• Published 25th Feb 2014
  • 480 Views, 6 Comments

The Harmonious Bat Hero Sailor Warrior Rangers Z Force - Jioplip



Ponyville is under assault by the greatest evils known to Equestria, and the only ones who can face up to them are the Harmonious Bat Hero Sailor Warrior Rangers Z Force, just as soon as they transform...

  • ...
 6
 480

Rainbow Dash's Completely Average Day

The Sun was shining in Ponyville, as it usually did when clouds weren't scheduled.

Rainbow Dash awoke on this sunny day, and she got out of bed and performed the usual morning actions that usual morning ponies did. Of course, Rainbow Dash had awoken at noon, so she wan't exactly a morning pony.

Having finished her morning routine, Rainbow Dash then went on to leave her house to go spend some time loitering, maybe even enjoying a brief conversation with one of her friends, as was wont to happen of sunny days.

And so it came as no surprise when she encountered Applejack as she loitered near the market, where Applejack was working her usual hours selling apples. Applejack and Rainbow Dash exchanged the usual pleasantries, nothing special.

Of course, since Applejack had apples to sell and Rainbow Dash had loitering to do their pleasantries ended quickly and Rainbow Dash continued on her way.

Soon she met Scootaloo, which wasn't uncommon as Scootaloo was one of her biggest fans, though Rainbow was never sure if Scootaloo or Sparrow was the bigger fan.

Nonetheless, Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo spoke for a time, but since it was grocery day for Rainbow she had to leave.

Afterwards Rainbow Dash bought her groceries and flew them up to her house, it was getting late so Rainbow decided to spend the rest of the day inside, maybe read a book or two.

So she did.

AVERAGE END.

Author's Note:

Next time, on The Harmonious Bat Hero Sailor Warrior Rangers Z Force, a huge upset shakes the team: Pinkie Pie returns?

Why has Pinkie been gone all this time? Tune in next time to find out!