• Published 25th Nov 2013
  • 5,051 Views, 29 Comments

Lorcan's Wrath - JusSonic



The wicked Lorcan declares war and the lives of Twilight, Spike and everypony else in Equestria will never be the same!

  • ...
25
 29
 5,051

Chapter 13: Dragons vs. Ponies

Chapter 13: Dragons vs. Ponies

"How long until we get there?" Phobos groans as the group continues trotting/walking through the Nightmare Canyon. "I feel like I walked for a jazilion!"

"I loved it when you make up words, Phobos, even my original does." Nyx giggles a bit.

"It's only a few more steps or miles." Ben Mare explains. "If I remember right, Canterlot is five hills away. Once we cross the last one, we should be out of Nightmare Canyon and then Canterlot itself is a walking distance. Once there, we will recover and find my mom and Aunt Luna."

"Twilight, couldn't yew use yer teleportation magic? Or at least Ben," Applejack ask Twilight curiously.

"The battle with Boris has tired us out." Twilight explains to Applejack. "We need to recover before we could try that. No worries, it shouldn't take too long."

"I can only hope that Shining, Golden Heart and the others got out of that castle." Sweetie said in concern. "That place is scary with a capital S, even worse than when Lorcan scratched Scootaloo's face."

"What," Rainbow gasps as she saw the bloody claw mark on Scootaloo. "Scootaloo! He did that to you; why didn't you tell me before?!'

"I...he told me that you wouldn't care for me, that I was a pest." Scootaloo said in sadness while looking down.

"That Lorcan told you a pack of lies! I do care! How dare he?! Oh, I am so kicking his tail for what he did to you!!!"

"Rainbow Dash cares for Scootaloo but the filly thinks that she wouldn't for her, Lorcan tricks Rarity into hitting Sweetie and they are trying to reconcile, I think. And even Spike and Twilight has a fight long before this happen." Fluttershy said sadly. "Don't know about the Apples. Oh dear, could things ever get back to the way that they were before?"

"I don't know, Fluttershy. I just don't." Twilight said sadly as she looks on ahead. The purple unicorn is still thinking on the friend and little brother that she hasn't seen for a while. Will Twilight ever see Spike again?

Who knows what the future will hold?

------------------------

Within a certain room, Lorcan had return to Nightmare Moon's castle, only to witness what has happened during his absence, from what his clone (that he fused back with) has told him). And seeing much defeated dragons either by combat, magic or even put in a sleep state, this villain was clearly not too please and was now in a discussion with three dragons from the army. Two were an Ice Dragon, a Storm Dragon and another that was the captain of his troops, who reported the situation of the escapees.

"So...let me get this straight..." Lorcan walked within the room, looking really ticked off now while his dragon minions held their heads down low in disgrace. "You, captain Draco and your Squadron of fire breathing dragons, hand chosen by my father, mind you, couldn't even catch six abominations and children that aren't even your size?" Lorcan pointed to address his captain that he left in charge to keep the prisoners, only to be bested and beaten.

"Well, My Lord, the pink one..." Captain Draco was about to explain the state of their situation when... "Prisfrivhmmmm" Without warning, a beam sword pierced through his chest that belongs to Lorcan. "Uagh..." Draco gasped to look down before his lord removed the beam sword. "Clumpvhm...." The captain smacked onto the floor, breathing deeply in almost near death experience.

"Captain," The two other dragons yelped in surprise shock but yelped when Lorcan gave them a death gaze.

"How can it be that mere ponies could outwit you all is beyond me. And to lose to that user of Laughter, it's like THEY ARE MAKING A MOCKERY OF US!" Lorcan snarled off in pure found rage boiling inside, ready to unleash another giant flame burst like what happened in Ponyville.

"But...but...but she was glowing from Golden Heart's spell!" The Storm Dragon spoke in trying to say that it wasn't their entire fault, the ponies had help.

"WHAT? Golden was here? He's on the case?" Lorcan snaps back in surprise, this is news to him. Golden Heart was here, he caused all of the things that happened to be as this place is?

"And we got word that much of the Flim-Flam Brothers mechanical creations were missing, but we thought they were by the Mane Six, but by then we realized, they were phonies!" The Ice Dragon stated out another problem that the army are having, someone stolen the old Brotherhood of Tadaka's weapon mechanic models and at first thought it was the Mane Six, but they were only lookalikes. "Plus, the Elements are also missing..."

"So...it makes sense. Golden Heart lead some Resistance despite losing hope, then my fight with Shining, Big Mac, even Ben Mare from what my clone has told me was merely a distraction." Lorcan muttered under his breath in near fury, Golden Heart made certain that while his clone fought some resisting enemies, a rescue attempt was pulled out under his nose.

"But you gotta admit, that was a good dance number." The Storm Dragon spoke in rethinking the moment when Pinkie Pie did that whole dance moment.

"The singing kinda made me feel the beat." The Ice Dragon spoke from feeling that the lovely singing is what got him so into the same like the other troops did.

"What! Are you actually starting to think that being with ponies is FUN?" Lorcan snapped at hearing this in utter disbelief that some dragons are even saying this. "Have you forgotten what they did to you all? And now you want to forgive and forget?" The dragon villain glared what could be daggers that now his father's army is feeling a sudden change about their pony hating reviews on the subject.

"Well...um..." Both dragons were a bit muffled and flabbergasted that they saw Lorcan looked ready to explode in seeing that the two were starting to show some signs of not hating ponies after what happened to them.

"Get out! OUT! LEAVE ME BE!" Lorcan snapped at the dragons before issuing that he wants these dragons to leave him. "I need to think how to turn this tide BACK in our favor!" Lorcan exclaimed off that he needs to be alone, to rethink how to change this outcome to his favor. "And while you're at it, take the captain to the medical bay to get fix to fight again! I'm feeling a small bit of kindness to need him." The dragon villain pointed at the still breathing Captain Draco, who was still alive and was listening this whole time, but had no strength to speak.

"Ye-Ye-Yes sir," Both dragons responded before grabbing Dragon Captain and quickly going out of the doors, leaving Lorcan alone. Outside when the doors were slammed in their faces, there was some later chatting going on.

"You ever wonder how we got into this gig again," The Ice Dragon questioned off to his pal in recalling why they are in this army again.

"I think it was about being better then ponies." The Storm Dragon spoke off puzzled in thinking they in Tadaka's Army had something to prove of being the best.

"That's what Tadaka told us...cough-cough." Suddenly, Captain Draco was able to speak while being carried by these two dragons. "Afterwards, we got banished into the Void, we still held the same devotion to our cause, but now..." He was speaking in recalling their moments before looking down at the ground. "It's up for debate." The dragon spoke these words out with some morals of confusion separating his duties and judgments.

"Like if ponies are really our enemies?" The Storm Dragon spoke off in recalling how the dragons were made into an army to oppose the pony kind.

"Yes. I heard from Tadaka losing his bodyguard and was so filled with rage; some spell of influence even infected many of us to side with him." Draco spoke with a horse voice in remembering the days that he was there when it happened. "I was Tadaka's successful dragon next to the bodyguard that was my friend, the rank of captain was given to me when Tadaka lost his best guard and I soon...followed down the same path as our last Lord." This captain seems to hung his head low to the ground in recalling those painful days.

"Then...what do we do for now?" The Ice Dragon asked if there was something that the trio can do at this time.

"For now, we follow orders and see what fate lie for us all, my brethren." Captain Draco spoke from these two that carried him to the nearest medical bay to tend to his cut wound from Lorcan. "In a way, Lorcan looked ready to kill me, but he missed my heart by mere inches. I wonder...if he'll be like what his father was...or not." He muffed these words under his breath, somehow, what could have been death to him was just a stunt and Lorcan's attitude towards his failure was a puzzling act.

Whatever was going on around here, the fate of Tadaka's Army under Lorcan's control is questionable after their freedom. Most of the dragons brought in were by Tadaka's doing to destroy and kill ponies, but was that truly the only reason of being the supreme beings of lesser creatures. Draco even was told about Phobos and his actions and wondered if he was with their ranks, how did he choose to get out or how he even was a part of Tadaka's group at all unless...it wasn't by choice. Many questions remain unanswered as Draco was slowly taken down another hall closer to the medical bay to get treated.

-----------------

Golden Heart's group returns to the secret hideaway with their new weapons. Caramel grins a bit as he said, "Looks like things are turning in our favorite."

"Yes. Mayor," Golden Heart calls out to the Mayor of Ponyville who is working on some strategies.

