• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 4,657 Views, 13 Comments

House of Pony Season 1 - JusSonic



In this AU version of a Disney show, Twilight and her friends entertain their guests, show cartoons and goes through crazy misadventures.

  • ...
17
 13
 4,657

Episode Two: Big Bad Griffin Bird

Ever since Twilight's first show, the House of Pony got better. Sure, some acts messed up but at least the Mane Six got by. Of course, there's one act that they would end up regretting putting on the show, the one that's going to come to perform on the House of Pony...

---------------------

It started as Twilight wait while Spike come down to give the introductions, "All right, fillies and gentlecolts..." We see Cheerilee and Big Macintosh eating food together. "...ponies and dragons..." We see the G3 group with Whimsey Weatherbe smiling in the audience. "...here she is, Twilight Sparkle!"

The audience applauds as Twilight slides in, sighing in relief. The audience applauds on, Megan was clapping. Pinkie Pie removes a cover of a silver platter to show a Crab Nasty underneath, clapping his claws.

"Phew, thought I wouldn't make it for a moment." Twilight said for a smile. "Sorry about that folks. I ran into a delay on the way over here. Well...let's show a clip to explain!"

The screen shows a car chase with the Royal Guards chasing 4 Speed in his race car down a hallway. A Royal Guard is heard saying, "He's been leading the Royal Guards on a wild ride. The driver is an unidentified resident of Paradise Estate!"

In the backstage, Ben has called over to Spike as the dragon asks, "What's up, Ben?"

"Give this note to Twilight at once. It's very important." Ben said as he gave the note to Spike who takes it.

"No problem. I wonder what it's all about."

Back on stage, the screen shows the Royal Guards catching 4-Speed, the Big Brother Pony was handcuffs as he protest, "Come on; let me go! I'm just going whatever on my way to nowhere at all!"

The audience laughs as the clip come to an end. Twilight smiles while continuing, "All right, ponies and folks of every generation, we got one great line up for you tonight! We got a couple of cartoons and our special musical guests, the Cleveland Bo..."

"Twilight," Spike interrupted, rushing up to Twilight while giving her the note, "Message for you."

"What?" Twilight ask puzzled as she reads the note. The unicorn looks shocked but for some reason kept a smile. "Oh wait, never mind the Cleveland Boys. Our musical guest is...Big Bad Griffin Bird! This is going to be great!"

The audience applauds all excited...

-------------

"THIS IS GOING TO BE A MAJOR DISASTER!" Twilight exclaims in frustration, returning to the backstage. The mare can't believe that she cancelled the Cleveland Boys to put on another act that Twilight knows will be a disaster. "Okay, who's the wise mare that booked Gilda?!"

"Rainbow did." Rarity explains as she and Rainbow came, the white unicorn got an autograph book on her back while the Pegasus pony grins a bit. "Yes, I know that Rainbow and Gilda aren't pals but I haven't gotten the griffin's autograph yet. I planned on adding it to my collection of autographs."

Rainbow Dash comment, "Well, Gilda IS an old friend and I AM trying to patch things up with her without hurting my other friends. Besides, she Pinkie Promised to do a better job behaving herself this time and, if she DOES act up, Pinkie will DEFINITELY make her regret it in a major way."

"Ugh, I can understand that." Twilight groans to Rainbow in annoyance. "But don't you even recall what happened we let that bully entertained here?!"

Flashback

Outside the House of Pony, we can hear a familiar screech as the whole place gets inflated until it explodes. Once all is clear, the Mane Six came out, groaning while Twilight glares in annoyance at Rainbow who chuckles nervously.

End Flashback

"It took 3 days to get the place rebuild and we're lucky that Diamond and Silver weren't around on that day to shut us down!" Twilight complains to Rainbow some more. "I know Gilda Pinkie Promise but I can't take the risk of her being on stage again or in this club!"

"Look, Twilight, I own this club too in case you've forgotten!" Rainbow argues with Twilight. "I get a say as to who to invite as well, egghead!"

"Wait, wait, hold it, pals! Let me decide!" Pinkie exclaims as she separate Twilight and Rainbow to stop the matter from getting crazy. The pink pony pauses then say, "I prefer not to come between you two. That's done, my mind's made up!"

"Well, nice one." Nyx said dryly to Pinkie Pie. The filly then adds, "So are we going to allow Gilda to entertain after all?"

"No!" Twilight snaps as she turns to Rainbow. "Rainbow, you must call Gilda and cancel before..."

Suddenly a knock came at the club's backdoor. Rainbow, smirking, flew over to answer it while saying, "Too late. Gilda's here. Put up with her and..."

With warning, the door was kicked opened, causing it to crush Rainbow into a wall. A familiar stallion came into the room while saying, "Greetings my friends!"

"Time Turner," Twilight exclaims in surprise then sighs in relief. "I thought you were Gilda for a moment."

"Afraid not but I heard that she will be appearing here, I knew you would be needing a scientific way out of this problem. I have been doing therapy on Gilda for a while now."

"Wait, I thought you were some sort of time-travelling doctor, not a therapist." Nyx said to Time Turner in surprise.

"There are a lot of things about me that you don't know about, Nyx." Time Turner said with a smile while chuckling. "Now then, I did therapy on Gilda and reach a breakthrough with her. I found out her problem. I concluded that the reason for her rage and her rampage is trigged by little animals, the ones kept as pets."

"Really," Ben Mare asks Time Turner in surprise. "Huh, and here I thought it was pranks and Pinkie Pie."

"Afraid not, but that's not all. It turns out Gilda has a bad history with Fluttershy which is why she screech at her during her first time here. Also, anything that looks like Fluttershy and her animal friends, like doors, can set her off. The moment the griffin see them...well, let's say that talking won't do you any good!"

We can hear Pinkie slipping screaming while messing up a dish. No one pays it any mind as Time Turner continues on, "Here is my advice. Before Gilda shows, you must make sure that Fluttershy and her animal friends aren't here...and get rid of anything that looks like them!"

"Or Gilda will go on a rampage, right?" Twilight ask Time Turner in concern.

"Right, time to get started."

"My animal friends and I are ready to get to work." Fluttershy said as she appears to Twilight, making the mare yelp a bit.

"Err, Fluttershy? I don't want to be mean but I think you and your animal friends should take the night off!" Twilight insists as she uses her magic to push Fluttershy away.

"I don't understand."

"Look, Gilda is going to be here...and if she sees you and your animal friends, let's say it's better you are not here, trust me!"

"Oh, right, right." Fluttershy said in understanding as she heads off. "I will get my animal friends and go on home. Of course, there is a lot so this may take time."

"Well, do it quick and fast." Time Turner instructs to Fluttershy. The stallion then pulls out the entrance door (since it has one of Fluttershy's animal friends on a poster on it), causing Rainbow, crushed to the wall, to fall door to the floor, "Oh, hey Rainbow Dash."

Rainbow groans a bit. This could be a long night.

------------------------

Ben was checking things off on a list of what doors that looks like Fluttershy and her friends that need to be gotten rid of. Twilight came up, asking, "Did Gilda show up yet?"

"Nope, so far, so good," Ben answers Twilight while shaking his head.

"Oh, that's good! I will just introduce the first cartoon of the night!"

"Twilight," Dr. Lizardo exclaims as he appears, much to Twilight's annoyance. "I want my song!"

"I told you before, not tonight! Now get out of the backstage area!" Twilight scowls as she uses her magic to push Dr. Lizardo out of the backstage area. That mad scientist lizard has been persisting on performing a song for some time now. Twilight goes back on stage with the spotlight on her. "All right, ponies, time you get to see something you hardly see. Rainbow Dash...being charming!"

