• Published 28th Nov 2013
  • 286 Views, 0 Comments

Welcome To Apploosa - Crulocrius of Honeycomb



Welcome to Apploosa raido. Find a place to relax and tune in for all the latest news updates.

  • ...
 0
 286

November 1st: Pilot

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only pony who almost never feels like he's being watched. Why is this? It's because I'm usually the pony watching.

Welcome To Apploosa

In recent news, a ghostly apparition of a buffalo tribesman has been seen roaming around town. He glows lime green and it is advised not to engage in conversation with him. All ponies who have tried so far have been driven to insanity. We have no idea what he actually says and most likely never will because, as I said, everypony who tries is driven to insanity. It is unsure if he is a friend of the ghost of Stormhorn for the same reason.

In other news, a long-dead apple tree has begun to bear ripe fruit. The town's scientist is currently studying and expirimenting with the tree to see if he can unlock it's secrets. He has yet to receive results. We all hope that maybe one day, every apple tree may be able to do the same. This has never happened before as it has only been known to occur with orange trees.
The buffalo attempted to stampede earlier today. It seems the one in charge must be very forgetful. It's November after all. If you need a refresher, in the month of November, the stampeding trail gets struck by lightning literally nonstop. That's okay for you not to know. Luckily, there were no casualties. Onto trade news.
A large caravan came by this morning delivering nothing but glass bottles and cough drops. The pony at the head claimed there were no illegal substances stored at the back. He was very convincing. Now on with the weather:

Welcome back audience. We have received an update concerning the previously living dead tree. Apparently while conducting research, the scientist went and killed it for good. Consequences have yet to be determined for this stallion.That concludes it I guess and we still have time.

Now let's get personal while we have time. Audience, do you ever feel like you never truly interact with the world around you? Do you ever feel like you can only observe? Maybe you don't. Do you feel like you interact with the world around you too much? Can that state of being ever be achieved? Maybe not, maybe so. Either way, I now must say...

good night, dear viewers...

good night...

Author's Note:

P.S. The song is the weather. It's a running gag from the original.