• Published 4th Jan 2014
  • 614 Views, 6 Comments

The Nightmare in pink - THE MIGHTY PINKIE



pinkie pie falls into a deep sleep and only pincess luna can help

  • ...
1
 6
 614

Chapter 2: SURPRISE!

"PINKIE PIE!" twilight shouted as she entered the cake store

"we need to have the cake ready for the princesses by midday"

There was no answer, she walked up to the counter and rung the bell. Twilight noticed that the shop was a mess, clearly the work of Pinkie pies baking.

"PINKIE PIE COME ON THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DAWDLE! you do understand it's the summer sun celeb-" before she could finish she was frightened by the sudden voice behind her that made her fall to the ground.

"The summer sun celebration isn't it exiting, ooooh the princesses are gonna love it" said pinkie pie

"Pinkie pie" Twilight said in an annoyed voice "I told you not to sneak up on me like that"

Twilight stood up and brushed the dirt of her hooves, she looked at pinkie pie to notice she was almost all covered in cake mix and icing.

"I'm sorry Twilight" said pinkie pie "i heard you but i had a mouthful of the delicious cookies that Mrs Cake made this morning, they were deeelish"

"Its okay pinkie, have you got the cake" said twilight

Twilight was sweating already, having a small feeling that pinkie made the cake and ate it as well.

"Yes its already to go this summer sun celebration is gonna be the best summer sun celebration in the history of ever, i cant wait to see the looks on the princesses faces after we show them the cake, it will be a look of pure joy"

Pinkie Pie rushed into the kitchen, pushing a cart with a large cake shaped figure covered with a white sheet into the shop.

Twilight was amazed at the size of what she brought out, it was at least the size of Princess Celestia probably bigger.

"Gee i wonder what that is" Twilight said in a sarcastic tone

"It's the cake silly" said Pinkie pie in a joyful voice "your supposed to be the smart one? HAHA!

"yes well"- Twilight shakes her head and came to her senses- "anyway lets get this cake outside i dont want to be late for today" Twilight said as she walked up to the cake.

"Okey Dokey Lokey!" Pinkie Pie said as the two pushed the cart outside into the main square, this was where all the ponies were gathered.

As the two bring it outside, the preparations were almost finished, Fluttershy with the bird orchestra, Rainbow dash clearing the sky, Applejack setting up the food and Rairty setting up the decorations. Twilight and Pinkie Pie walk in pushing the cart through the gathering of ponies and put it on the stand in front of the stage.

"and place it just on this table" said Twilight as the two ponies carefully place it on the table.

"THEIR ARRIVING!" Shouted Applejack. Suddenly there was a mass of ponies trying to get to a place to see where the two alicorns would stand. As the carriage containing the two alicorns land all the ponies in the surrounding area bow to the carriage as soon as it lands, the door swung open and out walked princess Celestia and princess Luna.

The two elegantly walked up to the crafted stage "Hello everypony" Princess Celestia announces

All the ponies bow in the honor of the princesses. Princess celestia looked over to twilight "Hello twilight my faithful student" said Celestia

Twilight ran up to Celestia to greet her, Celestia opened her wing to let her in and the two hugged.

"Hello princess it's good to see you again" said twilight in glee. "there is so much i have to tell you"

"That can wait until afterwards, but first we must get on with the cermony" said Princess celestia.

"Yes princess of course" Twilight agreed.

Princess Celestia Walked to the middle of the stage and announced "Welcome ladies and gentlecolts to the summer sun celebration"

Before she could finish a sudden a whoosh of blue smoke was created in the middle of the crowd, within the smoke a voice shouted

"SURPRISE!"

As the smoke cleared the figure turned out to be trixie, on her hind legs and her front legs in the air.

"Trixie" Applejack shouts in surprise "what in tarnation are you doin here?"

"IT IS I THE GREAT AND POWERFULL TRIXIE!" shouted Trixie

"We can see that" said applejack angrily "the whole town can see that"

"Ooh Twilight" shouted Trixie in a soft tone "i think it's time we sort this little dilemma of ours "

Twilight walked to the side of the stage, confused and said.

"Trixie do you realise what you are doing" said twilight "this is the- before she could finish Princess Luna pushed her way to the front of the stage and shouted in as much volume as she could.

"HOW DARE THY INTERRUPT MY BELOVED SISTERS CELEBRATION" She shouts

All the ponies in the surrounding area flinch and cover their ears as it is too much for them. This was the voice used by her a thousand years ago to address her subjects, but it wasn't anymore. Princess Luna let her anger get the better of her.

"YOU LITTLE FOAL YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED-" Celestia placed a hoof on her shoulder to stop her shouting and said

"It's okay Luna" she says softly

"But she is being very rude towards you dear sister" Luna claimed

"I know don't worry i will sort this" Celestia assured

Princess Luna stepped down and Princess Celestia replaced her. She had a stern look on her face, but not one of anger; one of pity, as she has seen this pony before and knew what she is like.

"What is your purpose of being here little pony?... Trixie was it? Do you not realise what day it is?" Celestia said in a clam voice

"Oh dont worry princess i know, it's exactly why i came today, so everypony can see my magic, so i can prove once and for all i am better at magic than you Twilight" Trixie said as she pointed a hoof at Twilight.

"Didn't we already solve this- Celestia and Twilight walked down towards her so they were couple of yards away from her- i already beat you, twice infact cant we just let our differences aside and be frien- before she could finish Trixie interrupts

"NEVER" she shouted "i have had enough of being in the undershadow of you any longer i shall show you all am better than you, Princess celestia and everypony in EQUESTRIA!"

Trixie built up her concentrated magic in her horn, it glowed brightly and sparked as she troubled to control it, she sweated and held her breath until she released it. A bolt of concentrated magic fired at Celestia and Twilight, before it could hit them Twilight created her forcefield around her and Celestia, but ricocheted of the forcefield. The bolt of magic started to bounce off the surounding houses, destroying Pinkie Pie's cake in the process, disintergrating it in a matter of seconds, ponies dodging it left, right and centre until it shot its way so it was bolting directly toward Pinkie Pie.

"PINKIE WATCH OUT" shouted Twilight

Pinkie pie looked round to see a bolt of magic coming for her, she screamed and tried to move but she was too late. Pinkie pie flinched as a bright aura glowed around her until it faded, she opened her eyes and looked around.

"Well that wasn't so- before she could finish she suddenly collapsed to the ground.