The audience applauds as the first cartoon of the night begins.

---------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

A RAINBOW DASH STORY

Rainbow's Charmed Date

Today is a great day in the amusement park on clouds known as Clouds in the Sky. Soarin' has decided to take Rainbow out on a date to this place. For some, it seems like a way to get into the Wonderbolts, for others, romantic. For Rainbow, this seems to be a normal date...at first!

The two Pegasi goes near a game station that has ponies throwing three baseballs; the task is to knock them over to get a prize. As Rainbow arrives at a corner, she saw Soarin' trotting forward and backwards.

"Soarin', what are you doing?" Rainbow asks Soarin' puzzled.

"Hang on, 3 steps forward, 3 steps back, good luck keep me on track." Soarin' explains, much to Rainbow's disbelief.

"Oh come on! Do you exactly believe in luck? That's crazy! Just throw the ball already and win a prize!"

"Hang on..." Soarin' takes a horseshoe out from his saddlebag, "For good luck."

Soarin' then kisses the horseshoe and put it away, then takes out a four-leaf clover, kissing it. The Wonderbolt pulls out some salt before throwing it over his shoulder. The stallion then takes out Angel (that he's borrowing from Fluttershy) and kisses his foot.

"Oh give me a break." Rainbow groans in disbelief. She can't believe one of the coolest Wonderbolts in Equestria relies on good luck.

"Man, Twilight, tell me that you even believe in good luck." Soarin' remarked, twirling Rainbow's mane a bit so that she's crossing her hooves.

"Ugh, Soarin', I said that luck is crazy. I don't believe in any of it. A bunch of horse feathers!"

"Oh, is that you? Maybe I can prove you wrong!"

Soarin' takes the ball from Rainbow and throws it, the ball hit the bottles gently, with only one of them falling. Looks like luck didn't help after all!

"Ha, what did I tell you?" Rainbow laughs to Soarin', making him blink in confusion.

"I don't get it..." Soarin' said puzzled. For a moment, it looks like luck didn't work. That is until the bottle turn around and knocks the others off, making bell sounds.

Soarin' grins as an announcer exclaims, "Yes, sir! We have a winner!"

"All right! Yahoo!"

"What the hay," Rainbow gasps in shock and alarm. No way that Soarin' has knocked those bottles...and claimed it to be good luck, can he?

"All right, take your pick!" The announcer exclaims while holding out some prizes for Soarin'. "The bunny doll, T-Shirt or pie!"

"Hmmm, give me the pie!" Soarin' exclaims eagerly as he got a pie in a pan. The Wonderbolt removes the lid eagerly. "All right, Apple Pie!" Rainbow continues look dumbstruck as Soarin' ate some of the pie. "So, Rainbow Dashie...still don't believe in luck?"

"Oh, I will show you! Anypony can do that!" Rainbow scowls as she pick up a ball. The pony is going to prove that luck isn't needed for this lame game. She throws a curve ball at the now set-up bottles...but it stop shorts and fell. "What the hay?"

Rainbow threw a fast ball at the bottles, knocking them up...and causing them to fall back down as if they were never knocked down. In anger, the mare yells out, "Stupid game!"

Rainbow curves the ball again and throws it. The ball hits the bottles but it bounces off to the winner bell. Rainbow dodges the ball in time and yelps as it hits someone.

"OUCH!" The ball hits Garble the Dragon who is attending the amusement park. He growls angrily at the yelping Rainbow.

"Hoo boy..." Rainbow said nervously.

"What gives; Bad enough you, you pony friends and that traitor dragon humiliate me and my pals that one time but now you decided to hit me when I'm not looking?!"

"Hey, come on, sorry!"

"Oh, you will be!" Garble snarls at Rainbow angrily. Soarin' close his eyes as the furious dragon hits the mare hard, sending her right into the bottles and ironically knocking them all down.

The bell rang as Soarin peeks and smiles. The announcer announces, "We have a winner, folks!"

"I won?" Rainbow asks with a smile as she recovers. Looks like the mare has done it, she doesn't need luck for this game!

The announcer show some...'interesting' prizes as he explains, "Do you want the black cat, ladder hat or a mirror?"

"Hmmm, I'll take the mirror!" Rainbow exclaims as she took the mirror prize while grinning, "Oh yeah..." Of course, the mirror cracks a bit, much to her notice. "Hoo boy..."

Rainbow nevertheless recovers and got out of the stand, flying to Soarin' as she ask, "Hey, Soarin', want this cool mirror that I just won?"

Soarin' glances at the mirror then yelps, "Whoa, are you crazy?! Get that thing away from me! Broken mirrors are a bunch of bad luck!"

"Oh, come on, Soarin'! You're being ridiculous! How can one broken mirror bring bad luck?"

Rainbow steps forward...and a cloud plank hits her, sending the mare flying backwards and landing on a mallet setter. A stallion, who didn't see Rainbow, hits the see-saw with a mallet, sending her flying upward and hitting the bell before she goes up into the air.

A roller coaster was falling as Rainbow fell, the ride follow her. She screams as the ride itself tails the Pegasus, making her fly up and down and doing the loop-de-loops. Eventually, Rainbow flew away from the roller coaster tracks but ends up hitting a sign that has the words 'Cloudland Midway' on it.

Rainbow knocks the paper sign over as she uses its post as stilts, walking on them...but the mare went past a shooting gallery that ends up shooting the stilts down some more. Rainbow sighs, getting out unharmed.

Unfortunately, Rainbow trips and was send flying into the Bumper Cars Ride, getting the pony run over a bit. Pretty soon, the mare was riding one of the cars that goes into a hall of mirrors, breaking every mirror in there.

Rainbow now flies out of the hall of the mirror, crashing right into an electronic fortune teller, groaning in pain and nearly unconscious from...

PAUSED CARTOON

--------------------

Suddenly, the story came to a halt, much to the confusion of everyone watching. What in the hay just happened/

"What the...why did the cartoon stopped?" Ben asks in confusion then spoke into his headset. "AJ, what's going up there?"

"Shucks; ain't me! Someone made it stop wit' magic!" Applejack explains from the control booth in concern.

The spotlight is on Twilight who looks embarrassment as she said, "Sorry, folks, the cartoon isn't over yet. The ones who stopped the cartoon are some of my examiners from Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns who are acting like censors for the cartoons!"

Sure enough, at a table are Apple Polish, Bastion Yorsets and Jazz, the ones presented at Twilight's entrance exam into the mentioned school. The princess, worried about some of the cartoons could be too violent for children or foals, has hired them to make sure to keep the problems to a minimum.

"Forgive us, Miss Sparkle but the sequence is too violent." Apple Polish explains to Twilight sternly. "We got foals here after all."

Bastion nods as he asks, "Right, I mean Rainbow sliding around a roller coaster track?"

"Then stumbling around a shooting gallery?"

"And fly dangerously through a bumper of bumper cars?" Jazz remarked with a deep frown of disapproval.

"Then crashing through an entire hall of mirrors," Bastion said with a nod. "To be honest, that doesn't seem right or appropriable. The mare came out unharmed."

"Right, in reality, Rainbow Dash would've have broken ribs, legs, a concussion and lost one eye." Jazz explains, much to Twilight's disbelief.

"Or worst," Jazz remarked with a nod of agreement.

"So hang on, are you suggesting we gotta show Rainbow with broken ribs and legs, a concussion, as well as a loss of eye...or worse?" Twilight ask the trio of censors in disbelief. The mare doesn't have the heart to show Rainbow with those conditions!

Apple Polish shook her head, frowning as she corrects, "No, absolutely not."

