• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 4,657 Views, 13 Comments

House of Pony Season 1 - JusSonic



In this AU version of a Disney show, Twilight and her friends entertain their guests, show cartoons and goes through crazy misadventures.

  • ...
17
 13
 4,657

Episode Seven: Unplugged Club

Ever since Spykoran was reunited with Baby Lickety-Split, things appear to be the same especially since Twilight and her friends do their best to keep the show going. Of course, even these heroes remember that Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon owns the club thanks to Filthy Rich's purchase. It has been a while since Diamond herself has cause trouble and tried to shut the club down. At least Twilight and company got some peace for a while. Of course, it won't be long before Diamond Tiara begins causing trouble once more...

---------------------

Another show begins as Spike spoke to the crowd, "And now, here she is, the most powerful, wonderful unicorn or alicorn in Equestria, TWILIGHT SPARKLE!"

The audience applauds as Twilight jumps onto stage. She smiles while exclaiming, "Hey, everypony! Welcome to the House of..." Suddenly without warning, the mare begins speaking in one of the weird voices from the Youpony video 'Sleepover at Fluttershy's'. "...Pony. We are getting it together, folks! Wait, what happened to my voice? Who went and mess with my voice, replacing it from the one from Youpony?"

Ben frowns as he speaks into his headset, "Applejack, there's something messed up with Twilight's voice!"

In the control room, Applejack frowns as she kicks her back legs at the Rainbow Droid who yelps while saying, "Back off, creature. I was only fooling."

"Now then, before we..." Twilight continues speaking in her weird voice. A crash is heard, meaning that Applejack has hit the Rainbow Droid with her feet again. Soon the purple unicorn's voice came back as she said, "...get started. Oh good, there's my voice."

Twilight uses her magic to take out a card and reads, "There's a party-mobile parked illegally, license number 'B1G-SUPRISE'."

Surprise, hearing that at her table, gasps in alarm, "Eek, that's mine! Firefly, be right back, I gotta park it elsewhere!'

"All right," Firefly exclaims as Surprise flew off to quickly move her car in another spot before it gets tow big time.

-------------------

Rainbow is at her usual place at the entrance, waving to buffalo whose came in, saying, "Hello, hello and hello." Once the last buffalo has passes her, the mare roll her eyes. "Man, that is a lot of buffalo. How does Little Strongheart even put up with that many?"

Surprise flew past Rainbow to get to her car. The cyan Pegasus pony saw the leader of the Autobots, passing by, making her say, "Hello, welcome to my club." As the Autobot heads out, Rainbow turns to meet the next ponies, "Hello and welcome to..."

"Hey Rainbow," A familiar voice spoke, making Rainbow yelps as she saw whom she herself was greeting: Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon (the one who spoke).

"Diamond Tiara; what the hay are you and Silver Spoon doing here?!"

"Well, duh, making sure that you got your show going on, loser." Diamond Tiara points out to Rainbow with a cruel smirk, "Because if Silver and I don't see anything happening, this place gets shut down."

"Oh yeah?"

"Right, yeah! It's in your lease. Show them, Silver Spoon!"

"She's right." Silver Spoon said with a sigh as she pulls out a lease for the building. "It's in your lease, as long as you keep the show going, we won't shut the place down. So..."

"Sorry, girls, you two aren't on the reservation list." Rarity explains to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon while looking at the guest list.

"Right, you two," Rainbow remarks with a smirk as she took the list from Rarity, showing it to the Snotty Duo, "Says so right here. Now scram!"

"She's right, Diamond, we didn't make a reservation for tonight." Silver Spoon said to Diamond Tiara with a shrug. "We should leave before Brave Heart..."

"Like I care what that dress wearing freakshow would do! Anyway, we will see about that! Maxin," Diamond Tiara snaps a bit. Suddenly Rainbow yelps as a big mean stallion named Maxin Talos appears, growling to her. "You remember my bodyguard, Maxin Talos?"

"Hoo boy," Rainbow said nervously as Maxin growls to her. This may not end well.

Diamond Tiara turns to the person coming in, which happens to be Robin Hood from the world of fairy tales from POnyland times, saying, "Excuse me, Mr. Hood, Maxin needs to borrow your bow for a moment."

With an evil grin, Maxin takes the bow from Robin and grabs Rainbow; he then shoots her high into the sky, sending the Pegasus pony off screaming. Rarity yelps in concern at this.

As Maxin gives the bow back to Robin, he spoke to Diamond Tiara, "Anything else, Miss Tiara?"

"That will be all, Maxin." Diamond Tiara said sweetly as she pats Maxin on the head. As the stallion trots off, Diamond Tiara goes past Rarity followed by a sighing Silver Spoon. "I think we will see ourselves in, Rarity."

Rarity, frowning, snaps at Diamond Tiara, "See if I ask you to sign my autograph book!"

----------------------

"All right, we got some new cartoons for you all, as well as our special guest act, Cranky Doodle Donkey, with his comedic act! But first..." Twilight said as she continues the introductions on stage. Without warning, Rainbow crash right into her, causing the two ponies to fall. As Twilight got up dizzily, she said, "...Luna's Shadowbolts."

The Cutie Mark Crusaders begin their performance for the audience.

---------

As Nyx watch backstage, her father Ben is looking over a lot of bills that he needs to deal with, saying, "All right...electric bill, gas bill, phone bill, magic bill..."

"Wow, you think with mommy being a new princess, she would've paid those without worry." Nyx said in amazement.

"Ben!" Twilight exclaims as she came over to Ben and Nyx, looking concerned about what happened. "What's wrong with Rainbow Dash? I thought she flew better than that but the mare crashed into me just now!"

"Oh, Rarity told me about happened over the phone." Ben remarks with a frown. "It was Diamond Tiara causing trouble again, she has her bodyguard Maxin Talos do that."

"Diamond Tiara?! Horse feathers, not again!"

"Yeah, if I didn't know any better, I say Diamond is out to try to shut the club down again." Nyx sighs while shaking her head at this. "Never know when to give up."

Twilight saw the bills that Ben has and looks worried, saying, "Those aren't more bills, are they? I thought we just paid them off! How am I supposed to keep this show going if I have more bills to pay?"

"Twilight...do I need to report you to mommy about your crazy behavior?" Ben asks Twilight slyly as he grabs her by the neck, making her frown a bit.

"No."

"Good."

"Why couldn't you paid them off yourself? You're a princess now." Nyx said to Twilight in concern. Unknown to the trio, two familiar bullies snuck into the backstage area, making sure that they stay hidden so that Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon can listen in.

"I can't use my princess status to fix my own problems or bug the princess for help! I want to do this the regular way!" Twilight exclaims in frustration. "And with Diamond and Silver here..."

"Relax, Twiley." Ben assures Twilight while nuzzling his filly-friend. "Remember, as long as we keep the show going, the bills will get paid and there's nothing Diamond Tiara could do about it."

Diamond Tiara, hearing this, smirks evilly as she ask quietly, "Is that so? Well, we will have to see about that, right Silver Spoon?"

