• Published 7th Dec 2013
  • 1,174 Views, 18 Comments

the WAR! is over now what? - heavy weapons brony



its been years since the great demo soly wars what happent to thier friendship?

  • ...
5
 18
 1,174

cutie mark mercinarys

The next day after the whole party fiasco the two mercs that slept in their seprate rooms both where to tired from yesterdays excitment and had to much on thier minds to notice the sound of thier doors opening, wispers of bickering and the sounds on one weapon from each merc sliding across the floor.


Scootaloo and Applebloom sat outside twilight's librairy,"well we got'em now where the hay is sweetiebelle?"
AppleBloom asked."hey girls!" both fillies turned to see a white unicorn filliy with a light purple and soft pink mane.
sweetiebelle approched them carrying a mixing bowl painted with blue poster paint.

"What the hay is that?" applebloom asked reffering to the bowl in sweetie's mouth.

"Well, a while ago i asked my sister rarity how to be more like heroes like daring do or maredowell, and she told me that firsts things first you got to look the part, so i found these" sweetiebelle answered dropping the bowl and a wool cap that was hidden inside.

Applebloom removed her bow and doned the wool cap while scootaloo put on the blue mixing bowl.
"One more thing" sweetiebelle said and walked over to a nearby tree, reached in a knothole and pulled out a eyepatch that was there for obvious reasons. sweetiebelle then put it over appleblooms left eye, "perfect!" sweetie exclaimed.

The three fillies decided to go to a valley on the outskirts of ponyville near the edge of the everfree forest.

"Aright Girls let's get our Cutiemarks in being Mercenarys!!" applebloom said taking the stickybomb launcher in her hooves, being designed for use with hands this was impossible so she resorted to just kicking the weapon until somthing happened.

"poonk!" the stickybomb launcher fired, the bomb landed on a nearby tree.

Not being around when the mercenarys woke up in equestria the three fillies had no idea what the mysterious
spiked ball was, the trio stared at it with quizzical expressions for a few moments then Applebloom's hoof brushed against a red button on the side of the launcher.

"Beeb-beeb" BOOM! the sticky dedonated causing the tree to explode in a hail of wood splinters, the spell Celestia put on the weapons still stood so the splinters and shrapnel from the bomb bounced harmlessly of the frightened cmc's, however somthing did splash all over the three fillies somthing the spell deemed unlethal

"Tree sap,.... AGAIN!" Scootaloo groaned, thankful for the mixing bowl on her head that protected her mane.

"What is with us and this stuff!" Applebloom said thankful for her wool cap for the same reason as scootaloo was thankful for her bowl.

SweetieBelle just sniffed holding back tears at the thought of returning home with her mane full of sap and wood. After the shock of what just happened Appleblooms face lid up with an idea.

"Hey Sweetie, after seeing how much buck this weapons got, i got a idea on how to get our cutie marks and preform a service to Ponyville!" Applebloom said grabbing sweetiebelle's hoof and the launcher and running towards the Everfree.

"Hey girls, what im i supposed to do?!" scootaloo yelled.

"Do what you came here for and try being a Soldier out, me and sweetie will be back before you know it with two brand spanking new cutiemarks!" Applebloom yelled in response before she and Sweetiebelle disapeared into the Everfree.

Reminded of her quest Scootaloo started to dig around at the ground...in a few minutes she found what she was looking for.

"Maggots!" scootaloo exclaimed with exitment, she went over to the Solders Rocket launcher and tried to figure out how it worked. after some guesses she positioned the end of the barrel over the maggots wiggling in the dirt. then she took the launcher on her forehooves and kicked it exparimently trying to get it to work.

"You maggots don't put up much of a fight." scootaloo said to the small annelids in the dirt. she still kicked at the rocket launcher akwardly until her hoof came to rest in the finger guard pushing the trigger back. a deafining explosion riped through the area ripping apart scoots ears, the explosion rattled the whole valley waking a certain cyan pony from her early mid morning nap.

When Scoots gathered herself she looked down to see the ground moving very fast away from her, then she saw that her rear hooves where on fire!! Even so, the fire did not hurt nor did the explosion, the only pain she felt was the ringing in her ears but that didn't stop her from realising one thing...she was flying! somthing she wanted to do her whole life but couldnt without help, she loved it, the awsome sight, the morning sun lighting the valley below her and the wind in her mane when she got full grip on the situation she relilised another thing, she had stopped.

She had stopped, and gravity was slowly taking back over and she then reached terminal velocity speeding towards back earth, she relesed her grip on the rocket launcher and screamed flailing her hooves in the air and flapping her wings in vain the last tought that went through her head was what would the other cmc's think when the found her spattered remains on the ground.


The last though left her head when she slipped into unconsciousness out of shock, a blue streak rocketed across the sky catching young scootaloo seconds before she hit the ground, then turned towards twilights library in case she needed medical help.

"She looks fine rainbow dash" twilight said floating a small flashlight into each of scootaloo's eyes.
once rainbow dash heard this she took scootaloo into a warm embrace, then looked down at scootaloo with dissapointment.

"What in equestria did you do!" rainbow dash said in a slightly angry tone.
Scootaloo avoided eye contact and was on the verg of tears "we heard how easy it was to be a mercinary from Demoman and Soldier we decided to give it a try!" Scootaloo said with fear of how much trouble she was in.

"So you stole from our guests from another world? we are trying to leave a good impression on them! what are going to think when thay find there tools gone!?" Twilight interjected.

"Remember what Celestia said! their enchanted so they return to them no matter what!" Scootaloo said defensively.

"Still its wrong to steal, besides their from another world! they could be contaminated or radioactive! you didnt know how to use them you where almost killed!" twilight answered back.

"Listen im sorry, i'll never do it again! i'am just glad the fastest pony in equestria saved me!" scoots said beaming up at rainbow dash.

"Ooh no you're not getting out of this with flattery, no matter how true it is"! rainbow dash retorted.
"where's Applebloom and Sweetiebelle, we should give them a talking to also!" Twilight asked Scootaloo.

Then a booming roar resonated from the Everfree coupled with the faint screams of two fillies that could be heard through the open window of the library. so loudly in fact, it awoke two warriors from their sleep. good thing to, because a couple of warriors is just what ponyville needs right now.

Author's Note:

don't worry my loyal fans (looks and amout of followers..0..)... of the future! Demo and Soly will be in the next chapter! i just had to get this joke out.
plese like and leave a comment..im so alone