• Published 12th Feb 2014
  • 740 Views, 5 Comments

The Sweetest Love. - hghmpegasister



This story tells of how the owners of Sugarcube Corner came to be

  • ...
3
 5
 740

Doomed

Mr.Cake walked anxiously around Sugar Cube Corner. His very important client was coming in ten minutes and he still couldn't find his lucky baking mitt.

"Where is it?" panicked Carrot Cake.









He had spent the past hour tearing the kitchen apart. He even dumped the flour out of its container. He looked through every corner of the kitchen. He checked boxes of ingredients, the fridge, even the bathroom. Even though that had nothing to with the kitchen. Carrot Cake ran to Cupcake.

"Oh honey what am I to do?" he moaned. "IM DOOMED!" he said dramatically getting on his knees and lifting his hooves in the air.

Cupcake rolled her eyes Carrot Cake could be so dramatic. She pulled out the mitt.

Carrot Cake squealed like a foal on Hearthswarming Day.

"You found it!" he squealed "But here was it?"

"On the mitt rack. Where its supposed to be." replied Cupcake sarcasticly.

"Oh right! " said Carrot Cake sheepishly. "What would I do without you?"
"You wouldn't have someone to tell you to clean up the kitchen." remarked Cupcake.
"Right." mumbled Mr. Cake.
"I'll talk to the client you clean up." replied Cupcake. With that she handed him the broom, got the cupcakes, and walked out the door.

Carrot Cake could only smile. Yep thats Cupcake.

\