• Published 27th Dec 2013
  • 1,996 Views, 80 Comments

PewDiePie Adventures In Equestria - GamerAlPedo



Pewdiepie and his girlfriend Marzia were in their home in the UK, about to go to the cinema. Suddenly a portal appears and sends them both to Equestria.

  • ...
80
 80
 1,996

Through The Portal... Again

"He is your fan and wants you to go through a bunch of tests? That doesn't make any sense" Twilight said, throwing her hoofs in the air. Pewdie and Marzia had told her everything Discord had said.

"We told him that, and he answered "What fun is there in making sense?"." Marzia said, trying to understand what he meant by that. She also tried to understand what he was. He was like if a pony, a dragon, a goat, a lion and some other things were thrown together in a blender. This wasn't the time for that kind of questions, they had to decide what they were gonna do.

"Do you know where this portal is?"

"No, but the princesses do. They told us to get ready." Pewdie answered.

"We came here to tell you because you are the only friend we have around here." Marzia ended.

"And that's why am comming with you." Twilight said with a big smile.

"We couldn't ask you that" Marzia said.

"Yeah, from we have been told it could be dangerous." Pewdie said.

"All the more reason to come with you. Plus, I have to make it up to you because of... That." Twilight said. She didn't want to remember what she had done to Felix.

"Alright, you can come with us" Felix said.

"Thanks. Now, lets go look for the princesses and that portal." Twilight ended, eager of adventures.


"Wow" Twilight said with her mouth wide open. in front of her was the portal that had brought Pewds and Marzia to this universe.

"This is as far as my sister and I are going. You shall go throught the portal alone" Celestia said.

"Not quite, my highness. I'm going with them" Twilight announced

"Are you sure, Twilight? You may not come back." Celestia said, worried of her number one student.

"I have to make sure my new friends get back to their universe. In case I don't come back, tell my friends how special they are for me."

"Of course" Celestia said.

With that said, the three of them faced the portal, closed their eyes

and jumped...


A cold breeze quickly made them open their eyes. They were surrounded by pines and bushes. It seemed to be midnight, because of the moon in the top of the sky. A few howlings could be heard in the distance, those was starting to scare Marzia.

"Are we in the Everfree Forest?" Twilight asks, inspecting the area around them.

"No" Pewds answered. His eyes fixed in something in the distance.

"How do you know that?" Twilight asked.

Pewds only pointed his hoof at the place he had been looking. He had a worried face.


Twilight looked at where pewds was pointing and what she saw let her astonished.

A giant castle raised from the ground. It had multiple towers and a millon windows. You could see some light coming from a few of the windows. There was a path that started were they were and ended in the castle.

"We are in Brennenburg Castle."

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. Next one will be larger.

Sorry for it tooking so long. I had to visit my family for New Year.

Proofreader and Editor: Stormscorpion