Silver Spoon nods as she saw Diamond Tiara chuckling sinisterly. The filly knew that her best friend has another evil plan to shut the club down. And unfortunately, Silver Spoon, being her yes pony, has to go along with it.

It's a pain having someone like Diamond Tiara as a best friend sometimes.

---------------------

In the audience, Lyra frowns as she calls out, "Hey, anyone ordered a weird voodoo zebra, because I ain't eating her!"

Sure enough, it turns out that Zecora somehow ended up in Lyra's bowl...then hits the unicorn on the head while snapping, "Don't know how I got into this predicament! You unicorn needs a breath mint!"

"Well, at least the author has Zecora rhyme for once."

On stage, Twilight smiles while saying, "All right, everypony! Apple Bloom got a cartoon for us where she gets the best of Diamond Tiara!"

"Oh, 'dis is gotta be good." Apple Bloom said to her fellow Cutie Mark Crusaders devilishly. The audience applauds as the first cartoon of the night begins.

-----------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

AN APPLE BLOOM CARTOON

Music Store Apple Bloom

It was a day in Ponyville during the summer and there appears to be something happening at the local music store owned by Filthy Rich himself...well, okay, not much happening really ! You see, his employees, which consist of Apple Bloom and his daughter Diamond Tiara are sleeping on the job, relaxing in guitar cases.

Filthy Rich watch what they're doing from security cameras in his office; those two fillies aren't doing their job at all! The stallion frowns, this lazy nonsense and lack of business in his music store must stop. So Filthy Rich grabs an intercom and spoke to the two fillies in a gentle voice at first, "Oh, Apple Bloom, Diamond Tiara, wake up. This is your boss, Filthy Rich, speaking." The two begins to slowly wake up as he continues, "If any of you aren't doing anything right now, any chance that you two can help a customer maybe today?"

"Sure, no problem," Apple Bloom yawns as she put her head down.

"If we're not busy later, daddy..." Diamond Tiara yawns as she prepares to get back to sleep.

"Fine...BECAUSE I HAD IT WITH YOU TWO!" Filthy Rich yells loudly through the intercom, causing Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara to woke up and stand up in attention. "Honestly! Apple Bloom, I wouldn't have hired you if it weren't for the fact that your family and I haven't being doing business involving Zap Apple Jam! And Diamond Tiara, I thought I hired you on to show you the responsibilities of working in this business, but I guess I was wrong to hire you two! But I am a merciful business pony so listen up! Whichever one of you makes the next sale gets to keep her job! The other one will be fired!"

Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara yelps in worry, almost scared out of their skins. Their summer jobs are being threatened unless one of them makes a sale. Filthy Rich snaps, "Okay, do you two got it?" The two fillies nod nervously. "Good. NOW GET TO WORK!"

Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara nods nervously as they turn to each other. Not good, Filthy Rich is serious about firing one should the other gets the sale...or both if nothing happens soon! But who would bother coming in here since no pony hasn't visited this music store for a while now?

Suddenly, surprisingly, Lorenzo Magic, AKA Apple Bloom's colt friend, came in while calling out, "Hello! Can anypony help me out?"

"A customer...and while it may be one of the blank flanks, it will still work!" Diamond Tiara exclaims eagerly. If one of the employees makes this sale from Lorenzo, then selling to a colt with no cutie mark can still work out.

"Right," Apple Bloom exclaims while shaking hooves with Diamond Tiara. "May 'de best filly win!"

"Oh...I intend to!"

Diamond Tiara, with an evil smirk, throws Apple Bloom right into a piano, slamming it shut. This is her chance to get Apple Bloom, the 'blank flank', fired so the filly can keep her job and proves to her daddy that she can do what he wanted her to do. Besides, kill two birds with one stone, right?

As Lorenzo came up to the piano, Diamond Tiara trots up while saying, "Good afternoon, sir. How many I help you?"

"Well, I'm looking for an instrument. One that can play a romantic tune," Lorenzo explains to Diamond Tiara with a grin.

"Well, good news, bla...err, sir, because I got the right instrument for you!" Diamond Tiara explains as she uses one hoof to keep Apple Bloom trapped in the piano. "Nothing is more romantic than the music that you can play on this piano!"

Diamond Tiara then spins the piano around to give it a more romantic feel, candlelight and all. The filly begins to play a song onto the piano, adding, "What do you think? Romantic, right," Inside the piano, Apple Bloom yelps as the instrument's hammers are hammering her big time. The filly overheard what Lorenzo wants. She can't let Diamond Tiara make the sale!

Once Diamond Tiara is done playing, she smiles while asking, "Okay, wanna charge it or put it on your credit card?"

Lorenzo, fixing his cape, shrugs while saying, "Well, first off, I am a colt so I don't have a credit card...yet. And second, while the instrument is okay, the music you played isn't what I considered romantic."

Without warning, Apple Bloom jumps out of the piano while pulling out a harp. She exclaims, "Lorenzo, allow me; 'Dis here harp is 'de best!"

Apple Bloom begins to play the harp, doing some romantic chords on it. An annoyed Diamond Tiara, upset that the Earth pony is trying to steal her customer, stomps over...but heard the music while being lulled by it to the point that she faints.

Apple Bloom yelps as she caught Diamond Tiara who, not realizing who's holding her, said romantically, "Kiss me..."

"What; No, Ah ain't 'dat kind o' filly!" Apple Bloom exclaims in alarm. Diamond Tiara, snapping out of it, yelps as she got up frowning.

"Wait! I mean, this sale is mine, you blank flank!"

"Watch it, Ah oughta..."

"Ahem, girls," Lorenzo interrupts the two fillies who turn to see her frowning. "Apple Bloom, while I like you’re playing, the music you played isn't romantic either." He smiles happily while adding, "When I say romantic, I prefer the 'sitting on the beach at sunset, kissing your special somepony's face until they get tired' kind of music."

"So when you think romantic music, what do you think is that?" Diamond Tiara ask puzzled as he and Apple Bloom looks at Lorenzo curiously. The two thought that the music that they played is romantic indeed! So what could be more romantic than what was played?

"Right, Ah done like 'ta know too," Apple Bloom said with a nod. Perhaps if Lorenzo tells the two fillies his type of romantic music, maybe one of them could play it for him.

"You know..." Lorenzo chuckles as he begins to sing...the most oddest song that anypony would think is the last song that could be romantic at all!

Lorenzo: All around the mulberry bush,
The monkey chased the weasel,
The monkey thought 'twas all in fun,
POP! goes the weasel!

"Man, is that romantic or what?" Lorenzo ask with a laugh. Of course, Diamond Tiara and Apple Bloom gave the colt both shocked and odd faces. That is his idea of romantic music" That's a nursery rhyme for Celestia's sake! Lorenzo frowns as he ask, "Well, isn't it?"

Suddenly Diamond Tiara yelps as she said nervously, "Sure, yeah, that's right!