"Oh, Golden Heart; You and your team are back." The Mayor said, glancing at what the rescue team has brought back, "And those?"

Machines we confiscated that were built by the Flim-Flam brothers. We will use them to help us fight back and save Equestria."

"I see. How did the rescue mission go?"

Tough, getting out of the Garoozis, explains off, "Shucks, we done got mah cousins an' their friends out o' their cell but we got separated fro' them an' Phobos. They escaped however an' done should be on their way back home."

"I suppose it has something to do with that earthquake we have a while ago." The Mayor said in worry.

"Yes, that was Boris whom Twilight, Ben and the others manage to stop." Time Turner adds with a nod. "Where's Shining's group? And did Twilight's group return?"

"They haven't gotten back yet...and neither did Twilight Sparkle's."

"You mean, they aren't back yet," Nexus ask, getting worried. "Celestia knows what will happen between Nightmare Canyon and here. Lorcan probably caught on as to what happened this time. I doubt he will fell for it twice."

"Hey, Cheerilee, check this out." Pipsqueak said in concern. The other ponies turn as they saw Pipsqueak swiping through Apple Bloom, Sweetie, Scootaloo and Nyx...as if they are hologram. "I think there's something wrong with Apple Bloom, Sweetie, Scootaloo and Nyx.

"Wow! They are holograms?" Derpy ask confused. "How did..."

"The three and the clone must've made the holograms and..." Dinky spoke up, but realizes what she just said about the Nyx clone.

"What? You mean my students are still back there, missing and with Twilight's group no doubt?!" Cheerilee gasps in shock and alarm. The main CMC members along with the Nyx group are with Twilight's group now...and with Lorcan probably hunting them all by now!

"Well, at least the real Nyx is safe." Nexus points out with a nod. "Hopefully she escapes with her uncle Shining...but I am still worried for the ones that haven't gone back yet."

"Worries no more, it's time we do something." Golden Heart said sternly. "Mayor, get every pony in the secret hideaway. We're taking back Equestria!"

"Every pony; even the baby foals," The Mayor gasps at the request made by Golden Heart; every pony is fighting, really?

"Lorcan and his Dragon Arm is stealing our home...it's time we take it back."

------------------

Meanwhile at this time, Lorcan was left alone in his hideaway, mopping over the facts that have happened. The Brotherhood of Takada was as good as finished even after he saw their usefulness had ended…by his own hands. He won & had everything, and then yet the ponies….the Royal Pony Princesses….the Mane Six…Twilight Sparkle, her brother, everyone, even the inclusion of the purple baby dragon of the group, Spike, along with the moon dragon, Phobos, have just about foiled everything he's worked for, and took back the Elements, made a fool out of him through his own clone, all his planning are in shambles. It's even more humiliating when he knows that even little foals managed to outdo him, like Nyx, the reincarnation of Nightmare Moon, though a filly and her clone were still strong enough. And then there was Ben Mare, the pony he wished to make Twilight suffer while that stallion was still the Demon Pony, only to be foiled?

"Arruuuggh," Lorcan roared out before blasting some lightning across the empty room, all to let off some steam. "WHY! WHY!" He snapped while shooting off more of his rage at objects with his lightning, letting off a load of steam while breaking quite the number of rubble. "HOW IS IT THEY CAN'T JUST LOSE? I'VE WON, HAVEN'T I? EVEN WHEN I GAVE BORIS THAT DARK DRAGON'S VILE POTION TO TRANS-MUTATE HIM, HE LOST AFTER BEING 10,000 FEET TALL! ARRUUUAAGGHHHHHH," Lorcan roars out a loud dragon's roar and shot a dozen volts that electrocuted the entire room which none were in and the attack couldn't even touch him. "Is there NOTHING that can END MY ENEMIES FOR GOOD? JUST ONE PUSH TO…" But during his loose temper-tantrum ranting, he suddenly had…frozen solid as an idea slowly came to his wide eyes in just realizing…there was something that could be done. "Wait! There is 'one' force that I haven't tried to finally end this, urrrgh! But that means I need to acquire…'his' service." From the tiny hesitation and hissing noise on the 'his' part, Lorcan sounded like he had an idea, but it was one even he doesn't seem to fond of doing.

Later, Lorcan was seen leaving the chamber room to exit an empty hallway that was deserted of any life. His steps echoed in the halls as he was heading for a place hidden for only he alone knows of its location and knowledge of its use. After a few minutes of walking down such flanks of stairs, Lorcan came to a chamber room that was completely lit by candle light. The only thing within the room was hanging in the center wall was some gray mirror with a demonic feature design along with a gargoyle bat on the top part. The only person in the room approached the mirror, waved his hands out as his claws glowed with green magical energy before unleashing it on the mirror.

"Let my message be clear, reach to he that resigns in the deepest imprisonment of Tartarus!" Lorcan spoke in a strange chant from which he was trying to reach someone by magical communication. "Reach he who's very power quakes the Earth he walks on, whose breath creates storms of destruction, whose single hand can shatter mountains!" Every word he spoke, the mirror was swirling with a black pitch like a river or wind; horrific sounds are even heard for every moment. "I call to you, heed my word and answer my darkest need of your power…APPEAR NOW!" Lorcan beckoned out loud on his last request before his magic soon completely lighten the mirror's statue eyes to change the mirror center appearance by his will.

Then without warning, strange background music was heard that sounded…sinister. It was 'Flames of Hades' by: Megumi Ohashi, but back to the story while we hear the music of fitting theme. From within the mirror, flames burst around the surroundings as from the middle came a strange gray thrown of a diamond shape and with two cross letters of 'G' & 'M' in the middle back center. As the throne was slowly turning around, Lorcan could actually be seen sweating from his near twitching eyes as the figure in the thrown surrounded by flames sat casually with his right hand resting his chin with a somewhat bored, yet curiosity written on his expression. It was a 12 feet tall, near muscular dark-emerald color skin elf, with pointy ears, dark silver and dark white stripe hair flowing down his back to the waist with two (one on the other side) of his face and Crimson Ruby Red eyes of diamond shape. He wears a pitch black-gray royal robes/armor with the dragons style for the boots, gauntlets, chest plate and wears a long crimson blue/violet color. He fancies in wearing a golden necklace with snake steel of one snake eating the other and dangling in the middle, a purple diamond with a tiny flame appearing in the center. He wears golden earrings style of wolf fang teeth followed by a loop red line that appears to have been…blood. A few silver skull rings with 10 different gem stones for each finger; blue, red, green, yellow, orange, violet, silver, brown, white, & dark (which many say holds a power over an element he wields easily). Around his waist is a grayish belt with a emerald shape Chinese dragon head presented on the front with hidden ruby eyes. From his basic appearance, he shows a form of a ruler, a conqueror and one who can obtain superiority over all things.

"Well-well, if it isn't…Lorcan." The mysterious being spoke with a diabolical smile like he was being guidable, arrogant and egotistic towards someone like Lorcan as if…nothing.

"Grimmore, the Overlord King…How I rue the day to meet your gaze again," Lorcan sneered the name but tried to keep his composure in front of this being he spoke to.

"Really; Then tell me…why do you risk casting a secret spell to pierce the Gates of Tartarus to speak with me?" Grimmore spoke with a shroud of pleasure, mystery and deadly curiosity in pressing so many open buttons on Lorcan.

"I require aid is all!" Lorcan snapped off at the dark elf on the mirror imagine in stating his business. "The Brotherhood of Takada is finsihed and has failed to finish off those…miserable ponies!" He snarled off in remembering how the ponies have bested him too much, and it's time to end it, "Even when I ended their lives. And even though I got the Dragon Army, it's still not enough, especially since I lost the Elements and my prisoners!"

"So even with all the power you wield…it's not enough, now is it?" Grimmore spoke with half-awaken eyes in staring at this villain with slight amusement, "Which is why you ask my aid, to do what they or you couldn't do." He spoke in stating the obvious knowledge of what's happening, a favor for him to do something for Lorcan.

"Don't rub it in! I'm more then capable of handling a few ponies!" Lorcan snapped at this being claiming to be superior over all, including him of all beings!

"Yet here you stand, reaching out for me." Grimmore smiled with a sly remark, yet calm tone to raise his head up from his hand that he rested on to look at this dragon better. "I love to aid you, but I and my army are as seen…imprisoned in Tatarus. And while even placed under here…MY…WILL…RULES HERE," The being spoke in disregarding the fact that he cannot partake, nor can his own army it seems, but never the less, his will let's him rule even while imprisonment.

