• Published 12th May 2015
  • 215 Views, 3 Comments

Unifinished Normal Tales - Normal



Various stories of various completion. The tales range from Pinkie Pie the Unicorn to Scootaloo the Mentor

  • ...
2
 3
 215

Luna Discovers Batmane Comics

I am vengeance, I am the night, I am Batmane.

Luna snorted in a fashion, as most would put it, was quite unprincess like, as those words once more floated through her head. Such the thought, the thought of somepony other than she, being "the night" it caused her...

Luna paused for a second, one hoof raised in midstep. Was it laughter? A guardspony gave her a sideways look, wondering perhaps at the curious notions running through his Princess's head. And then, with nothing but a twitch of her lips and a twinkle of her eyes, Luna returned from her realm of thought. She acknowledged the guard with a smile, yet leaving his confusion to go unchecked.

His responsibility both started at and ended at the foot of her bedroom's regal door. Thus, despite this curiosity, if she walked off he would not find any answers, if there were any at all, for another six hours, forty-three minutes and twenty-six seconds. Wait a second, make that twenty-three.

Was that perhaps...more than a second?

Luna knew none of these thought. Unable to read ponies with the same ease, brought about from practice that she did not know about, that her sister found, Luna had no way of knowing after all. There were, of course, things on her mind that had a special way of distracting her that left her even more oblivious to the thoughts of others than she would usually be.

“You, where is my sister?”

The guard could only blink in surprise as Princess Luna whirled around quite suddenly and confronted him with a look of vengeance in her eyes.

“My sister! About yeh big, white as snow, the bringer of snow and the sole Equestrian ruler of the last thousand years?”

The blink was slower this time.

'You're useless! Useless! Batmane would be more helpful!