"Eeyup, no doubt," Apple Bloom quickly said in agreement. No way that the two fillies would say that 'Pop Goes the Weasel' isn't romantic...unless they wanna risk losing their jobs for not making a sale to Lorenzo!

"Good, so any of you fillies got an instrument that can play 'Pop Goes the Weasel' or do I have to do my business elsewhere?" Lorenzo ask impatiently. Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara nods as they rush off. Each of them must find an instrument that can play 'Pop Goes the Weasel'. May the contest begin!

As Lorenzo watch, Apple Bloom, in a jazzy outfit, begins playing a jazz version of 'Pop Goes the Weasel'. The colt smiles while bobbing to the tune. But once the filly reach the last line, Diamond Tiara, in a marching band outfit, march out and blew horn onto Apple Bloom, making the 'Pop goes the Weasel' part on the ceiling.

"Do another!" Lorenzo exclaims eagerly while clapping. Diamond Tiara nods. She did a marching band version of 'Pop Goes the Weasel' with the colt marching to the beat.

Suddenly, the guitar opens right on Diamond Tiara, making her land on drums and a cymbal that made the 'Pop goes the Weasel' sound effects.

Apple Bloom, in a cow-pony outfit, begins playing 'Pop Goes the Weasel'. Lorenzo was almost convinced...until the last line of the song involved arrows shooting at the filly's guitar, caused it to be deflated.

Diamond Tiara, wearing a hippie outfit, plays a 60s version of 'Pop Goes the Weasel'. Lorenzo, smiling, snaps his hooves somehow to the beat. Of course, the last line of the song was played by Apple Bloom popping her head onto the drums.

An annoyed Diamond Tiara looks at the drum while scowling, "Hey, blank flank! I was playing his son!"

"No, no, Ah was!" Apple Bloom snaps to Diamond Tiara in annoyance.

"Uh, girls," Lorenzo calls out with a smile. "Whoever plays my song the best gets the sale."

"Trust me, it's going to be me, I guaranteed it." Diamond Tiara said to Lorenzo, smirking upon hearing that. This is one filly whose is going to win this contest, no matter what! The filly laughs and turns back to the drums, but saw Apple BLoom gone. "Wait, what the...?"

Suddenly the ground flips, showing Apple Bloom playing 'Pop Goes the Weasel' on the horns like a seal. But the filly didn't reach the last line when Diamond Tiara, dressed as a hunchback, cuts her off with a bell, getting her stuck. The mean bully then plays the song with the bell. But before she reaches the line by hitting the bell with a hammer, Diamond Tiara was pushed out of the way with the bell thrown clean away.

Apple Bloom, dressed as an organ grinder, plays the music on a box with Diamond Tiara, dressed as a monkey, swings around. But the non-cutie mark Earth pony didn't finish as a gong fell on her, cutting Apple Bloom off. Diamond Tiara herself, dressed like a Chinese stereotype, plays 'Pop Goes the Weasel' on the flute; But her rival flips the gong around, preventing her from reaching the last line.

Apple Bloom, dressed like a Russian stereotype, dances while playing 'Pop Goes the Weasel' on a guitar...but lands in a big bullhorn being played by Diamond Tiara, dressed as a Swedish stereotype, who is trying to do the song. Lorenzo yelps as the entire store is falling apart due to the madness so he uses a big umbrella while the building jumps up and down like mad.

Once the dust clear, the two workers pants a bit then looks over to Lorenzo. Diamond Tiara ask hopefully, "So how was it?"

"Yeah, it was good." Lorenzo remarks with a shrug while cleaning himself off from the dust from the mayhem.

"So who won?" Apple Bloom asks her colt-friend eagerly.

"Not sure. Neither of you finished my song actually."

Diamond Tiara and Apple Bloom gulps and looks around. In the mess that they have made, the two fillies have destroyed every instrument in the store. Frantically, each of them looks to find an instrument to play 'Pop Goes the Weasel' but there isn't anything that can be played.

Apple Bloom looks concerned but then got an idea. The filly takes some paper nearby and pulls out a comb from her own person before putting the former on the latter to make some sort of kazoo. Apple Bloom then plays a rushed version of 'Pop Goes the Weasel'.

"That was great, I will take it!" Apple Bloom exclaims eagerly as he trots up to Apple Bloom. Diamond Tiara looks shocked and disbelief. She lost? Not good! The filly is going to be fired! That is until Lorenzo turns to her, saying, "Of course, unless you got something better."

Diamond Tiara pauses then smirks evilly while saying, "Oh trust me, I do." The filly found a way to not only keep her job but get back at Apple Bloom as well. The non-cutie mark Earth pony looks confused but Diamond Tiara grabs her rival, pulling the filly right into the next room.

Apple Bloom is heard yelping as if some new stuff is being inserted; A few seconds later, Diamond Tiara, wearing a Scottish costume, returns with the Earth pony who now got 3 clarinets stuck in her mouth. The bully smirks as she uses Apple Bloom like a pair of bagpipes to play a very successful version of 'Pop Goes the Weasel'.

"Wow; that is the most romantic thing that I ever heard..." Lorenzao said eagerly as he gave out bits, giving them to Diamond Tiara. "I will take her!"

Diamond Tiara smirks as she took the bits and gave the helpless Apple Bloom to Lorenzo, taunting, "So long, blank flank sucker!" The filly has sold out her former employee and keeps her job. Good!

Of course, Apple Bloom, smirking devilishly, spoke through the clarinets in her mouth, "Yeah, laugh all yew want, but Ah done say 'dat Ah got 'de better end o’ ‘de deal!"

"Nope, can't hear ya over the sound of you leaving and losing your job, loser!"

Diamond Tiara laughs cruelly as Lorenzo leaves the store with Apple Bloom. Filthy Rich, who watched what happened over the monitor, spoke through the intercom calmly, "Well, Diamond Tiara, you impressed me so I guess you get to keep your job."

"That's right, daddy!" Diamond Tiara exclaims proudly, believing that she has proven herself to her father big time.

"So if you don't mind, I will take this..." Filthy Rich comments as he uses a button to suck all the bits that Diamond Tiara has earned right from her via a vacuum tube that goes right into his office, much to the filly's surprise.

"What the hay?"

"Oh, and I will be taking your entire salary for the next year, as well as your allowance, to paid for the damages that you and Apple Bloom did to my store!"

Diamond Tiara yelps in shock and horror. Not good, in all the madness that she and Apple Bloom has done, the two has damaged the store to point of this happening. Now the bully knows what the non-cutie mark Earth pony has meant. Yeah, Diamond Tiara has made the sale but it was Apple Bloom who got the last laugh as she got the better end of the deal, resulting in her rival losing money to paid off the damages over what happened!

"NOW CLEAN THIS MESS UP NOW!" Filthy Rich snaps over the intercom furiously.

"Yes, daddy," Diamond Tiara whimpers as she got to work on cleaning up the store. This filly will be stuck on this job for a long time...

