• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 4,657 Views, 13 Comments

House of Pony Season 1 - JusSonic



In this AU version of a Disney show, Twilight and her friends entertain their guests, show cartoons and goes through crazy misadventures.

  • ...
17
 13
 4,657

Episode Twelve: Thanks to Ben Mare

Once Rainbow is snapped out of her hypnotic trance permanently, everything went back to what is close to normal at the House of Pony. Twilight figure that her friend has been going through a lot of humiliation before, enough that the purple unicorn does her best to go easy on her...though there has been one problem to when Twilight couldn't resist doing so.,

That time was the April Foals' day episode when Twilight shown an embarrassing video of Rainbow and her comedy routine which was shown on the Pegasus's e-mails show. Rainbow was manipulated by Diamond Tiara into pulling a prank using Sweetie Drops...but the nasty filly was planning on using the Earth mare and her bad stomach to shut the club down.

Long story short, when Rainbow found out that Twilight was going to give her an award, she changed her mind and saved Sweetie Drops in time (even though she was responsible for the Earth pony getting kidnapped in the first place). Maxin Talos was chased out by Brave Heart while Diamond Tiara was kicked out of the club. All was forgiven with Rainbow...though she did beat up Twilight for showing the embarrassing video again.

After that incident and Twilight's recovery, the purple unicorn focuses on her work with Ben's help. Even when there was doubt, the stallion was always the one to help take care of things, helping out everypony, especially Twilight, when they couldn't do so.

However, there was some gossip that ended up almost making things worst for everypony, especially Ben...

-------------------------------------

Spike grins as he spoke, "And now...a student of Celestia since she was a filly and a hero of Equestria since the return of Princess Luna...TWILIGHT SPARKLE!"

The audience applauds as Twilight gallops onto the stage. She smiles while saying, "Hey folks, it me again! Have you heard the latest news? Well, here is our good pal Brian Tenny with our Gossip of the Day!"

The audience applauds as we see Brian looking at his notes. As the stallion speaks, we see some images of the first person mentioned, "Good evening, this is Brian Tenny with the latest news! On our top story, Dora Marquez may leave her friends in the tropical jungle place to pursue more interesting roles in the preteen years! So far, she is still looking but may make the big leap into the big city! Also, Rarity's dad Magnum came home late last night, causing a unicorn fight between him and the mother Pearl and..."

Twilight smiles eagerly. So far, everything is doing so well. The mare turns to look backstage to see Ben Mare working. She knew that she herself could always count on her colt to help solve stuff, when Twilight has trouble doing so or needed a little kick to help her out.

Ben is talking on the phone, speaking to an act, "All right, Chaos Makers, you are on after our first cartoon of the night. I will see to it that you are picked up from the station. Later!"

Ben hangs up the phone with Rarity galloping into the backstage area. She is panicking while yelling, "Ben, help me! Oh, I don't have the guest list and need the spare one! Oh, I've looked high and looked low...oh, of all the possible things that could've happened, this is THE...WORST...POSSIBLE...THING"

Rarity begins to faint as her couch slides in, causing her to fall onto it gently. Ben chuckles as he gave a list to the mare, saying, "You're just a drama queen, Rarity. Here you go."

Rarity takes the list and stood up with a grin, her couch slid out of view. The mare said, "Thank goodness. Ta!" The mare heads off to get back to work.

As Ben continues working himself, a water pipe soon burst. The stallion didn't bother to look as he uses his magic to throw a pencil at the hole, causing it to be fixed. Twilight smiles; Ben is the perfect stallion and even if some ponies or folks don't like him, she holds no regret in showing her feelings towards him.

Back onstage, Brian finishes up the news as he said, "And of course, that concludes my news broadcast! I'm Brian Tenny, reminding you folks that once again, all the gossip that I hear is always true!" The audience applauds as the stallion got up and heads backstage. Upon seeing Twilight smiling, he spoke, "So what's going on back here in the backstage area?"

"Oh, just the usual panic and worries. But as long as Ben is on the job, we got nothing to worry about." Twilight said to Brian with a smile. "You can quote me on that if you like."

"Hmmm, I think I will!"

----------------------

Rainbow was humming to herself at the entrance as Brian came up, speaking, "Wanna know what I heard? Twilight said that with Ben on the job, we don't have anything to worry about."

"Cool." Rainbow said eagerly. Good job, she got to spread this! The mare heads over to Rarity's desk and spoke to her, "Hey, wanna hear what Brian told me? He said that Twilight said that...uh...let's see...with Ben on the job, we have something to worry about."

Rarity comments, "Now, I learned from our first encounter with Zecora AND even more so from the Gabby Gums mess that NOT all gossip is true. However, I also know that not all gossip is false either, and gossip is usually at least entertaining."

----------------

Rarity trots up to Pinkie who is serving food, tapping her on the shoulder as she said, "Pinkie Pie, darling, you must hear what Twilight told Brian who told Rainbow Dash who told me! Twilight said...well; let's see if I remember this correctly...oh yes! Ben is worrying about his job and he feels a bit nervous about it."

"Oooooh," Pinkie said in interest. She turns to Firebolt Rush while whispering, "Guess what! You won't believe what Twilight told Brian who told Dashie who told Rarity who told me! Twilight said...hmmm....oh yes! Ben thinks that his job is the worst job in Equestria and he doesn't really like it!"

Firebolt gasp in concern then he turns to the Baroness, whispering, "Here's what Twilight who told Brian who told Rainbow who told Rarity who told Pinkie who told me: Twilight told me that Ben is doing the worst at his job!"

The Baroness gasps as she turns to a Cobra minion and whispers the information to him. He rush over to Little Strongheart's table and whispers into her ear, "I don't know if you've heard this information, but Twilight said that Ben's job is in jeopardy...and thinks that he won't do well at all!"

"Oh dear," Little Strongheart said in worry before she leans over to another table where Discord's daughter Eris is sitting at. "Bad news, I think Twilight said that she doesn't like Ben Mare anymore. In fact, the mare believes that the stallion must be kicked out of his job at once."

"Wow...that does cause a bunch of chaos." Eris said in surprise. The spirit quickly wrote a note and attached it to candy cane like spear before aiming it towards Brian. "This he got to know..."

Brian was humming, minding his own business when the spear whiz by, sticking right to a wall. The stallion saw a note and pulls it off to read it. Brian gasps in shock while saying, "Wow! If this says it, then it must be true!"

---------------

Ben was visiting writing in his notes backstage when Brian came in, saying, "Oh man, Benny, I cannot believe it, I don't know if I wanna!"

"What is it, Brian?" Ben asks Brian curiously as the stallion shows the note that he is holding. Nyx who is working on fixing some of the pipes with Phobos saw what's happening, listening in.

"Well, I got some bad news. A reliable source told yours truly that Twilight is telling folks that everyone here would better off without you!"

Nyx and Phobos gasps as Ben stops what he's doing, the stallion looks shocked upon hearing what Brian just said. The alicorn filly exclaims, "Wait! Mommy said what?!"

"What," Ben ask in shock and disbelief as he turns to face Brian with a frown. The stallion doesn't want to believe it. Twilight would never say that about him! "No, I cannot believe it!"

"Sorry, you got to believe it." Brian said to Ben with a shrug. "It's like I said, all the gossip that I hear is always true!"

"Wow...and to think you know somepony." Phobos said in concern. Ben gasps as his tail and ears begin to droop in sadness; if the gossip is true...

