• Published 23rd Dec 2013
  • 1,291 Views, 247 Comments

The Equine Scrolls: SkyFiM - FireOfTheNorth



The Alicorn Empire has broken apart, the dragons are returning, and war looms on the Horizon. It is in times like these that heroes are needed. The unicorn Sapphire never wanted to be a hero, but destiny never asks what one wants.[Skyrim Crossover]

  • ...
6
 247
 1,291

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 66: Guardian of Dusk and Dawn

Chapter LXVI: Guardian of Dusk and Dawn
“We are children of the Twilight. Beings who are to be guided from the darkness into the light. And from the light into darkness.”

With the Element from Vocolt, we now had half of the Element of Harmony in our possession. However, we had now run out of locations to search for the remaining Elements. Faniar knew about every ancient earth pony ruin in Horizon, but he didn’t know which ones held Dragon Priests. I was hoping that the College of Winterhorn would have a bit more information on the subject.

It also gave us an excuse to check on how the newly divided Winterhorn was doing. Though we’d helped negotiate a peace between Clairvoyance and Winter Glory, I didn’t know for sure if it could last. However, as we neared Winterhorn, a roar suddenly tore through the evening sky.

A dragon flew overhead, not attacking anything, but scanning the ground with its gaze. It flew on, turning south until it perched at the top of a mountain jutting up above the rest of the range. I could see heat and smoke rising as it leaned over the far side of the mountain and presumably began to breathe fire.

“What’s it doing?” Steadfast asked.

“I don’t know,” I said as I began to trot down the path that ran past the mountain, “But we’re going to find out.”

◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊

Miraculously, the dragon was still perched at the peak of the mountain when we reached it. Somepony must have been fighting it, for I saw a few small blasts of magic flying up to meet the great lizard from time to time. Whoever was fighting, I just hoped they were still there when we arrived.

At first we had to guess how to make it up through the mountains, following paths that had been snowed over by recent storms. Eventually sets of stone stairs appeared, leading the way up. And though they were also covered in snow, it was a vast improvement over climbing directly up the cliff face.

As we neared the top, the peak came into view. From where the dragon was perched, a cliff suddenly shot down before leveling out, providing a large open space of fairly level ground covered in snow. Built on that level ground was a stone structure unlike anything I’d ever seen in person, built in the same style as the dappled pegasi dwellings of Morrowhinny. On top of it was a large statue of a mare standing on her hindlegs, a moon held in one forehoof, and a star held in the other.

The dragon noticed us before I could make a further inspection and sent a blast of fire toward us. We ducked behind some large rocks as the snow evaporated into steam around us. Mephalda took off into the air, firing arrows rapidly into the dragon’s face.

While it was distracted with Mephalda, we galloped forward to the structure built at the base of the statue. Any magical attacks we launched seemed to have no effect on the towering lizard. We needed to get it closer to us.

<<STRUN~BAH!!>> I Shouted, calling down a storm on the beast.

Clouds swirled around the top of the mountain, lightning lancing from them to strike the dragon. It leapt from its perch and circled around, searching for its attacker. As it did so, it was repeatedly struck by lightning, burning holes in the beast’s armor and forcing it down until it hit the ground.

As the dragon landed in front of the statue, I jumped from my hiding place and galloped toward the great lizard. I drank down a potion of fire resistance as it opened its maw and released a wall of flame at me. The fire passed harmlessly around me as I charged up to the dragon and struck it on the nose with Dawnbreaker.

I tried to dodge as the dragon snapped at me, but I wasn’t able to move in time, and its jaws closed around one of my hindlegs. I struggled to get away as it bit down, denting and piercing the armor. Its sharp teeth cut across my leg as I pulled free, taking my boot with it. I hobbled away as the dragon gobbled up the portion it’d taken from my Griffin armor.

When it finished eating my armor, the dragon turned back toward me and let loose a wave of fire. Mystic rushed in, putting up a ward around us, which deflected the flames to either side. I cast a healing spell on my leg, returning it to normal, before Mystic lowered the ward and we both took off in different directions.

I drew Dawnbreaker out again and charged around toward the dragon’s tail, ducking under its wing. I summoned up a flame atronach as I did so, setting the elemental loose beneath the dragon’s wing to cause all sorts of chaos. By the time I made it to the dragon’s tail, my atronach had already burned up a significant portion of the dragon’s wing, making it impossible for it to fly again.