------

It was nighttime as at a beach, Lorenzo smiles to Apple Bloom, who still got the three clarinets in her mouth, saying, "I will ask Twilight to get those out next week. But until then, play it one more time, will ya?"

Apple Bloom was happy to do so as she cuddles to Lorenzo, playing the last chords of 'Pop Goes the Weasel'.

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

----------------------

Once the cartoon is over, the audience applauds. Apple Bloom smiles at the band place with her fellow Cutie Mark Crusaders. Yes, the cartoon is a hollow victory one, but at least the Earth pony still considered this a victory over Diamond Tiara.

----------------------

Optimus Prime was enjoying himself in the audience...when he spots a familiar villain a few seats in here. The Autobot frowns as he ask, "Hey, who let that rust bucket Megatron in here?!"

Optimus took out his blaster and fires some blasts, hitting the surprised Megatron along with Starscream and Shockwave. The former coughs a bit, "That hurt..."

"Right, it's a try hurt." Shockwave coughs a bit as well. That really hurt.

Onstage, Twilight appears saying, "All right, no brawls, everyone. We are all happy family here...despite the villains who tried to kill us time and again. Anyway, it's time for today's special guest: the cranky but lovable donkey friend who Pinkie Pie manage to be friends with after trials and error...Cranky Doodle Donkey!"

The audience applauds as the spotlight came onto the bored looking Cranky Doodle Donkey who speaks into the mike, "First off, I will start off by saying that I won't be telling any...gay jokes."

The audience laughs. At a table where a confused Blue Berry, Oliver Oreo and Ladybug Bird is at, the concerned Oliver points to his best friend, saying, "But Blue Berry's funny!"

"All right, just the other day, Matilda has thrown a birthday party and invited the Ponyville foals. Unfortunately, they decided to play 'Pin the Tail'..." Cranky Doodle frowned as he turns around, showing a bunch of pinned tails on his flanks, "'On Me!'"

The audience laughs as Cranky Doodle calls out, "Yes, yes, I got a few more where that came from."

-----------------

As Cranky Doodle performs his act, no one knows of the evil action that is happening backstage near the power box where the battery is at. Diamond Tiara leads Silver Spoon and Maxin to it, the leader smirks sinisterly.

"You sure we should do this? Can't we just leave well enough alone?" Silver Spoon asks Diamond Tiara in concern.

"Don't grow a conscience on me now, Silver Spoon! This is one of our chances to shut this dump down!" Diamond Tiara exclaims then turns to Maxin, "Maxin! Kill the lights...along with everything else!"

Maxin gave an evil laugh as he opens the power show which shows a real live battery inside. It gasps as the stallion pulls the battery out, causing it to protest, "Wait, what are you doing? Stop, your hooves are cold! NO!"

As Maxin laughs as he throws the battery to the floor, the minion holds up a hoof, preparing to 'kill the lights and everything else'. Silver Spoon yelps as she covers her eyes, not wanting to see this part.

--------------

Cranky continues his performance on stage, saying, "And so, I said to him, 'Want one lump or two?'"

Suddenly without warning, the power went off in the room, making the donkey looks confused.

-----------------

Ben was checking the bills when the power went off, causing him to gasp, "Hey, something happen to the power!"

----------------

Pinkie was holding a tray full of dishes when the power went out. The pink pony yelps in alarm as she slips and fell, smashing the plates on herself as a result.

-----------------

Applejack was relaxing in the control booth when the power went out, making her exclaims in annoyance as she got up, "Dang nab it; me an' machines don't work together at all!"

-----------------

Spike gave a lovesick smile to Rarity back at her desk when the power went out. The baby Dragon, getting a bit mischievous, asks, "How about a kiss, Rarity?"

A smooch sound is heard, causing Rarity to exclaim in annoyance, "Spike!" The mare is heard slapping Spike hard, making him yelp in alarm.

"Okay, what just happened?" Rainbow is heard asking in annoyance in the dark.

-----------------

The audience gasps as the power went off all over the building. We see Golden heart and Pinkamena as the lights go out.

Pinkamena says to her big brother, "I have a feeling that Diamond Tiara is behind this and I think she has a body guard who looks like Max from 'Cats Don't Dance.'"

"I see and you might of broke the fourth wall, little sister." Golden Heart said in agreement.

"Yeah but let's just watch the show."

They both go back to watching the show. Backstage, Ben was looking through the cabinets as Twilight gallops to him, exclaiming in a worry, "Ben, the power's out! Ooh, I was afraid of this. Because we didn't pay the bills, this has happened! Everyone is going to panic! What are we going to do?"

"Twilight, get a hold of yourself!" Ben exclaims as she pulls Twilight over. "I got a flashlight and your horn can glow, remember?" The stallion pulls out a flashlight from the cabinet and turns it on. The filly looks sheepishly as she makes her horn glow, making some more light.

"Right, sorry. Oh, of all the ponies that can be good in figuring these things out sometimes, you're the best next to me."

"Right, of course."

Ben uses the flashlight to look around. Twilight saw something on the ground, making her gasps, "Ben, look!"

Ben points his flashlight to what Twilight saw which she is pointing a hoof at, making him gasps for on the ground is a battery. The colt ask in concern, "Wait, isn't that the battery for the power box?"

"Yes...and I think its dead! We got no more power!"

-------------

Things got worst. With no power, the guests are getting restless and are leaving like mad. Rarity gasps as guests like Screwball, Surprise, Snips, Snails and Caramel are amongst the ones leaving. The white unicorn calls out, "Wait, stop; the show isn't over yet! I'm sure that there's a little wire loose or something. Hang on!"

Rarity ducks to avoid Spitfire who is leaving as well. The white unicorn got up in time to see Screw Loose rushing out of the club with a bone. She frowns while yelling, "Screw Loose, put back that bone! You aren't a dog!"

-------------------

Pinkie, Rainbow and Fluttershy flew over to Ben with Pinkie exclaiming, "Bad news, Twilight! Everyone is leaving.

"Right, without any power, they don't wanna stay." Fluttershy adds meekly.

"Now what do we do?" Rainbow asks in concern. Without power, there is no show...and no club once Diamond Tiara is done here.

"I betcha this was Diamond Tiara's doing!" Ben exclaims with a frown. He knew that that bullying filly would do whatever it takes to take the club, even by using any nasty measure necessary to do so!

"I know, someone assault the battery and I betcha Diamond Tiara has a hoof in it by sending her big goon Maxin Talos to attack it!" Twilight exclaims with a frown of agreement.

"So now what," Fluttershy ask worried. "It would take forever to find another battery like the one we had."

"Well, if Diamond Tiara thinks that killing the battery would stop our show, she needs to think again!" Ben exclaims with a look of determination. "I think I got an idea on how to get the power back..."

-------------

Just when it looks like that the House of Pony is finished, the lights are suddenly turned back on, much to the surprise of everyone who applauds, especially the guests who came back in once the lights were back on.

As the power comes back on, we see Dr. Lizardo hugging who he thought was Pinkie pie but was Pinkamena. He looks worried as Pinkamena growls and we hear a punching sound.