"W...why; Twilight doesn't like me...anymore?" Ben asks with a sniff. He begins to shed tears and cry a bit. "I'm....I'm sorry but...I don't think I wanna continue working...like this!"

"Daddy," Nyx exclaims as Ben gallops out of the backstage area. "Daddy, come back!"

In the seating area, Mr. Fancypants, his wife Fleur Dis Lee and fashion critic Hoity Toity was talking, when Ben gallops by. Mr. Fancypants in concern ask, "I say, what is going on with Twilight's colt Ben Mare?"

"What is he doing out here? Should it be show time?" Fleur ask in concern.

Some knew what has happened...of course as they are concerned with the gossip, Ben Mare has been kicked off and abandoned by Twilight Sparkle, with him ending his job...and worst yet, the mare doesn't know what even happened!

----------------------------------

As Golden Heart and Pinkamena watch, the pink pony says after hearing the rumor, "Seem like this gossip got messed up and Ben might leave."

"Indeed, but like I say, things will turn good in the end." Golden Heart assures Pinkamena with a nod.

Pinkamena nods as they go back to watching the show. Onstage, Twilight smiles while saying, "Hey folks; There's a rumor that you'll love this next cartoon!"

The audience applauds as the first cartoon of the night begins.

--------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

AN APPLEJACK CARTOON

Applejack Visits Rarity

It was a shining day in Ponyville. At her home in Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack was humming while preparing an apple pie that she made. The mare is relaxing, having some fun and preparing to have a bite to eat.

Applejack made the apple pie to have for dessert after a hard day's work. Yeah, she prefers to keep in shape but one treat a day wouldn't work, right? The mare has put the pie together then put it into the oven. After 40 minutes of baking, Applejack took the pie out and put it onto a cooling rack so that it can cool off.

Applejack smiles, she is one of the fewest members in the Apple family to make good apple pies. Just then the mare heard her phone ring (Applejack has installed one recently) and answers it, "Howdy!"

"Applejack, darling! How are you doing?" The familiar voice of Rarity is heard on the other side.

"Oh, hey there Rarity; Whatcha yew been doing?'

"Nothing much; just thought I could call in one of my dearest friends to see how she's doing."

Applejack smiles at her smiles while saying, "Shucks, since yew asked so kindly, Ah done finished baking my Apple Family Famous Apple Pie!"

"Goodness! An apple pie; that sounds wonderful! I betcha Sweetie Belle or Spike would love it!" Rarity said, you can see her drooling a bit while smiling.

"Eeyup, knowing those two, no surprise."

"Applejack, I will be honest, darling. I have various apple pies but never the Apple Family Famous Apple Pie one..."

"Shucks, really?" Applejack asks Rarity with a grin. "Well, how about Ah bring 'de pie over so we can have some together?"

"Oh, that sounds great! I am currently staying at my family's beach house since the Carousel Baroque is closed right now so I will be here all day!" Rarity exclaims to Applejack with a smile on her face. The white unicorn can't wait for that wonderful apple pie!

"Okay, see you then!"

Once Applejack hangs up the phone, she stretch a bit then picks up the pie from the cooling rack, heading off to deliver the pie to the beach house, picking up the keys to take the Apple Family's Paddywagon. Boy, would Rarity love this pie!

------------------

It was an hour later that Applejack arrives at Rarity's family's beach house which is near a beach where ponies can have fun while getting suntans. Right now, the Earth pony has arrived to deliver that pie.

Applejack, getting out of the car, came over to the house, calling, "Rarity! Ah is here wit' our apple pie!" The cowpony pause then frowns in a puzzled way. Didn't Rarity hear her, "Rarity; Yew here?"

Of course, Rarity didn't hear her so Applejack peeks through a window. To her annoyance, there's her unicorn friend watching a fashion show on TV. Didn't Rarity remember that the cowpony is coming over?

Applejack taps on the window while pointing to the pie in her hooves but it didn't work. Rarity kept on clicking on the remote to find a better show. Once the white unicorn turns the TV off, she heard knocking, making her say, "Oh, a visitor?"

"Ugh, better try 'de back door." Applejack said with a sigh as she heads around the house. Unknown to her, Rarity chose that time to answer the door, missing her.

"Hello? Huh. I could've sworn that I have someone out here."

Applejack right now is at the back door of the house, knocking on it while calling out, "Dang nabbed it, Rarity! Can yew hear me?"

Once again, no answer; Applejack sighed as she trots back to the front door. Ironically enough, Rarity answers the back door, calling out, "Hello? Ugh. I don't have time for these foolish games! Applejack is coming over."

Unknown to Rarity, Applejack is back at the front door again, knocking while demanding, "Where 'de Sam Hill is 'dat girl?"

Applejack peeks through the windows and saw a sign that made her groan in annoyance. Rarity is now playing the bongos on her chairs. The cowpony taps on the window to get her attention. Her friend heard the tapping but thought it was a rhythm going, making Rarity keep on playing.

Applejack groans tries to kick the window open to get Rarity's attention but the mare kept on playing on the bongos. The annoyed Earth pony rush over to the back door and tries to ring the doorbell while knocking. Of course, Rarity herself, along with keeping the beat, is now playing a cowbell.

Applejack spots some empty bottles nearby and stop nearby, making them jingle. Of course, inside, Rarity is now seen playing with a tambourine on her head while swinging around to the music while playing a maraca, as well as the bongo and the cowbell at the same time. To her, this is amazing and fun!

To Applejack, of course, it’s annoying as the mare is at the front door, marching with garbage pails on her hooves while using hitting the lids as if they were cymbals. Of course, the noise that she's making caught the attention of an annoyed Golden Harvest who is groaning a bit. She goes over to the window and calls out, "Applejack, what the hay is you doing? Some of us are trying to have some peace and quiet around here!"

"Oh...sorry...dang doorbell's broken." Applejack said to the frowning Golden Harvest, giving a nervous chuckle. It isn't a lie; Rarity's front doorbell is indeed broken! The mare jumps off the garbage cans and head back to her car, preparing to leave. Perhaps it isn't worth going through all that trouble of delivering an apple pie, right? Applejack glances at the pie itself, asking, "Shucks, do Ah even bother?"

Applejack pauses then frowns angrily while snapping, "HAY YEAH! Ah promised 'ta deliver 'dis here pie an' Ah won't rest until Rarity gits it!"

----------------

Rarity hums while sitting in her patio in a purple bikini. The mare put her IPony on her charger and put in the headphones. As she does so, Rarity fails to realize that Applejack came back with the pie and knock on the door hard while ringing the doorbell like mad.

"Rarity, Rarity?" Applejack shouts out loudly then looks through the windows, looking for Rarity. "Rarity, Rarity? Rarity, Rarity, Rarity; Ugh! Where is 'dat girl?"

Applejack feels some suntan lotion fall onto her skin, making her look up. There's Rarity putting on suntan lotion while wearing her headphones as she sat down, relaxing. The cowpony frowns as she trots off, coming back in a four wheeler and put it near the house. Applejack then begins piling a lot of stuff on it and begins to climb up to Rarity. That ignorant pony will get that pie one way or another!

"Rare, yew better hope fer yer sake 'dat 'dis is worth 'de trouble!" Applejack groans as she begins to climb. The mare sighs as she arrives near her friend, "About time."

