy is talking, "Diamond, I got a feeling that Twilight doesn't have the rent money and is trying to distract us while getting it somehow."

"Ha. I ain't stupid, Silver Spoon." Diamond Tiara remarks dryly to her friend. "Still, we can play along with this game and let the mare suffered. She won't get the money by the end of the show anyway and then, we will take this club away from her."

In the backstage, Twilight and Spike peeks out, the mare groans, "Oh man, this isn't good; Spike, why didn't you remind me earlier that the 50 bits that I spent was the rent money?"

"I tried to tell you but I know how you are when you're on books!" Spike exclaims to Twilight with a frown on his face.

"What's going on here?" Brave Heart as he trots over to see what Twilight and Spike are doing.

"Miss Book Lover here has spent the rent money on books."

"Spike," Twilight exclaims in shock that Spike just blabbed in front of Brave Heart like that. And of course, Rainbow's cousin look shocked upon hearing the truth.

"You bloody what?! Twilight, how could yer do that, lassie? Does Ben know?" Brave Heart asks Twilight in shock and concern, wondering if Ben knows that his filly has spent the rent money unwisely on books.

"Sort of, Brave Heart. What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?!"

"This is not the end of the world, Twiley. There may be a way to correct this little mishap; we just have to improvise a little. Once we get the money in...we'll pay off those snot nosed brats."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Brave Heart." Twilight said to Brave Heart with a sigh.

"Yer welcome, lass." Brave Heart responds right back.

"Look, why not ask the princess if she could lend you the money?" Spike suggests to Celestia thoughtfully. After all, the princess would be more than happy to help out.

"Are you crazy?! The princess gave me this job as host because I was responsible! She would be disappointed if she herself finds out what I did!" Twilight exclaims frantically, worried that her teacher/aunt-in-law finds out that she made the mistake of spending the rent money. The mare looks over the crowd. "No, somepony must have 50 bits that I can borrow."

After Twilight heads out to find 50 bits from somepony, a certain pink pony heard all that happened.

"Well no wonder she is worried." Pinkamena said in concern. She then puts her hoof in her mane and pulls out some stuff (don't ask) but then sighs as the mare puts the stuff back and says, "Darn no bit. but better tell Goldie of what I know, maybe somepony else might have 50 bits."

She then heads off to tell Golden Heart of the info that she has gotten.

-----------

The first pony that Twilight talked to her about getting 50 bits was the headmaster of her old school, Sir Spell Nexus. The stallion listens as the student explains her story.

"Well, in a bit of a debt, yes?" Nexus ask as Twilight nods a bit. The stallion now points to 50 bits on his table. "Well, since you and your friends had saved Equestria, as well as me, on a few occasions, I do have 50 bits that you can borrow..."

"Really; Wow, Sir Nexus, you are a true friend." Twilight sighs in relief as she prepares to take the money but Nexus pulls it back.

"Hold it. If you want the bits, you must give me something in return."

"Fine, sure. What do you need?"

"I will give you 50 bits...if you give me a sword for the upcoming tournament for one of the students of the school fighting in it." Nexus suggest to Twilight, wanting a sword in exchange for the 50 bits.

"Sure, I will see what I can do." Twilight said as she heads off quickly. There must be a sword that the mare can have or borrow for a while.

"Who took my brown coat?!" A familiar voice is heard. Twilight and some of the audience turned to see Roclan wearing his normal outfit...but without his brown overcoat. The mare notices that the villain got a nasty looking sword near him.

"I used it to wipe my nose. Here!" Pinkie exclaims happily as she gave back Roclan's brown overcoat which got some nasty boogers on it, much to the villain's disgust.

"Ugh! I can't go around in this! I will have to wash it after the show...but how am I supposed to get through the show without my brown overcoat?!"

Twilight, hearing this, got an idea and trots over, saying, "Hey Roclan! I know you and I got some nasty encounters in the past, especially concerning Spike and Lorcan, but I can get you a new coat to wear in exchange for that sword." The mare motions to the sword much to Roclan's notice.

"Well...all right then. You can have the sword in exchange for a new coat." Roclan said to Twilight with a nod. "And it doesn't have to be a cool one or anything that I usually wear; just as long as it isn't dirty that I can wear throughout the show."

"Right; I will see what I can do!" Twilight gallops off quickly then spots a nice looking coat at the table of the Gen 3 version of Rainbow Dash. Perfect! The mare gallops over, "Hey Miss Dash!"

"Oh Twilight darling! What a smashing show so far!" The G3 Rainbow said to Twilight with an approving smile. "I adore it!"

"Glad to hear. Heh; would've sound funny of what you said coming from my Rainbow. Listen, all right if I have that coat over there? I need it in exchange for a sword."

"Oh, I don't know, Twilight. I just made that coat and planned on putting it in my fashion shop back in my own Ponvyille...of course, I want to leave early tonight but I can't get a ride so far."

"Well, how about this? I will find somepony to get you a ride home." Twilight suggests to G3 Rainbow with a smile. "If I do so, can I have that coat eh?"

