• Published 13th Sep 2014
  • 372 Views, 3 Comments

Meddling in Equestria - Kurolothgarian



What happens when the Meddler gets his own story?

  • ...
 3
 372

Prologue

It has been a long time....
How many worlds have I searched...?
How long has it been...?
How many friends have I-
NO. I WON'T THINK OF THAT.

Stupid curse.


I feel... cold. And bored.

Now I want an apple.
A whole bushel would be nice.


Ah, another world is coming up....

I wonder how much I can meddle....

Am I going too fast?


Bang!!!


Fluttershy finally peeked out from behind the tree where she was hiding. When she did the medicine she had gotten for one of her otters with a stomach-ache was all but forgotten. On the path towards her home was a crater. Inside the crater was a strange creature that seemed unconscious. It was a creature she had never heard of before in Equestria, and that was surprising, because she had even read all the books about mythological animals, in case she ever had to meet one, or help it. It looked most like a monkey, but didn't have a tail, it only had thick fur on top of it's head, and it was just too BIG. What changed Fluttershy's look from fear to concern was the fact that the creature seemed covered in large cuts and gashes, not to mention a limb that seemed at odds against the others (well, to be fair, it DID have a bone sticking out from the flesh). Fluttershy's Instinct for helping any animal out SCREAMED at her to help. So that is what she did. She carefully picked up the creature and slowly took it to her cottage. Maybe after it woke up, she could get Twilight to come over to see if she could identify what it was.