Of course, as Applejack reach the railing and prepares to step on it, something unexpected happened: Rarity reach for her drink but accidentally knock her bottle of sun tan lotion, causing some of it to land on the said railing. So when the cowpony steps on the stuff, Applejack screams in alarm and fell down, knocking off the pile stuff before causing the four wheeler to reverse itself onto the beach and running over a visiting Pinkie as a result, causing her to turn into a huge pink balloon.

Applejack and her pie fell right into the water. A while later, the two washed ashore, the cowpony knock two starfish and an octopus off her head. To make matters worse, the apple is now wet and ruined. But did Applejack gives up? Nope! She grabs it while declaring, "Dang it, Rarity! Ah said Ah would bring yew 'dis here apple pie an' Ah is gonna do it!"

Back on the rooftop of the beach house, Applejack looks over from her sunbathing activities and spots a flower on a rail, smiling as she said, "Aww, how beautiful."

At the bottom of the house, Rarity came back and spots a ladder with flowers growing on it. She smirks while saying, "Boy howdy, why 'de hay didn't Ah did 'dis before?"

Applejack begins climbing the ladder...but Rarity picks the flowers, causing the other ones to fall off and making the ladder itself unstable. The cowpony yelps as she finds herself on stilts, doing her best to keep her hold on the wet apple pie and having trouble walking. The mare ends up reaching the water, hanging onto the one stilt with the apple pie....but of course, a wave hits Applejack, sweeping her right off.

Applejack spits the water off and pulls the crab off her ears and hat. The cowpony is furious, enough is enough! She declares, "OH AH HAD IT; 'DIS PIE GITS DELIVERED NOW!"

Applejack grabs her pie and returns to her car. Once inside, the cowpony turns the ignition on and driving right up...and crashing right into the place! Applejack no longer cares about safely or properly damages, she will deliver that pie to Rarity!

As Applejack crashes right into the house, with Rarity unaware of what's going on still, Golden Harvest saw the whole incident from next door, making her yell, "Oh, that cowpony has gone out of her mind!" She grabs a phone and dials a number, "Royal Guard!"

Applejack growls madly as she drove the paddywagon to the roof upstairs. She will give Rarity that pie no matter what! Soon the car arrives at the roof crashing right near the still unsuspecting white unicorn. Applejack got out of the vehicle, preparing to throw the pie at her to get it over with...

Well, Applejack was by some cuffs were slapped right onto her by the Royal Guard! The cowpony looks confused as she saw a frowning General Spanish Steel. As two unicorn Royal Guard members drag her off, the mentioned Royal Guard member snaps, "Miss Applejack, you are under arrest for breaking and destruction of private property! Take her away!"

"Wait, yew making a mistake, she has 'ta taste 'dis pie! She wanted it!" Applejack protests in alarm as the Royal Guards take the poor cowpony away.

Once Applejack and the Royal Guards are gone, Rarity blinks and took her earphones off, asking puzzled, "Wait, wasn't somepony was going to deliver a pie to me right now?"

---------

Applejack looks a bit embarrassed, now wearing an orange jumpsuit. Luckily, she manages to get a message to the princess, explaining that this was just a misunderstanding. Celestia agrees to have the charges dropped against the cowpony...but Applejack must spend a day in prison as punishment for what she did in the first place.

Applejack was allowed a visitor as she came over and picks up a phone to communicate with the pony...who happens to be an upset Rarity who spoke, "Applejack, what's wrong with you? I thought you were the Element of Honesty but you broke into my house and broke my previous stuff! I am shocked and confused; why did you did it?!'

"Grrr....AH WAS TRYING 'TA DELIVERED 'DIS APPLE PIE 'TA YEW, YEW HORN HEAD!" Applejack yells in anger to Rarity, much to her surprise.

"Oh my, darling; I guess I have forgotten. Any chance there is any left for me?"

"Oh, still want it, sugar cube? There's plenty left fer yew." Applejack said with a mad smirk. The cowpony took out the apple pie and...as if impossible except with Pinkie Pie logic...threw the pie through the phone line and hits Rarity right in the face with it. "HERE! HAVE IT!"

Rarity blinks and sighs with pie on her face. Perhaps the mare should stop ignoring her door and be more aware often.

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

---------------------

The audience applauds once the cartoon is over. Another great one for everyone!

----------------------

The time has come for the Chaos Makers to perform. On stage, Twilight smiles as music begins to play. The mare calls out, "All right, folks, it is now time for our special guest act of the night...the Chaos Makers!" The audience applauds as the spotlight shines onto...no one? No pony is on the stage! The mare looks confused then gave a nervous smile. "Err, folks, we ran into a minor technical glitch...hang on, will you?"

Twilight gallops onto the stage. Ben was supposed to pick up the Chaos Makers so why didn't he? The mare spots Spike before saying, "Spike! Where are the Chaos Makers?"

"I don't know. Ben never picked them up." Spike explains to Twilight, much to her shock. Ben never picked up the Chaos Makers?

"What? But where's Ben? Ugh, you know what? Don't bother! He is probably running late or something. I will buy some time with another cartoon!" Twilight gallops back onto the stage, smiling as she exclaims, "Folks, the next act isn't quite ready. So until then, we will give you another cartoon to occupy you all; and for this next cartoon, we...AHHHHHH!"

Twilight screams for a good reason: the big screen for the cartoons is missing! The only thing shown where it used to be was a big hole leading outside! The mare ask in alarm, "Hey, where's the screen?!" Twilight heads to the backstage door, just in time to see Crafty Crate and Raindrops putting the screen into the van of a truck before preparing to leave. "Wait! What the hay are you two doing?! We need that screen for our cartoons!"

"Sorry, but you didn't pay the bill." Crafty Crates remark to Twilight with a grunt. "So this thing is being taken back."

"But Ben always pays the bill on time!"

"Ha! Not after what you said about him, you ungrateful mare!"

"What?" Twilight ask in confusion, not sure what's Crafty means. What did she say about Ben? The mare was forced to watch as Crafty and Raindrops left with the screen, causing her to close the door in disbelief.

During some time Pinkamena and Golden Heart sees the big screen being taken away. Pinkamena says, "Looks like without Ben, this place is going into chaos AND DON,' EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING, DISCORD AND ERIS OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!"

That made everyone cringe even Discord and Eris cringe. Golden Heart says to her little sister, "I understand little sister. Maybe you can work an act with Pinkie Pie."

"Oh that sounds fun."

She then heads off to the back of the stage as Golden heart says, "I wonder what will happen when the two do an act together; we will just have to wait and see."

Twlight looks confused backstage as she turns to Nyx, Phobos and Brian, the last one is look over some papers. The mare said, "But the show got to go on! Nyx, where's your father?"

"He quit." Nyx said to Twilight with a frown, much to the mare's shock. "And after what you said about him, mommy, no wonder daddy wants to leave."

"Yeah," Phobos remarks with a grunt.

"What the hay did I say to make him leave?!" Twilight demands but Nyx and Phobos scoffs and turns, not wanting to say word to her. The mare looks up to Brian and coughs, making him turn her head to Twilight, "Brian, you are one of the main ponies who hangs with gossip. Mind telling me where Ben is so I can figure out what's going on?"

"Well, rumor has it, he is very UPSET with you." Brian said to Twilight with a shrug. This made Twilight confused, she still has no clue as to why Ben is upset with her or what she said to make him quit!

"But why Ben upset with me? It's not his birthday...not our anniversary...ugh! What am I doing? I got a show to do! But what can I do for a show?" Twilight paces for a moment then her head perks up. "Yeah, I got it!"