"Well...oh, very well. If you can find me a ride, the coat is yours. I can always make another one if you can do that." The G3 Rainbow said to Twilight with a smile. If the purple unicorn can get her ride, then losing the coat will be worth it. The Earth pony can always make a new one!

"Okay, one ride home coming right up!"

"I won't mind sharing a ride with another pony as long as I can fit in there."

---------------------

The Snotty Duo listens on in boredom as Fluttershy continues the menu, "Today's specials are...Fluttercruel's shredder pizza, Psycho Pie's Electric Surprise, as well as the Queen Bumble Sandwich, along with the Squirk's Seafood, Merluck's Spaghetti, and the Grogar Dinner Surprise."

---------------

Twilight is talking with Teddy. The mare smiles while asking, "So you and Sweetheart are willing to give the Gen 3 version of Rainbow Dash a ride home?"

"Sure, we don't mind an extra passenger...if you can get a rose for Sweetheart." Teddy said to Twilight. The mare nods and gallops, passing by Fluttershy who is still distracting the Snotty Duo.

--------------

"Ugh, what do you have in the villain's menu for dessert?" Diamond Tiara asks Fluttershy anxiously.

"Oh, sorry, but the bad guys are naughty. They don't get dessert." Fluttershy adds, making Diamond Tiara frowns at that.

----------------

Twilight is talking to Lorcan, talking about his rose that he has. Spike's brother nod while saying, "Okay, Twilight; since you're my brother's adopted sister, I will give you this rose...but I want a book to give to Princess Luna."

"Fair enough. Wow, this Chain of Deals is getting to be a drag." Twilight gallops off quickly to look for a book. She saw someone reading it at a table before coming over. "Hey, all right if I borrow that book for a moment?"

However when the book is put down, Twilight yelps as she saw that the one reading it is Princess Celestia; The princess looks at her puzzled while asking, "And why do you need this book for? And don't you have rent to pay, my faithful student?"

"Hee hee. Hee hee. On second thought, never mind."

Twilight gallops quickly as Celestia watch her leave. The mare can't tell her teacher why she needed that book...and for the obvious reasons.

-----------------

Twilight sat down on the steps with Spike outside the backstage, the mare sighs sadly while saying, "Oh man, not good. I can't get that money now."

"Its okay, Twilight; we can find a way to deal with this problem." Spike assures Twilight, trying to cheer his friend/adopted sister up.

"There has to be a way to get 50 bits but how? I'm out of ideas."

"Hey, Egghead," A familiar voice spoke. Twilight and Spike turns to see Rainbow smirks as she holds up of a bunch of 50 bits with one of her wings. "Did I hear you saying that you need a loan? I can give you the money!"

"Wait, you can loan me 50 bits?" Twilight ask Rainbow in surprise and amazement, "How did you get that money?!"

"I got some left over for when I was gem-hunting with Rarity and Spike, which also helped me get the Mare-inator. Anyway, as a good friend, I can loan you the money."

"Wait, hang on. What do you want Twilight to do?" Spike asks Rainbow with a suspicious. "Bump off the Cleveland Bays so you can let Rarity perform her act?"

"Yep," Rainbow exclaims with a smile. "Rarity has been waiting for a long time to perform and as a friend, I felt like I should give that opportunity."

"Or maybe you got tired of her whining and want to put an end to it." Twilight remarks to Rainbow dryly. Everypony knows how often Rarity whines about not getting an act on the show yet.

"Hey, hey, let's focus on this subject here. Is it a deal or what?"

Twilight sighs as she hits her own face with a hoof; Looks like the purple unicorn has no choice now.

-----------------

Onstage, Twilight announces to the crowd, "Fillies and gentle-colts, there is a slight change in the program tonight. Coming up later, making her House of Pony debut, Ponyville's fashion designer and the Element of Generosity, RARITY!"

The audience applauds, though some awkwardly while some are suspicious as to why the Cleveland Bays were bumped off. Rarity hears this and gasps eagerly, "Oh my goodness! My big break! Rainbow Dash, darling, take over my duties, Rarity must be ready!"

Rarity trots off as Rainbow smirks eagerly. Brave Heart gave his cousin a suspicious look while asking, "Rainbow Dash? Did you have anything to do with this? Like maybe bribing Twilight with some money so that Rarity can perform tonight? And not because of you being a friend and just so you can end her whining?"

"Hey, cousin, come on, let's not point hooves or wings here." Rainbow remarks to Brave Heat with a little smile. "I got my own secrets, you got yours."

"Hmmm...."

"But first, let's take a look at Maestro Ben Mare!" Twilight exclaims. The audience applauds as the next cartoon begins.

---------------------------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

Maestro Ben 1 - Circus Symphony

"Good evening and welcome to another performance in the Ponyville Concert Hall. Our infamous conductor, Ben Mare, has come back to give out his rendition of the infamous Tritsch Tratsch Pony Polka, written by Johann Stallion. Please be silent during this performance."

