• Published 8th Dec 2013
  • 1,413 Views, 18 Comments

Never Going Back - Cuwtie Pwi



She ran. She escaped. She is never going back.

  • ...
12
 18
 1,413

Chapter 3

Author's Note:

sorry its been a while but u know stuff happens. that's life for ya. but anyways i've extended the chapter a bit so i hope this can keep u happy while i finish up my project. its 30% of my grade so i've been focusing on it instead of fimfiction.

Rainbow immediately took off and flew down towards the ground. She soon saw her friend. "Fluttershy! Are you okay?" rainbow asked as she approached her friend.

"oh i'm fine Rainbow. I just need help getting back up to camp. you know i'm a weak flyer." Fluttershy smiled.

" Well lets go!" Rainbow exclaimed grabbing Fluttershy's hoof and helping her back up to the flight camp.

After the 2 pegasi had landed the cheering began again. Ignoring it this time, Rainbow and Fluttershy trotted towards the cafeteria to get some lunch. They were soon joined by Soarin', which wasn't a big surprise for them.

30 minutes later

After lunch, the 3 said they're goodbyes and headed home for the weekend. On the way, Rainbow noticed that Fluttershy had also gotten her cutie mark, but decided not to ask about it. " So, um, you're special talent is the sonic rainboom isn't it?"Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah. Whats yours?" Rainbow answered.

"I can communicate with animals. I would have never gotten my cutie mark if you hadn't done that Sonic Rainboom." Fluttershy explained.

"Well, um, that's, nice." Rainbow lied.

Once the two got home, the went up to Rainbows room for no reason in particular.

"So Rainbow, I've been wondering, does what everypony says about you and Soarin' mean anything to you?"

"Why do you want to know?" Rainbow asked as she started to panic. Luckily, Fluttershy was oblivious to it.

"Just wondering. You can tell me if you do. i wont tell anypony, griffin, animal, well you get the point." Fluttershy explained.

Knowing her friend was being serious, Rainbow decided it wouldn't hurt to tell Fluttershy about her crush.

"Alright. i'll tell you.It does mean something to me. I don't have any idea how Soarin' feels, but I actually do love him." Rainbow sighed and turned away from Fluttershy.

"That's great rainbow. I'll see what i can find out about how Soarin' feels if that's alright with you." Fluttershy whispered.

"You don't need to do that. I'll handle it."

Soarin's P.O.V.

I'm so confused. Why do I feel weird whenever I hang out with Dash? Sure she's Awesome, incredibly unique........ beautiful. Wait what am I thinking. No, I cant be in love with her, can I?

20 minutes later

Okay, it's official. i love Rainbow Dash. I have to tell her, but what if she doesn't feel the same way? what if she thinks i'm weird? What do i do?