"So that's it? You're not going to even lift a finger, after I had to put away my pride to just speak with someone more terrible then myself!" Lorcan asked in demanding that this can't be all, he actually had the nerve to ask help from the one person in the world and he's turning this villain down like that over such a petty reason?

"Hmph. Flattery will get you anywhere, I see." Grimmore huffed a bit with his smile never fading as he sees how much Lorcan is wanting his aid which caused a tiny spark between his eyes to be seen. "Grusvhmfruvhm…" But then, a strange glowing sphere appeared from his right hand and went through the mirror into the reality of the room Lorcan is in.

"Whah; What's this?" Lorcan asked puzzled while he reached up to touch the gray sphere of energy liquid, he felt something…truly unimaginable from this small object.

"A gift…it's my way of wishing you 'good luck' as it shall help in your hour of need." Grimmore waved off his left hand in telling Lorcan that he's given this villain the aid he seeks. "It takes on the Darkness within you, shapes it into what's inside your heart and will follow your deepest will. Once that's done, it can level lands, dry seas, cause destruction to life itself." The overlord explained out the simple instructions of the spell item he has handed to Lorcan and how dangerous it can be once started.

"Like…destroying Equestria and killing those ponies?" Lorcan spoke with a creeping smile coming across his face in liking the sound of this already. "And…what do you seek?" The dragon looked up to Grimmore with a cocked left eye, finding that there must be some 'reasoning' of payment for such a devastating object.

"Let's say…you shall learn the answer…soon enough." Grimmore spoke with a hidden agenda that while he seem somewhat distrusting, his lies were as hard to see as he was very intelligent and relies on subtle manipulation for his plans, though he's extremely powerful that none could dare speak against him.

Lorcan didn't know what to say, but seeing the object pulsing with life, it was clear that its power could rival his own, maybe more.

"Then I shall go, farewell!" Lorcan simply spoke before turning around and as he turns to leave, he used one hand to cancel out his spell on the dark mirror.

As Lorcan was leaving, the image was fading into nothingness, except as it slowly creeped up to Grimmore's image; the overlord king spoke these words out of Lorcan's hearing.

"Farewell indeed, Lorcan…Fare-thee-well." Grimmore spoke with a hidden expression of more vile wickedness than any person can describe as his image faded away soon afterwards. During which case, the background song had also ended just at that perfect timing. Now this scene is shrouded in more confusion, puzzlement and mystery than ever before. What evil plot does Lorcan have against the ponies with his 'new secret weapon' in hand? And just what hidden agendas does this Grimmore, the Overlord King, have in aiding Lorcan's plan to finish off the ponies? These questions alone, can't be answered until it's all….too little and too late.

-----------------

"Okay, we're almost there." Ben Mare said with a nod as his group is almost out of Nightmare Canyon. "After this hill, we're out of Nightmare Canyon."

"Thank goodness." Fluttershy said in relief. "I can't stand this place any longer."

"Right, 'Nightmare Canyon'...brrr! Why must Lorcan pick a horrible place for his castle?" Rarity asks in exhaustion.

"Probably because it's a fitting place for villains," Pinkie commented.

"Nyx clone, once we find the original one, I want you two to fuse back, I got a word I want to speak to you about your clone magic." Twilight said to the Nyx clone sternly.

"Yes, mommy," The Nyx clone said as the Mane Six, the CMC, the clone and Phobos went up ahead,"At least now..."

Suddenly, a flash appears, knocking Ben Mare back. The stallion got back up and gasps as he saw a familiar place: the Castle of Nightmare Moon!

"What? Oh no," Ben Mare gasps in shock and alarm. "How did the castle...what?"

Worst yet, Twilight and her friends are now inside the castle!

-----------

"Sir, take a look at this!" Private Kenny exclaims as he points a hoof at something. The army is about to leave Nightmare Canyon themselves when something alerts them.

Shining and Nyx took a look and gasps as they saw, "The Castle of Nightmare Moon?!"

"No! It can't be!" Nyx exclaimed in shock and horror.

"How did it get there? We left it behind!" Shining exclaims in alarm and worry. The Castle of Nightmare Moon couldn't have just appeared as if by magic...could it?

One thing's for sure: this spells trouble!

-----------------

"How did we end up back here," Rainbow ask in shock and alarm as the Mane Six, the Nyx clone and Phobos find themselves back in the courtyard of the Castle of Nightmare Moon. "Didn't we leave this place behind?!"

"What's going on?" Twilight demands in frustration.

Familiar evil laughter is heard as Lorcan appears with his army. The evil dragon villain remarks, "Neat trick, eh? How did you think that the Castle of Nightmare Moon ended up in Nightmare Canyon in the first place? It's nice what one can do with teleportation nowadays, isn't it?"

"You again; go away!" Phobos shouted angrily, "We don't have time to deal with you!"

"Silence! This is my castle now! I'm the master here, not you!" Lorcan remarks to Phobos in annoyance.

"Want to say it to my face, short stuff?" Phobos taunts Lorcan in amusement.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME SHORT," Lorcan yelled angrily.

"Come on, girls. We can take him." Rainbow exclaims with a frown.

"No, we can't." Fluttershy whines, remembering what happened the last time the ponies took on Lorcan twice.

"Please! We took on Boris and won!" Rainbow scoffs as she charges at Lorcan...only for him to hit her with his cane, sending her to the ground hard. "Ouch!"

"You see, Scootaloo?" Lorcan remarks to Scootaloo in amusement. "She cares only for her image! In fact, she remains oblivious to the obvious Claw marks on your cheek."

"Yew leave Scootaloo out of it, ya mean ol' lizard!" Apple Bloom shouted as she glared at Lorcan.

"Besides, Rainbow saw my claw marks and she isn't happy about what you did!" Scootaloo growls angrily to Lorcan.

"Not one little bit, bucker!" Rainbow added angrily as she recovered.

"Ooooh, so the two saw through my fib, sweet." Lorcan taunts a bit as he lowers himself to the ground. "Give it up! You have the advantage temporarily but the war is still mine."

"No it isn't! You may lead some dragons but the forces of good always triumph over evil!" The Nyx clone snaps to Lorcan making him glare at him. "Another thing, I may be a clone but this is still my castle! You're stealing and trespassing so get out now!"

"Silence, you pathetic clone!" Lorcan snapped madly. What he did next was horrible: the villain grabs the Nyx clone by the neck and snapped it.

"NOO," The Mane Six and the CMC gasps in terror as they rush over to the Nyx clone after Lorcan dropped her.

"Stay with us, Nyx, stay with us," Twilight said frantically. If the clone dies, her daughter, the real one, is at half strength.

"I have enough of this game. Time to do what I should've done in the first place," Lorcan exclaims evilly before turning to the Dragon Army. "Burn them all to a crisp. They can't use the Elements since my essence is still in them and no one else can save them now. Equestria belongs to the Age of Dragons!!!"

"What is this madness you speak of?!" A familiar voice demands. Everyone looks up to see two familiar alicorns appearing in the sky, landing right in front of the group and glaring at Lorcan.

"Princess Celestia! Princess Luna!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Ah, the Royal Sisters; you saved me the trouble hunting you both down." Lorcan remarks sinisterly. "Now you both can die with your subjects."

"I think not." Celestia said sternly. "We saw your castle appearing right near Canterlot. You made a foolish move in doing so."

"And now...we will do our best to put an end to the madness your father started years ago...which sadly was also my fault." Luna said to Lorcan, a hint of regret is heard in her tone of voice.

"Hee hee, that's funny! Very funny," Lorcan laughs madly as he snaps, "You two princesses are fools. I mean, Celestia lost to a Changeling...and who knew what Luna was when it happened? Don't you see that by stepping in here, you two are doomed?!"

"No, it isn't over yet. You can still end it." Luna pleads to Lorcan as she saw the ponies tending to the injured Nyx clone. "Please, you aren't like Tadaka at all. I know you got good inside yourself! I can sense it! Please stop this, if not for me, but for Spike, too!"

"Don't you dare mention his name around me," Lorcan snaps madly to Luna. "You ponies have no right to! You lied to my brother, kept me and our father a secret from him and even treat him like a slave! Well, no more! Spike will thank me for getting rid of you all!"

Luna tries to plead in hopes to get through to Lorcan, "Stop this, please! You can leave; start over, happy with the knowledge that Spike is alive!"

"If only I could." Lorcan said darkly yet a hint of sadness is heard in his tone of voice.