------------------------------------

Spike with a smile did an introduction, "Hey House of Pony fans! Feast your eyes forward for the comedy of Pinkie Pie...and Pinkamena!'

The audience applauds as they turn towards Pinkie who came out of the kitchen and stops near Pinkamena, looking surprised. The mare smiled while asking, "Comedy? Yeah, we could do that, right Pinkamena?"

"Sure can! Now two pigs wallow in the mud...wait, wait, not a good idea. That's a dirty joke." Pinkamena said with a frown. Some folks laugh regardless.

"Let's see...Ding Dong! No, wait's....Knock Knock!"

"Oooh, who's there?" The Moochick ask, eager to hear what the knock knock joke is all about.

"Awww, forget it! Knock knock jokes stink!" Pinkamena scoffs a bit. Needless to say, the Moochick frowns as he got up and prepares leave.

"Not funny, I am not laughing at all."

As the Moochick pass the table where a depressed Ben is at, Brian spots him, making him worried. The stallion gallops over while exclaiming to his friend, "Ben! We got a problem! The guests are leaving! This show is DEFINITELY NOT BETTER WITHOUT YA! You better come back and fix things!"

"And why should I?" Ben asks Brian with a scoff, still depression. After all, it was Twilight who 'said' that the show is better off without him, right?

"Simple. We all get fired and Diamond Tiara will shut the club down if she finds out. Or take it over, who knows what's going on in that filly's mind?"

"Oh why do I even care? Let her do whatever she wants. Anyway, Twilight said that nasty thing about me, okay?"

"Err, well, maybe he didn't say EXACTLY that..." Brian said nervously. The stallion did recall what Twilight said about Ben earlier before he found out the other thing. Perhaps now is the time to tell his friend what it is.

"But Ben, you always said that every gossip that you hear is always true!" Ben points out to Brian in concern. The colt pauses to think about this.

"Huh. Now that you mention it, I did say something like that..." Brian yelps as Ben begins to groan and cry a bit. The stallion tries to cheer him up, "Wait, if I give you some tissues, can you come back? Come on!"

---------------

Twilight stood on stage; her hooves are shuffling in worry. The big screen has been taken away, Ben has quit and there is no act at all. Her love as well as her daughter is upset with her and Twilight doesn't understand what she said to make Ben quit in the big place!

Spike came over and whispers, "Pssst, Twilight, hey! Everything is all set! Do your intro!"

"What? Oh, sorry, folks...I was thinking about something else." Twilight said with a sigh then tries her best to smile to the audience. "All right, this time we are going to show you a new cartoon! Sorry if this screen is a small one but I hope you enjoy it nevertheless!"

The audience applauds as they turn to a projector and a small screen which Spike and the Bushwoolies set up on short notice. The projector lit up as the next cartoon begins.

----------------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

A BEN MARE CARTOON

Ben Mare's Big Break

In the Golden Oaks Library, Ben Mare was playing catch of football in a room with Soarin'. The Earth pony laughs, "Come on, go long, Soarin'!"

Ben throws the football at Soarin' who flew up and caught it with his hooves, knocking down a lamp as a result. The Wonderbolt grins he yells out, "All right, here it comes!" He throws the football back to Ben who caught it before knocking down a couch.

"Long bomb," Ben chuckled, throwing the football at Soarin' who caught it again, causing a chair to fall down.

"Try to catch this one, no wings!" Soarin' teases, throwing the football long. Ben caught it before knocking down a vase. The stallion prepares to throw it again...

When a familiar voice stops him angrily, "BEN MARE!"

"SOARIN'," Another voice is heard yelling angrily. Ben yelps as he and Soarin' turns to see Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, their filly friends, frowning at them.

"Oh, Twilight...err, what's up?" Ben asks Twilight nervously.

"Uh...we can explain..." Soarin' said nervously as he glances at the mess that the two stallions has made in their roughhousing game of football.

"Ben, Soarin', Rainbow and I saw what you did, no bothering trying to make excuses!" Twilight scolds the two ponies, making them guilty. "Now stop throwing that football before you break something that is valuable to one of us or both!"

"Sorry." Ben and Soarin' said while looking down in shame.

"Well, you better!" Rainbow snaps sternly. "If you two weren't our colts, we would've kicked you both out!"

"Okay, Rainbow and I are going out shopping today." Twilight said with a smile, explaining that she and Rainbow are going out shopping today.

"Right, this is one of those big days for us so we got some cool things to go."

"We will be back within three hours...and if something else breaks when we get back, just one, you two are out of our lives for good, got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," The two stallions said at once, nervously. When Twilight speaks to you like that, she is serious! The last thing that Ben and Soarin' wants is to lose their fillies!

"Look, later, guys!" Rainbow chuckles as she and Twilight heads out to get their shopping done.

"Remember...ONE THING...and you two are gone!" Twilight snaps sternly before she closes the door on her way out. The mare really means it. One false move and it's over between the two couples.

Once the fillies are gone, Ben sighs while saying, "Honestly, I don't know why the girls have to be crazy when it comes with their stuff. I mean, we are always careful not to break something, right?"

"Right, especially Rainbow! Geez, what a hard flank! Phooey to that," Soarin' scowls as he kicks at the football in frustration.

However Soarin' kick the football too hard, causing to bounce around like mad. Ben gasps as he uses his magic to protect something valuable that would break. The ball whizzes each past each one. To the two stallions' horror, the football is heading towards a picture of Twilight and Rainbow...and slams right into it, breaking the glass and causing it to fall. And as if that isn't bad enough, a bookcase fell down and slams onto the frame, destroying it big time.

"Oh no, the picture's ruined!" Ben yells in horror as he and Soarin' took the picture out. Not good!

"Oh man! We may as well say goodbye to our fillies now. We're done for! What are we going to do?!" Soarin' ask frantically. Twilight and Rainbow will break up with the two stallions once they find out about this! Ben pauses then he smiles in realization.

"Hang on! I got an idea!"

Inside a familiar foxhole, Swiper the Fox's phone rings as he picks it up, answering, "Yeah?"

"Hey Swiper! It's me Ben Mare. Listen, I'm calling from the Golden Oaks Library and I need you to come here by..." Ben said as he checks the clock. Twilight said that she and Rainbow will be shopping for 3 hours. It is now 1:30 PM. "....3:30 PM to take a picture. Hello; Swiper?"

Swiper didn't answer as he left for a moment then came back...with a picture. The fox picks up the phone and speaks into it, "Hey! I got a picture with me and will come by early! It's a rabbit."

"No, Swiper, I want you to get your camera and..."

"Wait. Didn't you say 'take a picture'?"

"Yeah, with your camera," Ben said with a frustrated sigh. "It's important that this must be done by 3:30! We need a photograph!"

"Oh wait...you want me to take a picture figuratively, not literally!" Swiper said with a smile, getting the idea as to what Ben wants from him.

"Yeah...wait, no...I mean yeah..."

"You want me to take pictures of you...why?"

"Please just do it!" Ben exclaims impatiently to Swiper. The task must be done, without any questions asked!

"If ya do, we'll give ya Angel." Soarin' adds over the phone in exhaustion.

"Oh, well, that's more like it! All right, I will be right over!" Swiper exclaims with a smirk on his face. "Later!"

Ben hangs up the phone in satisfaction before turning to Soarin' to continue, "Okay. Swiper is on his way."

