• Published 8th Dec 2013
  • 1,413 Views, 18 Comments

Never Going Back - Cuwtie Pwi



She ran. She escaped. She is never going back.

  • ...
12
 18
 1,413

chapter 2

"I'm so happy for you Rainbow!"Fluttershy exclaimed as she trotted up the stairs and down the hall with her friend.

" Thanks Fluttershy." Rainbow smiled gratefully.

"Oh its nothing. I'd do anything for a friend." Fluttershy claimed humbly.

2 days later

On Monday, Fluttershy and Rainbow flew back to camp together. it had been a great weekend for the 2 of them. Rainbow's parents were arrested and sentenced to life in jail with a chance of parole after 20 years if they behaved. Abuse is a big deal in Equestria. On the way back to the camp, they ran into Soarin. "Hey Soar'" Rainbow exclaimed using the nickname she had given her friend.

"Hey Dash" Soarin replied. The 3 ponies flew back to the camp together and talked along the way. After arriving at camp, the 3 parted ways, Soarin' going to 1 class, Rainbow and Fluttershy to another.

1 month later

The first month of flight camp was, well, boring. Rainbow had made a few friends, and was picked on a little, but that was about it. The only exciting thing that happened was when Soarin' got his cutie mark. He had just pulled off and amazing trick, when, suddenly, his cutie mark appeared. Rainbow and Soarin' were hanging out alot more and someponies began to make fun of them for it. It was always Rainbow has a colt friend or Soarin' has a filly friend. They ignored it but what Rainbow could never admit was that she really did love Soarin'.

1 week later

A week later, Rainbow saw a couple of colts picking on Fluttershy after she had failed to fly through the cloud rings in the obstacle course.She flew down and landed in between Fluttershy and the colts.

"Leave her alone!" Rainbow demanded

"OOO what are ya gonna do Rainbow Crash?"

"Keep making fun of her and find out!"

"You think your such a big shot huh? Why don't you prove it?"

"What do you have in mind?"

a few minutes later

"Your going down!"

"In history maybe! See you boys at the finish line!"

Seconds later Fluttershy waved the flag, and the race began. After the first turn, one of the colts crashed into a podium. Rainbow was in the lead. She had never flown so fast before. She liked it. Suddenly, the other colt came up behind her and bumped her over, taking the lead. "HEY!" Rainbow exclaimed. Rainbow began flying even faster, retaking the lead. Soon enough, a moch-cone formed around Rainbow. As Rainbow began to fly faster, she broke the sound barrier, performing a Sonic Rainboom. Flying back up to the finish line, Rainbow Dash left a Rainbow behind her. She shot across the finish line and formed a complete rainbow before landing. As she landed, her cutie mark appeared on her flank. Not only had Rainbow won the race, but she had also earned her cutie mark.

Upon landing, Everypony began to cheer. In the mixture, Rainbow heard somepony ask "Wait a second, where's Fluttershy?"

The cheering stopped and everypony looked over the edge of the cloud. "Oh no." Rainbow and Soarin' whispered as they heard they're friend calling for help from below.

Author's Note:

...... SOARINDASH ALERT ....... you may be able to tell by know but i highly support Soarindash. this is only the first of many Soarindash stories i am going to be making so be ready!:)