"Then you leave me choice!" Celestia snaps as she flies and fires a blast from her horn at Lorcan; But the villain blocks with his cane, firing a blast at his own.

The ponies watch on as both fighters gets into a struggle with both blasts...but Lorcan triumphs, sending Celestia to the ground, but not enough to knock her out.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight cried.

"Oh yes, looks like you're still a weakling, you should've been more prepared, ladies and anyone else." Lorcan remarks sinisterly.

"Please, Lorcan!" Luna insists as he flies over to Lorcan. "You must..."

"SILENCE, TEMPTRESS!" Lorcan roars as he holds up a fist, causing Luna to choke. He is using some dark art power to do so. "You aren't going to tempt me any longer!"

"Stop, leave Luna alone!" Rarity cries out to Lorcan in horror.

Lorcan scowls as he throws Luna to the ground, the alicorn is breathing in but she is okay.

"You...NOT ONLY YOU TURNED SPIKE AGAINST ME, YOU ALSO TURNED HER AGAINST ME!" Lorcan exclaims madly as he points to the downed Luna.

"You did both yourself!" Phobos snaps to Lorcan. "You are going out of control here!"

"No...I am in control here, I am always in control; it's all of you who had lost control. Control that I will make sure you'll never regain." Lorcan said darkly to his enemies.

The situation was almost seemingly hopeless in what Lorcan was going to do next. It would take a huge moment of a miracle to stop this villain and his evil plots with his own army of dragons. But that left a major question, what could do it? What? What…WHAAAAT…Wha…?

"LORCAN," A voice shouted over that got the dragon villain by name's attention to turn and face the direction of the owner. "I'm stopping you right here, RIGHT NOW!" It was Shining Armor and he held his mighty beam sword with magic in challenging the evil Lorcan.

"Shining," Twilight exclaims, relieved to see her brother here along with a familiar army and... "Nyx!"

"Oh, clonie," Nyx exclaims, rushing over to her clone. "Is she...?"

"No, she's still breathing, Nyx." Phobos said with a nod, concerning that the clone is breathing. "Fuse back, quickly!"

Nyx nods as she put a hoof onto her clone and a flash of light appears. Soon the clone disappears, fusing back with the original filly though her neck cricks a bit.

"You okay?" Fluttershy ask Nyx in concern.

"Yeah...though I will need time to recover; my neck felt like some jerk try to break it."

"Someone did, his name is Lorcan."

"Shining Armor? How amusing for you must be." Lorcan spoke casually in seeing that once again, Twilight's big brother was here to face him. "Are you here for a second match? After the last one," The dragon quoted off in remembering that from their last match of fighting the other, things turned out differently for this Pegasus captain of the guards.

"In case you have forgotten, that time I wasn't intending on winning! This time, it'll be different!" Shining Armor declared off with a determined expression as he was going to end this struggle.

"And just 'how' will it be different now?" Lorcan waved off playfully in remarking how can things be different from when they last fought; what Shining do now that he couldn't do before?

"Kickvhmm…" Then without warning, some kick sound was heard and it happened..,behind the dragon villain.

"Gaaaugh," Lorcan yelped off from being kicked across the ground and soon stood up to seeing…another was here.

"I'm not fighting alone once more." Shining Armor smiled from seeing just around the corner, the one who caught Lorcan by surprise was…Big Macintosh.

"Eeeyup," Big Macintosh responded with a determined face as he stomped his hooves in the ground, ready for more action now.

"Ohohohoh, this is too much!" Lorcan ended up cackling under his breath in seeing his opposers before him. "We cross blades twice before Shining, and you're relying on some muscle-bound farmer once more that can only give out simple 'yes' and 'no' responses." Lorcan remarked off that Shining Armor is getting sloppy, to think that after they cross their paths to fight, that just having a strong stallion on his opponent's side once more can make a difference. "He may be a military veteran but the lunkhead is getting careless!"

"Nnnope," Big Macintosh shook his head to respond which tilted Lorcan's head in being puzzled why this pony was agreeing to his statement.

"I'm relying on a good friend, a comrade! To aid me in stopping you," Shining Armor declared that Big Macintosh was a friend, an ally in a good cause to stop this villain here and now, if possible.

"Then let's see you both…try!" Lorcan exclaimed before waving his arms up to unleash a flash of blinding light, which temporally made Shining and Big Macintosh shield their eyes. It was only later did they lower their hooves from their eye sights to witness the situation.

"Hoo doggy, 'dis may be either different or something else." Applejack mumbles a bit.

"You okay, Nyx?" Scootaloo ask Nyx in concern. "Your clone took a hit and we covered for you for a while."

"I'm okay; I need time for my neck to stop hurting." Nyx cringes a bit.

"Nyx, when this is over, we're going to talk about your clone magic later." Twilight said to Nyx sternly.

"Mommy, not now, please?"

It was around this moment that things were beginning to quiet down to a showdown. It was Shining Armor & Big Macintosh VS. Lorcan, one side was good, the other side was evil. If that wasn't enough, the song (Lacrimosa Dominae) was being heard in the background to move along the suspense of the situation. If that was freaky enough, the entire area the group of heroes were in seem to have changed into a wobbly scenery of buildings, with one unusually strangely crafted building before the pony fighters and behind Lorcan.

"Nice music, but is this place appropriate for the one from the Final Fantasy series?" Pinkie asks her friends curiously though they look at her oddly.

"You care to fight me then fight me you shall in this world of mine." Lorcan waved out his claws, ushering in that this is 'his' world in which all shall fall before him. "No one can enter…and no one can help you now." The dragon villain declared in knowing that the two pony heroes that stand against him, have the littlest of chances now with no one to save them.

"Do you believe Big Mac, that if we win this, we'll get out of here?" Shining Armor whispered to Big Macintosh in seeing the situation, and hoping if they win this, can get out of this creepy world.

"Eeeyup; I reckon so!" Big Macintosh nods in feeling in his gut that that's the answer the two seek alright.

"Then if you stallions are ready." Lorcan declared in waving his claws out to taunt those he's about to face. "Let our combat…begin!" He announced that their next battle shall now begin at long last.

Then in no later moment did that announce the time to begin either's side of attack to start to which Lorcan made the first move, enveloping himself in a dark sphere to rotate around the ponies.

"Hraaghh," The Lorcan ended up blasting his green lightning bolts from the sphere to which Shining and Big Mac had to charge away to dodge.

Or was it…?

"Gaaaugh…" Shining groaned from all of a sudden, three diamond shape energy figures cut off the captain on all sides in a triangle form and producing some electric line to seal him in.

"Shining," The Mane Six cry out in horror as the princesses struggles to do their best to get back up.

"What happened?" Big Mac asked concern, seeing this happened was a sign that Lorcan did something when they weren't watching.

"It's a trap spell…Uuugh…the longer I'm in this…the more it hurts me!" Shining Armor fought the force hurting him, but it was still staying stuck and making it harder to move.

"I always did like watching you struggle, Shining," Lorcan spoke from afar from the scene as he was behind the heroes.

"Let's get him!" Big Mac declared as he was rushing off to tackle this guy but Lorcan covered in his sphere and moved away, "What the…?" The big red stallion yelped as when Lorcan pass by him and the electrocuting Shining, he phase through the center building. "Where da hay he run off too?" He asked in not seeing where the coward ran off to now.

"It's a ploy; he's using his magic to catch us off guard." Shining Armor approached Big Mac in stating what has happened here. "But…RAARRUGH…" Now the captain of the guard was struggling, using his horn's magic against the trap spell until… "Breaksivhmm…" With enough strength and will, Shining broke the prison of that trap spell and was free from being hurt during the process. "Where he is, he's up there!" The unicorn declared out from looking up from where he was as it was not this ground floor, but up they needed to search.

"Where did Lorcan went off to?" Rainbow asks with a frown as the ponies as well as the army look around for any signs of their enemy.

"He is a fast one, I will give him that." Luna said with a sigh.

And so it was seen, that both ponies looked up to see on the very top of the strange building, Lorcan landed where his claws glowed with energy.

"Want me, come and get me." Lorcan taunted those below him to come up and get him if they can.

"Okay Big Mac, standby and on the right moment, attack him while I go out!" Shining Armor gave the issue order to which the big stallion nods in understanding the task. Then Shinning, with his glowing horn, was dashing up over the structure's floor parts before jumping and in an amazing feet…was running on the side going upwards. Twilight's brother was holding his glowing beam sword saber in hand as he was charging for Lorcan who watched him from above.

"Time I increase…the odds!" Lorcan declared, as he pulled out not one but TWO magical beam sword sabers for each claw to hold.