Dr. Lizardo was sent flying and crashing sounds are heard as Pinkamena says, "That creep, next time he tries something to me, thinking that I am Pinkie Pie, a punch will be not the only thing that lizard will be dealing with."

"Ok. Well let's get back to watching the show." The alicorn suggests. She nods as Golden Heart and Pinkamena along with Gold Wing go back to watching the show.

On the rafters, Ben smiles as he looks at his masterpiece: a power cable that has two wires attached to it, giving power. Twilight, impressed, asks, "Impressive, but where did you attach the other wires?"

As if to answer Twilight's question, we see that the other wires are attached to Energon Cubes that Optimus Prime agrees to let Ben used for the power, making the Autobot smiles a bit. This should work until the gang can find another way to get the power back.

Twilight teleport back onto the stage as she say, "Well, sorry about the power trouble, folks, but you will be happy to know that we're back in business! Now this next cartoon is set in the Mare Do Well series created by author Philip Clark, which is a fanmake series of 'Batman: The Animated Series'. Now check out as I, in the role of Bruce Wayne AKA Batman, knock out the lights of not only Diamond Tiara, but her father Filthy Rich, who is in the role of Rupert Thorne!"

The audience applauds as the next cartoon of the night begins.

--------------------

JUSSONIC PRESENT...

A TWILIGHT SPARKLE CARTOON

Twilight's Cabin

Based on the Mare Do Well series by Philip Clark

It was a blizzard day in the woods especially around a cabin in it. Twilight Sparkle, the rich unicorn of Manehattan, is taking a vacation, relaxing by the fire which the mare throw logs into. Twilight needs this vacation, especially since she has been fighting her enemies in her costumed identify as the Mare Do Well recently.

"Man, this is the life." Twilight said with a smile. "A vacation from Manehattan and crime fighting, this is all I needed. I'm glad to be by myself and not dealing with my gallery of rogues for a while."

"Help, somepony help!" Someone is heard yelling outside. Twilight in surprise heard that. Who could that be?

"That voice sounds familiar..."

Twilight gallops out the door and saw who was yelling. It was Filthy Rich who is trying to escape the storm but the wind blew him against the trees, covering the stallion in snow. Now Twilight knew that, despite his public image, Filthy Rich is a crime lord and not to be trusted.

But then again, Twilight shouldn't let anypony like Filthy Rich freeze to death out here, so she jumps into the deep snow, yelling, "Hang on, Mr. Rich!" The mare uses her magic to dig through the snow and picks up the criminal who is in a frozen ice cube.

Twilight pulls Filthy Rich right into the house and put him by the ice, allowing him to melt the ice right off the stallion.

As Filthy recovers and cuddle himself by the fire, he said, "Thanks...Miss Sparkle! That was noble of you, helping someone like me when I was in trouble; especially after the trouble with the Mare Do Well."

"Hey, it's the best that I could do." Twilight said with a smile of approval. "After all, despite all what I heard, what kind of pony would pretend to be stranded in a snowstorm like this?"

"Actually, I would!" Filthy exclaims with an evil look. Suddenly he grabs Twilight's horn, making her yelp as grabbing a unicorn's horn pretends the pony from using the magic. "Ha! You fell for it, Miss Sparkle; Diamond Tiara!"

Diamond Tiara, Filthy Rich's daughter and secretary, came in through the door and grabs Twilight, tying the mare up in the chair and using a collar to keep her magic in check. The filly remarks sinisterly, "Got her, daddy!"

"Hey, let go of me!" Twilight demands as she struggles against her chair. The mare couldn't believe, she was used, "Ugh, so those rumors were true after all! You are a crime lord!"

Filthy smirks evilly as he holds a hoof to his forehead as if to look like a horn, taunting, "'Hi there, I'm Twilight Sparkle, the richest mare in Manehattan! I am so naïve and I can trust anypony on my vacation and I got tied to a chair!' Ha! Like the Mare Do Well, you should've known better than to trust me!"

"You made a big mistake! Once the police and the Mane Do Well finds out..."

"Not a chance! No one knows that we're up here and you didn't bother to tell anypony where you're going! Face it; the Mare Do Well won't help you out of this one! Diamond Tiara, get the machine!"

Twilight groans as Diamond Tiara leaves the room to get something from outside. The villain is right, in her attempt to get away from her problems, the rich mare didn't tell anyone, not even Rarity or Spike, where she was at! Worst yet, Twilight didn't bother bringing her Mare Do Well outfit with her. Of course, then again, it's a bad idea even if she did because if the mare somehow escapes and come back as her heroic self, Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara will put two and two together.

Of course, Twilight may not have Mare Do Well outfit handy but she is a smart detective as well. The unicorn can figure out a way to outwit these crooks!

Diamond Tiara came in, pushing an ATM machine into the cabin. The filly looks puzzled as she asks, "Daddy, why did we bother robbing an ATM machine? Wouldn't getting money out of the bank be easier?"

"Not a chance, Police Commissioner Applejack has that place secured and I can't risk the Mare Do Well getting in the way again!" Filthy Rich exclaims to his daughter with a frown. "Stealing the ATM machine is much easier. Anyway, this out of the way cabin makes the perfect hideout for us. As for Twilight Sparkle here, we can always use her as a hostage should things get too rough."

"Say...one question." Twilight said thoughtfully. "How are you two going to get the cash out of that machine? You don't have credit cards or magic to do so. You would want the full load, right?"

The Villains blinks at each other as Diamond Tiara said, "Hmmm, the rich mare got a point, daddy."

"Okay, okay, this could take some thinking." Filthy Rich said with a frown. He and Diamond Tiara got to thinking: how to get the money out of the ATM machine?

With the criminals distracted, Twilight chose that time to lift her seat up and snuck over to the phone, she takes it off the receiver. The mare can't risk calling Rarity or Spike to get her outfit. No, she has to try another number and hope for the best.

But as Twilight finish dialing a number, a familiar voice yells out, "Hey!" Filthy Rich trots over to the worried Twilight, frowning. "And who are you calling?"

"Oh, just one of my friends...err, someone by the name is Po...Po...Lice?" Twilight ask nervously. She hopes that Filthy Rich doesn't catch on that she herself was trying to call Applejack and the Manehattan Police Department.

Filthy Rich out of suspicious grabs the phone and listen to a voice, "Hello, this is the police. We can't come to the phone right now."

With a smirk, Filthy Rich hung the phone on Twilight's head and takes out a phone book. As the villain tears it apart, he adds, "Unfortunately, looks like your friend 'Po Lice' isn't there, just his answering machine. Oh! And to make sure that you don't get any ideas of calling the cops or the Mare Do Well, I'm ripping up the phone book to keep you from looking up the numbers."

Filthy Rich then pulls the cord out of the wall, adding, "And in case you do know the numbers, I'm ripping the cord right out! I didn't become a crime lord by being careless!"

