• Published 19th Nov 2013
  • 1,990 Views, 52 Comments

The Doctor and the Pegasus - RandomHamster33



The Doctor, The Oncoming Storm, the last Time Lord. . . whatever he is called, there is one thing he will always be: someone who needs a companion. Whatever species it is, they are special.

  • ...
11
 52
 1,990

You think you've won?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Celestia and Luna looked at their surroundings, eyes wide, mouths open. The Doctor rushed by the two, and to the console. He put the lever back into its former position.

"I have to do some work, so if you'd move, your highnesses?" he asked, bowing slightly. He motioned to the panel they were standing on. The Princesses, still shocked, moved stiffly back. The Doctor grinned. "Thanks!" He grabbed his tool and pulled the panel up, then wiggled himself under it, going to the controls underneath. He laid on his back and started fixing some broken wires. He got out his sonic screwdriver and fused them back together.

"What. . . is this place?" Luna finally asked.

The Time Lord grunted, putting a hoof up and motioning towards some screws on the top of the console. Rarity saw and picked them up, setting them in his extended hoof.

"Does thou hear us?" Luna repeated. "We demandeth to know where we are!"

"Luna," Celestia said, laying a hoof on her sister's shoulder.

"Sorry. Old ways of speaking are still stuck in my mind." The Princess of the Night shifted slightly. "I still demand to know where we are!" She rested her aqua gaze on the Doctor.

The Time Lord glanced up momentarily. He raised an eyebrow, taking the sonic screwdriver out of his mouth. "You're in the TARDIS, of course! The best ship in the universe! Now, if you'll shut up, I'll just get back to getting us out of here." He focused on the console again.

"How rude! You do not speak to us that way!" Luna shouted, volume rising.

"Princess, if you'll just calm down. ." Twilight Sparkle started warily. She approached the alicorn. "It's really complicated and I still don't even understand."

"Fine. But I demand a better answer later."

"Twilight, my most faithful student, I'm so glad you're alright," Celestia said. She bent down to give the unicorn a hug. "I was afraid you'd been hurt."

"No, I'm fine. I was worried about you," Twilight replied. Her eyes widened suddenly. "Oh, no, Spike! I don't know where Spike is! Oh my gosh, I'm such a horrible pony! I didn't even think of him!" She started panicking, until a large white wing was draped over her back. The tearful mare looked up at her mentor.

"I'm sure he is fine, Twilight. We will find him."

"Unless Chrysalis did to him what she did to Discord," the Doctor put in, shining his sonic on a wire.

"What do you mean? What happened to Discord?" Celestia asked, her voice wavering.

"And what do you mean Chrysalis?" Twilight asked, confused.

The Doctor sat up, only to hit his head on the edge sticking out on the console. He winced, rubbing at the spot. He then carefully sat up and hopped out of the area, setting the panel down into its original position.

"Isn't it obvious? Discord, as you ponies described, is the most powerful being in the world. He can do anything; defy every law. So, why would he be killed when everyone else is just being attacked?" the Time Lord said.

"What?! Discord is d. . dead?" Luna gasped, ears falling to the sides of her head.

"No, no. But he was. Anyways, since Discord is so powerful, it's only fair that Chrysalis would go after him. She killed him, not wanting to risk him defeating her, thus ruining her plan."

"But how did Discord die anyways? Aren't the Princesses and Discord immortal?" Rainbow Dash asked, putting her hooves up in question.

"In a way, but it's no immortality. It's just a never ending life. Their lives never end, they just keep going on, forever and ever."

"Like yours?" Pinkie Pie asked.

The Doctor froze. ". . Yeah, kinda like mine. But, not quite." He cleared his throat. "Again, back to the point. So, with Discord out of the way, Chrysalis would have nothing to stop her. She'd already had a plan for the what to do with the Princesses. She would disguise as them, and feed on their love for each other, and the never ending love from their subjects. For what's more powerful than love from a sister who's been away for a thousand years?" He saw the looks in the sister's eyes as he finished; the horror and the sorrow, the regret and the pain, anger and hatred.