"Uncle Shiny, look out!" Nyx exclaims to Shining in alarm.

And then the dragon villain dived off from the top to head directly for Shining, who dash up at the last moment. At an instant, both fighters pass over the other, gazed their eyes on the other with Lorcan spinning around in the air to make his feet face forward and Shining cease action to stare at the dragon villain's stylist grace maneuver.

"At this point, this fight can go either way." Celestia said grimly. "I just hope it goes our way."

"I don't think Lorcan will let that happen!" Luna exclaims to her sister in worry.

"I'm not giving up yet!" Shining snapped before using his magic to hover down to the ground.

"Oh you will." Lorcan remarked off before being engulf in a sphere which Shining attack through but missed hitting anything.

"Come back here!" Shining snapped before dashing off from the building to attack Lorcan now out of his sphere and in the open street.

"I'm here, but you won't touch me!" The dragon villain proclaimed with a creepy grin on his face as just when Shining was a few feet away from him when… "GUARD," Lorcan roared out something of an attack move, but what it was….was soon revealed.

"Cluspvhmm…" Then without warning, a magical square block of energy appeared before Lorcan's defense and stopped the attack, "Gaaugh!" Shining yelped on contact against Lorcan's surprise defense maneuver and was not only repelled back but also a bit wounded from the hit. "What the…Gaaaaugh!" Just as the hero used his horn to levitate, but when he tried to attack Lorcan again, Shining hit the barrier of the enemy instead.

"Oh come on!" Rainbow complains about this unfair turn of events.

"Like it? It's to keep pests out! Pony Pest, that is! GUARD," Lorcvan made a mocking tone against his foe as he reactive his guard spell again which bash against Shining even by using his own magical beam saber sword.

"Nnnnope," Big Macintosh remarked off with a determine face as he soon came out of nowhere. "Poowvhmm…" And delivered once more, one of his strong hooker hove moves on Lorcan's backside.

"Gurragh," Lorcan yelped as he was tackled from behind while he himself was too focus on the one in front.

"Gotcha, Now back off!" Shining snapped as he used his weapon to slash against Lorcan a few times while the villain was distracted until Lorcan skidded away from him and Big Macintosh.

"You will pay for that stunt! HRUUAAAARUGH," Lorcan roared out as he wielded his two magical beam saber swords to charge against Shining and Big Macintosh.

"Now Lorcan's truly pissed," Phobos comments in amusement by the fight.

"What's 'pissed'?" Sweetie asks a bit puzzled.

"Sweetie; Phobos," Rarity yelps, a bit upset that her sister and the dragon said a swear word.

"Big Macintosh, take up this!" Shining Armor stated to his ally as he used his horn on his weapon and made a copy of the magical beam saber sword to give to Big Mac.

"Eeeyup!" Big Macintosh soon held up a copy of the weapon Shining was using and good timing too.

These fighters clashed with strength that was amazing to see who had the stronger will to oppose the other. But even with two against one, Lorcan wielding two weapons managed to still push back his opponents. The enemy spins himself to clash against the ponies weapons that cease his brutal force. Then Lorcan dashed around, sneaking behind to attack them when they're blind which worked when he smacked the two but not to kneel down.

"Haaughh…Gauagh…" Just as the two pony fighters made a mad dash to strike with their weapons, Lorcan called up his familiar square energy guard barrier thing that repelled them. "Haugh-Gauaugh…." Both pony fighters tried to break the shield barrier keeping them from the villain but it was still very strong until it faded.

"Now's our chance," Shining signaled to Big Macintosh that now they got a chance to attack the enemy.

"Fooled you; GUARD," Lorgan remarked in tricking these ponies before bringing forth his square barrier shield again.

"Gaaaugh…" Shining and Big Mac yelped off backwards from the surprise force but regain their footin', sorta speak.

"Time to go OVER," Shining exclaimed with a determined expression as he saw a trick to getting pass the enemy's defense, "Hiiyah!" The captain of the guard used his magic and leaped over Lorcan's barrier shield to catch him from behind.

"Gaugh-Gaugh-Gaugh; Gaaaaugh," Lorcan yelped from trying to brace himself but Shining delivered a mass few melee strikes and his weapon to bash the villain off guard.

"Back off!" Big Macintosh remarked, before he charged forth and plowed himself to the villain.

"Graauagh…" Lorcan yelped from the impact in his chest, this brute stallion of Applejack's big brother is tougher than he believe.

"YEEHAW; Good work, Big Mac," Apple Bloom exclaims with an eager smile.

"We may win it this time!" Fluttershy exclaims with a smile hope on her face.

"I don't know..." Twilight said in worry. "Lorcan isn't one to go down easier. We all know that."

Then Lorcan coated himself in another sphere of energy to bypass his foes to end up on another side spot.

"Don't let him have a moment's rest!" Shining Armor issued in what the two stallions have to do, keep the enemy from regaining any strength.

"Eeeyup," Big Macintosh nods before both pony fighters went off to attack the villain.
"
I rather you cease your actions, GUARD!" Lorcan remorses off before recalling his barrier shield once again.

"Gaaugh/Gaaaugh…" First Shining Armor impacted and then Big Macintosh afterwards from not expecting this quick play.

"Gah! Phobos is getting better!" Phobos exclaims with a yelp.

"This isn't good." Nyx whines a bit in agreement.

"Now I got you, haaaugh!" Lorcan soon ceases the defense and went on the offense with his two glowing beam saber swords to strike the ponies but they recovered enough to dodge over the attack.

"No you don't, back off!" Shining Armor exclaimed off before he rushed in to clash his weapon against Lorcan which managed to get him mildly wounded.

"Gaaugh," Lorcan yelped from that attack, somehow this pony's strength had increased, more than he calculated.

"This is it!" Big Mac exclaimed from delivering some of his left and right hoof sucker punches that caught Lorcan off guard.

"Gaugh-Gaugh-Gaugh, Gaaauuugh," Lorcan was getting smacked a bit around and it was by a mere farmer who was once part of the military, and then Big Max grip the weapon Shining gave him by his teeth for something, "GAugh-Gaugh, Guuaaaaagh!" In a stunt play ploy, Steel Hooves was spiraling forward that was bashing Lorcan across the area until the pony cease spinning and the villain had been knocked further back than before.

"We got him! Haaagh," Shining made a battle cry as he dashed with his weapon to attack the enemy.

"Oh no you don't, pony." Lorcan snapped before launching himself on the offensive with his weapons clashing from Shinning to Big Mac to both, each side nearly holding out from the other "Haurgh-Huurragh!" But then Lorcan made some strong force slashes that bashed the two ponies and weaken their health. "Grraugh, you're MINE!" The dragon roared out before dashing and then bringing up his magical square shilled barrier that bashed the two ponies back off from his charging impact. "You can't break pass my GUARD!" Lorcan roared as the two pony fighters clash their magical beam saber swords but were repelled for not being careful.

"They are losing!" Rarity exclaims frantically.

"Not unless they done do something!" Applejack exclaims in alarm.

"Big Mac, toss me over!" Shining Armor quickly issued out for his friend to throw him over the enemy's defense.

"Eeyup," Big Macintosh nods in seeing that what this pony was up to, risky but a smart move to go with.

Then with his strength, Big Macintosh grabbed Shining's legs and spin to throw him over Lorcan's barrier defense shield to catch him off guard from behind again.

"Clash-Clash-Clash-Claspvhm…/Urgh-Urrugh-Arrugh-Urraugh," Lorcan was caught by surprise, his defense spell drop when Shining was clashing with him with more throne enough slash attacks that were luckily didn't kill but still hurt majorly. "Gaaugh…" The villain was shot back against the center building, but his time to recover was cut short…by Big Macintosh taking a swing now. "Gurragh-Graaugh…" The farmer pony delivered a few strong hove punches that were knocking the guy overtime.

"Ha! Looks like we're winning," Apple Bloom exclaims as she and her friends cheer on.

Or so it seemed until Lorcan exited by a magical sphere to escape his attackers and then cease the spell after being some feet away.

"Get him!" Shining Armor issued before he and Big Mac were charging, weapons wielding to attack the enemy once again.

"Don't be getting cocky, boys!" Lorcan remorse off to state before enshrouding in his magical sphere to soar between the fighters and reappear out of it to lash his magical duo beam saber swords. "Hrruaghh…" But by doing so, he fail to not only see the opponents dodge around from jump or ducking maneuvers, but the enemy left himself open for both ponies to bash their blades against the other.