The dragon crushed my atronach with its claw as I jumped onto its swinging tail, nearly impaling myself on one of its spines. The dragon blasted fire at me as I climbed up its back, but I kept my head down and was able to avoid most of the blow.

<<<JOOR~ZAH~FRUL!!!>>> I Shouted as I reached the top of its back.

As Dragonrend took hold, the dragon twisted with pain, nearly throwing me off. I jabbed Dawnbreaker into the beast’s flesh as rapidly as I could, taking advantage of the dragon’s weakened state. I slid to the side, bringing my sword down on the lizard’s wing joint as I fell.

Hot, acidic blood gushed from the wound as the dragon’s wing fell from its body. Shaking the effects of Dragonrend off, the dragon searched for me, stomping all through the blood-soaked snow as it spun around. I ran under and around it as rapidly as I could, trying to avoid the monster’s gaze.

Eventually it managed to spot me. Giving a roar of rage, it attacked, grabbing me in a claw. It brought me up to its mouth before stuffing me inside. As soon as my hooves landed on its slimy tongue, I stabbed Dawnbreaker into the roof of its mouth. I missed the brain, but did manage to pierce one of the dragon’s eyes before removing my sword from the tender flesh.

I held it up in front of me and hunkered down as the dragon snapped its jaws shut, trying to crush me. The teeth raked past my head, tearing my helmet off as I stabbed my sword back into the roof of the beast’s mouth. My headgear went tumbling down the dragon’s throat, out of reach.

<<YOL~TOOR!!>> I Shouted, filling the dragon’s mouth with fire.

As its wounds caught fire, the dragon swiftly spat me out. I went flying through the air until I crashed into the moon held in the statue’s hoof. I slid down until I was sitting in the hoof itself and tended to my wounds. Quite a few bones had been broken when my flight abruptly stopped, and I had teeth marks running across the top of my head. I wrapped a bandage around my skull just in case the wounds opened up again and began to bleed.

A short distance away, I could see Steadfast was trying to take on the dragon much as I had. From a point high on his back he was striking the beast, caving in its scales, and rupturing its flesh. As the dragon turned around to snap him up, he struck it across the snout, tearing off scales as his warhammer hit.

As Steadfast faced it head on, Mystic blasted its chest scales repeatedly with ice and lightning spells. Gradually its scales began to flake off, and then its flesh beneath began to fall away as well. The dragon rammed its head into Steadfast, knocking him off its back, before spinning its head around to roast Mystic.

As she ran from the dragon’s breath, a ward protecting her, I searched for a way down from my perch. There appeared to be no way down except for either sliding down the statue’s foreleg or jumping off. Either way there was a good chance I wouldn’t survive the fall.

<<<FEIM~ZII~GRON!!!>>> I Shouted, taking on my ethereal form.

Tentatively, I stepped off of the statue’s hoof, hoping I wasn’t mistaken. I fell of course, though not as rapidly as if I’d been in my physical form. I landed softly on the ground, my ghost-like body sinking slightly into the ground before propelling me back up to the surface. As I returned to my normal form I checked to make sure I was unharmed before moving on.

The dragon was truly enraged now, breathing out fire as it spun, creating a flame cloak around itself. Mephalda flew above the fire storm, getting shots off at the dragon through the gap in its fiery protection. It spotted her rapidly, and focused all its fire upward, surrounding Mephalda and closing in on her.

I galloped forward, Steadfast doing the same from the dragon’s other side. It spotted us coming and ceased its attack on Mephalda to focus on us. It reared up on its hindlegs, attempting to swat at us with its wings, but it had forgotten it was missing one of its flight appendages and fell off balance, crashing to the ground.

We rushed in, striking the points that Mystic struck with her magic from a distance. The dragon heaved itself back into a fighting position, staring down its snout at us. Flames erupted from its nostrils, nearly scorching us both.

I galloped away for a second before swiftly turning back and jumping onto the dragon’s nose. As I slid across, I cut Dawnbreaker through its good eye, completely blinding it. The dragon gave a roar of pain, lifting its head to the sky. As it did so, Mephalda rapidly shot arrows down its throat, stripping away at its already injured flesh and striking its brain. As arrow after arrow struck the dragon’s thought-organ, it locked up, and then crashed to the ground.