"Right, that wouldn't be right or appropriate for children or foals." Bastion said in agreement, assuring Twilight that she won't show Rainbow having those conditions whatsoever.

"But...perhaps if you were to rewind the cartoon and edit it so that Rainbow Dash is wearing protetctive headgear..." Jazz suggests to Twilight, making requests to show the cartoon being less violent.

"Add in some pillows..."

"Give her an inner tube and goggles." Apple Polish adds in her request for the cartoon revision.

"As well as remove those horrible smash and crash sound effects..." Bastion explains waving his hooves around to prove his point to Twilight.

"Right, comical sound effects are the best." Jazz said with a nod.

Of course, as if to give that demand to the censors, an anvil with a rope attached to it fell right onto them with a comedic sound effect being heard. Twilight grins while asking, "How's that; Comical enough for you?"

Pinkie is seen holding some scissors, giggling a bit. Twilight, chuckling, then continued, "Well, just to please our censors and Princess Celestia, we will back up for a few moments and make some changes. Now coming on..."

The audience applauds as the cartoon is starting once more...

-----------------

REW REW REW REW

RESUME STORY

A roller coaster was falling as Rainbow fell....but then some head gear, pillows, inner tube and goggles appear on her, making the mare ask in confusion, "What the hay?!"

Once the stuff is on, Rainbow fell with the roller coaster chasing her. We can hear the comedic sound effects as the pony got run over the roller coaster, then she fell onto the ground before grabbing onto the coaster and were send flying out.

Next, Rainbow made a face hole in the sign, sending her flying past the shooting gallery, bumper cars and hall of mirrors before landing safely in an electric fortune teller machine...of course, Rainbow appears to be in near pain for some reason.

Soarin' arrives near Rainbow and doesn't notice the pony in pain as he saw the fortune teller machine, exclaiming, "All right! One of those fortune teller machines," The Wonderbolt put a nickel inside, causing a card to be printed out. Soarin' takes the card and read it. "'Everything is fake, dear stallion, bad or good, there is no luck.'"

Soarin' sighs in relief while saying with a smile, "Well, if that fortune teller said it, the whole thing must be true, right?" Rainbow's eyes widen in shock as she fell right out of the machine. "Well, Rainbow, you were right. There isn't any such thing as good or bad luck at all."

"What," Rainbow gasps in shock as she got up in alarm. After what happened, the mare is believing in all that luck stuff now. "But...didn't you say, but..."

"Awesome, since neither of us believe in bad luck...and despite what happened to ya, Dashie, how about we go on that cool ride?"

Soarin' points to some sort of ride. Rainbow looks as her eyes widen in horror: it appears to be some sort of scary ride...with danger obstacles and stuff that could hurt somepony!

"Gah, no way," Rainbow exclaims in terror as she tries to run off. However Soarin' grabs her by the tail and pulls her along.

"Awww, come on, don't be a scaredy filly. You are braver than that." Soarin' insists as he drags Rainbow, who is dragging the tick booth, into the Haunted House right. As the two goes near two of the ride's carts, Soarin' continues, "After all, if there's no such thing as bad luck, nothing bad will happen to you, right?"

Soarin' puts Rainbow into the second cart at the end before going into the front one. The mare looks around nervously...then grabs her date's good luck charms while saying, "Right, sure, no problem..."

Of course, Rainbow wants to be extra EXTRA sure, she kiss the clever and Angel before grabbing the salt shaker and horse shoe, looking at them both. The pony, confused, kiss the shaker and throws the horseshoe over herself.

Unfortunately, the horseshoe hits the sign and the decoration (which ironically has the number '1313' on it) before hitting the carts' connectors, breaking them apart. Soarin' cart went first, Rainbow looks terrified and duck down as her cart follow closely behind him. Not good!

Soarin', not seeing Rainbow not closely behind him, looks at the huge ladder while saying, "Whoa, that is one huge ladder we're going under." His cart went under it as fake lightning struck. Rainbow was going towards the ladder but it fell onto her, causing the mare to scream in pain.

Soarin' grins at a stuffed black cat, commenting, "Man, I always knew that black cats are harmless and cute too...but you're cute too, Dashie." Rainbow's cart passed by the feline...that suddenly came to life and scratch both the mare and her cart like mad.

Soarin' grabs an umbrella and opens it as his cart passed by a rainy day with floating umbrella. The stallion commented, "Cool!" Rainbow didn't think so as one open umbrella squish the mare, almost choking her like mad.

"Scary!" Soarin' commented as he goes by a graveyard with one rickety track. Rainbow's cart went pass the same track...but it collapses, causing her to fall down screaming as the umbrella opens up, freeing Rainbow from it.

Some fake lightning hit the side of the track, Soarin' pass it while commenting, "That was a close one. Right, Rainbow?" Rainbow's cart passes by the lightning that hits her, shocking Rainbow literally.

Soon Soarin' laughs as his cart returns to the cart. He chuckles while saying, "That was awesome and fun! Best of all, nothing bad happened at all!" Rainbow sure didn't think so as her cart returned, the mare is charred as she crashed into her date's cart. Rainbow sure doesn't want to go through that again!

Suddenly lights came on as Soarin' looks confused. A voice announces, "Congratulations, you are our lucky 1,000,000 rider!"

"What?" The two Pegasi ask in surprise and/or confusion. Either of them are the one million rider? What did they win?

"For your special prize, you get to go on the ride...one more time!"

Rainbow looks horrified by the message. She has to go through that insane and dangerous ride again?! Soarin' on the other hoof cheers on, "All right, come on; let's go!"

The carts begin to go again, Rainbow groans as her ride begins once more, "Awww, just my luck..."

Rainbow Dash is going to need some serious treatment after this second ride, that's for sure!

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

-------------

Once the cartoon is over, the audience applauds. Up front, Rarity looks curiously as she ask Rainbow, "Say, Rainbow, I've never gotten around to ask you about your date with Soarin' until now...what happened to that broken mirror you have?"

"Oh, still got it." Rainbow explains as she shows the broken mirror in question. "Not be much, but at least this cool mare considered it to be a good luck charm. I'm still alive, right?"

Needless to say, one light fell onto Rainbow, causing her to go through the floor and make a new hole. Rarity sighs and calls out, "Bushwoolies, we need a rug to cover that new hole!"

The Bushwoolies taking over the animals' jobs until Gilda is gone, arrives with a rug to cover the new hole so that no pony else would fall into it.

---------------

Twilight stood on stage at the clue, smiling as she said, "All right, ponies; give it up for the Cutie Mark Peas!"

The audience applauds as they saw the Cutie Mark Crusaders doing their dance, the same one that they do every week that they like.

Pinkie is somewhere, smiling as she appears to be talking with someone, "Good evening, everypony! I'm waiter and this pony will be your Pinkie Pie tonight!" The pony giggles a bit, "Such a little joke of course. You know what I mean!"

Pinkie then begins showing the dishes that the pony brought from the kitchen for tonight's show. She explains, "We got tonight's specials: We got...Bread-Knobs and Fiddlestick, Trix-ey Rose-let, Diamond TIara-Pizza, Pony-Tofu Lamb, Zeb-wich as well as Little Strong-cake!"

"Come on, don't tell me, tell the guests!" Rarity snaps as we see that Pinkie was talking to her.

"Awww; Come on, I am not more random than usual!"

Pinkie bounces away...and lands on the rug, causing him to fall into the same hole from earlier. The pony is heard crashing onto Rainbow who yells in pain.

Rarity rolls her eyes as she call out, "Bushwoolies, another rug!" The Bushwoolies rush over to put another rug over the hole. "And a sign that said 'Don't step on that rug less you wish to fall'."