"Ruurrarugh!" Big Mac made a battle cry as he was clashing his hooves and his weapon at Lorcan at the same time to not account this much and take more damage.

"It's OVER/Claspvhmm…" Shining Armor roared out before unleashing a strong sword slash impact that sent Lorcan off to a bit of distance and that looked to hurt.

"Not yet, IT ISN'T YET!" Lorcan roared out a bit annoyed by these ponies residence as he engulf in his sphere to pass through Shining and Big Mac. "HRUUAGH…" Then the moment the sphere faded, Lorcan unleashed a wave strike that clash against the unprepared Big Macintosh, sending him back, on his rear and looking pretty injured.

"Big brother," The Apple sisters gasp at what happened to Big Macintosh.

"Big Mac; Guuagh…" Shining Armor looked to his injured friend but forgot his opponent which loran slashed him for not noticing they were still fighting.

"Compassion is weakness for you ponies." As Lorcan toyed with his opponents, he was swallowed into his sphere to prepare for another strike against his foes.

"Take this! Zecora made it for just such occasions!" Without another moment, Big Macintosh thrown to Shining Armor to which the captain caught some potion bottle and without knowing the contacts…drank it.

"Ahhh…my strength," Shining Armor sigh from feeling his strength returning and his injuries healing, "Gaaugh…" But then Lorcan slashed him again for not paying closer attention up into the air. "Well aren't you rude, Lorcan! Hiyaaahh!" Then Shining used his magical to regain his balance to glad done.

"Sorry, but that's just me." Lorcan remarked before vanishing in his sphere magic to lash forward…and launched another strike!

"Gaaugh…" Shining Armor was caught off guard from when Lorcan's sphere passes him but faded to when the villain slashed at him, "PAYBACK TIME! Hiiyaah," The captain of the guard roared out as he dived over to slash at Lorcan with his magical beam saber sword.

"Gaurgh-Graugh-Graugh, Gruaghmmm…" Lorcan was taking on some heavy beatings now, Shining was still not calling it quits.

"It's OVER!" Shinning shouted before slashing Lorcan across the ground with more injuries to count.

"Hurragh…TAKE THIS!" Big Macintosh was suddenly healed up as he had another healing potion made by Zecora, empty, and charged to the battle. "POWWVHMM…" To which the stallion hurl his front hooves back to deliver a double smack down on Lorcan from the back of his neck!

"Graaughh…" Lorcan let off a cry from feeling that attack caught him off guard again, what was happening here?

"Ha! You are getting your butt kicked!" Nyx laughs eagerly, "Right, mommy?"

"Right, we may win this...I hope." Twilight whispers to herself, not wanting to jinx anything by cheering Shining and Big Mac on.

Then the villain had to take the form of his sphere to dodge away from the two combatants going at him.

"Gaaugh…" But then Lorcan had managed to smack Shinning in the back from that last pass before releasing his sphere cover.

"You're not getting off that easily!" Big Macintosh bellowed out before charging at the guy, but Lorcan vanished into his sphere again to dodge this pony's charge attack.

"HOLD IT!" Shining Armor roared as just when Lorcan reappeared, the two were clashing their weapons in a midair combat scene.

"Gruagh-Graugh, Gruuaaaaaugh…" While Lorcan was struggling from this surprise stunt, Shinning got the upper hand or hoof from kicking the enemy from his back legs that sent him flying backwards.

"Haaay, let's see you back off from this!" Shining landed before wielding his magical beam saber sword and launched forth for another strike assault.

"I think I will!" Lorcan exclaimed before taking his sphere forth and passing through Shining before the captain landed a hit.

"Watch it, he's behind you!" Big Macintosh yelled from seeing where Lorcan was as the sphere the enemy was in faded off just as the dragon villain held his weapons to attack.

"You think they can win this?" Twilight ask the princesses as they get back up.

"Maybe, but Lorcan is a powerful foe indeed." Celestia said grimly. "He won't give up, we may need more than beam swords and tricks to save Equestria."

"The best we can do is to capture Lorcan...so I can try to speak some sense into again." Luna said, recovering from what Lorcan did to her.

"You act like you have...feelings for this dragon, Celestia."

"I don't! Or...at least I think I don't...oh! I just don't know anymore..."

Soon Shining was clashing his magical beam saber sword against Lorcan's duo weapon and was lucky to have enough to hold his own.

"You've improved much, but it's still not enough!" Lorcan remorse off that even if Shining manages to surprise him with some chance moment, he'll be better.

"Then I'll just keep surprising you!" Shining Armor snapped to the villain as Lorcan stepped away and looked calm strangely. "Haugh-Haugh…" But as the captain of the guard was trying to land some strikes, his opponent made another sphere spell to hid in and move away with the pony following until…

"GUARD," Lorcan had prepared his shield barrier defense spell out of nowhere.

"Gaaaugh…" Shinning Armor was zapped back by the spell that he wasn't aware of until the last minute. "I'M NOT THROUGH YET!" The stern pony exclaimed to suddenly use his magic instantly to teleport behind the enemy to attack.

But Lorcan was no fool this time as he cease the shield barrier to hide in his sphere before the enemy made another contact hit on him. "Classvhmm…" And then Lorcan slashed across Shining when he exposed his back from trying to land a straight shot which backfired.

"I'm not gullible to fall for that trick twice!" Lorcan remarked off with a sly smile in seeing Shining on his knees.

"Uncle Shiny," Nyx cries out in worry for her adopted uncle.

"Then try me!" Big Macintosh ran off to wield his own wielded weapon against Lorcan, "Hayh-Hayh, now you just…BACK OFF!" The stallion made a few surprise hits before he used his strong brute force to slash his magical beam saber sword that knocked Lorcan off balance…

"Gaaugh…such strength, from a brute," Lorcan cringes from feeling that the enemy of a mere Earth Pony was becoming more problems than a Unicorn or Pegasus.

"NOW HAVE ANOTHER!" Big Macintosh exclaimed from holding up his weapon and clashed against the enemy that tried to block.

But then Lorcan vanished into his sphere to move around and then cease it to attack the farmer stallion. But now it was him that was underestimating Big Macintosh as the big stallion held to block the enemy's sword attacks before clashing to knock the dragon off with some little damages.

"Go Big Mac, go Big Mac, go go!" The CMC and Phobos cheers on as if being cheerleaders, even for the dragon.

"Don't think you can win with brute strength alone!" Lorcan exclaimed to the red stallion before covering in his sphere to get in back of this foe and attack, but…something cut in the way of that plan.

"No, that's where I come in!" Shining Armor declared as he jumped in when Lorcan revealed himself from his sphere form to launch a magical onslaught maneuver.

"Grrugh, maybe you'll remember…THIS!" Lorcan growled in having become ticked off enough by this as he unleashed out a spell during his hold against Shining Armor.

"Uuuagh," Shining Armor yelped as when Lorcan return to sphere mode and left the spot, the captain was caught in a familiar trap spell bind. "Not this again!" The captain complained in really hating this spell that keeps him bind, a real pain for him.

"Shining, he's heading for the building!" Big Macintosh pointed out and he was right as both ponies ran up to stop Lorcan…but faded behind the doors.

"Deja vu. In that case…Haarrugh," Shining remarked off the situation as he used his horn's power once again to suddenly break the trap spell on him off. "He must have gone up!" Shining stated in feeling he knows where the dragon villain ended up going to now.

"Eeeyup," Big Macintosh nodded in compete agreement on that one by the captain's theory.

And so it was seen, that both ponies looked up to see on the very top of the strange building once again, where Lorcan landed with his claws glowed with energy.

"As stated, come and get me, Shiny!" Lorcan taunted those below him to come up and get him, like he wanted to repeat the same act of before.

"Hey, only mommy and I get to call him that!" Nyx snaps at Lorcan in annoyance.

"Yeah, who the hay do you think you are,' Rainbow demands to Lorcan in agreement, "Boo!"

"Big Macintosh, I know what to do here, but hopefully, our secret moment to strike won't go unnoticed." Shining Armor stated this under hush tone to tell the red stallion of what they still plan to do against Lorcan at the right moment.

"Nnnope; It won't, no go get him!" Big Macintosh shook his head in a 'no' meaning in giving his answer to Shining on what he was saying.

Then Shining, with his glowing horn, was dashing up over the structure's floor parts before jumping and in an amazing feat…was running on the side going upwards. The hero was holding his glowing beam sword saber in hand as he was charging for Lorcan, who watched him from above.