Ben Mare came to the conductor's podium in a conductor's outfit. With a grin, the stallion raises his conductor's stick up and prepares the music. Soon the spotlight is off him as it focuses on a trombone...on a flying trapeze while it clung onto another trombone! Now we see a bunch of violins and cellos on a tightrope. This is more than a musical, it's a circus!

The spotlight goes back onto Ben who is now in a circus lion tamer's outfit, using his conducting stick as a whip. The stallion turns to the roaring lion tubas and whips his stick in their direction, making them stood in attention. Ben now points to the cage, causing two of the lion tubas to jump through a drum-ring of fire before landing in the said cage.

Ben smirks in determination as he put his head into the last lion tuba's mouth and came out, making the instrument spit in disguise. The audience applauds as Ben gave a bow...but then he looks and gasps upon seeing the lion tuba not in his position. Not good, that animal instrument is loose!

Ben looks around to see that the other instruments are being chased by the lion. The stallion quickly jumps to the rescue. He went on the trapeze and grabs the trombone, putting it to safely with the other one. The trumpet riding a drum is being chased by the mad lion tuba; the trumpet ran faster on the said drum before hitting a pole.

After recovering, the trumpet cowers in the beaten drum as the lion tuba roars. Looks like this is it...but then Ben jumps into action. The lion tuba stiffened up then roars as the stallion kept whipping in his direction. The instrument pounces at Ben who grabs the trumpet and dives out of the way in time, causing the lion tuba to munch on the drum.

After realizing what he was munching out, the lion tuba stops and spits out the drum, pouncing at Ben. The pony ducks in time, causing the lion tuba to go right into its cage before being locked right up. The audience applauds as Ben and the other instruments gave a bow before the curtain fell.

"Folks, this concludes the Circus Symphony, an amazing performance by conductor Ben Mare. Of course, while he would've do another classical piece, the stallion has to round up the instruments that got traumatized by the threatening tuba lions during the performance. Until next time, thank you and good night."

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

---------

Once the cartoon is done, the audience applauds once more. Another good one!

-------------

Pinkie was humming as she prepares to walk out of the club's kitchen...only to yelp as some of Fluttershy's animal friends knock her out upon entering it before leaving with new platters of food. Pinkie tries to get out once more but the animals knock the pink over again, entering and exiting with new platters of food.

Pinkie peeks out a while later to make sure that it was safe to come out...but then the animals rush in, making her yelp, before coming out with more platters of food. A bear gave a platter of food to Lorcan before leaving. The Dragon lifts up the lit of his platter...but saw Pinkie on the platter itself.

"Hey, come on! I didn't order this!" Lorcan complains a bit.

During this time, we see Pinkamena talking with Golden Heart and she is almost done with telling him the info.

"And then she tried to get a book for a rose but only to see the Celestia had it and failed the chain deal." Pinkamena explains to Golden Heart with a nod.

"I see but I do not have 50 bits." Golden Heart answers with a sigh. "But I am sure that she will find the bits that she needs."

"Ok but I have a really bad feeling that something bad is going to happen".

Pinkamena the sits at her seat; she, Golden Hart and Gold wing watch the show. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon has eaten their meals, though the former is getting impatient. As Twilight trots, Diamond Tiara got her in face while scowling, "Okay, mare, I'm patient long enough! Where is our rent money?!"

"Relax; I will get the money for you right after Rarity's big debut!" Twilight explains to Diamond Tiara nervously. She trots off to the backstage area quickly.

"Hmmm, yeah, I know that she doesn't have the rent money now...but this looks a bit suspicious." Silver Spoon said with a nod. Diamond Tiara nods in agreement as the two fillies decide to follow Twilight to see what she's up to.

------------------

Twilight finds herself in more trouble as an upset Ben confronts her backstage. As Nyx watch, the stallion demands, "Twilight Sparkle; Why are you doing my job; First, you bump off the Cleveland Bays, this is the second time that they couldn't do their performance her, and now what's this about Rarity's big debut?"

"Right, mommy; what gives?" Nyx ask her mother in concern. "Why did you suddenly let Auntie Rarity on stage though we don't know what her act is yet?"

"Look, Rarity has that great act of hers that she wanted to perform for everypony." Twilight explains to Ben and Nyx with a nervous chuckle. "Rarity wanted to be doing it for weeks now...well, every day since this place first opened up. Who am I turn her down?"

"Oh really," Ben ask Twilight suspiciously. "And what 'great act' would she have?"

"I still don't know, but whatever this act is, it can't be all bad, right?"

"Fillies and gentlecolts...introducing the Rarity Light Parade," Rarity is heard. Twilight and her family turns to see the white unicorn with Hearth's Warming Eve lights on her body with her boding. Techno music begins to play as the lights lit up, playing to the music.

"Oh...that sounds rather...interesting." Nyx said, giving an uneasy look to Rarity about the act that she wants to do. A light parade, really?

"Ugh, right, great act." Ben remarks sarcastically, though the roll of his eyes are enough to say that he thought otherwise. "Twilight, what are you thinking? That is really..."