----------

Backstage, Twilight decides to let Golden Heart and Pinkamena know of Gilda and her bad history.

Golden Heart nods as he said, "Do not need to worry; we will make sure Gilda does not see anything like Fluttershy and her animal friends."

Pinkamena agrees and said, "Yeah Twiley, just do what you do best and we will help your friends with Gilda."

"Good, then get Fluttershy and her animals out of the club. We can't let Gilda see them or else." Twilight instructs the two who nods and head off. The mare turns as the Bushwoolies are putting anything that looks like Fluttershy and her animal friends into a pile, with plans to hide them quickly.

Twilight sighs in relief; that should be all of them. The mare then uses her magic to tie the stuff up with a rope and pull them up. As long as Gilda doesn't look up when she arrived (or doesn't run into Fluttershy and her animals on their way out), everything should be fine.

As Time Turner and Nyx watch on, Twilight tied the rope up and smiles. Ben comments, "That's that!"

"Yeah, Auntie Fluttershy and her animal friends are out of sight and this pile that looks like them are tied up to the ceiling!" Nyx exclaims with a smile. "I think we're fine here."

"Do not forget, just keep Gilda from seeing Fluttershy and the animals when they're leaving or seeing that stuff that looks like them and you should be fine." Time Turner instructs as he heads to the back doors to leave. "I should catch you lat..."

Before Time Turner could finish, the doors blew open, hitting the stallion and sending him out the back and right out the other entrance. Twilight, Ben and Nyx saw someone coming. It's a griffin with golden eyes with a gray light purple around them eyes, a coat of moderate orange amber with darker wings and a white head. She is wearing a white outfit and one of those speaker things. Her name is Gilda.

"Oh yeah, lame-os; Big Bad Griffin Bird is here, ready for action!" Gilda exclaims with a smile, doing a pose as if in a music video.

"Oh hey Gilda," Nyx said to Gilda sheepishly. "How are you tonight?"

"Yeah, yeah; well, luckily for you, I am under Pinkie Promise to behave myself better this time. So where's my dressing room?"

"Let me show you, Gilda!" Rainbow exclaims, getting out of the basement that she ended up in, as she flew over to her former friend, leading the griffin to a room. "I'm telling ya, this is a chance to patch things up after the incident in Ponyville."

"Wait, hang on!" Twilight exclaims, frowning upon seeing where Gilda is being taken to, "That's my dressing room, Rainbow! It..."

"Uh oh," Nyx said with a gulp and a good reason. Twilight's dressing room got a poster of the Mane Six in it...and of course Fluttershy is one of the Mane Six!

Gilda, upon seeing the poster, widen her eyes and twitch furiously. She scowls, "Is that a poster of the Mane Six I see...with that yellow pony that I despise so much in it?!"

"No, no, no!" Twilight exclaims in alarm. She uses her magic to rip the door of her dressing room's hinges and throw it to the crowd to avoid a rampage.

The door lands right near where the Moochick is landing at, the gnome looks surprised and confused while asking, "Door-is? What are you doing here? Huh. And do I even know Door-is for that matter?"

Back in the backstage area, Gilda calms down, grinning while saying, "Eh, probably imagining things; Well, Rainbow, I guess if this night goes well, you will be back on my cool list." Turning to Twilight, the griffin adds, "Oh, thanks for letting me in, Twilight Sparkle!"

Twilight heads into the dressing room, Rainbow smiles while saying, "Cool; So far, so godo."

"Ha! Easy for you to say," Twilight snaps to Rainbow in frustration. "I had to go and cancelled the Cleveland Boys to let your former pal on this show! Do you know how angry those ponies are when a mare cancelled on them?"

-------

We shift to Chain Link, the band leader of the Cleveland Boys, who shrugs while saying, "Eh, show biz. What can you do about it?"

------------------------------------

Back at the House of Pony, Nyx comments, "Relax, mommy. Everything will be fine."

"No they won't. I keep telling Rainbow Dash but she never listens! Gilda is a bully, a loose cannon, a nasty griffin even!" Twilight snaps while giving a friend to Rainbow. "I'm telling you, if Gilda destroys the club, she's taking us with it!"

"Twilight, you got something to worry about." Rainbow said to Twilight with a confident smile. "Gilda is my guest and besides, kids and foals love her!"

"So do I, despite what Gilda did before!" Rarity exclaims, signing dreamily as she sat down onto the table while looking at her autograph. "Twilight, darling, any chance she will sign my autograph book?"

"Ugh, NO," Twilight exclaims in annoyance to her friends. She isn't about to take any risks that could bring this club down to the ground!

Gilda peeks her head out, shaking her head while saying, "Twilight, Twiley, I couldn't help but notice you're a little on edge. You got to control your rage so I suggest you see my therapist." The griffin gives a card to the unicorn. "He is definitely good all over, I betcha you've heard of Time Turner by now, right?"

Twilight glances at the card as she growls in frustration.

--------------

Rarity is back on the phone, talking and not noticing Drog trying to get her attention, pointing at various clocks and trying to get to his seat right now.

"You know, I'm really excited for Gilda coming into the club! Some ponies say she is a big arrogant bully but I believe she is a genius!" Rarity exclaims to whom she's talking to on the phone, ignoring Drog. "Why, did you remember her first appearance in Ponyville? Or her appearances in JusSonic's fics; Gilda is brilliant and good! I'm planning on asking her to sign my autograph book! Oh, this is the greatest day of my life so far!"

Of course, backstage, the phone is left on as Rarity's voice spoke, "Uh, Ben, Ben Mare, you there? Of course, as I was saying..."

Ben, reading a chair in his chair, remarks dryly, "I already know what's going on, why is she calling me anyway?"

------------

In the crowd area, Spike helps Barbara to her seat, the female dragon smiles while saying, "Thanks for the table, Spikey Wikey."

"No problem!" Spike said to Barbara with a blush. Hey, if things with Rarity don't work out, he got the female dragon to fall back on. Pinkie came by with gems on a plate.

"Here are your gems!" Pinkie exclaims to the dragons happily.

"Hey Twilight; is the next cartoon about me?"

"You got that right, Spike! Time for you to fetch the paper again," Twilight exclaims with a smile. Everypony applauds as the next cartoon begins.

----------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

Spike Gets the Paper 2 - Prince Blueblood

It's another day in Ponyville as Twilight and Spike are relaxing in the library. The mare looks at the clock and saw that it's time to get the paper since it should be here by now.

Spike got up from his spot and prepares to head to the door, "I'm going to get the paper, Twilight! You just don't move from that spot!"

Twilight shake her head while insisting, "Really, Spike, I don't have any major experiments demanding my attention this time and I'm fully capable of getting the paper myself."

"I appreciate you trying to keep your Pinkie Promise to treat me with a lot more respect by NOT overworking me, Twi, but, really, I'm heading out anyway, so I can get the paper and bring it to you when I return."

"Well, if you insist, Spike. Just be careful."

Spike chuckles while heading to the door, saying, "Twi, it's getting the paper. It's not like I'm going to be fighting Nightmare Moon, Discord, Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra all at once single-handedly."

"Just like *I* once thought the fate of Equestria did not depend on me making friends." Twilight explains to Spike in concern.

"You worry too much, Twi. I'll give you the paper as soon as I'm done with my errands."

Spike heads out of the library and spots a newspaper right in front of the tree house. The dragon smiles and goes over it, preparing to pick the paper up.

"Well, what do you know?" A voice exclaims as some magic grabs the newspaper, pulling it away from Spike.