"And there's another reason Chrysalis killed Discord: he didn't love. He did not love. He hated, he despised others for their perfection. He would serve no purpose to her. She could not control his chaotic magic, so strong that even he did not have total control over it. Some things, sure, but it's chaos.

"After all, what is chaos? No control, no order, total disharmony. The most powerful magic of all, in the hands of one lonely draconequus who was alone in the world and surrounded by creatures who called him a monster. There was no way he could love. Not in a million years.

"So she killed him."

The eight ponies stayed still. The Doctor turned around and began pressing buttons of the console. The room seemed darker.

"But Discord is reformed! He started loving! He. . he. . I love him," Fluttershy stammered, eyes filling with tears. She hid behind her mane, which covered most of her face.

"Yeah, Flutters's got a point!" Rainbow Dash agreed.

"Well-"

The Doctor didn't get to finish as the TARDIS was hit with something. The ponies cried out as the flopped on top of each other. The lights flickered, sending out sparks.

"Can't your box ever stay still?!" Rarity exclaimed. She cringed as Pinkie Pie's back hoof accidentally kicked her injured leg.

"It's not the TARDIS's fault! Well, not this time. ." the Doctor mumbled from where he was crushed under Celestia and Applejack. He squeezed himself out just enough to where he could pull the lever to make the TARDIS move. He fell back to the floor, stretched to his limit.

The sound of the TARDIS engines filled the air.

"Aw, music to my ears!" the Time Lord sighed from beneath the ponies. "Now, move your rumps!" He stopped. "Oh, I'm being rude again aren't I? Sorry."

"Yes, ya are, and it would be my pleasure," Applejack huffed as she clambered off the Doctor's back. Celestia hauled herself off as well and brushed some dust off her shoulder, taking the time to readjust her crown.

Pinkie pulled away from Twilight as Rarity got shakily up to her hooves. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were still hovering in the air, as the crash hadn't affected them. Luna stood up from across the control room, her crown knocked off. Pinkie Pie found it tossed it over to her, much to the Princess's pleasure.

"I'm guessing that bang was the changelings trying to get in," the Doctor mused.

"We should probably keep them away. This is only wood, after all. I'm surprised it even survived the castle falling apart," Celestia mentioned.

"Oh please! This box has got extrapolator shielding; almost nothing can get through." He knocked on the wall with a hoof.

"Almost nothing? Does that exclude changelings or not?" Twilight asked.

"I very much doubt magic will be able to destroy the TARDIS," the Time Lord snorted disbelievingly.

"Alright then."

"Now, let's see where we are, shall we?" He approached the doors. But before he could, a beam of blue magic shot at him from behind. The Doctor gasped. His eyes rolled back in his head as the magic worked. It released him and he fell to the floor.

Every pair of eyes went to the Night Princess, whose horn was still glowing slightly. Her eyes were closed.

"Luna! What did you do?!" Celestia shouted, appalled. Her sister's aqua eyes shot open, glowing briefly for a moment. She looked at the Doctor, who was still laying on the floor.

"He's not one of us," Luna said blankly. She furrowed her eyebrows. "He's not one of our kind."

"Well, he is an earth pony."

"No! That's. . that's not what I mean." Luna locked eyes with her sister. "He is not a pony!" She stomped her hooves.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm saying he is an alien! A devil spawn!" Luna hissed, crouching down. Her limbs trembled.

"Devil spawn? He just saved us all, I don't think he's a devil," Rainbow Dash said.

"But he is an alien, so you're right," Twilight admitted. Celestia gasped, locking eyes with her student. Twilight winced, giving a sheepish smile. "Sorry for not telling you, Princess. It was kind of between us."

"And now he's all wacko again. Great," Dash muttered. She flew down and scooped his limp body up.

"What happened?" Celestia asked. "And what was that spell you used, Luna?" She looked at her sister.

"It was just a species distinguishing spell. But he couldn't be identified!" Luna snarled, backing into the wall of the TARDIS. She grunted and looked around the spacecraft. "And now we are all in an alien spaceship!"

"But he looks like a pony."