But Ben saw that Twilight isn't paying attention to him right now. Her attention is on Rainbow who came over with the 60 bits. The Pegasus pony grins while saying, "All right, Egghead, here is your money."

"Money; and what money would that be, Rainbow Dash?"

"Oh, the money to get Rarity to perform on stage so I can stop listening to her whining."

"Uh, Auntie Dashie," Nyx ask uneasily as she motions over. Rainbow yelps in alarm as she saw that Rarity was nearby...and the white unicorn isn't happy of what she just heard from her friend.

"What; you mean, you paid Twilight to get me to perform?! And just so I can stop whining?! Rainbow Dash, that isn't how I wanted to get my break! I wanted to do so because I'm good at what I do! Ugh! I will not perform like that!" Rarity exclaims in anger. She took off the Hearth's Warming Eve lights and threw them down before stomping away.

Rainbow looks shocked then looks angrily at Twilight, snapping, "Nice going, egghead; now Rarity won't stop whining over this!"

"Wait, why are you blaming me," Twilight protested to Rainbow in alarm. "You were the one who suggested it in the first place so I get my 50 bits!"

"And you can forget the money, I'm taking it back!"

Rainbow grabs the 50 bits back from Twilight before flying off. The purple unicorn gulps a bit. Not only does she still not have the money...but Ben and Nyx are nearby, listening in to the whole thing with Spike coming, seeing what's happening.

"Uh oh; Busted," Spike said to Twilight in concern.

"All right, Twilight; why did you need the money from Rainbow in the first place?" Ben demands from Twilight, making her nervous.

"Err...oh, look at that! I should check up on the show!" Twilight exclaims, trying to make an excuse as she tries to gallop off. But Ben uses his magic to pull her back. No more excuses, the jig is up!

"Don't bother getting out of this one now, Twilight Sparkle! You spent the money that I gave you on that day for yourself as well books, didn't you?"

Twilight sighs, finding herself trapped in a corner. Spike spoke, "Better confess now, Twilight. There's no other way around this problem now."

"Yeah. Okay, I admit, I did spend the rent money...but I didn't mean to, but I did. I just forgot. I thought that I could fix it...but now we don't have the Cleveland Bays, we don't have the Rarity Light Parade, we don't even have a show now." Twilight said in sadness and guilt. Bad enough that the mare doesn't have the rent money, but now there isn't even a performance to perform tonight as well.

"What about Dr. Lizardo and his..." Spike begins to say but an annoyed Twilight cuts him off.

"Forget it, Spike. Not a chance!"

"Wait, no show?" A familiar voice is heard laughing. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon came in from behind a wall, the former smirks in delight. The duo has overheard the commotions that happened all this time! "Looks like its way better than not getting any rent at all! Looks like Silver and I can shut this place down, since you don't have a show!"

"Hold it, Diamond Tiara, not so fast!" Ben exclaims to Diamond Tiara sternly. "The show will go on."

"There will, how?" Twilight ask Ben in hope.

"But who will fill in for the Cleveland Bays and Auntie Rarity now?" Nyx ask her father, then notices that Ben gave a smirk to Twilight, making the mare uneasy.

"Uh oh..."

--------------

Back on stage, the performance has started. Spike calls out in his mike, "All right, now introducing, the Twilight Sparkle Light Parade!"

Twilight was sent out onto the stage wearing roller skates and Hearth's Warming Eve lights, giving an uneasy look to the crowd. The audience laughs while pointing at her. Some of the audience was shocked, some were feeling sorry that Twilight has to go out like this, some were applauding.

"Well, that isn't fair, she stole my act!" Rarity exclaims with a frown as she saw Twilight performing an act that the white unicorn was going to do.

Brave Heart came on stage, asking, "Twilight...do ye mind if I make the introduction this time?"

"I don't mind at all, Brave Heart. Maybe that'll help me get my mind off of paying the rent." Twilight said, wanting to her mind off the rent as well as the embarrassment that the mare has to deal with to keep the show going.

"Thank ye, lassie."

As Twilight quickly roll off stage, Spike now said to the audience, "And now, making his debut introduction; the Giant Alicorn of Eatin'burgh, the leader of the Pony Brigade and the older cousin to Rainbow Dash...here he is...Brave Heart...son of Strong Wind!"

Most of the audience cheers, but the villains look a bit afraid...for Brave Heart had sworn to destroy all manners of evil; just not in the House of Pony. So they were safe...for now.

"Thank you, Spike; Greetings, fillies and gentle-colts; me lords, me ladies...and everypony else not...sitting in a cushion or table..." Brave Heart said. Most of the audience cheers again. "This next cartoon is about my favorite Alicorn Twilight trying to clear her name so that she can...well...make it to her date with Ben in time...and no remarks from you this time, Boris! Understand?"

Boris, gulping in fear, said, "Yes, Brave Heart."

"Good...now that that's bloody settled, let's begin the cartoon...shall we?"

The audience applauds as the final cartoon of the night begins.

-------------

JUSSONIC PRESENT...

A TWILIGHT SPARKLE CARTOON

Big House Twilight

It was another morning in Ponyville. Princess Twilight Sparkle is playing a game of catch with her pet owl Owlowiscious.