"Why not ask Pinkie Pie to take our picture?" Soarin' ask Ben, wondering what his friend didn't bother asking Pinkie to deal with the picture thing.

"Three reasons, Soar. 1, she will take the whole thing too literally and brings us a literal picture, like Swiper almost did. 2, that mare is too busy foalsitting the Cake Twins right now, and finally, Pinkie will be freaked out by what we're going to do next."

"As in tell Twilight and Rainbow? Yeah, that makes..."

"On the contrary, we aren't going to tell the fillies anything, because we're going to be them!" Ben exclaims with a smirk as he checked his watch, "Time for dress up."

Soarin, his eyes widened in horror as he realizes what Ben wants the two stallions to do, ask, ""What? Are you crazy, Ben? There is no way I'm gonna dress up like Rainbow Dash." The Wonderbolt isn't about to impersonate his filly-friend by cross-dressing!

"C'mon, Soarin. For Rainbow's sake, it's the only way."

"Forget it! You may be Celestia's son, but Rainbow and I are Wonderbolts. Spitfire is gonna kill me if I tried to pretend to be another Wonderbolt fellow. So, you can forget about it!"

------------------

Needless to say, in a costume department in the Ponyville mall, Soarin' looks upset as he is now wearing a costume that looks like Rainbow Dash's...except the coat got purple spots on it, has a X cutie mark and the mane is red, making him groan, "Oh horse feathers."

Ben found a costume that looks like Twilight, purple mane, cutie mark, wings and all. The stallion peeks over to the aisle where his friend is at and sighs, "No, no, wrong mane, Soarin'. You gotta dress up like Rainbow, like I gotta dress up like Twilight, mane, wings and all! Here, try this."

Ben hands a better costume that looks like Rainbow Dash. As Soarin' takes the costume with the Earth pony hiding his head in some costumes, the Wonderbolt looks at the costume carefully...but then looks alarmed as Caramel came along, humming until he saw Soarin', making him yelp in embarrassment, "Oh, oh! Rainbow Dash, sorry!"

"Uh, what," Soarin' ask confused as Caramel covers his eyes as if seeing something wrong that he shouldn't be seeing.

"I know that ponies are naked but I know how you are when you don't want ponies to see you trying on clothes or outfits on...oh man! I didn't see a thing! Didn't mean it, I gotta go!"

Applejack gallops away in embarrassment, much to Soarin' confusion. Ben peeks out saying, "Well, at least the costumes work. Come on, I found some dressing rooms."

The two stallions gallops into the dressing room for colts...but upon hearing the whistling of some stallions (and remembering that the two has to keep up their cover), the two rush into the mare's dressing room to try on the outfits. After buying them and putting the costumes on, Ben smiles as he looks himself over. Yeah, he definitely looks like Twilight for sure!

"All right, a perfect match!" Ben exclaims with a pleased look.

Soarin', now a lookalike of Rainbow, frowns as he ask, "How did I get into this mess?"

"Since you can't disobey Spitfire's order, but thanks to me for mentioning 'pie', you broke the rule."

"Note yourself: never think about pie, next time."

"Aww, quit whining, and I mean as in complaining. Once Swiper takes the picture, it will be over and our mares will still be ours! Come on, Twilight and Rainbow is here as well. We better sneak out before anypony spots us!"

Soarin' nods as he follows Ben, the two are hoping to get away without anyone noticing. Of course, as they sneak past the lip gloss store, a familiar voice stops them, "Ah ha! Thought you will get away with it, did it?"

Ben yelps as Soarin' hid behinds him. The two disguised stallions turned to see a frowning Rarity looking over to them. The stallion begins to speak, "Oh Rar..." He coughs to make his voice sounds like Twilight's, "...oh, hey Rarity! How are you doing?"

"Darling, I am not going to let any of you two leave..." Rarity frowns then smiles as she takes out some make-up, "...without a complete makeover; Oh, on the house, my good friends!"

The two stallions sigh in relief. It looks like that Rarity didn't see through the ruse. Soarin' ask in Rainbow's voice though not a good disguised one, "Oh, well, why the hay are you doing working here now?"

"Volunteer work, don't you love it? Twilight, darling, you need a little color on those lips."

Rarity put some lipstick onto Ben's lips. The stallions sweetened his lips a little bit, smiling while saying in Twilight's voice, "Hey, thanks Rarity! You're a true friend!"

"And the same to you, Rainbow Dash! You need it whatever you like it or not!" Rarity giggles as she put some powder onto Soarin's face, making him sneeze a bit.

"Ugh, thanks." Soarin' responds in the bad Rainbow Dash voice.

"Oh, darling, and just between us, you may want to stay away from Soarin' for a while...starting right now."

"Wait, what?"

"Sorry, I know you love him but you're starting to sound like Soarin', not healthy or good." Rarity said while patting her own mane.

"Grrr, wait just a darn minute!" Soarin' exclaims angrily. He was close in tackling Rarity for even suggesting that Rainbow leaves him of all cool Wonderbolts.

"Yes, yes, why not date a handsome Pegasus pony? I know of a perfect one who has been looking for a date for some time now." Rarity now sprays perfume on herself, unaware of Soarin' getting very steamy mad now. "And there's a hunky unicorn who is more well mattered and smarter than that Wonderbolt who has his mind focused on pie!"

"YOU'RE A DEAD MARE!"

Soarin' is about to attack Rarity and blow his cover but Ben grabs him in time, speaking in Twilight's voice, "Come on, Rainbow Dash, it's just Rarity's opinion, calm down." The stallion drags him off. "Okay, so long Rarity."

"Okay, have a good day...Ben Mare and Soarin'." Rarity said with a mischievous smirk. Ben and Soarin' yelps as they stop in shock. How did she figure out whom they really? The two decided not to bother finding out, they make a run for it.

The two disguised stallions are near the edge of the mall, sneaking towards the doors inside a clothes rack. Ben peeks out of the clothes and looks both ways. Good, no pony else is around.

"All right, the coast is clear, Soarin'." Ben said as Soarin' peek his head out as well. "Come we get out of here before anypony else manages to recognize us."

Ben and Soarin' jumps out of the clothes rack to make their escape. Suddenly, without warning, a spotlight is on them. Confetti fell with bells ringing as a big sign for 'One Millionth Customer' appears, much to their shock and confusion. Lucky Clover appears, smiling while exclaiming, "Congratulations, mares! You are our one millionth customers!"

"No we're not!" Soarin' exclaims in horror as he pulls Lucky Clober's hat over his eyes. "RUN!"

The two Stallions gallops right out the doors. Once they're gone however, Twilight and Rainbow chose that time to arrive towards Lucky Cover just as he fixes his hat. Twilight ask curiously, "Hey, Lucky Cover, what's going on here?"

"You're our millionth customers!" Lucky Cover explains to the two mares with a smile. He didn't question why Rainbow (really Soarin') pulls the hat over him, claiming to not be the winner with Twilight (really Ben). The stallion just presumes that she was joking in the midst of winning.

"Really; Awesome," Rainbow exclaims eagerly, not questioning as to why she and Twilight has 'won'. Lucky Clover smiles as he took a camera out.

"And of course, every pony knows that the millionth customer will get their picture taken for free!"

"Cool! Hey Egghead! Wanna pose?"

"Yeah, good plan!" Twilight exclaims with a smile. She and Rainbow smiles while posing for the camera.