"Well, he got transformed into a pony when he crashed here. And the reason he's all sick and whatever is because his DNA is changin' because he's not supposed to be here, in a pony's body," Applejack explained.

"Interesting." Celestia narrowed her eyes, looking over at her sister. "And Luna, he just saved us, what are you so afraid of?"

"We are not scared of anything! We are unafraid!" Luna roared, springing up and spreading her wings. Her eyes shone fiercely.

"Then why are you acting like such a scaredy pants?" Pinkie Pie asked. Luna gasped. "You know, when I was scared as a little itty bitty pony, my granny would always tell me to laugh at what I was afraid of!" Pinkie giggled. She brought a hoof up to her face to stifle the next, but ended up laughing loudly. "See?"

"We. Are. Not. AFRAID!" Luna repeated, growling. Then, she sighed. "I have nightmares about what was in space. The aliens, the monsters. They spoke to me! In my dreams! I am the Princess of the Night! I do not get nightmares, or have others in my dreams! I am the one to visit dreams; to stop the bad ones. I still do not understand what happened, but I have defended us from above. But I have failed."

"Oh Luna, why didn't you tell me?" Celestia asked. She went up to her sister and put a hoof around her.

"Because I thought you would laugh." Luna dropped her head sadly.

"It's okay."

"Okay, um, no offense, and sorry, but we have more important issues right now. Like how there's a changeling army and four extremely powerful Queen changeling things or whatever they are and Discord is half dead and the Doctor is changing into a pony and it's going to kill him pretty much so. . . . . yeah," Rainbow Dash said, interrupting. She wiggled the Time Lord in her arms for emphasis.

"You're right. Now, what are we going to do?" Celestia asked.

"I know," Luna spoke up. She raised her head.

"What?" Rarity asked.

"I want to see Discord."

-----------------------------------

"Oh my."

Celestia barely managed to get the words out as the alicorns laid their eyes on the broken spirit. He really was a mess; stitches laced through his skin, sealing the giant wound across his stomach. In all fairness, it wasn't an extremely long or wide gash, as Discord had the body of a snake and was exceedingly skinny. Bandages were wrapped around his head and bat wing, plus his upper body.

"This is horrible. ." Luna whispered, eyes watery as she gazed upon the draconequus.

"I agree. I can't believe anypony would ever do anything like this," Celestia murmured.

"Chrysalis is not a pony," Luna hissed. A stroke of her wings later, the Princess of the Night was by Discord's bedside. They were in a small hospital looking room, which really surprised both Princesses as they had went through the hallways, which seemed to stretch forever.

"You are right about that, my sister." Celestia regally walked up to the midnight blue alicorn. The pair gazed down at the unconscious spirit, their eyes sad. The Sun Princess dipped her head, horn glowing dimly. She touched Discord's forehead.

He let out a groan, eyebrows furrowing. (One of them was burned off. It would've been funny if he hadn't been in such a horrible condition). Discord shifted, eyes fluttering open. The first thing he saw was something really colorful and wavy, so what did he do?

Attack it.

He clawed at Celestia, who jerked her head back in surprise. Discord snarled at the alicorn, who tried to get around the flailing arms. She pressed his shoulders back into the small cot, and he relaxed. His blurry vision finally went back to normal chaotic levels, meaning everything was switched around with something else. Like, for instance, Celestia was a giant white dog with a rainbow mane. Sometimes he could control these things; when he was mostly sane, that is.

"I. . . what? Oh, Celestia, it's just you. Why are you here?" Discord asked groggily. "I guess I woke up at just the right moment." He rubbed at his eyes, one of them black and blue.

"Actually, no, I woke you up. The ponies showed us where you were," Celestia told him.

"Ah, the ponies. . I remember." He tried to sit up, but only got about half way. Sighing, he snapped his fingers. A tiny white kitten appeared in his paw.

"What do you need with a kitten?" She watched as it snuggled against the spirit, purring. It licked Discord's thumb.

