• Published 30th Nov 2013
  • 2,567 Views, 13 Comments

Pacific Rim Equestria - cellum95



The Rangers and Jaegers of the PPDC is in Equestria, but for what reason?

  • ...
3
 13
 2,567

Rangers

The Rangers of the Pan Pacific Defense Corps are now walking in an unknown location, with their caution level high most of time because of the unknowns in here.

"Hey Marshal, when we will have to stop?" Chuck Hansen asked Stacker Pentecost.

"After we will find a Shatterdome or a town. But right now, where in a goddamn forest of unknowns." Stacker replied.

"I just wish that we just brought along our Jaegers." Aleksis huffed.

"As of now, we can't use our Jaegers because who will pilot Gipsy then? No one right. So let just walk in this damn forest." Stacker said. They are now apparently lost when they are in twist and turns of this place, until they found something peculiar. It was a three house, and when they tried to take a closer look, a zebra had it's eyes on them.

"What the..." Chuck said as the zebra look at them even more.

"Who are you wandering in the forest like a hermit?" The Rangers didn't believe it. A talking zebra! What in the world is happening here?

"Sorry, but zebra's don't talk." Sasha said matter-of-factly.

"That's for you to say, but here's your evidence. But I must say, who are you?" The zebra asked.

"I'm Aleksis Kaidonovsky, and here's my wife, Sasha."

"Over there is the Wei Triplets, and I'm Chuck Hansen."

"And I'm Stacker Pentecost, Marshal of this group. I must ask, who are you?"

"I'm Zecora, the only zebra living here in the Everfree Forest."

"Okay then Zecora, we are the members of a group wherein it's classified. But since it's almost night time, we need to have a place to rest first."

"Don't worry. You can use my house as your refuge for your group in the long trek." Zecora said.

"Thanks." With the gesture of appreciation, the Rangers move inside Zecora's house, which in they need to duck for the door. After some hearty feast, they got themselves into deep slumber.

-Luna's Perspective-

Being the Princess of the Night, for Luna, has it's own perks. Speaking towards other ponies in their dreams is not bad, and she could create heavenly bodies out of star dust. But one particular nightmare got her attention. She scanned the entire area, and found the nightmare coming from Zecora's house. Using her spell, she quickly dives into the nightmare, but it will be her worst visitation ever.

'Odd..' Luna thought as the nightmare is now forming it's shape. It's surroundings were vivid with tall buildings, much like it was in Manehattan. However, what really surprised Luna was three bipedal monsters in some sort of a bay. Two out of the three were towed in the air by some sort of something, while the third one was walking on it's own. The first one stopped, followed by a what seems to be a thick mare voice.

"Cherno Alpha reaching target zone. Disengaging transport." Luna saw that the first monster dropped, but contacted the water surviving in one piece. It slowly rises, getting it's 'eye' rising to it's proper position, while it emits a loud sound. The second one also drops, surviving also intact. The creatures walk, with the voice saying:

"Cherno Alpha in position Miracle Mile. Cherno Alpha holding the coastline, reckon us on!" Luna got the nightmare to switch, this time with the same creatures. She watched as the creatures still walks, but apparently something rose up from the water for moment, getting the attention of the second beast. It turned it's head, but then another monster comes out, and swung it's tail to the other creature.

'Wait...Why do they have to fight each other?' Luna thought as the monster falls down, but it's comes up again. With the creature back up, and after a few moments, three rotating saws come out, and a mocking-like stance was carried out. When the creature tried to pounce on it, the creature attacks, attempting to slice it off. But the creature just grabbed two of them, but the other creature hops over, it's lower thing just rotated and throw it off. The creature just landed, but not before the familiar sound was heard, and the other creature bashed the creature off by six times before being thrown off by the tail.

'I can't take it anymore..' Luna thought as she cut off her spell. 'I must get the bottom of this.' But before she could fly towards Zecora's, she thought of what are those creatures where. With a double check, she flew towards Zecora's house to find answers. But for what will come next will be a scar in her life forever.

Author's Note:

Chapter is out guys! Sorry for the long wait. And for the 700 or 800+ words here, can't keep up because of working with three stories. :P