"Fetch, Owlowiscious!" Twilight calls out. The owl chases after the baseball and caught it with his talons. The alicorn grins as Owlowiscious returns the ball to his owner, "Eh, good boy!"

Just then, Twilight heard a familiar voice, "Twilight!" The mare turns to see Ben trotting alongside on the sidewalk. As she came over, the stallion continues, "I dropped Nyx, Spike and Phobos off at Apple Bloom's place. You remember our date tonight, right?"

"Yes, not to worry Ben! I will be there unless the Royal Guards ended up locking me up and throw away the key!"

"Heh, silly pony! Later, honey!"

Twilight sighs in a lovesick matter as Ben heads off. Nothing will keep the mare away from her colt. But as she heads off to continue playing another game of fetch with Owlowisicious, her conversion is witnessed next door on the other side of a fence by none other than Celestia's other student and Twilight's rival Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset Shimmer wants to find anyway to outdo Twilight ever since the mare became Celestia's student, feeling a bit jealous. But unlike Trixie, who was another student that changed her ways, the nasty mare will go through any means necessary to do so. And right now, Sunset is planning on finding a way to steal Ben away from Twilight. So upon hearing the conversion right now, the nasty mare got an evil idea.

"A dinner with Ben Mare, eh," Sunset Shimmer ask with an evil grin as she watch Twilight play catch with her owl some more.

"Catch, Owlowisicious!" Twilight laughs as she throws the baseball to her owl whose flies in hope to catch it again. The object lands near the fence, much to Sunset's notice.

"Well, well, well...let's see if Sparkle can get to her date now."

Sunset Shimmer uses her magic to flip a fence panel to get the baseball over to her side then throw the said ball right through an opened window of another house next door. The mare trots back to the fence as Owlowiscious looks around for the ball.

"Hoo; Hoo," Owlowisicious asks puzzle.

"Huh. Where did the ball go?" Twilight ask puzzled as she came over to look for the ball. The mare search as she goes near the opening to a gate where Sunset Shimmer is waiting for her.

"Hey, Twilight Sparkle! Maybe your baseball rolled into my yard." Sunset said to Twilight as she opens the gate, inviting the purple alicorn into the yard. "Why not come over and take a look?"

"Huh? Sunset Shimmer; I didn't know you live next door now. And since when did you want to help? You and I aren't practically best friends."

"Come on, you and I are the princess's students here. Why wouldn't I give you a helping hoof? Come on, take a look."

"Well, okay, Thanks." Twilight said as she trots over to the next yard. The mare looks around as Sunset Shimmer slams the gate before locking it, giving out an evil smirk.

Sunset Shimmer came closer as Twilight looks around. The mare spoke up, "Huh. Don't see the baseball out there. Maybe it went out through the window."

"Huh. Good point. I did throw the ball in very fast. I hope I didn't break anything." Twilight then looks through the window of the house, seeing a familiar ball near a TV. "Hey there it is; and nothing broken."

"Well, the window is open so jump through it and get your baseball back. I won't mind."

"I will. Thanks, Sunset Shimmer. I guess you are being a true friend at last."

Twilight flew into the house via the window. The mare didn't see Sunset Shimmer smirking sinisterly as she head off to the other entrance, saying, "Oh, a true friend to myself, Twilight Sucker."

Twilight grins as she trots over to get the baseball. The mare was preparing to get it when she heard a scream, making her turn. To her confusion, there is a shocked Sunset Shimmer wearing a towel and shower cap as if she just steps out of the shower! Twilight looks confused. Wasn't Sunset outside a few seconds ago?

"Oh, I should've known! To think that you know a moment! I step in the shower for one moment and then a certain princess who thought was nice and honest was about to rob my house!" Sunset Shimmer exclaims in pretend shock, much to Twilight's further confusion.

"Wait, hang on!" Twilight begins to protest. "You told me to come..."

"Save it, Sparkle! I already called the Royal Guard!"

Sure enough, the door to the house opens up as General Spanish Steel came in. The alicorn princess asks in shock, "What the hay?!"

"All right, who called about a robbery?" Spanish Steel demands sternly.

"I did! The alicorn princess thinks that she can break in ponies' houses and steal their stuff!" Sunset Shimmer exclaims as she points an accusing hoof to Twilight. The alicorn was so shocked that she didn't have time to react as Spanish Steel put the cuffs on her as well as the anti-magic collar on her.

"Sorry, princess, but just because you're royalty, it doesn't give you the right to rob ponies!"

---------------

A moment later, Twilight finds herself in court and in the trial defendant's chair. And of course, Sunset Shimmer, of all ponies, is both the plaintiff and a lawyer as she explains to the judge, "Twilight Sparkle broke into my humble home, stole my stuff and tried to take my baseball! You think that being a princess means that you shouldn't do that but she thinks herself above the law to do so!"

"Wait, hang on! Your baseball," Twilight begins to protest as the judge listen on, glaring in suspicion at Twilight. "That's not true! That'..."