Twilight fumes as she watches Diamond Tiara bashing the ATM with a wrench to rip the machine open. So much for Plan A...but she can still outwit them with Plan B if the mare wants to turn Filthy Rich and his daughter in prison.

Once the machine is ripped apart, Filthy Rich smirks evilly as he said, "Good work, Diamond Tiara. I will take care of the money. You go to the kitchen to see if Twilight Sparkle has anything that we can eat!" Diamond Tiara nods as she goes into the kitchen to look for food. The villain turns back to Twilight, snapping, "And don't you think of getting any ideas. I'm too clever for even you!"

"Of course, yes, a very clever plan that you got there." Twilight remarked, pretending to have given up. "Of course, too bad about your mistake though."

"Wait, mistake; what are you talking about?"

"Well, you left your daughter Diamond Tiara all alone in the kitchen with your food. Why, who's to say that she couldn't poison it? If that happens and you die, Diamond Tiara could be rich and take over your empire!"

Filthy Rich frowns deeply and suspiciously...and it's about his daughter. As Diamond Tiara learns all she knows from him, it's most likely that the filly could double-cross her father at any time!

"That low down food prisoner...I will show her." Filthy Rich snarls, failing to see the hidden grin on Twilight's face. The Mare Do Well has proceeds in putting doubt into the criminals' mind.

Filthy Rich marches right into the kitchen then throws Diamond Tiara right out, screaming. The filly slams right into the phone table making her cringe, "Ouch! Well, I guess daddy's cooking tonight."

"Yeah, very suspicious on how he wanted to cook so badly. My guess is that Filthy Rich could try to poison you and take all the money. For all we know, he may not need you anymore." Twilight remarks slyly to Diamond Tiara. This causes the filly to frown in suspicious.

"Yeah, that sounds like daddy all right...keeping a public image and killing anyone who he thinks is no longer useful to him!"

Diamond Tiara got up and marches into the kitchen. Twilight grins as she hears the two villains fighting in there. So far, so good!

--------------

Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara finally stop their fighting enough to get a meal made; a while later, the food is on the table...but neither of the two are eating yet. The criminals aren't trusting anything in front of them that is made by the other in case of poison!

"Well? After you, Diamond Tiara," Filthy Rich insists to Diamond Tiara with a grin. He wants to see which of the food is poisoned.

"No, no, after you, daddy," Diamond Tiara said with a pretend smile.

"What? Why would you want me to go first? For all I know, that food is poisoned from when you cooked some of it!"

The two crooks glare each other done. Twilight smiles innocently while saying, "My, it's a good point that you aren't going to make me test that food! After all, I am a rich mare who could be taken out if any food was poisoned."

Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara, overhearing what Twilight said, smirks as they got an idea. If this food is poisoned, they will make the mare taste test it...and if Twilight is poisoned, the villains would at least get her out of the way!

It was a while later, Twilight was being fed by Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara...and liking every moment of it. The mare kept eating, smiling as she said, "Oh, keep it coming, you two. Yep, this is definitely poisoned."

Of course, suddenly, Twilight yelps before fainting to the floor. Filthy Rich glares angrily to his daughter while snapping, "Aha! You were trying to poison the food, you treacherous banshee!"

"No, it was you who was trying to poison the food, you mobster!" Diamond Tiara scowls right back. The two villains then attack each other, brawling like mad over the 'poisoned food'.

Of course, Twilight got up, smiling while saying, "Oops, false alarm! I was almost choking there. Say, while you two are trying to beat each other's brains in, can one of you at least past me some ketchup to go with the tofu chicken?"

------------------

The two villains didn't get a bite to eat that night. Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara just went to bed, two in another room while Twilight watch while tied to the chair. She is still thinking of ways to outwit these two crooks.

"Daddy, I'm hungry!" Diamond Tiara complains to her father in concern.

"Ugh, we are all hungry, Diamond Tiara!" Filthy Rich scowls to Diamond Tiara in annoyance.

Twilight gave a smile, happy that he tricked both Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara into feeding her, while saying, "To be honest, I couldn't eat another bite."

"Look, shut up! We haven't slept in two days and I want to get some shut eye!"

"Oh yeah, good idea. Of course, I am concerned. It would be a shamed if someone, even someone you trust especially your own family, would try to make off with the money while you're sleeping..." Twilight said slyly. Upon hearing that, Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara open one eye, getting up to glare at each other. Neither of them is taking any chances of sleeping in case the other tries to make off with the money! Twilight took out a book of bedtime fables while saying, "Wow, you two look tense. Perhaps I could read you two a story."

Twilight looks at the book, pretending to be reading from it. The mare grins while saying, "Oh, found one. 'Once upon a time, in a snowy cabin, two ponies, who don't trust each other, were trying to steal a bag of money sitting on the floor in front of the beautiful mare who doesn't have anything to hide. So neither of them got any sleep because neither one of them could be trusted; the end'."

The story put more doubt as Filthy Rich snaps, "Forget it, I am not falling asleep!"

"Are you saying that I would make off with the money?" Diamond Tiara snaps at Filthy Rich angrily.

"Well, I'm just saying that I will make sure that you don't!"

"Right..."

"Come on, you two are family. Don't start fighting again." Twilight insists to Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara with a grin. "And whatever you two do, don't use a frying pan and a baseball bat."

As if to do the opposite of what Twilight's saying, Diamond Tiara took out a baseball bat while Filthy Rich pulls out a frying pan. The purple unicorn can watch in hidden delight as the two villains attack one of another before she heads off to sleep.

-----------------------

It was next morning. Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara are tired but didn't sleep a wink. The two criminals are determined to make sure that the other won't steal the money while sleeping, so they used tape and small clips to keep their eyes open.

Twilight, the only pony who gotten any sleep, yawn and smiles while saying, "Morning!" Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara only groaned. It wasn't a good morning for them at all!

-----------------

Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara sat at the table with Twilight, both of them are trying to figure out what to do with the money. The crime lord said as he takes the money, "All right. Here's how we will settle this matter once and for all. We can divide it up now and here."

"Hang on! What makes me think that you won't cheat me?" Diamond Tiara scowls as she takes the bag of money away, only for Filthy Rich to swipe it back.

"Easy. I am not a liar and a cheater like you!"

"Hey, who are you calling a cheater?!"

Twilight watches Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara repeating the word 'cheat' to one another. The purple unicorn, having another idea, remarks, "Well, I'm glad that it isn't up to me, non-cheating Twilight Sparkle, to count that money. I mean, not like you two would just untie me out of here and remove my collar so I can help you do so, right?"

Hearing that gave Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara another idea...so they release Twilight from the chair and remove the dollar. The rich mare then uses her magic to dump the bits out of the bag and picks some up as if dealing in a card game.

Twilight begins filing the money, saying, "All righty, 1 for Diamond Tiara, one for Filthy Rich; Two for Filth Rich, two for Diamond Tiara; One, two, three for Diamond Tiara. Two plus two minus one for Filthy Rich," The villains kept an eye in confusion, making sure that they won't get cheated out with Twilight counting the money up for confusion. "Hmmm...Five plus one for Diamond Tiara; Multiply three and two for Filthy Rich, and three and three for Diamond Tiara!"