I jumped out of the way as the dragon’s head came crashing down next to me. I tended to my lesser injuries, tying on bandages as the dragon began to catch fire. I absorbed its memories in an instant, experiencing the life of a dragon that had ruled and been worshipped in Horizon long ago before being overthrown by its worshippers. At the forefront of the memories were the dragon’s understanding of lightning. Soon I knew how to wield the deadly bolts like I never had before, and call them down from the clouds above.

<<<STRUN~BAH~QO!!!>>> I Shouted, and the clouds obeyed my call, pooling together over the statue that reared above us and sending lightning down at it.

Now that the chaos of the fight was over, I was able to look around and see who the dragon had been fighting before. The corpses of dappled pegasi in priestly robes lay scattered and dismembered around the statue’s base. Nearby a single priest was alive, protected by a magical shield that covered her hunched up body.

<DO NOT TOUCH HER> a voice commanded as I reached out to the last priest.

I searched around for the source of the voice, but could see nopony standing nearby.

“Who said that?” I asked, shouting up into the sky.

<I DID> the voice replied, echoing across the mountains.

“Who are you?” I asked.

<I AM THE TWILIGHT GUARDIAN> the voice explained, <YOU ARE STANDING BEFORE MY SHRINE>

I turned to look up at the towering statue of a mare before me. The Twilight Guardian was a Draconequus, a creature of the beyond like Discord and Mareidia. But, unlike many of her fellows, she chose to take on a form familiar to ponies, resembling a dappled pegasus, albeit the most radiant one I’d ever seen.

<THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE, ONE AND ALL> the Twilight Guardian continued to speak, <I ONLY REGRET THAT YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO REACH ME IN TIME TO SAVE MY DEVOTEES>

“This one’s still alive, isn’t she?” Steadfast asked, gesturing to the pony covered in a magical force field, “What’s with her anyway?”

<WHEN IT BECAME CLEAR MY FOLLOWERS COULD NOT STAND UP TO THIS DRAGON MENACE, I SAVED HER, ALBEIT AT A TERRIBLE COST. YOU SEE, SHE IS TRAPPED WITHIN THAT SHIELD, FOR I DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO RELEASE HER FROM THE PRISON I CREATED>

<I ONCE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO, WITH THE HELP OF MY FOLLOWERS, BUT NOW THAT SHE IS THE LAST, I FEAR ALL IS LOST FOR HER>

“Well, what do you need?” Mystic asked, “We could help.”

<IF YOU WERE TO DO SO, YOU WOULD HAVE MY ETERNAL GRATITUDE. THERE IS ONE WAY IN WHICH SHE COULD BE FREED. IF SHE WAS TRANSFERRED INTO A SOUL GEM AND THEN REMOVED, SHE COULD BE SAVED FROM THE CRUEL FATE I CURSED HER TO>

“But when a pony is put in a soul gem, they can’t be removed,” Mystic pointed out, “Not without destroying them to harvest their life energy.”

<THAT IS WHY A VERY SPECIAL SOUL GEM MUST BE USED. A GEM OF MY OWN DESIGN, BLESSED AND CREATED BY ME. THE TWILIGHT STAR IS A UNIQUE SOUL GEM IN THAT IT DOESN’T CONSUME ITS VICTIMS WHEN IT IS USED. IF MY HOLY RELIC WERE USED, THE PLAN WOULD SURELY SUCCEED>

“So, let’s do this then,” Steadfast said, “Where’s the Star at?”

<THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES. I NO LONGER HAVE THE TWILIGHT STAR. IT ONCE RESIDED HERE, BUT A GROUP OF MY OWN FOLLOWERS BETRAYED ME, JOINING MY FELLOW DRACONEQUUS CLOPICUS VILE. THEY’RE RETREATED TO FORT FILLYNALTA, ON THE NORTHERN EDGE OF THE LAKE THAT BEARS THE SAME NAME. GO, RETRIEVE THE STAR, AND MOVE SWIFLY. I FEAR THERE IS NOT MUCH TIME>

◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊

We left at once for Lake Fillynalta, traveling through the night. Morning was dawning by the time the abandoned fort came into sight. It must’ve once been an impressive keep, guarding Foalkreath, which it looked out at on the far side of the lake. However, time had not been kind to the castle, and many of its walls and towers were caved in, part of the fort even sinking into the ground near the water’s edge.