"Here is exhibit A, the burglared baseball." Sunset Shimmer said to the judge while holding up a familiar ball in a bag. The judge glares in suspicion at the stunned alicorn.

"That isn't true! Sunset Shimmer is lying! She allowed me into her home and..."

"Your honor, let me show you exactly what happened. Luckily, I took the liberty of recording the whole crime scene on my camera!"

Sunset pushed a button on a TV nearby along with the VCR. It plays a black and white footage of the inside of the house. Of course, this was taken an hour after Twilight was arrested, but the judge doesn't seem to notice or care. There's the alicorn herself...or rather Sunset in a very bad costume jumping in through the window.

"Hey, it's me, Twilight Sparkle! I love breaking into ponies' houses and stealing their cool stuff!" Sunset Shimmer said in a mock Twilight voice. She skips and hums and points to a baseball on a shelf. "Like this baseball that I'm about to take off!" The mare took the baseball, putting it in her bag before turning to the camera with a laugh. "Ha! No stupid judge who dressed like in dirty rags would ever put me in jail! Nope, I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle, allowed to get away with it!"

Twilight frowns while watching the footage. That didn't happened, but the judge who saw Sunset (as Twilight) blowing a raspberry at the camera though otherwise. She snaps furiously, "Oh, you think I'm stupid and dressed in rags, eh?! Twilight Sparkle, I'm locking you up and throw away the key!" The judge slams the gavel onto the stand, making the verdict.

Twilight pleads to the judge as the Royal Guards drag her off, "Wait, no! You can't lock me up! I got a date with Ben Mare tonight! I am innocent!"

"Oh, don't worry about Ben. I will make sure that your colt-friend isn't lonely." Sunset Shimmer said to Twilight as the mare is dragged off to jail. Once she's gone, Sunset Shimmer turns to the judge, "Okay, she's gone, you two."

The judge removes her robe...revealing that she is actually Diamond Tiara standing on top of Silver Spoon! The filly laughs cruelly, "Oh yeah, that was rich. It's worth seeing Nightmare Moon's ma get taken away."

"We will get in trouble if we're found out." Silver Spoon said in worry and concern, knowing that she and Diamond Tiara will be in trouble should they get found out.

"Oh, calm down, the ponies of this town think that the purple dope is a crook now. All right, Sunset, where's our pay?"

"Here you go, well worth your help." Sunset Shimmer remarks as she gave some bits to the Snotty Duo. "Don't spend it all in one place. I got a stallion to take away from that imprisoned alicorn princess!"

-----------------------------------------

Twilight was never so embarrassed in all her life. The mare is in prison clothes while in a collar to keep her magic in check. She wonders how she herself will explain to the princess, that Twilight has been framed for robbing other ponies.

"All right, Twilight, you get one phone call." Spanish Steel said sternly while motioning to the phone. The mare picks it up and looks at the phone. She gotta escape somehow and attend her date with Ben, while figuring out how to clear her own name; But how?

"Hmmm, who should I call? Should I call Ben? No, that would be too embarrassing; the princess? No, no, that will be too embarrassing as well and she would be disappointed if the word spreads that ponies think I'm a crook now." Twilight said in concern. "I can't ask my big brother or Cadance; that would be the same thing as well. Also, Rarity would talk too long on the phone before I could say anything to her; Applejack? No, she doesn't have a phone at her house; Fluttershy? No, she's been scared of prisons ever since the incident with Lorcan; Rainbow Dash? No, while she is loyal, the mare is at the Wonderbolts show; Hmmm...wait, I got it! Pinkie Pie! She can help me out!"

Twilight quickly dials in Pinkie's number and waits for the ring. On the other end of the line, the pink pony bounces over to the phone and picks it up, "Hey, Pie residence!" Twilight prepares to speak but Pinkie cut her off. "Don't bother about leaving a message after the beep! Because this is Pinkie Pie speaking right now; beep!"

"Pinkie Pie, listen, it's me, Twilight Sparkle! I'm locked up in the Big House! I want you to do something for me!"

After making sure that Spanish Steel isn't listening, Twilight whispers a plan to Pinkie to help the purple alicorn break out of prison.

------------

Twilight, now lacking her magic collar, was playing the harmonica in a cell, waiting for Pinkie to show up but the pink pony didn't yet. Where is she? Just then Pinkie appears, saying, "Hiya, Twilight!'

"About time," Twilight sighs in relief. "Where have you been? What kept you!"

"Oh, well, I went to the Big House but you weren't there. After that, I looked all over for you and I checked out the Hoosegow. You weren't there. Next, I tried the pokey, the pound, the prison, the cooler, the gou-log, the brig, the clink, the can..." Pinkie continues listing off every synonyms of jail that she visited, much to Twilight's embarrassment as she slaps her own face with a hoof. Perhaps the alicorn should've been more specific. "...the rock, the convict castle, the criminal condo and even the grey bar hotel!" The pink pony twists all her hooves around and putting them in a hoof before fixing it. "Then Derpy told me what happened. Why didn't you say so before that you were in jail, silly filly?"