"I don't know. It's chaos magic. I just know how to read it." He tossed the kitten at Luna. The alicorn caught it, but as the fluffy white ball landed in her hooves, it turned into a shark and made the Princess of the Night get squished under it. She quickly zapped it with a beam of magic before it could take a bite out of her. "By the way, I like the new look. Dog style must be popular. You and Luna are both into it." He smiled in content, closing his eyes, arms crossed. The Princesses exchanged glances.

------------------------

After a quick snap of his fingers, Discord was healed. The three had gone back out into the control room. Discord was tackled by a happy yellow pegasus and nearly had his spine broken she squeezed him so hard. But as they settled down, they wanted to know what had happened.

"Well, it's kind of violent. I don't want little Flutter Butter here getting sick and throwing up all over the place," the Lord of Chaos said. He motioned to the mare still wrapped around his waist, her eyes squeezed shut. A happy smile was on her face.

Twilight gave him a frown. "We need to know."

"Alright, alright. But shouldn't we wait until the Doctor wakes up? I mean, he did save me, I'm sure he'd want to know."

"He has a point, ya know," Rainbow Dash mentioned, raising a hoof. She was trying to get the Time Lord's erratic breathing and heartbeats under control.

"But who knows when that will be?" Pinkie Pie inquired. She bounced up to Twilight. "I mean, he won't even wake up for a party! That's ridiculous! Party pooper, that's what I say to that!" She slapped one hoof down on the console, eyebrows furrowed.

"Pinkie, his DNA is trying to change. I'm sure that's pretty painful."

"But we need him to wake up!"

"I doubt he will. I mean, last time he was out for, like, ever!"

"Will you two stop arguing?" Discord snorted.

"What do you suggest we do then, Mr. I've Already Died Once Today?" Dash asked, throwing her hooves in the air.

Discord shot a glare at her, then made a zipper appear over her mouth. It zipped shut. She scowled, then reached up a hoof to unzip it.

"Watch it bub. Don't want to die one more time, do you?" the pegasus growled.

"Maybe I do, how do you know?" Discord retorted.

"I can make that happen!"

"Do it then!"

"Fine! I will!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Enough!" Celestia shouted, sending a wave of magic pulsing around the room. The ponies cringed and looked over at the Princess.

"Uh, gosh, what was that? My head hurts now, thanks," the Doctor grumbled. He sat up, rubbing his head.

Dash sighed. "Of course."

"What?" He found all eyes on him. He gave a few nervous laughs, then directed his attention to the draconequus. "Um, so, Discord? You're all better, I see. Would you mind telling us what happened?" The Doctor cringed as they all glared at him. "Before looks can kill, please."

Discord cracked his knuckles. "Alright. But be prepared for a horrible story."

Discord was laying on the ceiling, contently eating a book.

"Mm, tasty. No wonder book worms like this stuff," he observed, talking to himself with his mouth full. He swallowed what remained of the cover and burped. He was about to take a nap when the castle began shaking violently. He fell off the ceiling and onto the floor. The doors burst open, and a swarm of

changeling drones barged in. They surrounded the draconequus.

"Oh, fun!" a voice laughed from the doorway. Discord spun around. Chrysalis stood over Discord, who was still sprawled on the floor. She batted her eyelashes at him, a smirk on her face.

"How nice to see you again! But this time you're not in a statue. Tsk tsk," she scolded. "But don't worry, you won't need to be stoned again after what I'm going to do to you!" Before he could react, a large blast of energy shot out of Chrysalis's horn. It hit Discord and sent him reeling back several feet.

He groaned. That would definitely be a burden. Until he could heal it, that is.

"Chrissi! You came to visit me! I'm," Discord grunted, "so happy!" He managed to put a pained smile on.

"I'm glad. Now, breath your last!" She charged up her horn and sent a green laser at the spirit. He jumped out of the way, only most of his antler being sliced off in the process. Discord gasped, touching the stump.

"My favorite horn! I look like Elliot! Oh sweet chaos!" He put his hands to his face, feigning offense. "You'll pay for that!" He clenched his paw into a fist, then opened his hand. Hundreds of cards raced at the Queen of the changelings, cutting her and making her grind her teeth together.