"Say cheese!" Lucky Cover exclaims as he took the picture of both Twilight and Rainbow eagerly.

Now let's turn our focus back to the real stars, shall we? Ben and Soarin' rush past a stand with clothes, taking the said clothes with them unwittingly. The two ponies rush out of the mall...and collide with somepony, causing them all to fall down alongside the clothes. As Ben got up and got rid of the cape from his head, he turns to see whom he and Soarin' knocked down, somepony who zips down a zipper jacket, revealing a familiar face.

Ben, impersonating Twilight's voice, gasps in horror, "Boris?!"

"Twilight Sparkle! I knew one day that you'd finally dump that Earth Pony filth and be my prize forever!" Boris said, getting too close, much to Ben's discomfort.

Ben, in his normal voice, snaps furiously, "Shut it, Boris the ANIMAL!"

"It's just -!" Boris looks alarmed as he realizes how 'Twilight' spoke, making Ben yelps in alarm upon realizing his own mistake. "Hold the phone! I know that voice! Benjamin Mare! I should've known it's you!" The nasty red unicorn points an accusing hoof at the disguised pony, showing some underwear on it before lowering the hoof. "So let's end this."

Ben, in alarm use Twilight's voice as he yells, "HELP!"

Luckily, a certain member of the Royal Guard, General Spanish Steel, spotted Boris attacking Ben, who is acting as Twilight Sparkle. The pony yells out angrily, "What the?! Boris!" The villain prepares to attack Ben when General Spanish Steele grabs the red unicorn. "In the name of Princess Celestia, stop harassing our princess, Boris the Animal!"

"It's just -!" Boris yelps in alarm as he saw General Spanish Steel, making the villain yelp in alarm. "Yikes! General Steel! I could explain."

"Yeah. Explain this to Princess Celestia. She may have given you a chance to redeem from crimes. That doesn't mean you are allowed to bully the Earth Pony and harassed our princess."

"All right, better get out of here." Ben said to Soarin' as he recovers. The Wonderbolt nods as he and his friend gallops off, leaving Spanish Steel questioning the alarmed Boris who is trying to explain what he was doing. The two ponies turn a corner...and ran into a familiar fox holding a camera. As they recover, Ben and Soarin' saw Swiper, making a recovery, "Swiper! Thank goodness! Come on, we gotta get back to the library so you can take our picture."

Swiper, seeing the two, thought he only saw Twilight and Rainbow, making him say, "You know, that's a funny story, girls. Ben and Soarin' called me earlier to do the same thing."

"What? Oh, wait. Swiper, we are Ben and Soarin'! We are disguising ourselves as Twilight and Rainbow and we don't want to them to find out about this!"

"What? Twilight, how the hay are you going to keep yourself from finding out?"

"Swiper, I don't think you heard what I said in the first part. I am Ben." Ben explains to Swiper with an annoyed sigh. Perhaps he should've asked Pinkie to take the picture instead.

"Oh, don't be ridiculous! Ben is a colt and an Earth pony, not a filly alicorn with wings." Swiper explains to Ben, still confused on to whom the pony really is.

"Ugh! Swiper, trust me, I am Ben Mare!"

"Hey, Rainbow Dash? I think Twilight's studying has finally made her snap. Tell her that she's not Twilight Sparkle.

"I'm Soarin', you dumb fox!" Soarin' snaps to Swiper, making the fox whisper.

Swiper whispers to Soarin' in concern, "Hey, Rainbow? Just between us, perhaps you oughta stay away from Soarin', because you're starting to sound him like. Not healthy or cool."

Soarin' looks annoyed but Ben steps in before a fight could break out. The stallion explains, "Swiper, look. Let me put it simple. I'm Ben, he's Soarin' and we need a picture. Come on; let's take your camera back to the library so we can take it."

------------

After a while of convincing, it was now 3:30 PM as the trio got back into the library. Ben calls out, "We have to hurry! The girls will be home when the clock strikes four!" Swiper got to work on setting up the camera as the colts get themselves ready. During this time, Twilight and Rainbow are getting closer to the library, they have finished early apparently. Ben and Soarin' did their poses as the Earth pony yells out, "Swiper, hurry!"

"Say cheese!" Swiper exclaims as he takes the picture of the two stallions. Once the picture was taken, the fox finds himself covered in black with his lower pant falling down somehow. "Aw man! I hate it when that happens!"

Back outside, the two fillies were carrying bags with Twilight asking, "Rainbow, can you believe it! We're the one millionth customers!"

"Yeah, who knew?" Rainbow responds with a chuckle as Twilight prepares to open the door. "I can't wait to tell Soarin' about this!"

Inside the library, Ben quickly put the photo of himself and Soarin' disguised as Twilight and Rainbow onto the mantle in a good frame. The Earth pony grins while saying, "Good! The girls won't know the difference as long as they don't get suspicious! Now..."

However without warning, the trio heard the door opening, making them turn to see Twilight and Rainbow trotting into the library. The two mares look shocked, gasping as they saw themselves. The stallions gulp, not good. The filly friends are back early.

"Oh! THAT'S Twilight and Rainbow!" Swiper exclaims, snapping his fingers while pointing to the real Twilight and Rainbow. In confusion, he turns to Ben and Soarin', saying, "Wait, guys. I thought you didn't want those two fillies to know about this. Oh, well, so where is my Angel? We made a deal."

"Fine, here." Ben said as he gave...a stuffed rabbit that looks like Angel to Swiper, much to the fox's shock.

"What the...?! This is just a stuffed bunny! I wanted Angel!"

"And you got him, we just didn't say which one! Now scram!" Soarin' snaps as he bucks Swiper right out of the library with his stuffed angel, leaving the two stallions alone to explain what happened to their fillies.

---------------

A while later, Ben and Soarin' are out of their outfits, explaining what they were doing to Twilight and Rainbow...sort of. Ben explains, "...so finally, in hopes to save all of Equestria from collapsing, we have to dress up like you like mother wanted!"

"Right, like the princess wanted." Soarin' said, giving an uneasy smile to Twilight and Rainbow.

Twilight blinks as she turns to Rainbow asking, "Uh, mind telling me what excuses they were trying to make up, Rainbow Dash?" Ben and Soarin' yelps in worry. That excuse didn't work; the mares suspect that their colts are hiding something.

"Eh simple; They broke a photograph of us while playing football after we left and disguised themselves as us to replace it so we won't notice and break up with them." Rainbow explains to Twilight with a shrug.

"Oh great...we're gone." Soarin' said in worry. Looks like it's Splitville for the couples...but then the two Elements of Harmony look at each other and laugh, much to their confusion.

"Whoa! You two went through a lot of trouble just to replace this?"

As Rainbow picks up the photo of the disguised Ben and Soarin', Twilight smiles while saying, "We must have the greatest someponies in Equestria." The two mares smile as Twilight and Rainbow hugs Ben and Soarin' respectively; Looks like they aren't angry after all, "You two are so sweet to do that."

"But...we got a confession: we always hated that dumb picture before you destroyed it, not our good side." Rainbow admits as she then throws the picture aside. "We got something way past 20% awesome anyway."

Twilight put a new photo of herself and Rainbow onto the mantle posing in a frame that said 'One Millionth Customer'. The alicorn explains, "Those ponies at the mall gave those for free if you're the one millionth customer...and looks like we won!"