"Ugh! Never mind. I want to know one thing..." Twilight looks around carefully then whispers to Pinkie, "You brought the cake right?"

"Yep," Pinkie exclaims happily as she holds up a cake...that has a file sticking out of it, "Right here! I even put the file in it, just like you wanted!" Twilight yelps as she spots Private Kenny listening in, getting a suspicious look. Better cover the mistake and fast!

"Err, you mean, you got this from my 'RECIPE' files, right?"

"What? No, I did what you told me to do." Pinkie exclaims as she took the file right out of the cake. "Put a big file right in this cake so you could break out of here!"

"Ah ha," Private Kenny exclaims as he trots over to Twilight's cell.

"Wait, Private Kenny, I can explain." Twilight said nervously. Not good, she has gotten herself more into trouble and even got Pinkie in trouble too!

"Please, what's there to explain, Princess Twilight Sparkle? I mean...I wanted to tell you that using a file to break out is too fashioned. Why, it would take weeks to break out with that thing!"

"Wait, it would?"

Instead of stopping Twilight or Pinkie, or throwing the pink pony into the cell with the purple mare, Private Kenny touch the bars with one hoof while adding, "Yes, these bars are heat-treated titanium core steels, not mentioned they're magic proof which keeps unicorns from using magic to teleport and anything else! Why else did we throw you in there without a collar? What you need is a modern cutting tool like a plasma laser!"

"Or a high tensile art welder," Pinkie exclaims happily, much to Twilight's shock. Private Kenny is helping out? Perhaps the Royal Guards are getting a bit too confident.

"True, but the fumes can be a big problem. There is a poor insulation in here."

"Oh, okay."

"So how out of curiosity, what if some innocent pony like myself wanna break out of jail?" Twilight ask Private Kenny, pretending to be innocent. "How does one do that without a tool or magic?"

"Well, that's easy. You just knock me out and take my keys." Private Kenny explains to Twilight with a poor smile.

"Well, just for me, can you demonstrate that technique for me please?"

"Sure; anything for you, Princess Twilight Sparkle!"

Private Kenny took out a spear...and hit himself on the head hard, knocking himself out and fell, allowing the kids to fell into Pinkie's hooves. The pink pony grins as she said, "Wow! He is smart for a Royal Guard!"

Pinkie unlocks the cell door, allowing Twilight to come out, saying, "Thanks for the help, Pinkie! I better get going!"

"I think I should stay for a while, okay? This guard's way of knowing how to escape makes me wants to know more!"

-----------

Twilight manages to get out of her prison clothes and dodges the Royal Guards, arriving at the area where the restaurant where Ben is waiting is at. The mare grins as she saw her lover waiting inside the place. Twilight sighs in relief, "There's Ben, waiting for me."

"As in waiting for me," Sunset exclaims as she arrives, seeing Twilight nearby and frowns. The villainess has no idea as to how her rival got out of jail but she won't let Twilight beat her again!

"Sunset!"

The two ponies race over to the door of the restaurant. It looks like this is going to be close...but just as Twilight reach the door, Sunset Shimmer smirks evilly as she grabs the knob first.

"Ha, I beat ya!" Sunset Shimmer exclaims sinisterly; Looks like she has truly won over Twilight this time.

But then a hoof grabs Sunset, making the mare shocked as she saw Spanish Steel who arrived while snapping, "Hold it right there, Sunset Shimmer!" He put the cuffs and anti-collar collar on the villain. "You're coming with me!"

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, first off, a robbery was committed in the same house that you were in an hour after Twilight was taken away...which wasn't even your place!" Spanish Steel said sternly as she took a saddlebag that is on Sunset Shimmer and open to reveal the stolen goods. The villainess yelps as the general holds up a familiar baseball. "Also, we took a look at this baseball and found an interesting piece of evidence!"

Sunset Shimmer gasps as she saw the writing on the baseball which is labeled 'Property of Twilight Sparkle'. Ugh, the villainous unicorn must've missed that; why didn't she notice before?!

"And one more thing: we found the judge who was supposed to do Princess Twilight Sparkle's trial tied up and gagged in her office. After freeing the judge, she told us that two fillies that fit the description of Miss Tiara and Miss Spoon did that to her. We tracked them down and they confess to everything, as well as you paying them to do the deed!" Spanish Steel snaps to Sunset Shimmer angrily. "Those two are already in trouble with their parents. But your troubles are about to begin as you are under arrest for theft, attempted framed up, fraud, as well as hiring a phony!"

Spanish Steel grins as he threw the ball back to Twilight who catches it. She smiles while saying, "Thanks for clearing my name, General Spanish Steele."

"You're welcome. Sorry for the misunderstanding, Princess Twilight Sparkle. No hard feelings, right?"

"None whatsoever, just as long as Sunset gets hers for her crimes."

Spanish Steele dragged off the stunned Sunset Shimmer to prison. As Twilight trots inside to join Ben for dinner, the criminal protest, "Wait, hang on! I was framed! She planted that stupid baseball! I was nowhere near that place!"

