• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 959 Views, 39 Comments

The Mane's Lives - Tessa



This is a story of the mane 6's lives after the show is over.

  • ...
11
 39
 959

Twilight's Monthiversary

Chapter 8: Twilight's Monthiversary

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled an angry Toshihro.

"Yes you are going to put this on weather you like it or not mister!" Twilight said using her magic to try to put the suit on her son. But Toshihro isn't named Toshihro for nothing.

"Glub!" Twilight said as she had just been telported in to the ocean. Soon Twilight got back home to find that Flash Twilight's husband had been able to get Toshihro into the suit. "What!? How!?" Twilight asked.

"I just told him something and he put it on immediately." Flash said.

"Filipina! Are you ready!?" Twilight asked. Soon a beautiful filly came down the stairs. "You look beautiful Filipina." Twilight said.

"Thank you." Filipina said.

Soon everypony was at the party and having a blast. "Come on everypony this song is going to be a sing along!" Pinkie said into the microphone. Soon everypony was singing along with Pinkie. After the song was over Rainbow flew over to Pinkie.

"Put a slow song on next and say 'I want everypony to find a dancing partner.'" Rainbow whispered into Pinkie's ear.

"Ok every pony I want you all to find a partner for this song!" Pinkie said excitedly.

"Might I have this dance my fair Lady Evelyn?" Applecore asked Evelyn with his hoof outstretched to take her's.

Evelyn giggled and said "It would be my honor Knight Applecore." Soon Evelyn and Applecore where lost in each other and payed little attention to who was around them.

"M-m-might I have this dance beautiful Lady Lula?" Reed asked offering his hoof to Lula so they may dance.

"Yes you may Sir Reed." Lula said giggling at Reed. Soon they too where lost in each other.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Shouted Jonathan to surprise Surprise. Surprise jumped and then started to giggle. "Hey Surprise..." Jonathan said shyly. "would you like to dance?" Jonathan finished.

"Why I'd love to Jonathan!" Surprise said with a big grin. Soon they where also lost in each other.

"Hey Cherry would you like to dance with me?" Kale asked with his hoof out for Cherry to take if she wanted to dance.

"I'd love to dance with you Kale." Cherry said as she took Kale's outstretched hoof. And soon they where lost in each other as well.

"S-s-storm would y-y-y-you l-l-l-like t-t-t-to dance?" Pansy asked as quietly as her mother had when she met Twilight.

"Sorry what did you say? Would I like to dance? Well yes if it's with you." Storm said taking Pansy's hoof so they could dance. Soon they where lost in each other as well.

"Would you like to dance?" Both Filipina and Thunder asked each other at the same time. They started to laugh. "Yes I would love to dance with you Thunder." Filipina said. Soon Filipina and Thunder where lost in each other.

I'm going to go ask Toshihro to dance with me. Lightning thought to herself.

"Yes." Toshihro said.

"Huh?" Lightning said confused.

"Yes. I will dance with you." Toshihro said.

"How...!?" Lightning started to say.

"How did I know that you where going to ask me to dance? Well 1 I'm kinda physic and 2 my name isn't Toshihro for nothing. Toshihro means clever in Japanese. At least the name does." Toshihro explained. Lightning took Toshihro's hoof and they became lost in each other.

"Might I have this dance lovely future woderbolt Firefly?" Fireside asked.

"Yes you may Fireside." Firefly said taking Fireside's hoof and dancing becoming lost in each other.

"D'awwwwww! That's so cute!" The 6 older ponies said. Then 5 of them turned to look at Rainbow Dash.

"What? I can't have a soft spot?" Rainbow said.

"No no dear it's just that we didn't expect you to have one." Rarity said.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Rainbow asked.

"Well your just so tough we didn't expect you to have a soft spot." Rarity said.

Author's Note:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FASTEST CHAPTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least in this story! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D