Ben and Soarin' look stunned. They went through all that trouble and Twilight and Rainbow never liked their old picture at all! Worst yet, if the two disguised stallions would've stay around longer, they would've gotten the new picture anyway!

"Aww horse feathers," Soarin' groans in annoyance.

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

-----------------------------

Once the cartoon is over, the audience applauds once more.

------------------------

During the time Pinkamena came back to where Golden Heart is and says, "That did not go too well."

"It is ok but I have a feeling things will turn out good." Golden Heart said while assuring his pink pony little sister.

"I hope so."

With Ben gone, Twilight does her best to deal with the main problems happening in the backstage with Nyx's help. But both are finding it extremely difficult. The mare wishes that she can talk to Ben and find out why he left. That way, Twilight can find a way to get him back and restore the 'natural order' again.

"Twilight, you gotta talk to Ben!" Brian exclaims as he gallops over to Twilight and Nyx in concern.

"Yeah, I want to talk to him." Twilight said in hope. "Where is he?"

----------------

Twilight, Nyx, Phobos and Brian trots over to Ben's table. The stallion is still there, putting his head down in depression. The mare coughs up while saying, "Uh, hi Ben."

Ben saw Twilight then frowns while turning away from her. Nyx sighs sadly, "Daddy, come on. Can't you and mommy talk this out?"

"Yeah, I heard that you were upset, but I don't understand why."

"You should know why I'm upset, Twilight!" Ben scoffs to Twilight angrily. "You said that horrible thing about me. Nyx and Phobos should know."

"Right, you nasty," Phobos exclaims to Twilight, confusing her some more.

"What horrible thing did I even say about you, Ben?" Twilight ask her love, not understanding what's going on. "I mean, the only thing that I said related to you all night was that with you on the job, we got nothing to worry about! That was a compliment, not an insult."

"What?" Nyx and Phobos ask in surprise with Ben looking at Twilight in confusion. The mare was complimenting her colt-friend?"

"You said that?" Ben asks Brian in surprise and more confusion. He doesn't understand. If Twilight was complimenting him, why did she say that awful thing about the stallion later?"

"Right, I first said that to Brian here." Twilight explains as he motions to Brian nearby.

"Well, I did remember you saying that...but then I heard you say that we'd better off without Ben!" Brian explains to Twilight in concern and bewilderment.

"Wait, wait; hang on!" Ben exclaims, the depression is now gone. The stallion realizes that something is wrong here. "Brian, who told you that Twilight said that terrible thing?"

"Well...you know, the word on the street, the gossip..."

"Wait...Brian, after Twilight complimented me to you, what did you do afterwards?"

"Oh. Well, I told it to Rainbow Dash..." Brian said as he begins to explain what he himself did after Twilight compliment Ben.

"Wait, and then Rainbow must've told someone else..." Nyx said thoughtfully, starting to catch on as to what happened after Brian told Rainbow what Twilight told him. Just then Phobos laughs madly. "Phobos, what's so funny?"

"I think I know what's going on here!" Phobos laughs madly. "Apparently, the word went around and ends up changing a few words! There must've been a miscommunication in the gossip somehow so that Brian finally got it..."

"Twilight; what you said about me just got all turned around!" Ben exclaims with a laugh of amusement; Turns out that the whole gossip thing was just a misunderstanding.

"Hang on...hang on! Are you telling me that I had to show stories on an old projector screen...because of bad gossip?!" Twilight demands to Brian, making the stallion chuckle sternly as he saw his friend and her friend glaring at him.

"Well, it would seem that way..." Brian said nervously.

"So, I apparently said that the show was 'better off' without Ben, right, Brian?"

"I swear it wasn't my fault, Twilight! Please don't hurt me. I simply quoted what you said, but it must have gotten mixed up at some point like Phobos said. Not my fault, okay?"

"Would it have killed you to let me know what was going on earlier? Or told people what I ACTUALLY said?" Twilight demands to Ben in more frustration.

"Well, you see - all of the gossip I hear is true, so I assumed that you DID say that about Ben. Is th-" Ben begins to explain but an annoyed Twilight cut him off.

"DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING, YOU DUMB IDIOT! Because of you, we could still lose the club! I'm on the edge of losing my own family. Be careful what you say, you don't know how bad the effects can be, Brian."

"Brian! Wouldn't it kill you to just tell me instead of telling others?" Ben ask Brian in frustration.

Nyx exclaims in agreement, "Yeah! Thanks to you, like mommy said, we nearly lost the club. I nearly lost my family!"

"I'm sorry. I thought everyone or everypony deserve to know everything because we're all friends. After all, gossiping isn't only my style, telling message is what I do too." Brian explains to his friends sheepishly. "Didn't mean everypony or everyone start giving the wrong message. Sorry. Again I'd really didn't mean to."

Ben sigh, "Well, I'm just glad things are clear."

"Does that mean -?" Twilight ask Ben hopefully.

"Yup; I'm back on the job, Twiley."

"Welcome back, Daddy." Nyx said with a giggle while nuzzling Ben, relieved that her father is going to back to his job.

"Anyway, I'm glad that you two are back together and made up! Anyway, I will go tell everyone else the real truth." Brian said to Twilight and Ben with a smile. "I promise from now on to check my sources before spreading any gossip that hurts."

Brian trots off to spread the news that the gossip about what Twilight said about Ben is wrong as well as the fact that the two got back together. The stallion smiles as he hugs Twilight and Nyx, relieved to be back with his filly friend.

Fancypants and Fleur saw the two happening with the former looking confused as he said to his wife, "I say, hang on. Weren't they supposed to be mad at each other?" Fleur chuckles while shaking her head at this.

Ben soon let go of the fillies and gallops off. Twilight ask, "Ben, where are you going?"

"I got a show to save!" Ben exclaims in determination; Now that he's back on the job, time for him to set things right.

Rainbow, who witnessed what happened, groans as he said to Pinkie, "Pinkie, your colt-friend's a idiot, just like you."

"Hey, we're not dumb!" Pinkie protests to Rainbow in offensive.

"How dare you insult my cupcake," Dr. Lizardo snaps angrily to Rainbow.

"First off, she isn't your cupcake so get lost!" Rainbow snaps as she kicks Dr. Lizardo to his table. Then the mare turns to Pinkie saying, "Sorry, I'm still peeved over what happened in the previous show."

"Okie dokie lokie, I understand." Pinkie said, forgiving all of the sudden.

-------------

Ben got to work backstage as he is talking on two phones. On one phone, the stallion calls out, "Hey, I like to order a new video monitor ASAP." Then he speaks into the other phone, "Hey, Chaos Makers? Sorry that I'm running late but I am on my way over right now!"

---------------------

A few moments later, things are back to normal with the big screen back into place again and the Chaos Makers finally arriving.

As Pinkamena and Golden HGart watch seeing things return like the big screen, Pinkamena says, "You were right, Goldie; things are turning out good."

"Indeed but let's keep watching, little sister." Golden Heart suggests to Pinkamena. She nods as they both keep watching the show.

Spike appears with music playing, the mare calls out, "All right, give a 'hay yeah' to the Chaos Makers!"

The audience applauds as two rams in tufus and Rainbow Chaos appears, all of them are carrying polka instruments. Te evil version of Rainbow Dash smirks while saying, "All right, let's do this!" The trio performs as they play to the tune of a familiar song that can be found on Youpony, starting with the title song of the actual franchise.

Soon Rainbow Chaos perform the song on the instruments from the Parasprites episode. Once she's done, the villainess begins to sing.

