• Published 4th Jan 2014
  • 614 Views, 6 Comments

The Nightmare in pink - THE MIGHTY PINKIE



pinkie pie falls into a deep sleep and only pincess luna can help

  • ...
1
 6
 614

Chapter 1: A Familiar Face

It was a dark and stormy night in canterlot, all was not as it seems. Deep in the canterlot library there is a section where nopony should ever go, where all are forbidden, This section is the dark magic section! All was quiet but not for long as a window suddenly smashed and a figure rushed in, a blue unicorn with a light blue mane. Rain and wind blustered through the gaping whole in the window, brushing against the unicorns hooded cloak. The unicorn pulled her hood down to revile.

“Ah finally the great and powerful Trixie has found the forbidden archives” shouted the unicorn.

She then realised that there were guards outside the room and proceeded to tip toe quietly to the dark magic section. Her mane had pieces of glass, was wet and dirty because of climbing up the castle to get to her destination, but she did not care all she wanted was to get the book.

“I can finally get my revenge on those ponies who said I the great and powerful trixie am just a stage pony especially, that Twilight Sparkle” Trixie whispered in a angry voice

Trixie then walked down the isles of books past the history and fantasy section until she came to a large door that looked as if it had not been open in a very long time. The doors hinges seemed to be near rusted off and the handle was covered in dust. Trixie hesatated for a moment and continued to open the door to find a whole room full of books. The bookshelves; most were empty and most were completely covered in spider webs and dust. A sign hung from the ceiling by chains reading “Dark magic” and underneath plastered on was the word “Forbidden”

“Yes” Shouted Trixie in glee, immediately covering her mouth as to not to alert the guards.

Trixie walked up to the middle of the room. The room was shaped in circular pattern, the bookshelves where up aginst each wall, some were almost rotted away, as were some of the books aswell. she glanced around to see if she can find the exact book she was looking for. As she looked around and her eye caught a stand with a thick dark red book atop it, Encased in a glass cover and a dim light hovering over it. Trixie could see the book inside it, it was completely covered in dust. Trixie walked quickly over to the stand in hope it was the one she seeked. she blew the dust off the book so she could see the title, the book looked compeletly new as shew blew off the dust but it was obviously very old due the the scratches on the side. She created a smile which could make any pony feel uneasy.

“its this one I have found it” trixie shouted

Trixie then let out a laugh that some evil genius would do out of a superhero comic but not as good, more shrill than normal. she covered her mouth immediately after she realised she could alert the guards.

“I have got to learn to stop doing that” Trixie whispered.