"What the hay?" Spike ask in alarm as he turns to see a light gray coated unicorn with light brilliant arctic blue eyes, a light amber mane and tail and a compass rose for a cutie mark wearing a white suit. The dragon knew that it's Prince Blueblood, Celestia's arrogant and rude nephew who treated Rarity badly, to Spike's anger, at the Grand Galloping Gala one time.

"A free newspaper; I must confess when I came here on Auntie Celestia's request to get my own newspaper and not ask a servant to get one for me, I was worried about paying a news pony...but lucky me. I found one sitting right here in front of the library of my aunt's faithful student who is ironically a relative of mine."

"Hey, hey! Give that paper back!"

"What is your problem, you useless lizard?"

Spike growls, smoke came out of his nose while snapping, "Look, you better watch it! That newspaper doesn't belong to you, it belongs to us! Now hand it over right now!"

"Give me a reason why I should." Blueblood snaps to Spike with a frown.

"If it weren't for me, you would have been killed by Lorcan. And I'm the assistant/brother of Twilight Sparkle, your aunt's student!"

"No reason, finder keepers! Find your own newspaper!"

With that, Blueblood quickly gallops off. Spike furiously yells out, "Come back here, you snotty thief!" The dragon give chase. Bad enough that the arrogant prince insulted and humiliated Rarity a bit at the Gala, but stealing newspapers is too far!

Blueblood looks back, yelping as he saw Spike chasing him. The unicorn rushes into Ponybille with the baby dragon in hot pursuit. A while in the chase, Blueblood thought he has lost him...but yelps as the unicorn looks back to see the angry Spike still chasing after him.

Thinking Quickly, Blueblood jumps into a car with Spike going in after him, sitting next to the jerk. The unicorn yells out, "To the other side of Ponyville." Then Blueblood jumps out of the cab, finishing, "And step on it!"

The car zooms off; Blueblood smirks as he thought that he himself has lost Spike. That is until the taxi move two inches before stopping. The baby got out while yelling at the prince, "Give it back now!"

"Huh?"

Blueblood looks confused, wondering what the cab didn't take Spike to the other end of Ponyville. That is until the unicorn looks up and saw the street names: 'The Other Side of Ponyville St' and 'Step on It BLVD'. Blueblood looks dumbstruck; he didn't realize those were street names before.

"Huh." Blueblood said in concern. He quickly gallops off against and climbs up the ladder of apartment and pulls it up to lose Spike.

Spike went to where the ladder was and looks around in confusion. The dragon looks to see Blueblood laughs cruelly before rushing up to the rooftop. Spike frowns angrily, that jerk isn't getting away that easily!

Spike rush quickly into the apartment to take the stairs to the roof. Blueblood just got onto the roof a while later but yelps as Spike meet him there, yelling, "I want that paper back!"

Blueblood gasps as he rushes over to the roof edge but yelps as he stops before looking down. The other buildings are too far apart to jump to and it's a long way to jump. Plus, the unicorn doesn't know any teleportation spells.

Blueblood yelps as he saw Spike going near him, looks like he has no choice. The unicorn sighs in defeat, "Fine, all right, you win. Hooray for Spike, hooray and double hooray." The arrogant prince uses his magic to wave a 'Spike' flag before handing the paper over. "Here you go, you dumb lizard. Hmph! Newspapers are for peasants anyway!"

"Thank you." Spike said with a smile. Blueblood sighs as he prepares to head off, until Spike stops him. "Hold it right there! We aren't finished just yet, Bluejerk!"

"Ugh! Come on, what more do you want from me?! You should have stayed dead! I wouldn't miss you and nether would-"

"But I would." A familiar voice spoke up, grabbing Blueblood and making the unicorn gasp in horror upon seeing the eyes of an angry familiar dragon. No, not him!

"Bro," Spike ask in surprise as he saw his brother holding Blueblood by his neck, choking him a bit while holding a claw at him.

"I think it's time for you to make up for messing with my brother today...otherwise, you get the business end of my claws!"

Blueblood gulps a bit at Lorcan's claws, not good....

-----------

Twilight, reading a book, heard someone coming in, presuming it to be Spike. The mare spoke, "Thanks very much, Spike." She sees who really brought her the paper: a humiliated Prince Blueblood, crawling like a dog. "Wait a minute. What the heck happened?"

Spike is standing nearby, smirking as he explains, "This jerk tried to steal your paper and I gave chase. This punk tried several tricks, but is nowhere near Discord's class when it comes to trickery. Eventually, I won and, well, I got an assistant to help me with my errands before bringing you the paper." Of course, the dragon decides not to mention that his brother Lorcan has a claw in forcing Blueblood to help out or else.

"I have to admit, that WAS a clever punishment."

"I thought so, too."

"Yeah. Yeah. Don't rub it in. You won and I lost. Just shut up about it." Blueblood groans in humiliation. If Celestia finds out about this, she will never let him live this own down.

Spike/Twilight snaps to Blueblood, "YOU shut up."

"Yes, sir and ma'am."

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

-----------------

Once the cartoon is over, everyone applauds. All but Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, the former ask her friend in amusement, "Tell me, Silver Spoon, did you ever have any naval experience?"

Silver Spoon shrugs while explaining, "Well I once saved a rat from drowning."

"Really; how?"

"I gave him mouse-to-mouse resuscitation."

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon laughs cruelly, "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Nyx frowns, a bit annoyed by the two brats heckling after a good cartoon. Then the alicorn filly smirks while saying to Apple Bloom, "Hey, Apple Bloom...what do you call a spoiled brat with half a brain?"

Apple Bloom laughed, "Ha ha ha; beats me, Nyxie. What?"

"What is it?" Sweetie asks Nyx curiously.

Scootaloo insists to Nyx, "Tell us. Tell us."

Nyx jokes the punch line, "Gifted!"

"Gifted?" Silver Spoon asks in surprise then laughs, "Ha ha ha ha ha. That's a good one; Ha ha ha ha-."

Diamond Tiara scowls angrily to her best friend while hitting her, "Silver Spoon!"

"Ow!"

"She was talking about us!"

Silver Spoon frowns angrily as she turns to Nightmare Nyx, scowling, "Ooh, you are in so much trouble for mocking us, Nightmare Moon!" Of course, the filly is acting like that out of worry of annoying her best friend (she did find the joke funny after all).

Nyx smiles while calling out, "Oh, Daddy," Sure enough, Ben teleports near his daughter, glaring at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, making them both nervous.

"Uh...ha ha ha; Toodles," Diamond Tiara said nervously while she and Silver Spoon rush out of the club.

Twilight sighs as she prepares to go onto the stage. That is one problem down, but now the other one: Gilda and her act may not end well.

-------------------------------

On stage, Twilight smiles while calling out, "All right, ponies, my very special guest, you all know her...Big Bad Griffin Bird!"

In the audience, Nyx's sister Selena held up a hoof nervously while saying, "Check please!"

Gilda came onto the stage, scatting a bit then begins to sing her song.

Gilda: Who's afraid of the Big Bad Griffin Bird?
The Big Bad Griffin Bird, the Big Bad Griffin Bird?
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Griffin Bird?
Certainly not I!

Griffin then takes out a guitar case and opens it, releasing her cousins Bucky, Storm and Morton; the three griffins are wearing cool suits while playing instruments. Gilda dance on stage while playing the trumpet.

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Griffin Bird?
I ain't afraid of no Big Bad Griffin Bird?

Gilda grins while pointing to her cousins who play the instruments.

Slap dat bass, beat dat drum!

Gilda, Bucky, Storm and Morton: Ready or not, folks, here we come!