"Wow, how is he doing that?" Pinkie asks with a smile while eating popcorn from out of nowhere. "It's like being a fanmake of a battle from a video game!"

"Pinkie Pie," Twilight said to Pinkie, never understanding what her friend just said.

"You're a fool! You'll never learn anything, Shiny!" Lorcan declared out to the captain of the guards, as he pulled out his usual two magical beam sword sabers for each claw to hold.

And then the dragon villain dived off from the top to head directly for Shining who dash up at the last moment. However, it was around this moment, that the unicorn's experience as being Celestia's guardsmen paid off as he study the events of a slow paste before finding the right moment….TO STRIKE!

"I DISAGREE!" Shining Armor shouted out as he clash his weapon against Lorcan's swords by fast instincts that surprised the dragon villain.

"Waaahh," Lorcan gasped shocked, this wasn't what happened last time.

"All right, go Shining!" Twilight cheers wildly. Perhaps the ponies can win this after all!

Then it was Shining that flip in the air while Lorcan drifted a bit down and the unicorn held his weapon and charged it with magic before…

"HAAAYYAHH.../Claspvhmmm…" Shining Armor strike with all in that blow that clash against Lorcan that launched him downwards.

"Waaaugh-Aaaaauughh," Lorcan screamed out from losing his blanche from his descending motion.

"Looks like Captain Shining's training have paid off here." Celestia said in approval. "We can only hope that it's enough."

Then Shining pushed against the building to dive down at a faster rate to approach this dragon villain. It was here that while Lorcan was on even stand up position, Shining was upside down, but both combatants gaze at the other with their sheer wills and…. "CLASP-CLASP-CLASP-CLASPVHMM..." In a flashy step, they were clashing their magical beam saber swords against the other one strike at a time to push the other one away.

"Huurvhmm…" Lorcan managed to push Shining away long enough to be in midair while the unicorn landed with grace in front of the building that the two fighters ran up upon. "I can't believe you managed to outdo me after going through that stage just once!" The villain exclaimed off in anger, not believing that this pony alone, managed to perform a feat like that out of nowhere.

"Well now you have; haaayyh!" Shining exclaimed out before rushing off to add in the next few more damages since Lorcan was suffering some from the majorly performed stuff from the free-fall.

"Gaugh-Gaugh-Gaughm, gaughmm…" Lorcan yelped from feeling the blows, this was making him get angrier by the minute.

"It's nearly over, Lorcan!" Shining Armor declared as he bash the villain off to a distance and out near an open street center.

"You're right…FOR YOU!" Lorcan stood where he was as he himself soon got engulf by his sphere to avoid another hit by the pony captain.

"Quit running!" Shining complained in seeing this dragon foe was trying to run as he chased the sphere until it stop…or was it by choice?

"GUARD," Lorcan ended the sphere disguise to bring out his strong energized square shilled barrier.

"That won't keep me out when doing this!" Shining performed a risky move and spin with his horn over his body and…managed to slip some attacks through Lorcan's defense…but still got pushed back.

"Your resistance is getting more and more on my nerves!" Lorcan snared off at the opponent which Shining got on his feet to attack the enemy but he got covered in his sphere magic mode of transport.

"Hayh…" Shinning tried to clash against the sphere but then Lorcan blocked and counterattacked that move away which separated both fighters now.

"I won't be made of a FOOL BY ANYPONY! GUARD," Lorcan roared out as he traveled by sphere mode and then when Shining approached, he reactivated his defense spell again.

"Hay-Hayh," Shining was clashing near the side and almost got near Lorcan's if the enemy did not see it coming.

"On no you don't, Shiny!" Lorcan exclaimed to block some of the captain's moves but fail to notice a trick from this plot by the hero.

"IT'S OVER, Lorcan!" Shining Armor snapped as he slashed downwards against Lorcan that pushed the villain backwards a bit.

"Gaugh-Gaugh, Gaaugh…" Lorcan yelped from every attack Shining inflicted upon him in a certain midair motion before regaining himself. "I WON'T LOSE!" Lorcan snarled off in raging fury as he coated in his sphere to dodge around to avoid the pony's attack, "NOW! GUARD," Lorcan suddenly reappeared and cast his defense spell before…rushing to tackle Shining with it.

"Shining, look out!" The ponies call out in alarm.

"Gaaugh…" Shining was hit pretty bad by that move as he was left very much weak, the enemy was getting more serious now.

"I'll tear you down, PIECE BY PIECE!" Lorcan declares out as he moved across the field in his sphere and soon ceases it for another assault, "GUARD!" Lorcan roared out as he was charging down near Shining's spot to ram him where his weaken self was until...

"Nooo…" Big Macintosh came out of nowhere, held his own wielded weapon and blocked the defensive blow while dropping a potion for Shining to heal.

"I was wondering where the farmer ran off to." Lorcan smirked evilly in seeing that Big Macintosh had shown up again and he was feeling lonely too.

Then Shining used the potion to regain enough of his health as he charged forth to raise his weapon to aid Big Macintosh. Both ponies gave their full strength to smash their all and as luck has had it, their combined might…broke Lorcan's defense spell.

"Yeah, all right," Sweetie cheers wildly.

"WHAH; IMPOSSIBLE," Lorcan yelled out in shock to see his strongest barrier got broken by two ponies by their sheer wills of strength. "RRARRUGH…" The dragon roared in angry and fury, this was as far as these two heroes would get to. "Clasvhmm/Powvvfruvhmm…" Then Lorcan raised his two magical beam saber swords and clashes them with Shining's and Big Mac's weapons but the force broke the ground which the ponies just managed to stay standing of the heavy pressure. "I WILL NOT BE BESTED BY TWO PUNY PONIES!" The villain snapped out loud in not going to be out beaten by the captain and a mere farmer, he refuses that outcome.

"So far, they're kicking yer butt so far." Applejack remarks to Lorcan with a smirk.

"Yeah, just sit down an' give up!" Apple Bloom chirps a bit.

"Never! I won't be beaten by these two!" Lorcan exclaims madly to the Apple sisters.

"Too bad, it's not really two of us." Shining Armor smiled in showing an expression of a cocky grin in mentioning something with a hidden intention.

"Eeyup," Big Macintosh smiled too in following the same manner, much to their enemy's confusion.

"What? What are you…" Lorcan responded puzzled, just what were these ponies up to if they weren't trying to defeat him with two alone.

"HANG ON GUYS!" A loud voice shouted out to which made Lorcan look to a distance far pass the wobbling city. And what was Ben Mare, only he was glowing a bright golden aura around his body and was surrounded by floating triangle forms. "Ben Mare Locomotive is charging in!" Ben shouted out in determination as he had been powering himself up with his Triforce Mark which was explaining things here; the stallion the secret weapon the ponies mentioned.

"Ben/Daddy," Twilight, Celestia and Nyx exclaims, smiling upon seeing Ben arriving, getting inside the castle after getting cut off before.

"Ben Mare…how'd he…wha?" Lorcan responded surprised to seeing Ben Mare, the pony he tried to kill was charging for him and would have done something…but he felt something holding his movements. "Let go of me!" Lorcan snapped towards Shining and Big Mac who had used their one free hoof to lock-grip the dragon's claw while pressing their weapons against the other.

"Nnnope," Big Macintosh responded a simple answer to the villain as they weren't gonna let go.

"We got other plans for you!" Shining Armor exclaimed out with a sly smirk which made Lorcan's eyes widen in seeing…he's fallen into the enemy's ploy of a final countermeasure attack.

"Time to dish this new move out; TRIFORCE - CHARGE STRIKE," Ben Mare shouted out in declaring what he's about to do as his Triforce Mark glowed more and then his speed was increased infinitely! "Powfrvuhhmm…/Basssvhhmm…" That all happened in the blink of an eye, so fast that finally we caught a moment where Ben Mare had made a charge impact…to the enemy.

"Graaaugh-Urraagh…" Lorcan gasped out with wide eyes, this was the strongest force he's felt yet and worst then being held to take this was that this was far from being done,

"Bangruvhmm…" That sudden impact ended up causing a 'sonic boom' air wave effect that scattered across before what happened was….Ben plowing his tackle into Lorcan while Shining Armor & Big Macintosh held the dragon's claws to keep him from escaping. Then in the next instant, the entire realm Lorcan created faded from existence and soon returned to the real plain where the group was…or for now it seemed. "BOOM-BAM-POWWVHMM…" For at this moment outside the zone where this event was happening, a few big and loud explosions that could get many others' attention, like how Pinkie Pie's Party Cannons' incidents from her last know work, were being done here as well. It seemed that at last, the exploding and cloud stream effects were dropping from the last known spot just in an open spot. And what was also unusual was that the background song was slowly fading to nothingness as if signaling the end of what's happened.

