• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 1,335 Views, 9 Comments

MLP X Pokemon: Adventures in the Equestria Region. Episode 1: The Beginning of Heroes! - trahzo



A Pokemon/Mlp Crossover. Where a young adult travels the Equestria Region catching Pokemon, going to places such as Las Pegasis and Manehattan, earning bits from battles, stopping Team Disharmony & one day bringing his brother back home!

  • ...
16
 9
 1,335

Part 1: Let us Meet the Heroes.

The story begins with 2 teenage boys headed to the Tardis to receive their partner Pokemon from Dr.Whooves! Who is but one of the 3 professors in the Equestria region. His #1 assistant/wife is Derpy Whooves. But enough about the Dr. let's talk about our heroes! 1st of all we got the star of the story known as Querxov Strong, youngest son to the Legendary Superhero: Danny Strong AKA Pyroman. He's also the younger brother to the Legendary Superhero: John Strong AKA Electroman of the Electromen 18. He wore green jeans, a black T-shirt that had the Japanese characters for hero under his white jacket. He also wore black fingerless gloves. He was 17 years old, and he was well 5 foot 8 and well, he must be very light for even his wimp of a neighbor to lift him up with just one hand while Querxov detached the old bird nest. His race? Caucasian Japanese. (Well, I guess that means he's Asian twice HAHAHAHA!). Finally, his eyes were purple with red pupils and his hair was ebony and spikey like Cloud Strife's. Then we got his friend Kragakai Hinomoto. His family died because of how they don't like Kragakai, so he's been raised by his hot ass auntie Mei! He wore a red T-shirt with a picture of 2 swords crossing a shield. His pants were blue jeans. he had sky-blue eyes with black pupils. and he wore a chain. Finally, he was 17 years old and 2 meters taller than Querxov, and he had red combed back hair. Oh yeah also he was full Asian! a full Japanese if I may add. They both resided in a small town called The Rising Eclipse. They had finally made it to the Dr.'s Tardis to receive their partners.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Hello? Dr.Whooves?"

"It's us, Querxov and Kragakai!"

"You know, the guys who called about getting Pokemon on this exact day?"

*HARDER KNOCKING*

*Door opens*

"Ah, you 2 must be the boys I've heard so much about, come in, come in, there are 2 more I'll be expecting, so you might as well wait! Oh honey, could you please make our guests some snacks?"

"Okay, I'll get them ready." said a voice from somewhere else. Man, I've been talking about what these 2 guys looked like but I bet you don't really care about their height and weight and would rather just imagine it. So Derpy arrived with the snacks which surprise surprise were muffins & with butter of course for the Dr.'s muffins. Then later the last 2 people the Dr. expected arrived. One was a 10year old boy who had brown boring hair, a white shirt with the word "helper" on it and he wore shorts and a blue baseball cap, he was tall as classic Ben Tennyson finally, his left eye was the color ruby and his right eye was amber! While the other was a hot 18 year old girl with Long blond hair, glasses, a tank top that said amazing brainiac, and pair of white pants with icicles on them yes, I will tell you her cup size, it was F-cup like in most animes, finally she had purely black eyes. The bald kid then approached Querxov and said "Hi, I like you." Then he turned to Kragakai and said "But you, not so much." Querxov, the bald kid and the hot chick all laughed, then The Dr. returned with with 3 Pokeballs.

"Alright, everyone is here." He said.

"Alright, 1st up, Saya Nara!"

"That's me!" said the hot chick. She got up and choose the left ball. "Here we go!" She then threw the ball and out came a Mudkip!

"Next, Querxov Strong!"

"I'm up!" he said He choose the middle ball. "Come on! My new partner." He threw the ball and out popped a Snivy!

"Next is Kragakai Hinomoto."

"Okay, wish me luck!" He the grabbed the last ball. "GO!" He threw it and out popped a Cyndaquil.

"Oh dear!" said the Dr.

"What's wrong?" Asked Derpy.

"I've seem to have 4 trainers but only 3 balls!"

"What? So I can't get one? Aw man!"

"Oh don't worry, I got something that might make you happy, everyone follow me!"

So they all entered a room where in the middle were 5 more balls.

"Okay, Bob Tones, choose. Do you want:

Pichu, the Tiny mouse Pokemon
Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon
Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokemon
Pansear, the High Temp Pokemon
or, Panpour, the Spray Pokemon? Take your pick."

"I choose Eevee!"

"Wonderful choices all of you have made today, so would you like to nickname your Pokemon?"

"I will, said Querxov.

"Me too." said Kragakai.

"Not me!" said Saya

"I'm okay." said Bob

"But 1st, we're gonna check the genders of our Pokemon so we don't make any mistakes!"

They checked then...

"I'll name you little lady Jenny, because I happen to think that name is cool!" Querxov said to his Snivy.

"I'll name you girl after my favorite video game character Mario, so for now on, you're name is Maria!" Kragakai said to his Cyndaquil.

"Oh my, female starters? That's very rare actually!"

"Rare? How rare." asked Saya.

"There's always a 12.5 chance of getting any female starter. well, except Pichu, but you all get my point, female starters are rare, so you 2 should be lucky."

"Well, if that's all, I guess..." Querxov was then cut-off.

"Wait, before you go, here!" He then gave all 4 of the Pokedexes. "Please, finish my research on the Pokemon that can be found in the Equestria Region with these devices! I want everyone to know all about them just like me and the other 2 professors in this region."

"Okay, we'll do our best!" Querxov promised.

"Please do! Also, please tell your parents about your journey, so they wont worry about you!"

"will do!"

Then, they all went to their homes to tell their parents.

Author's Note:

If you've ever heard of the heroes mentioned, I'm not talking about those guys, I was talking about heroes who are completely different.