• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 834 Views, 2 Comments

Digimon Equestrian Adventures 2: The Story Resumes! - Shadow Flame



A tale of interest. A new threat to the multiverse rises, and Joshua, Demijoshuamon, and their team must stop it.

  • ...
6
 2
 834

Intermission A: The Multiverse Converges

It is begun. Azulongmon thought as he stared out over the vast plains of the Celestial Digi-Plains, where he resided on those off times he isn't involved with a life-threatening crisis in one of the Digi-Worlds. The second Dramon War is in full swing. Yet with BlackImperialdramon involved in a power struggle against Blizzarddramon and Infernodramon in some dimension, it is nothing but a bunch of chaotic skirmishes. If only... "Magnadramon!"

"Yes, Azulongmon?" Magnadramon asked.

"You remember the plan we made a few years back, after the last Dramon War?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Because," Azulongmon said while grabbing a near-by scroll. "We need to put it into effect."

"Are you sure?" Magnadramon asked, concern in her voice.

"Yes. I'll send scouts to Seraphimon of the Frontier universe and King Drasil of the Data Squad Universe."

"What about the Adventures and Tamers universes?"

"I'll take care of the Tamers universe," Azulongmon said. "And I want you to go to the Adventures universe."

"Who'll watch the Celestial Digi-Plains while we're out?" Magnadramon asked.

"I will." Imperialdramon said. "You go, take care of your plan."

"Get going, Magnadramon." Azulongmon said. "Before it's too late."

***

"Wait, what?" Hououmon asked.

"Yeah, that's what he said." Angemon said.

"Can we stay focused!" Azulongmon said. "We have a war on our hands that is on the verge of destroying the multiverse. We need to gather the greatest champions from the various Digi-verses and unite them to end this war."

"Well, who did you have in mind?" Hououmon asked.

"Yeah," Silphymon said picking up a chalice filled with 'Digi Juice' and drinking it. "What's the plan?"

"Well I was thinking we'd have..." Azulongmon responded.

Author's Note:

I intended this chapter to, in part, take place during the Digimon Fusion/Xros Episodes "A Great Legendary Hero Gathering! The Digimon All-star Showdown!!"/"Burn up Tagiru! A Glorious Digimon Hunt!" concerning plot. I can't say this is cannon, nor will I. If you want to find out what happens in the above episodes, then either jump onto the Digimon wiki or find a url for the episodes on YouTube. You might as well take another two reads of this story and the first Digimon Equestrian Adventure each if you choose to wait for the dub of either episode. I'm also planning on writing the exploits of Joshua, Jeremy, Demijoshuamon, Pyrodramon, Tabbymon, BlackAgumon, and the others in two series: 'Digimon: Legends' and 'Digimon: Origins'. Because of the fact that the computer I have general access to doesn't currently have a word processor that has spell-check, I plan to also write them on this site. I'll include intros to both where Joshua and Jeremy return to tell the Mane Six the adventures. Look for them soon.