• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 1,335 Views, 9 Comments

MLP X Pokemon: Adventures in the Equestria Region. Episode 1: The Beginning of Heroes! - trahzo



A Pokemon/Mlp Crossover. Where a young adult travels the Equestria Region catching Pokemon, going to places such as Las Pegasis and Manehattan, earning bits from battles, stopping Team Disharmony & one day bringing his brother back home!

  • ...
16
 9
 1,335

Part 0: The Legend of the 2 Phoenixes!

Long Ago, there was a peaceful land ruled by 2 immortal sisters, the older one raised the sun so the people and their faithful companions known as Pocket Monsters or Pokemon if you'd prefer spent their time doing various things like playing and jobs, while the younger one lowered the moon so the People & Pokemon can cuddle up & sleep together. It seemed so very peaceful. That is until a darkness came to try & destroy all that these innocent creatures loved! This darkness was known as Yveltal , the Destruction Pokemon! It started out as a cocoon on a tree that grew every kind of fruit, yes even the fruit that don't grow on trees and hatched into a force of destruction! The 2 sisters tried to use their power to stop it, but Yveltal was able to use an attack that drained the life of the people and Pokemon it caught! The life forces that it drained gave Yveltal enough power to rival the power of the 2! All hoped seemed lost, but that's when the pet phoenixes of both the older princess and her son transformed into Moltres & Ho-oh! These 2 seemed strong enough together to stop Yveltal's rampage but they needed more power! That's when the Older princess' greatest student & her 5 friends used the elements of Harmony So Moltres & Ho-oh were able to use giant 100 mile wide & high flames to counter Yveltal's destruction & seal it back into a cocoon then lock it away deep beneath the caves of what is now Canterlot.