Surprisingly, there were no guards posted outside of the fort, and we were able to let ourselves in through the armory. I grabbed an old iron helmet as we passed through, replacing the Griffin one I’d lost forever to that dragon. Torches still burned in the wall sockets, so I had to believe somepony still lived here. Sure enough, voices soon came from up ahead.

“Chillwing claimed that the Master said to be on guard,” one voice spoke.

“Why?” another responded, “Nopony knows where we are. Nopony that cares anyway.”

“Well, all I know is that he said the Twilight Guardian is up to something,” the first voice said, “She’s formed a link with the Northlands, and she’s been funneling a fantastic amount of energy from Moonshadow into it.”

“What for?”

“I don’t know, but Chillwing’s got his own plans. The Star’s begun filling with energy too. He hopes to open a second link.”

“Into Moonshadow?”

“That’s right, and from there to the Master’s realm. Twilight will never know what hit her when the Legions of Vile pour into her realm.”

“Can that happen? Can a Draconequus actually invade another’s realm?”

“The Master claims it’s happened before, and it didn’t end well for the Draconequus involved.”

“Which one was it?”

“Jyggylag or something like that.”

“Never heard of ‘im.”

“Exactly.”

I’d heard as much as I’d wanted, and nodded to Mephalda, who had already lined up a shot down the hall with her bow. She released her arrow, and it hit the first dappled pegasus directly between the eyes, killing her at once. The other screamed and ran, and was dropped a moment later as a second arrow hit her in the hindleg.

“Help!” she called, “Intruders!”

Then she was silent as a shaft shot from Mephalda’s bow hit her in the throat. We moved into the room she’d fled into, heading for the door she’d been fleeing for. Hopefully it would lead to wherever Chillwing and the other devotees of Clopicus Vile were hiding.

“That didn’t sound good,” Steadfast commented on what we’d overheard before we opened the door to the rest of the fort.

“I know,” I said, “We’ve got to get that Star before they try to open a gate to the Beyond.”

With added urgency, we sprinted down the halls, searching for the rest of the cultists. Finally we ran into one in a side room, a stallion wielding a pike as he rummaged through a chest for some armor. Swiftly Steadfast knocked the weapon away from him, taking him by surprise. A blast of lightning from Mystic fried his brains, causing him to fall into the armor chest, which shut on top of him.

“They’re down here!” a pony shouted from down the hall as she spotted us.

An arrow flew from Mephalda’s bow, shooting through our adversary’s unarmored forehead and out the back of her skull. More cultists came through after her, stepping over her body and drawing katanas of a different style from the ones I’d seen the Blades use.

<<<FUS~RO~DAH!!!>>> I Shouted, knocking them over as they tried to approach.

Steadfast charged in, his warhammer slamming the dappled pegasi into the stone walls of the decaying keep. I drew Dawnbreaker and charged toward one of the cultists that had recovered, striking her katana as she blocked. I twisted it around in her mouth, pushing until she was forced to drop it. I followed up with a strike to the neck using my Draconequus sword.

I sent ice spikes at the next cultist I saw, piercing his unarmored skull easily. These cultists were easy to defeat, as they were vulnerable in their robes that didn’t even seem to be enchanted, and they weren’t all that good at swordplay. Perhaps they’d once been fearsome adversaries, but now they’d lost the blessing of the Twilight Guardian.

Whatever the case was, we easily defeated them, pushing through the wooden door to the next room in Fort Fillynalta. We entered a room that could’ve once been a great hall or training room, but now it was falling apart and water covered a large portion of the floor. A few cultists waited here, ready to defend themselves from us.

“You’re too late, followers of the Twilight Scourge,” a white-coated dappled pegasus said as he finished an incantation in the center of the room, “Your mistress will fall!”

As he finished his declaration, a glow began to rise from a patch of stone behind him that was raised above the water. Upon the block was inscribes symbols of black magic, and a six-pointed star-shaped gem rested in the center. It was from the gem that the light began to come, and a star soon sprung up above it, slowly growing larger and brighter until it resembled a small tear in space.

The leader, Chillwing I assumed, drew his sword and prepared to defend the gate he was opening. I shot lightning at him, missing as he dodged to the side. Mephalda, Mystic, and Steadfast separated as they headed for the different cultists defending the room. I focused on Chillwing, shooting fire and shards of ice at him as I approached.