Twilight kept counting it up fairly but her plan was to give the criminals the same amount. She does so by giving Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara simple math problems to confused the two...and it worked.

"Wait, hang on! My daughter is getting more!" Filthy Rich protests to Twilight with a frown.

"That's a lie, I am not!" Diamond Tiara snaps furiously to her father. It looks like another fight is about to break out.

"Say, I got an idea that can help us all." Twilight suggests while smiling to the frowning Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara. "You both know that the storm is over, right? Well, why not take the money back to the bank and the teller can count it for us!"

Twilight's right, the storm is over...and her idea does make sense...

---------

At the Manehattan bank, Twilight, Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara wait in line for their money to be counted. The crime lord however got a realization as she ask suspiciously, "Hang on...don't banks CHARGE for counting the money, Miss Sparkle?"

"Right, that's what I heard." Diamond Tiara said in suspicion. Twilight looks worried. Has these two fiends seen through her deception at last?

"Yeah...you're trying to fool us! This bank will take part of our money!"

"Right, right," Twilight said in pretend sheepishness. Good, Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara thinks that she was trying to fool them by having the bank take part of the money. "Okay, no problem! I know of another place that we can take it to...somewhere where the bits will be counted fair and square!"

---------------

Twilight takes the criminals to a familiar part of Manehattan. Filthy Rich glances at the sign and reads it, "'Po Lice'....wait, something isn't right here..."

Twilight chuckles nervously, worrying that Filthy Rich has figured her out. Diamond Tiara exclaims in realization, "Wait, I know what's going on! The rich pony here is taking us...to her friend that she was trying to call last night! You know; that Po Lice colt! He is going to count our money!"

Twilight sighs in relief. Her plan is working which is to get Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara to turn against each other and then trust the purple mare so that she can get them into the Manehattan Police Department. Twilight is amazed that both of them didn't realize what's going on at all! Amazing!

"Yes, of course. Come on!" Twilight exclaims as she leads the two criminals into the police station.

Upon entering the place, Filthy Rich gasps in shocks, "Diamond, look! Cops," Sure enough, Diamond Tiara for there are cops everywhere. "Oh, this place is swarming with them!"

"What will we do, daddy?" Diamond Tiara asks frantically. If those cops see her and Filthy Rich with the money, it's over!

"Let me hide you two, quick get in here!" Twilight exclaims as she rushes Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara right into a room...which is actually a cell! The two villains, unaware of what's going on, watch as the purple unicorn uses her magic to hand them striped clothes. "Okay, wear these! That way, the cops won't recognize you!"

Once Filthy Rich and Diamond Tiara grab the clothes and put them on, a smirking Twilight slams the door closed before locking it. She trots away while saying slyly, "Okay, my friends 'Po Lice' and Commissioner Applejack will be with you two shortly."

It didn't take long for the bad guys to realize what's going on. Diamond Tiara frowns as she spoke, "Daddy...Call me crazy, but I'm beginning to think that the Po Lice guy...is the police!"

"And I think we're in jail!" Filthy Rich scowls furiously. He can't believe it! That rich mare Twilight Sparkle has set them both up to be locked in jail!

"This is your fault, you jerk!"

"No, it's your fault!"

The two criminals begin brawling in the jail. Twilight chuckles while saying, "Like father, like daughter. Think about it won't you?"

Twilight has proven that she doesn't need to be Mare Do Well to outfit these two crooks!

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

---------------------

Once the cartoon is done, the audience applauds for another good one!

-------------------

The audience are enjoying themselves inside the club. Twilight trots up to Optimus, smiling as she comments, "Thanks for giving us the Energon Cubes to keep the club powered, Optimus. You get some metal pitas on the house...not on it literally!"

"No problem, noble unicorn." Optimus said with a nod. "It's a privilege to help out my pony allies anyway I can."

Of course, not everyone is happy that the power is back on. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are hiding behind a pillar, the leader, upset over Twilight finding a way to get power, scowls, "Oh, I will show him who's boss!"

"Come on, what's more important that..." Silver Spoon begins to say but Diamond Tiara cut her off.

"We got to get rid of that junk pile and his cubes and I know how!"

A while later, Pinkie bounces towards Optimus Prime with Optimus's pitas on a plate on her head; Suddenly Maxin Talos grabs the pink pony and pull her behind a pillar. Pinkie yelps in alarm, "Stop, hey, your hooves are cold!"

A while later, Diamond Tiara, in some waitress clothes, came over to Optimus's table with pitas. As she serves the metal thing to the Auotbot, the filly said, "Here's your pitas; Oh, and I hate to tell you this, but on the way over here, I saw the Predacons taking off with your Ark."

"What; the Ark?! Oh, I will make sure that Megatron's Predacons get send to the junkyard this time!" Optimus exclaims furiously, buying Diamond Tiara's fib. He left his table and marches out, preparing to deal with the 'Predacons'.

"Oh, don't forget the Energon Cubes! Don't want anypony to steal them as well!"

Optimus Prime came back to grab the Energon Cubes. On his way out, the Autobot unknowingly causes the wires on them to come unattached. Diamond Tiara chuckle sinisterly, some robots, to her, are stupid!

Onstage, Twilight smiles while saying, "All right, give it up once more for Luna's Shadowbolts!" The Cutie Mark Crusaders start to play their instruments again...when the power went out on everyone once more, "Awww, horse apples!"

As Pinkamena, Golden Heart and Gold wing watch the show, Pinkamena was holding a globe that was make her mane and tail fuzzy until the power goes out making the globe let one last burst of electricity making her mane and tail poof out like Pinkie Pie's.

Pinkamena say to her big brother, "Guess the power went out again and now my mane and tail are stuck like this for some time."

Golden Heart comments, "I see but I know the gang will get the power back."

--------------

In the dark backstage, the gang (including Pinkie Pie in underwear for some reason) was upset. Rainbow groans, "Aww horse apples. This is a fine mess."

"Yeah, I thought Optimus would help us this time but now we're lost in the dark...again." Spike remarks in concern.

"Diamond Tiara must've tricked Optimus into leaving and unattached the wires to the Energon Cubes." Pinkie said meekly.

"Oh, I give up." Twilight groans in despair as she trots in to join her friends. "As long as Diamond Tiara keeps finding a way to keep the power off, we won't keep the show going now!"

"Sorry, but if Twilight gives up, so do I." Pinkie groans a bit in despair.

"Bad news, everypony; we just got a new bunch of bills." Rarity said seriously to her friends, coming into the backstage with more bills on her back. The white unicorn gives an odd look to Pinkie in her underwear. "Pinkie, why are you wearing underwear? You don't normally wear clothes."

"Oh, I don't know. I thought they look neat to wear." Pinkie remarks to her friends with a shrug.

"Awww, more bills?" Nyx ask with a groan of disbelief. "I guess we better charge them all."