As Gilda plays the trumpet some more, Boris watch on as Trixie Lulamoon, Lyra Heartstrings and Derpy Hooves are singing along while enjoying the music.

Fillies: She's huffin', she's puffin'
Big Bad Griffin Bird gonna blow you away!
She's huffin', and bluffin',
Big Bad Griffin Bird is gonna play!

As Bucky beats on the drums, Gilda blews on her trumpet loudly, causing enough wind power that blew Phobos off his table, enough to send Wind Whistler into the sky in surprise as well as loud enough to send even the Autobots upward into the sky.

Gilda: Who's afraid?

Bucky, Storm and Morton: We're not afraid!

Gilda: Are you afraid?

Fillies: No, no, no, no!

Gilda: I'm big and mean!

Bucky, Storm and Morton: That's what we've seen!

Audience: We ain't afraid of no Big Bad Griffin Bird!

Gilda made one huge screech and looks like she's about to go crazy; Twilight watch in the backstage area, getting worried for the worst.

Girls: She's huffin', she's puffin'
Big Bad Griffin Bird gonna blow you away!
She's huffin', and bluffin',
Big Bad Griffin Bird is gonna play!

Gilda, taking a deep breath, put the trumpet to her lips and chuckles before letting out a huge trumpet noise. That's enough wind power to blow away Little Strongheart's table, then we see Snowcrystal getting send flying away along with an alarmed Angel, with Megan following soon after.

Surprise is trying to drink her tea, only for her cup to break from the loud trumpet's noise. Lorcan yelps as his glass container that held a special floor got broken as well.

She's huffin', she's puffin'
Big Bad Griffin Bird gonna blow you away!

Twilight can only watch in horror as she saw Gilda using her trumpet sound to break the glass of Anubus's mirror at the entrance along with some glass shoes that Heart Throb is wearing.

She's huffin', and bluffin',
Big Bad Griffin Bird gonna play!

Gilda now dances a bit as her cousins kept playing their instruments.

Listen out for her siren call!

Gilda: You won't look out when I blow my horn!

Girls: Big Bad Griffin Bird is here to play!

Gilda did some poses as the song is about to be finish up.

Big Bad Griffin Bird gonna blow you away!

Gilda soon blow her horn, blowing all over as the girls held the last note. Outside, Shining yelps in alarm as the doors blew open, the last note's loud noise send Little Strongheart, Snowcrystal, Angel and Megan right out the door.

Back inside, Gilda gave a smirk while saying, "Dude, I love bringing down the house, no matter what I do! Ha!"

The whole seating area looks a huge mess as the guests look shocked...but then they applaud. The guests love what Gilda's work and how she put into it. It really did bring down the house!

Twilight sighs in relief as Rainbow came up while saying, "Remember, Twiley, she's my guest and my old pal!"

"Right, I know." Twilight said with a sigh. Well, Rainbow did something right without nothing blowing up in their faces. Gilda didn't go on a rampage this time. The unicorn shook her head and smile while going back onstage. "Cool! That Big Bad Griffin Gird is really cool! And what a coincidence! So is this next cartoon!"

The audience applauds as the next cartoon begins.

-----------

]JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

A PINKIE PIE CARTOON

How to Be Groovy, Cool and Fly

As our cartoon begins, we see Pinkie bouncing in a bit of a trippy background, humming to herself. Just then the narrator is heard, "Folks face it. Is this what you call the modern pony of today?"

"Huh?" Pinkie asks confused as she turns to the camera. "Is that you, Mr. How to Do Stuff Narrator?"

"Yes, it's me and I'm talking about you. The pony with no shoes, pants, one ugly man, looking like her mom has dressed her up!"

"Hey, that's no reason to be mean!" Pinkie snaps to the narrator in frustration. "I dressed myself, thank you very much!"

"So I can see...NO! The modern pony cannot afford to look like something from the past!"

Without warning, some hands remove Pinkie's coat and mane, making her yelp as she appears to be hairless, "Hey! Come on! That's mean!"

"Oops, didn't know that it wasn't a coat. Still, the modern pony must have style, he or she got to be...GROOVY...COOL...and FLY!"

"Oh, I see where this is going." Pinkie said with a nod. "Just give me my coat and mane back and I can give Gravy, Cold and Lie a try anyway, Mr. Silly Narrator."

"Don't call me that and I said 'groovy, cool and fly'. Okay, Miss Pie, to understand the styles of today, one must understand the origins. Let's go back to where the words 'groovy, cool and fly' first begin...in the SENSATIONAL SIXTIES!"

----------------

Now we see Pinkie trotting in a trippy Neighiian background, back in her usual coat and mane.

"First off, Pinkie, early in that decade, the dominant style came from overseas in the form of the British infusion...or whatever you ponies in Equestria have got."

We see a British flag flying past. Pinkie is now dressed like Ringo Starr, she smiles while looking at herself with some drums appearing next to her.

"It's a time of European suits and snappy rock music. Yes, it's kinda awkward for a female to be in men's clothes but bare with me, it works."

Pinkie grins as she takes out some drumsticks, using them to play the drums.

"Yes, it was an energetic style and a lot of ponies loved it...even the stallions!"

Pinkie stops playing and yelps as a bunch of stallions rush up and rip her clothes apart, taking them as a remembrance. Pinkie is once again in her normal wear, holding a drum that had the word 'Help' on it.

"Wow, and here I thought it would be mares." Pinkie said with a squeak.

"Not in this story, Miss Pie. Going down the early 60s, another British trend is born: the swinging carnaby street look! It was a time when ponies' clothes are more colorful, baroque and more everything than you can shake a stick at!"

We see Pinkie in an Austn Powers outfit, dancing while saying, "Yeah, foaly, yeah! I wonder why Jus has Spike in the role as Austin Powers for his future fanmakes."

"The mid-60s end up being exhausting, making way for a mellower bet...the hippie moment."

We see Pinkie wearing a hippie costume, grinning happily.

"That is a time of love, flower power along with some groovy bell bottoms."

Pinkie turns around as she put her upper forelegs around herself, doing kissy sounds. The pink pony held up a sunflower with a light bulb on it...holding up one leg and shake it, causing it to sound like a cowbell, joking, "Bell bottoms; See?"

"Even the stallions love this Earthy look."

Pinkie saw what appears to be a blonde stallion wearing hippie clothes going near her. The Earth pony said happily, "Hey there, Mr. Happy!"

The stallion's mane is covering the face as she recovers...wait, 'she'? Turns out the 'stallion' is a 'mare' who snaps in annoyance, "Hey sister, watch it!" Pinkie looks confused, how did she get that wrong?

-----------

"The rebellious 60s gave way to...THE HAPPENING SEVENTIES!"

Pinkie is now wearing a hip outfit from the 70s.

"Here was a time when hip was a state of mind! It involves gold, polyester and a lot of pony hair which is important to that smooth bicentennial look."

Pinkie shows off her blink, her pants and removes her own shirt showing a lot of pony hair. The Earth pony now enters a disco scene saying, "I'm one wild and crazy pony!"

"Eventually, the popular entertainment took over things as the fashion statement, especially the sci-fi style with its alien garb and the shocking mane styles."

Now we see Pinkie dressed like Leia, blinking a bit while saying, "Wow, I have a bad feeling about this. I wanted the Padme look!" A lightsaber appears in her hoof.

"Wrong era, Pinkie; Anyway, the accessories were to die for at times."

"Shiny and neat," Pinkie giggles as she activates the lightsaber and swings it around, only for the green screen effect to be ripped out before falling down. One light fell onto the pony, causing her to breath in the thing like Darth Vader.