As I neared him, he suddenly gave a hop assisted by his wings and closed the distance between us. My Draconequus sword screeched against his katana as the blades met. I pushed back with my weapon, but Chillwing refused to be moved. The portal grew behind him, hungrily sucking up water and loose stones as it expanded.

I exited the block, swinging Dawnbreaker around at the dappled pegasus’s neck. He blocked with his katana, trying to push my sword down into the shallow water. I gave him a blast of flames, igniting the side of his face. He quickly dunked it into the water, hissing as the fresh burns met the stagnant water.

I swung Dawnbreaker down toward the back of his neck, but he recovered too quickly, knocking my blade aside with his katana. As I swung my sword around toward his forelegs, he also managed to miraculously block my blade. As we struggled, pushing against each other, the portal suddenly doubled in size, now large enough for several ponies to pass through at a time.

<TIID!> I Shouted, slowing time around me.

Chillwing was stuck moving in slow motion as I left the block, ducking down to avoid his blade. I stabbed Dawnbreaker up through his torso before kicking him off my blade, sending him sprawling in the water as time returned to normal.

The portal suddenly snapped open, pulling in everything around it. Chillwing’s crumpled body went tumbling through, disappearing as it entered Moonshadow. A swirling and blurred land of colors greeted my eyes as I stared through the portal, calling me in.

“Sapphire!” Mystic called from where she was holding off a cultist with a stolen katana, snapping me out of my trance, “Get the Star!”

My eyes snapped to the glowing gem resting just below the portal. I struggled forward through the water, trying to keep the portal from pulling me in as well. As I inched my way forward through the rapidly shrinking layer of water, the portal began to pull on the ceiling, breaking bits of stone and support beams out.

I finally reached the base of the portal, where the Twilight Star still sat within the black magic circle. My hooves felt leaden as I fumbled to recover the Star from its pedestal. Eventually I settled on knocking it out of the circle. It seemed to work, as the portal suddenly snapped shut with a roar, bringing bits of the ceiling down with it.

“Well, that could have gone worse,” Steadfast said as he crushed the cultist he’d been fighting with, “Now all we need to do is bring the Twilight Star back to the shrine.”

“Where is the Star?” Mystic asked, knocking down the cultist she had been dealing with.

“Um,” I said, looking around before realizing I’d knocked it into the water, “Help me look?”

◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊

We managed to find the Twilight Star in a matter of minutes, mostly because Steadfast stubbed his hoof on it in the murky water. From there we returned immediately to the shrine south of Winterhorn.

<BRING THE STAR CLOSE TO HER> the Twilight Guardian demanded as we neared the shrine <I FEAR WE HAVEN’T GOT MUCH TIME>

The Twilight Star had returned to normal after I had separated it from the magic used to open the portal. Now it seemed to be little more than a particularly exquisite star-shaped soul gem. Of course, looks could be deceiving. As I held it in my magic, I could feel it radiating pure energy.

As the Twilight Guardian ordered, I held the Star close to the trapped priestess. It began to glow slightly after the priestess suddenly disappeared and the shield collapsed in on itself. I held up the Star, examining it and marveling that a living pony was held inside.

<NOW, ONE OF YOU MUST GO IN AND RETRIEVE HER> the Twilight Guardian announced.

“What?” I asked, not understanding what she meant about entering a soul gem.

<I WILL OPEN AN EXIT WITHIN THE STAR, BUT I CANNOT BE SURE EXACTLY WHERE SHE IS CONTAINED WITHIN. SHE WILL BE VERY CONFUSED TO BE CONTAINED WITHIN THE STAR, AND SHE NEEDS A GUIDE TO ESCAPE. SO, WHICH ONE OF YOU SHALL ENTER AND LEAD HER OUT?>

“You’ve got this, Sapphire,” Steadfast said, making his vote of confidence that I could do it.

“He’s right,” Mephalda chipped in, “I’m sure you’ll be able to handle this. You led ponies out of Pegasusius the Mad’s mind after all.”

“What about you guys?” I asked.

“Go on,” Mystic said, “Bring her back.”

The Twilight Guardian apparently took that to mean that I was ready to go, for the world around me suddenly shifted, strange colors filling my vision as everything turned upside down.