Meanwhile, back where Lorcan had his own fierce battle with Shining Armor, Big Macintosh and the surprise guest encounter of Ben Mare, made a plowed down area right in the opening. Shining Armor and Big Macintosh were thrown across the ground, alright, but felt like they been through a rough ride. Ben Mare was seen across a few feet from the pony fighters, taking a few small breaths in looking at his handy work. It was amazing how he managed to deal this much power on impact, his Triforce Mark of the three Elements: Wisdom, Courage, & Power, were indeed something best to keep out of villain hands…or claws in this case. Which speaking of which, Lorcan was struggling to push some rubble that he crashed into off of him as he gazed at the once known former Demon Pony.

"Ben...nice work, son," Celestia said to her son proudly.

"Thanks, mom; I'm glad to get here in time." Ben said with a smirk. "Luckily Shining and Big Mac saw me coming into this world...otherwise Lorcan would've beaten them."

"The battle isn't over yet, nephew." Luna said as she notes the scene.

"How very impressive; to think you managed to gain this much power now." Lorcan remotely exclaimed in seeing that the pony of the one he's cause harm to, has done this much than he's did in the past

"Let's call it payback from what you did to me when I was caged and for making my escape public!" Ben Mare frowned in reminding Lorcan that when he was the Demon Pony, he set him free when he himself was caught and hurt him just to let his anger lash out to warn everyone of his breakout.

"Don't forget he tried to kill my clone, daddy!" Nyx calls out to Ben Mare seriously. "And I can still feel the pain after fusing back with her."

"I didn't forget that, Nyx. I can sense what happened."

"Oh really," Lorcan rolled his eyes in finding this news in pretend surprise. "I forgot how much you've got with your anger from your old Demon Pony life as well as that clone breaking." The dragon villain remarked some more of the taunts towards the one he wanted dead to make Twilight suffer.

"Well now that life is over!" Shining Armor steps besides near Ben's right side in standing up for his friend.

"Eeeyup!" Big Macintosh also came up on the left side of Ben in also agreeing with the same thing.

"Ben Mare is a good and honest pony that I gladly trust!" Shining Armor declared in how he feels about having this honest and good hearted pony by his side. "And earlier, we knew that to take you out of the area and into the open, we need his help the most to help keep you distracted to save my sister, my niece's clone and their friends earlier, even when Ben has to leave to save Twilight." The captain of the guard explained that while they may have fought to defeat Lorcan as best they could, the real objective was getting this villain out of harm's way of anyone getting hurt if this guy gets really serious so that Golden Heart's rescue team can do a rescue.

"This way, there are no ponies to get hurt! You may have had my friends here in your twisted world, but I used the magic in me to break through and take you as far as I could away from civilians." Ben Mare exclaimed in stating that he does not want anypony in the area when they have to fight, for this battle will get messy and casualties are the first top priority.

"Surrender, Lorcan." Celestia said sternly. "Your overconfidence was your own undoing!"

"Oh my, it seems I underestimated you ponies not once, not twice, but three times in a row!" Lorcan exclaimed in tapping his claws' fingers together in seeing what's happening here. "But I am far from being out!" The villain waved his claws out, coating them in electricity. "Once I finish you off, Shining, Big Mac I wonder how your younger sisters will feel of losing their love ones!" Lorcan smirked in a twisted expression in how he can imagine, making these love ones vanish, how much of an impact that would cause for the Mane Six was on his mind.

"Leave Shining and Ben alone," Twilight exclaims to Lorcan angrily.

"That won't happen for Twilight and I'm certainly not going to relive what you did the last time back at Canterlot!" Shinning Armor snapped back at the villain with an angry face as he remembered what Lorcan did to Starlight and won't relive that memory again.

"Nnnope; Applejack, Apple Bloom and Granny Smith are too important that I can't leave them." Big Macintosh motion off in declaring that he ain't going nowhere…then a blush came on his face. "And of course…Cheerlie too…" He muffled under his breath in knowing he's got feelings for that mare to protect her too.

"I'm finally with Twilight and I'm not going to let you break me, our family and friends, just for your own self enjoyment!" Ben Mare stomped his hooves into the ground as he and the other stallions repeat the step in getting their seriousness on for another fight.

"We'll see about that." Lorcan smirked in seeing the warriors here are going to get more serious then ever. "Don't think that just cause I underestimated two stallions with brute strength and magical expertise, doesn't mean I'm not counting my chances with you: Ben Mare." The villain pointed to the one opponent he's not underestimating without cautious reasons. "When this is over, I'll finally have the strongest of ALL the Elements! The Triforce Element," Lorcan declared out in feeling that once this ends, he'll have the final elements from the other six, and the power of the most scared of the rest….will soon spell the end of all Equestria.

"Ben, be careful!" Rarity warns Ben Mare. "This monster is getting more serious now!"

"You'll have to ripe it off my flank when I'm no longer breathing breath, Lorcan!" Ben Mare stomp his left hoof in the ground in snapping out that he won't hand over such powers to the villain, unless he's killed right here and right now.

"Well now…that might be arranged." Lorcan smirked vilely and wickedly evil in smiling to the idea on how to gain the powers he seeks and it's something he'll enjoy gradually.

Lorcan took his cane and blasts the three into a wall, pinning them there. The villain got out and prepares to get his cane out to finish them.

"No! We got to do something!" Twilight exclaims frantically. The other ponies nod, knowing that they must come into the battle.

Of course, before either side could do anything at this moment, something unexpected happened. A green fireball hits Lorcan's cane, sending it right out a nearby window. Then a wall of green flames cut off the stallion ponies from the dragon villain, but of course, this was not his handiwork at play, but another presence. Lorcan turned to his right while the pony fighters and the audience looked on their other right (A.K.A., their left) to stare wide eyes in seeing who was coming. It was the last person anybody or anypony would expect to see walking up slowly and his grip fist tighten and gazing at the battle was…Spike. Yes, believe it or not, Spike had somehow made a big enough flame to breath out, make that fireball that got rid of his brother's cane and create this wall of fire that cut off one side from the other, but why, what was his purpose here?

"Spike," The Mane Six and the CMC, especially Twilight and Nyx, exclaims in surprise and happiness upon seeing their missing friend.

"If you fellas don't mind, I like to cut in at this moment." Spike stated to look at the ponies on the other side of his flaming wall, telling them that he's gonna be doing something at this moment.

"Wait a second! Spike," Shining Armor shouted to stop the baby dragon, but the fire he made was not letting him approach without getting burn. "Ouch! Man, when did he learn to produce fire to a wall stature?" The captain of the guards yelped from seeing this dragon power of fire was something Spike's never done before, could it have…something to do of his inner powers.

"Eeeyup; that he did," Big Macintosh nods in knowing that whatever Spike did was keeping them out of a dragon moment.

"Must be the training given to him by King Spykoran the Old! But Spike, what are you doing here while we're trying to beat this guy?" Ben Mare asked out in concerns in why Spike is trying to keep the group from trying to stop Lorcan for good here.

"Because it's something I decided to intervene here." Spike motion to his old pony pals with a serious face before looking to gaze up at his tall, big brother. "Lorcan…" The little brother responded with something of a mix mood tone of sorrow and anger in his voice in addressing Lorcan.

"Well…brother….what do I owe the honor of you gracing me and cutting these ponies off from my wrath?" Lorcan spoke in seeing Spike was present, but why he's here now suddenly was a question he found most unusual.

"That's just it; they're not the ones you should be dealing with…" Spike shook his head 'no' in stating that Lorcan won't be dealing with pony opponents anymore but instead… "It's ME!" The baby dragon stated with gazing up to Lorcan with sheer determination in his gazing eyes to which made Lorcan step back in shock in hearing what his own brother just declared. Even Big Macintosh, Shinning Armor, even Ben Mare could not express their words in what they have seen Spike just do. He's going to be the one to settle things with Lorcan, his own brother, but what will that mean and how can things end in the way anyone can image…shall remain a mystery until much later.

Author's Note:

Spike has arrived and the big battle is about to get underway. In the next chapter, more secrets are revealed as well as King Spykoran's connection to the two dragons when he and the Dragon Clans arrived to help. And also, the rest of the Equestrian ponies, as well as Golden Heart's team arrive. It's time for the final battle! Read, review and suggest!