"But those 70s had an interesting look that was bigger than outer space. They called it...DISCO!"

The scene now shows Pinkie in a disco outfit.

"The stylish threads are so tight; they look like someone painted them on!"

Without warning, Pinkie's pants begin to expand, much to her surprise. The pony yelps in a squeaky voice, "Oh yeah, you're telling me!"

"Plus, the higher your platform shoes, the hipper you were!"

Soon, the platform shoes that Pinkie's wearing brought her up to the ceiling.

"But looking good isn't enough, oh no! You also have to move good! You had to show those stallions that you were one dancer; that you could do the hustle, the locomotion, even the disco...Pegasi?"

Pinkie dance the mentioned dance moves then we see Rainbow, in a disco outfit, dancing on stage, remarking, "Hey, I'm in the Donald Duck role. Nothing say about me being a duck!" Pinkie shrugs as she kept on dancing.

"Yeah, even the stallions loved the dancer!"

Of course, Pinkie heard familiar scream and scream as the fan stallions came up and rip her clothes again, leaving the pony in her usual wear. Crazy, ain't it?

-------------------------------

"Very soon the 70s moved into the night to make way for...the TOTALLY AWESOME EIGHTIES!!!"

Pinkie is now in simple clothing which consists of a white undershirt with a tear in it, blue shocks and one sock.

"Here, the popular trends poke the rebellion of youth, which is a time of leather, guitar and heavy face-makeup..."

We now see Pinkie dressed up a 80s rocker, blue Mohawk and all.

"It was that time which one can say 'Don't mess with me, pal! I'm a hot rocker, yo!"

Pinkie grins as she plays the rock guitar in her hooves somehow, jamming to the tunes. Everything suddenly exploded, leaving the pink pony there, speechless yet amazed.

"But even then, the days of music fashion were soon replaced by a shriek, more prosperous look: the styling Neighmi night club scene!"

Now Pinkie is seen wearing a pink styling' suit.

"Which is complete with the yuppie pony-tail."

Now we see a pony-tail added on Pinkie who neighs like a pony. Well, why not? She is a pony, right?

"Even here, the clothes aren't enough. The trend setter also needed one awesome set of wheels!"

Pinkie finds herself in a SUV, smiling while exclaiming, "Righteous!"

"Yeah, the colts even though look was...totally rad!"

Pinkie gasps in horror once more, the fan stallions came back, dismantling the car and ripping her clothes off. Soon the pink pony is left in her usual wear, with the car having no wheels and engine.

----------------

"The 80s gave way to the Information Super Highway...as well as the TECHNOLOGY OF THE NINETIES!"

Pinkie grins as she is now in a 90s outfit, carrying a computer keyboard somehow.

"This was pedaled by the emergency of the grungy hackers of Generation X-Bronies!"

Pinkie fails to see a skateboard that appears, causing her to slip and fell. As she got up, the pony saw a young colt trotting by, causing her to ask, "Hey, paly, what is your e-mail address?"

The stallion roll his eyes and snaps, "Talk to the hoof, filly! There's no URL on this server!"

"Huh? I don't get it."

"Eh, best not to worry about it. Now then, another popular trend was the explosion of the inner city style; Pinkie Pie, meet rap!"

Pinkie grins as she finds herself in a rapper's outfit, showing off her golden teeth as well as golden medal. Though due to how heavy that the thing is, Pinkie ends up leaning a little.

"In this hip-hop world, filly, one must remember to be phat."

"Wait, 'fat'," Pinkie asks, confused while misunderstanding what the narrator just said. "Err, it's the pants right? Oh, Rarity is going to have a field day with that!"

"You got to be fly."

"Why? Is my fly open?" Pinkie gasps in alarm as she looks at her pants in alarm.

"You must learn to relax, homie!"

"Hey, who are you calling 'homely'?!" Pinkie demands to the narrator in annoyance, once again misunderstanding him. This is one pony whose doesn't get the whole thing apparently.

"You wanna get down with your bad self!"

Pinkie looks confused but shrugs as she dances like a rapper. The pony threw the medal aside but it flew along with her, getting her knocked out. Pinkie crawl back, kissing her hooves and look dazed. She raise them up while groaning, "Peace, I'm so out."

Pinkie then faints to the floor.

-----------

"Well then, as we say goodbye to the 90s, we face the new MILLENNIUM!, AKA the bright and new tomorrow that is the TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY!!"

We see a familiar background from earlier. Pinkie is humming while bouncing...and not wearing any new clothes but is still her old pink, goofy old self.

"Who knows what new groundbreaking trends await in...aww, Pinkie Pie! Didn't you learn anything from what you've experienced?"

"Awww, horsefeathers," Pinkie scoffs to the narrator. "I don't wanna try new stuff on anymore, I'm just happy being my pink bouncing happy self! Besides, if I want to try new stuff, I will pose for Rarity!"

"I have told you, look at you, you're struck in the style of the past! No pony in their right mind would look like you and..."

Suddenly, Twilight came by...wearing a costume that looks like Pinkie. The unicorn smiled while saying, "Hey Pinkie Pie; Rarity came up with some designs that is based on what you look like!"

"Hey Pinkie," Rainbow exclaims as she flies by wearing the same outfit. "Nice Mane!"

"Thanks, Dashie!" Pinkie exclaims with a happy smile. "You were saying, Mr. Skeptic Narrator?"

"Huh, what do you know?"

Just then, Brian came in while wearing the same outfit. The stallion grins to the pink pony while saying, "Say, Pinkie! You're pretty fly for a Pinkie Pie!"

Pinkie grins as her colt-friend trots off, she turn sot the camera, dancing while asking, "I repeat, you were saying, Mr. Proven Wrong Narrator?"

"Well, I guess this only proves that in a world of popular culture, what old can be new."

Without warning, the fan stallions, wearing the Pinkie costumes, cheers as they tear at Pinkie Pie herself, leaving her without any fur or a coat. The pony looks a bit sheepishly as she looks like she herself was shaved once more.

"Congratulations, Pinkie Pie. You are now in perfect style."

Pinkie gave a sheepish smile as the cartoon ends.

The End

A JusSonic Production

--------

Once the cartoon is over, the audience applauds eagerly.

----------

Diamond Tiara looks annoyed as she walks the streets of Ponyville, snapping, "I can't believe it! Not only did we get humiliated by Nightmare Moon, but we got scared off by her freak daddy."

Silver Spoon shrugs while saying, "Well, look on the bright side, Diamond. There's always tomorrow."

"Why that's the stupidest-!" Diamond Tiara pauses to think then nods a bit. "Wait...you're right, Silver Spoon."

"I am?"

"Yeah, you said so yourself. There's always tomorrow."

Silver Spoon in concern asks the filly, "But Diamond, what if they've hired a new bouncer?"

Diamond Tiara scoffs skeptically, "Like that'll ever happen." After all, she and Silver Spoon are the landlords, who will the club get to keep them out?

--------------

"Thank ye fer hirin' me, Twilight lassie." Rainbow's cousin Brave Heart said to Ben and Twilight eagerly. "I feel honored to be a bouncer here at House of Pony."

"You'll be great as a bouncer, Brave Heart. After all, you are one of the greatest warriors that Equestria has ever seen." Ben compliments Brave Heart with a grin.

"Besides, the word 'brave' is part of your name, Brave Heart. I'm sure you'll do splendidly." Twilight assures Brave Heart with a smile. With the Snotty Duo still planning on closing the club down and in case of any problems from Gilda, the staff needs all the help that they can get.

Brave Heart smiles while saying, "Thank ye again, Twilight...and Ben. I will not let ye down."

