• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 492 Views, 7 Comments

Rarity Goes Hunting - SoLameAndPowerful



tFor months now, Applejack and her kin have hunted in their free time. Even their little one, Applebloom! One day, Rariy gets a call from Applejack, telling Rarity to come to her barn. When she is there, Applejack says that they are ging huntin'

  • ...
9
 7
 492

Hit em' right between the eyes!

"AppleJack! I'm here!" Rarity shouted.

"Oh hey Rarity!' Applejack replied. "I was thinking that you wouldn't show!"

"Well, I'm here. What was it that you wanted?"

Applejack went back into the barn. When she came out, she had two sniper rifles on her back. One for her, and one for Rarity.

Well, you looked like you could use a break from all the dresses. Sooo.." Applejack paused. "We're goin' huntin!"

Applejack threw the sniper to Rarity, and Rarity clumsily caught it. Rarity was going to protest, but then she realized. She was working awfully hard lately. And she could use the break. "What could go wrong?" Rarity walked along with Applebloom, Applejack, and BigMac.

"Wait.... you're bringing Applebloom!? AJ, what the buck is wrong with you!?'

"Aw quit your whinin' sugar cube. It's an apple family tradition!"

Rarity just sighed, and followed Applejack. As they were on there way to the woods it was silent. Well, that is until Applebloom started humming. Rarity was very easily annoyed by humming, but just ignored it. Just as she was about to say something, they were there.

"YAY! Applejack, Applejack! Let me shoot!" Applebloom was over flowing with excitement.

Before Applejack could respond, Apple bloom snatched the sniper from AJ. She then scanned the woods for rabbits. "AH!" Applebloom spotted a snow white rabbit. Applejack just stared at her sister, knowing what would happen. "Uh...how did that song go again? Hmmmm.... oh yeah!" Applebloom positioned herself on the ground,and lined up the scope with the rabbit's head. "A loaded gun complex...." Applebloom reached for the bullets. She struggled, but eventually, she loaded it. "Cock it...." She did exactly what the song said. "And pull it!" Applebloom pulled the trigger, and killed the rabbit. But, something wasn't right. Applebloom shrieked "Ow!" When Rarity turned to look at her, she was shocked.

"Appljack! Applebloom is bleeding from her nose!"

Applejack just strugged. "Ah' well. Ah' new this would happen. That was er' first time usin' ah' sniper rifle. She wasn't holdin' it tight enough, so the force from the shot came back on er" Rarity was shocked with silence. "Big bro, can ya' take her back to the barn and fix er' up?" "Eeyup."

Author's Note:

Lol "Sugar, We're going Down" reference. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, see you in the next chapter!




P.S. Sorry for the crappy format. I'm currently testing formats. Me testing formats is also why this is so short.