Rainbow Chaos: I was a little filly and the sun was going down...
The darkness and the shadows, they would always make me frown
I'd hide under my pillow
From what I thought I saw
But Granny Pie said that wasn't the way
To deal with fears at all
She said: "Pinkie, you gotta stand up tall
Learn to face your fears
You'll see that they can't hurt you
Just laugh to make them disappear."
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Thread by thread, stitching it together
Twilight's dress, cutting out the pattern snip by snip
Making sure the fabric folds nicely
It's the perfect color and so hip
Always gotta keep in mind my pacing
Making sure the clothes' correctly facing
I'm stitching Twilight's dress

Rainbow Chaos and rams: I'll be the toast of the town, the girl on the go
I'm the type of pony everypony, everypony should know
I'll be the one to watch, the girl in the flow
I'm the type of pony everypony, everypony should know

The band performs some more.

Rainbow Chaos: No matter what the issue
Come from wherever you please
All this fighting gets you nothing
But hoof and mouth disease
Arguing's not the way
Hey, come out and play!
It's a shiny, new day
So, what do you say?
You gotta share
You gotta care
It's the right thing to do
You gotta share
You gotta care
And there'll always be a way through

We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders
On a quest to find out who we are
And we will never stop the journey
Not until we have our cutie marks

How 'bout this one?
He's much too flashy.
He might do,
If he weren't so splashy.
Too short.
Too tall.
Too clean.
Too smelly.
Too strangely obsessed with tubs of jelly.

Sounds of jelly being eaten are heard. The band continues performing.

Hush now! Quiet now!
It's time to lay your sleepy head!
Said hush now! Quiet now!
It's time to go to bed!
Driftin' (driftin') off to sleep!
The exciting day behind you!
Driftin' (driftin') off to sleep!
Let the joy of dream land find you!
Hush now! Quiet now!
Lay your sleepy head!
Said hush now! Quiet now!
It's time to go to BED!

The band slows down a bit as Rainbow Chaos clears her throat and sings a deep tone like when Fluttershy from the poison joke.

She's an evil enchantress
She does evil dances
And if you look deep in her eyes
She'll put you in trances
Then what will she do?
She'll mix up an evil brew
Then she'll gobble you up
In a big tasty stew
Soooo.... Watch out!

Once Rainbow Chaos clears her throat, she and her group are now in Flim Flam outfits, singing.

Rainbow Chaos and rams: Well you've got opportunity
In this very community
He's Flim
He's Flam
We're the world famous Flim Flam brothers
Traveling salesponies nonpareil

The song begins to pick up once more. Rainbow Chaos is playing the 'Cranky Doodle Donkey' song then continues to sing.

Rainbow Chaos: It's true, some days are dark and lonely
And maybe you feel sad
But Pinkie will be there to show you that it isn't that bad
There's one thing that makes me happy
And makes my whole life worthwhile
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smile

You stomp your whole self in
You stomp your whole self out
You stomp your whole self in
And you stomp yourself about
You do the Pony Pokey and you give a little shout-
COME OUT!
That's what I'm talking about

What is this place
filled with so many wonders?
Casting its spell
That I am now under
Squirrels in the trees
and the cute little bunnies
Birds flying free
and bees with their honey
Hooneeeeey!

At the Gala, in the garden
I'm going to see them all!
All the creatures, I'll befriend them at the Gala! (at the Gala!)
All the birdies, and the critters
They will love me big and small!
We'll become good friends forever
Right here at the Gala!

Chorus: All our dreams will come true right here at the Gala, at the Gala!

The band begins up some more. Rainbow Chaos's group smile as they finish the whole thing up)

Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
'Cause tomorrow spring is here
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
'Cause tomorrow spring is here
'Cause tomorrow spring is here
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!

The polka parts did a few more instruments bit before the song came to an end. The audience applauds as Rainbow Chaos and her pals make their bow

--------------

"Looks like Rainbow Chaos is not bad at singing." Pinkamena said to Golden Heart, impressed by Rainbow Chaos's performance.

Golden Heart nods as he said, "Indeed."

"But she better behave or I will be making her behave like I did to the last trouble maker."

"Ok but let's keep watching on."

Backstage, Ben is talking to Rainbow Chaos, the stallion, impressed by her singing, said, "Amazing. I didn't know that you can sing that well, Rainbow Chaos."

"Well, I usually do some singing to pay the bills between the Apocalypse Ponies gigs." Rainbow Chaos explains to Ben proudly, "Gives me some time to get over my good self."

"Well, I think it's cool."

"Yeah, well, you are cooler! You kept this show going like the real McCoy!"

Brian was listening in when Ben laughs a bit, saying, "Hey, thanks for the compliment, Rainbow Chaos!"

Brian with a grin trots over to Rarity before he begins to whisper, "Hey, Rarity, wanna hear what Rainbow Chaos just said? He said that Ben..."

"Brian Maximo Tenny," Ben scolds as he pulls Brian away from Heather in annoyance. "Did you learn nothing? I thought Twilight and I told you to tell any of us before others."

Nyx is nearby agrees as she exclaims, "Yeah! Are you trying to repeat same mistake like my friends did their 'Gabby Gum' and today?"

Brian chuckled nervously, "Oops. I guess I forgot again. Sorry." He smiles sheepishly.

------------

"Well, thanks to Ben Mare, we made it through another show barely." Twilight said as she sighs in relief onstage. "All right, Spike, take us out of here!'

"Thanks, Twilight!" Spike exclaims with a smile, "Gossip for this special episode of the House of Pony was provided by..."

--------------

"Brian Tenny!"

We see Brian as he grins while saying, "Ponies, everything, I make your business my business! Whether it's big news..." The stallion points to a smiling Crunch the Rockdog. "Or little news..." Brian now points to Snips and Snails carrying some foods. "...why there isn't anything that I can't dig up!"

Koga barks happily as he came back with a bone in his mouth that the wolf cub just dug up.

"Yep; Remember, all the gossip that I hear...it is always true!"

As Brian's picture came down, Spike is heard speaking in a low voice, "Don't believe all that you hear, and only half of what you read!"

-------------

"Psst, wanna know what I heard?" Twilight whispers to the crowd as she concludes the show. The mare smiles as she continues in a normal tone of voice. "Well, we're going to see you all real soon! So long, ponies!"

Author's Note:

And thus, the final chapter of this episode is done. And now, for the next and final episode of this season which is called 'Nyx Saves the Day', the filly ends up chasing off the Cleveland Bays while trying to stop Swiper from getting Angel, getting into trouble. Nyx leaves, thinking that the gang are better without her but discovers a plot made by Diamond Tiara with Maxin Talos and an unwilling Silver Spoon's help to make almost all of the cast fall asleep. When that happened, can Nyx and Spike be able to keep the show going?

The season finale is coming up so read, review and suggest!

Brian Tenny is my MLP: FIM OC, a colt-friend for Pinkie Pie.

Magnum and Pearl are Rarity's parents (I found their names at a Wikipedia website).

Do I need to explain the drama queen thing?

Firebolt Rush is Neros Urameshi's OC.

Eris is an OC based on the gender-bender version of Discord.

The song sang by the Chaos Makers is based on a music video found on Youtube which is a combination of most of the groups from seasons 1 and 2 of the Gen 4 show. I decided to make a tribute to it right here.

Crunch the Rockdog is from the Gen 1 of MLP.