"Knock 'em dead, Brave Heart!" Rainbow exclaims as the staff goes back into the hotel to end the show, leaving Brave Heart to his new job.

"I'll do me best, Rainbow."

---------------

The Cutie Mark Crusaders did a little dance as the folks applaud; the end of the show is getting near.

Brave Heart, who heard that Neros Urameshi want to know him, came up to the author, asking, "Ah...you want to know about me, eh, Neros, lad?"

"Mmm-hmm." Neros said with a nod.

"Well...like Nyx, I too, am unusual for an Alicorn...because unlike most Alicorns, I am a male; a rare occurrence that only happens once every generation or two. Because of me condition and Scottish accent, I was always made fun of; which really made me extremely short-tempered. As an Alicorn, I was expected to achieve great power and glory...which I obtained...by slaying demons, monsters and dragons. But that was before I met Spike and Nyx...and when I got to know them, I realizes that not all demons and dragons are completely evil. It depends on who they were raised by and how they were raised."

"Not bad for a griffin." Roclan comments on Gilda's performance to the other villains.

Dr. Lizardo scoffs a bit while looking upset, "Easy for you to say! I didn't even get a song!"

Spike was walking by, getting fed up by Dr. Lizardo's annoyed whining by now. The baby dragon groans, "Argh! Alright, I'll ask Twilight if you, me and Sweetie can sing soon!"

Dr. Lizardo punches the air while cheering, "Yes!"

"But not in the next show, we got another special band performing."

Dr. Lizardo fell to the floor in frustration as Spike heads off; Hoo boy.

Backstage, Twilight was congratulation Gilda on her performance saying, "Good performance, tonight, Gilda. You aren't so bad after all since your first trip to Ponyville."

Gilda chuckles while saying, "You are too kind, for a pony."

Spike comment, "Though not as good as the Cleveland Boys would have done. I always thought that particular running gag in the actual series was unfair."

Time Turner and Nyx came up as Twilight comment to the stallion, "Just out of curiosity, Turner, what WAS Gilda's issues with Fluttershy in the first place?"

Time Turner answer, "Simply put, she hated Fluttershy because, back in flight school, Rainbow Dash often divided up her time between the two of them and Gilda thought Fluttershy got more of Rainbow's attention than she deserved."

Gilda saw her cousins trying to sneak up, making her screech in annoyance, "Hey, you three lame-o cousins of mine! Going somewhere? I think not! Get back into that case!"

Bucky, Storm and Morton looks nervously as they head back to the guitar case. Twilight exclaims to Gilda with a frown, "Hey, Gilda! You can't treat your cousins like dirt!"

"Right, I thought you made a Pinkie Promise to behave yourself this time!" Nyx exclaims in agreement.

"I Pinky Promised to behave to you ponies, my cousins are another story! Anyway, I can teach my cousins like dirt, it's in their contract." Gilda explains as she takes out a contract for Twilight to look over. "It's something I like I called 'Play or Pay'."

"Right, it's a part of our contract. As long as we 'play', we don't 'pay'." Bucky explains to Twilight and Nyx with a frown.

"Pay; Pay what?" Nyx ask Gilda puzzled. The griffin smirks as she crack her claw like they were knuckles. "On second thought, never mind."

"Right, into the case, cousins," Storm said as he, Bucky and Morton hops into the case, the last cousin closes the case. Unfortunately, that causes it to hit the ropes that held the stuff that shows Fluttershy and her animal friends in place near the ceiling.

Twilight screams as the stuff begin to fell. Rainbow came in, humming to rub her victory into the unicorn's face...when the stuff fell right onto her like a shape. Gilda saw the stuff with her former friend looking out in something shaped like a window.

"What...is...that?" Gilda demands, Rainbow's eyes widened as the griffin starts to twitch. Not good! "Is that..."

"Gilda, relax!" Time Turner exclaims as he blocks the 'house' from Gilda's view. "Remember our therapies, calm down; nothing to worry about!"

Suddenly a flash appears making the group yelps in surprise. Golden Heart and Pinkamena has teleported in with the alicorn's magic...and unfortunately, Fluttershy and her animal friends are with them!

"Darn, this ain't outside!" Pinkamena exclaims with a frown. She notices Gilda twitching upon seeing Fluttershy and the animals, "Uh oh."

"Oh...my," Fluttershy said in worry as Gilda begins to growl angrily.

"You...YOU," Gilda screech furiously at Fluttershy and the animals. Twilight and Nyx backs away in worry. Rainbow screams as she roll up the window, though knowing that won't help her, "YOU!!!!"

Gilda begins screech as she rose up, Rarity just watch on in excitement. Golden Heart yelps at what's about to happen, "This can't be good."

Pinkamena adds, "And we worked so hard. EVERYPONY, BRACE YOURSELF."

With that Golden heart casts a shield to each pony but Gilda and readies for the worse. The griffin roars, "THAT'S IT! YOU LAME-OS AND YOUR PLACE ARE GETTING BLOWN IN!!!"

Outside, like before, we can hear a familiar screech as the whole place gets inflated until it explodes. The whole place is a big mess as Gilda is on the ground, looking dazed and nearly unconscious.

Rarity comes up to Gilda with her autograph book, smiling while saying, "That was amazing, darling; All right if you could sign my autograph book now?"

One of the Bushwoolies came up to Twilight with a broom, the purple unicorn recovers and take the broom, turning the folks outside (who are saved thanks to Golden Heart's shield). Twilight comment, "Well, again, at least we were lucky that the show was already over before Diamond could shut us down. Sorry that the show blow up for the second but things should be back to normal by the next show, depending on the repairs."

Pinkie Pie comment, "Well, now that this chapter is over, we're taking a little break from this series so Jus can focus on his Hearth's Warming stories (AND to give Orange-Ratchet more time to finish his fanmake of 'the Three Caballeros' episode)."

Nyx adds happily, "Of course, he probably would start the next episode anyway but still."

The audience applauds as they begin to leave. Rainbow came out with a daze, Twilight smirks while reminding her friend, "Rainbow Dash, you mentioned that Gilda was your guest, yes?"

"Yeah," Rainbow ask with a groan but yelps as her friend toss the broom to her.

"Then perhaps you can do us a favor and clean up Gilda's mess, she is your old friend too after all."

"Aww, horse feathers."

This isn't definitely NOT Rainbow Dash's night.

Author's Note:

And the episode is done. The club is blown up but things should be fixed by next time. In the next episode/chapter, we meet the AOD (AKA Awesome on Delivery) which will show up in my fanmake of the third Strong Bad game. The members are of course Applejack, Derpy Hooves and Rainbow Dash. But the Pegasus pony felt unappreciated because folks don't remember her as the third member. And thus, she will try to change her image, will it work? Read, review and suggest!

The censors/exam examiners are the same ones that Twilight must tried to pass an exam for in one of the Gen 4 episodes.

The Bushwoolies are the funny cute furball like guys from the first series of My Little Pony.

Drog is one of the Troggles who helped the ponies against Grogar in the first series.

Barbara the Dragon is an OC that belongs to Nero UrameshI (I think).

This chapter has a reference to 'Lorcan's Wrath'.

The Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon joke was added in and has references to the Muppet Show and the Lion King franchise.

Selena is an OC belonging to a TaionaFan369 who is a filly version of the dark self of Celestia.

Bucky is a griffin made up by nobodiez, Storm the Griffin belongs Charles Robert while Morton is the last griffin that I made up myself.

Snowcrystal is a Crystal Pony OC made up by my friend Neros Urameshi.

Brave Heart is an MLP: FIM OC creation of King Huffman who appear in another MLP fic of mine.