{◊} {◊} {◊}

As I opened my eyes, I found myself surrounded by crystal on every side, tinted the same color as the Twilight Star. Somehow, I was within the soul gem. Behind me, a bright light shone through a shattered gate of crystal, more of the gem chipping away with every second. It seemed that keeping this doorway open was harming the Star; I’d have to do this fast.

A path led out in front of me, crystal walls towering up at odd angles on each side. I passed through the passage until it came to a large open area where shards of crystal floated in midair around a bridge that crossed to another passage on the other side. However, the room was not empty.

Changelings stood on the bridge, shifting between their true forms and pony-like creatures. Something told me these creatures weren’t meant to be here. Perhaps the portal had brought something through from Clopicus Vile’s realm after all.

I blasted the first Changeling with a Paralyze spell, locking it up as it fell from the bridge. The other creature of the Beyond turned toward me, hissing and baring its fangs. It drew a spear and began to gallop across the bridge toward me.

<<YOL~TOOR!!>>

Dragon fire flew out in front of me, barreling down the bridge and spilling over the edge. The Changeling jumped from the crystalline bridge, hovering in the air with its insect wings. I shot ice spikes at it as it flew toward me, cutting through its chitinous shell somewhat but doing no serious damage.

As it reached me, I swung Dawnbreaker up and around, knocking its spear aside. As it tried to jab me again, I jumped into the air, making it surprisingly high, before slashing my Draconequus sword through its torso. The Changeling fell from the sky, clutching its chest as it dropped out of sight.

I galloped across the bridge and into the crystalline passages past it, keeping a look out for Changelings. Eventually I heard the buzzing of wings coming from up ahead. I snuck around the last corner, catching sight of a single Changeling hovering in the air. A short distance away cowered the dappled pegasus priestess, completely unarmed and helpless.

<<KRII~LUN!!>> I Shouted as I jumped into the room, striking the Changeling.

As the creature doubled over in pain, I swung Dawnbreaker up, slicing through its wings. It fell to the ground, but was able to draw a sword to block me. I pushed the Changeling back, drawing the Blade of Hoofingar and stabbing the ebony blade through the creature’s neck.

“Ready to go?” I asked the priestess as I cleaned the ichor from my sword, “The Twilight Guardian sent me.”

The priestess rose at once when I mentioned the Draconequus she served. I led the way back through the Star, weaving through the passages and carefully making our way across the bridge. At last we made it to the exit, which was still expanding and tearing the Star apart from the inside. I ushered her through and took one more look around at my fantastical surroundings before jumping through as well.

{◊} {◊} {◊}

I was back in the Northlands in an instant, once again standing at the top of the mountain upon which the Shrine to the Twilight Guardian was built. Steadfast, Mystic, and Mephalda were all standing there, as was the priestess I’d rescued within the Twilight Star. She took the magnificent soul gem from where it lay on the snow and tucked it within her saddlebags.

<THANK YOU FOR RETURNING MY MOST SACRED ARTIFACT AND SAVING MY FINAL DEVOTEE> the Twilight Guardian spoke, <AND NOW I MUST BESTOW UPON YOU A GIFT FOR YOUR SERVICE>

I felt my Griffin armor suddenly taken from me, lying in a bundle in the snow. In its place I now had a new set of armor composed of the same crystal as the Twilight Star. It was strangely light and simple, yet it seemed stronger than anything I’d ever seen.

<WEAR MY ARMOR WELL, AS A TRUE CHAMPION OF THE TWILIGHT>

“I will,” I promised the Draconequus, moving around a bit to get a feel for the new armor.

The Griffin armor had been fantastic, but this seemed better in every way. I had a feeling I was going to like using it quite a bit.

Level Up
Health: 330 Stamina: 310 Magicka: 310
New Perk: Fast Mending [Restoration] -- All healing spells can now be cast twice as fast, healing injuries in half the time.
Unique Item added: Twilight Armor -- This special set of Draconequus armor is only bestowed upon Champions of the Twilight Guardian. The crystal armor is non-bulky, weighs next to nothing, and will stop most anything. In short, it’s a dream come true.
Dragon Soul collected
New Quest: Hitting the Books -- Search the College of Winterhorn’s library for the locations of the Dragon Priests.

PreviousChapters Next