"Wait, charge them?" Ben asks upon realizing what his daughter just said. The stallion grins eagerly as he jumps. "Of course, that's it! Everypony, come with me! I got an idea on how to get our battery back in business!"

Twilight looks confused, then she, along with the others, soon realize what Ben has in mind by what he's talking. Yes, it could work!

----------

The Mane Six (with Pinkie out of the undies), Spike and Nyx are holding flags, swords and are wearing Cowboys hats with Rarity holding a horn. Ben smirks as he said, "All right, 1, 2, 3!"

Rarity blew into the horn hard, doing some baseball music. Everyone shouts out like mad, "CHARGE!" The ponies and Dragon run up to the battery (though they end up trampling Rainbow by mistake, but the mare recovers and follow the others).

Sure enough, the screaming of the word 'Charge' was enough to bring the battery back to life. He looks around, confused while exclaiming, "Stop, please! Hel...wait, what happened? Where am I?"

Ben uses his magic to pick up the battery and putting it back into place, explaining with a smile, "Well, Maxin assaulted you but we charged you back up! Welcome back to the normal life of living battery and this time, we will make sure you stay like that!"

As the battery grins, Ben closes the door and uses his magic to put a force field around it. The stallion smirks while adding, "There we go, and only Twilight, mother and I would take down the force field!"

Soon the power back on in an instant.

---------------

Dr. Lizardo wearing night vision goggles and see a pink pony with poofy mane and tail and then leaps for a kiss. As the power comes back, Pinkamena felt something on her lips only to see the same lizard. As Dr. Lizardo opens his eyes, he goes pale to see that it was not Pinkie Pie.

The lizard tries to flee, only for him to be grabbed by Pinkamena as she says in a really scary voice, "I said that if you tried something to me thinking I was Pinkie Pie..."

Golden Heart and Gold Wing watch as Pinkamena takes Dr. Lizardo to a room. Crashing sounds are heard and it stops as Pinkamena comes out. She gets her mane and tail flat as Golden Heart asks while she sits down, "What did you do to Dr. Lizardo?"

"Oh I just glued his lips and hands to the wall and his feet to the floor, he will be there for some time. Let's get back to the show."

Golden Heart nods as he, Pinkamena and Gold Wing go back to watching the show. Around this same time, Diamond Tiara was sitting at Optimus's table and eating his pitas before she plans on shutting the place down. The filly didn't realize until now that the power is back.

"What, how?" Diamond Tiara asks in shock and confusion. How did the power come back on?

"Ahem!" A familiar voice is heard, making Diamond Tiara yelps as she saw an angry Optimus Prime nearby. "No Predacon was stealing my Ark...but I do see a mean filly swiping my metal pitas!"

"Err, Maxin! Some help here!"

Maxin came in, intending on helping Diamond Tiara by defending her from Optimus. But the Autobot simply punch him hard, sending the stallion through the roof and out of the club. The minion kept on flying into he lands in the back...of a manure truck!

As Maxin digs himself out of the truck, he spits out the manure while groaning, "Manure! I hate manure!"

Back inside the club, Optimus snaps to the nervous Diamond Tiara, "Now as for you..."

"Come on, can't we talk this out?" Diamond Tiara asks nervously as he holds the plate of the remaining pitas to Optimus. "They're still warm..."

Needless to say, Optimus took out his blaster and blasts the filly with one blast, resulting in the bully in looking ash-covered. Her plans have failed once more.

Back in the backstage area, Twilight grinned to Ben while saying, "Once again, good thinking, Benny."

"My pleasure, Twiley," Ben exclaims to his love with a grin. "As always, the show must go on!"

-----------------------------

As the show is starting to end, we see Pinkamena wiping her lips and saying, "I still can feel his lips touching mine. Maybe I should of thrown him in a bath."

Golden heart use his magic to help her little sister as she no longer feels like the lizards lips were still touching hers. He says, "Well after what you did, I am sure he will look first before pouncing."

Pinkamena nods as they watch the show coming to a close. Some of the guests leave for real. Rainbow was waving goodbye to the buffalos, one by one, "Bye, see ya later, hope you had fun, good bye!"

Back on stage, Twilight turn to whatever audience is left, smiling as she ask while finishing the show up, "What a great show, eh folks? Everything went really good. Also, sorry if our power went out...twice..."

As if jinxing it, the power went out for a third time. In the control booth, an annoyed Applejack hits Rainbow Droid with a mallet, the robot rip off snaps, "Ouch; Lighten up, creature!"

"Yew lighten up, yew Rainbow rip off vermin!" Applejack snaps to the robot right back. "We done got enough trouble wit'out yew making it worst!"

"Ugh...."

Once the lights are back on, Spike appears on stage, saying, "All right! Now an important word from our sponsor; Are you feeling sad, miserable, depressed even?"

-------------------

"You got that right." Cranky Doodle said dryly as the screen came on in the usual room.

"Then you will need this!" Twilight exclaims as she came in offscreen with some sort of spray bottle.

Spike's voice is heard, "It's brand new Pinkie Pie's Smile, Smile, Smile in a bottle! Why, just one spray..."

Twilight sprays Cranky Doodle with the spray, making the donkey smile.

"And you will definitely be the happiest pony, Dragon or whatever in Equestria!"

We see Niblie frowning as he snaps, "Ha! Who wants to be happy," Twilight smiles as she came back with a big bottle.

"And for the really stubborn grumps like this troll, there's extra strength Pinkie's Smile, Smile, Smile in a bottle!"

Twilight sprays right onto Niblie, changing him into a Bushwoolie who smiles while saying, "Hi!"

"Pinkie Pie's Smile, Smile, Smile in a bottle!"

Spike then spoke in a low voice, "Does not work on Equestrian villains or lawyers."

-------------------

Twilight ends the show by saying, "Okay, that's it for today, everypony! See you later!"

Author's Note:

And another episode done! What do you think? IN the next episode, called 'Gone Pinkie Pie', because of a budget crisis, one of the staff of the House of Pony is in danger of being fired to keep the budget. Of course, Rainbow decides on firing Pinkie but Twilight doesn't want to due to it being too sensitive to the pink pony. How will this situation be handled? Read, review and suggest!

The 'Sleepover at Fluttershy' is an Youtube series that can be found on...well, Youtube!

Blue Berry and Oliver Oreo are two OCs belonging to Secret-Universe. Ladybug Bird is an OC that was given to Secret-Universe by another author.

Philip Clark did indeed make a fanmake series of MLP: FIM based on 'Batman: The Animated Series'. Besides what was mentioned, Diamond Tiara is in the role of Rupert's secretary Candice, Applejack is in the role of Commissioner Gordon, Rarity in the role of Alfred the bulter and Spike is in the role of Robin.

The Predacons are Megatron's minions in various Gens of Transformers, including the Beast Wars series.

The Ark is the Autobots' mode of transportation.

Can you guess where the manure part came from?

Niblie; along with the Bushwoolie, came from the first Gen of My Little Pony.