"Quiet!" Spanish Steele said sternly. Inside the restaurant, Twilight kiss Ben while sitting down. She got a big story to tell her stallion at dinner.

---------------------

Back at the jail cell, Pinkie was talking to Private Kenny as we see more cells opened with more of the Royal Guards conked on the head while being knocked out. The pink pony asks eagerly, "Can you tell me once more how a simple pony can break out of jail without tools or magic?"

"Okay, once more. You gotta knock me out and take the keys." Private Kenny explains to Pinkie. She smirks as she herself hit the Royal Guard himself right on the head.

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

---------------------

Once the cartoon is over, the audience applauds once more. That's another good one.

---------------

Rainbow was practically on her knees, asking Rarity to forgive her for thinking about paying Twilight to put the white unicorn on stage. Hearing her whine again isn't worth it today.

"Awww, I forgive you Rainbow Dash. I am a good friend after all, darling. Besides, I have thought up a better idea for a new act anyway." Rarity said gently. She disappears from her chair and soon magic appears with the white unicorn in a magician like outfit, "The Great and Powerful Rarity!"

"What?! Ugh, oh no!"

As Golden Heart, Pinkamena and Gold wing watch on, the pink pony's whole body shakes. Golden Heart sees and asks, "What is happening sister?"

"Oh dear, a doozy is going to happen." Pinkamena said in amazement. "I wonder if Pinkie Pie will feel it."

"I see but we just need to wait."

Pinkamena nods as her body still shakes as she and Golden Heart wait for the doozy to happen.

-------------

Diamond Tiara frowns as Ben did the doozy: he gave 50 bits to Silver Spoon who puts it into a bag. As Nyx watch, the stallion said, "There you go. Luckily, I took the precaution of saving another 50 bits in case Twilight made a mistake."

"Yeah, daddy was glad that he did." Nyx said to Diamond Tiara with a chuckle. "So looks like we get to keep our club."

"Ugh, yeah, so you did. All right, fine. Silver Spoon and I got our rent money and you did put on a show. But if you ask me..." Diamond Tiara did a pose while scoffing. "Putting Twilight Sparkle in Hearth's Warming Eve in lights and having her prance around like a fool isn't much of a show in my opinion!"

"Oh I don't know. I liked it." Ben said with a shrug. "Besides, Twilight needs some humility for her mistake and trying to cover it."

"Yeah, that's true." Silver Spoon remarks with a shrug. It's true; Twilight deserves some humility for making the mistake of paying the rent money and keeping the truth from Ben in the first place. "Well, same time next month."

"Right and I will be paying the rent next month because I know that Twilight wouldn't want to make the same mistake twice."

"Aye and I will be keeping an eye on ye two lasses to make sure ye get the money to Filthy Rich, right girls?" Brave Heart asks as he appears suddenly behind the Snotty Duo, making them yelp in alarm.

"Sure, no problem, yes," Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon exclaims at once, getting a bit nervous. They hate to get on this guy's bad side.

---------

Spike, appearing on stage, announces, "Financial services for the House of Pony were NOT provided by..."

----------

"Filthy Rich's Savings and Loans! Want bits fast?'

Pinkie nods to the camera.

"Trust me, we got money and fast!"

Sure enough, a safe fell right onto Pinkie but she survived it.

"Bits for cars!"

A car fell right onto Pinkie next.

"For boats!"

A boat fell right onto Pinkie now.

"For planes!"

A plane was about to fall onto Pinkie until Spike's voice stops it.

"HOLD IT!"

The plane came to a stop before flying off quickly.

"Who needs a plane? Every transaction earns you frequent Pegasus miles!"

Sure enough, we see Spitfire flying by, picking up Pinkie as the pink pony held onto her tight.

"Filthy Rich's Savings and Loans; Getting bits doesn't have to hurt!"

Of course, Pinkie crash right into the title screen before falling off. Spike now say in a low voice, "Of course, getting bits may sometimes hurt."

----------

Twilight, smiling, waves, concluding the show while saying, "Folks, see you very soon!"

Author's Note:

Well, Twilight learned her lesson and the rent is paid. According to the episode list, I got three episodes left in this MLP story (5 if you count the holiday specials but I did the April Foals one already and the Hearts and Hooves episode will have to wait another day). Now in the next episode, which is called 'Rainbow's Amulet Trade' (fanmake of Donald's Lamp Trade), Smaug hypnotized Rainbow with a promise to help her back at Twilight, he wants the amulet in return, causing the Pegasus pony to go into the props basement to get the Alicorn Amulet. Of course, is that what the villain really wanted or was there some other amulet involved?

In a subplot, Pinkie looks for the pony who has been eating all the food...unaware that it was the Cakes' twin foals Pound and Pumpkin Cake! Will she figure that out? Read, review and suggest!

Some of the villains mentioned in the specials are either OCs or appeared in Gens 1 and 4.

Teddy and Sweetheart appear in My Little Pony Tales.

This episode was made before I saw 'Equestria Girls' in which Sunset Shimmer reformed.