• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 834 Views, 2 Comments

Digimon Equestrian Adventures 2: The Story Resumes! - Shadow Flame



A tale of interest. A new threat to the multiverse rises, and Joshua, Demijoshuamon, and their team must stop it.

  • ...
6
 2
 834

Intermission B: A Fatal Error

"No, you place the red one on the left." Veemon said. "The blue wire goes on the right."

"Thanks for reminding me." Wormmon said sarcastically. "I hope you choke on your oatmeal tomorrow." Wormmon mumbled to himself.

"Go suck on a rose bud Why would you put a green wire next to the red one?"

"Because," Wormmon started. "It would make an even more devastating impact."

"Ah, smart." Veemon said. "Hurry up! The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can get our revenge and bring back our master."

"Yeah." Wormmon said, grabbing a wrench. "One more turn and... Done!"

"Good, start it."

"Starting it."

"Oh, this is going to be..." Veemon started before being muted by a rather large explosion.

"Ahh!" BlackImperialdramon shouted.

"What," Hippymon said. "Did they somehow find our secret lair?"

BlackImperialdramon sighed. "No, I just keep having this weird dream recently. I'm not sure what it means."

"Is there anything I can do to help you with stopping it?"

"Yeah." BlackImperialdramon said, rising to his full height. "I need you to get a few things."