Discord looked at his paw. "Well, I was hoping for something better than that." He looked up and Chrysalis, letting his paw fall back to his side. "It's been great, but I'll be going now." He snapped his fingers, and he was gone.

"Ha! Changelings!" The Queen ordered. She smirked, waiting.

About ten minutes later, dozens of changelings ushered Discord into the room again. He had his hands up.

"Geez! Never give up, do you?" Discord muttered. He rolled his eyes. He waved his arms around his middle, making a target appear. "Fire when ready!" He waited. The Queen started laughing.

"Oh, do you think this is all a game?" Chrysalis asked.

"Um, isn't everything?" Discord looked confused.

"Well, you're a joke. And no, this time it's not!" She flung herself at him before he could move and broke several of his ribs with her massive hooves. She stomped him into the ground.

Discord grit his teeth, wincing. He stuck out his tongue and the Queen was suddenly assaulted by hundreds of wasps. She shrieked as they stung her over and over. She swatted at them. Her horn lit up and they were all turned to dust.

"You're next!" she hissed. She brought back a hoof and punched him in the eye. Discord yowled, and then made the whole room turn upside down. The Queen cried out in confusion as the room was flipped around.

Now Discord was on top of her. He touched her forehead, turning her into a foal. She cried and unleashed a very small bolt of green fire at the draconequus's chest. He was hit backwards, landing on his back with a thud. Discord groaned.

She may have been small, but her spells still had the same affect!

The Queen changed back into her normal self. When she had blasted him it had reversed it.

Chrysalis licked her lips and pounced upon the Lord of Chaos before he could get up. He tried to roll over and get to his feet, but he only managed to get onto his stomach before the changeling took his wings in her hooves. She put one hoof under his bat wing and another on top. Then she brought that hoof down onto the wing, breaking it over the other hoof.

Discord yowled in pain, struggling out of her grasp. He wiggled like a snake and shot into the air. He floated there, keeping himself suspended with his magic. He snarled, and the room exploded with fire. Chrysalis screeched in fury.

"You will die today! Why not just end it now, and not make it worse?" she cooed, looking up sweetly at the draconequus.

"Are you sure this isn't a game?" Discord asked. Usually everything he did was a game, or some sort of joke. Mostly to distress others, or cause them emotional misery. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Chrysalis extinguished the flames with her magic, causing the room to go silent. He glared up at the spirit. Her horn flared and the laser shot out, slicing into Discord's body.

He yowled, falling to the floor.

Blood pumped out of his body. His breath came in shallow gasps, chest rising and falling ever so slightly. He held his side, trying to stop the bleeding. His vision blurred as the world faded more quickly than he could use magic.

Chrysalis stalked up to him, looking into his face. "You thought everything was a game. Heh, how wrong you were." Her face was one of contempt as she watched Discord's life seep away.

"That was very disturbing."

Rainbow Dash was the first one to speak after Discord finished. The room full of ponies sat in shocked silence.

"Yeah, Ah have to agree with Rainbow," Applejack said.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Twilight muttered, holding her stomach. Pinkie Pie rubbed her back.

"Need a doggy bag?" the party pony asked, getting one out of her fluffy mane. The unicorn looked at her strangely for a moment before slowly taking the bag, all the while keeping eye contact.

"Told you it was violent," Discord chimed. He crossed his arms.

"You really think everything is a game, don't you?" Luna asked.

Discord nodded, smiling. "Of course! Because where's the fun in ordinary life? I much prefer games." He snapped his fingers. A bright flash enveloped the spirit and then he was two. The duplicates smiled at each other and shook tails. Then they fist bumped and exploded into hundreds of bats. They flew up and made a one dimensional Chrysalis, who laughed evilly. The ponies watched, stunned, as the fake changeling's horn glowed, and she vanished.

The room went dark, and then she appeared right behind Rarity.

"Boo!"

"Aaaaahh!" the unicorn shrieked, jumping away from the Queen, who melted into liquid mercury and snaked its way around the room. It then took the shape of Discord, and turned back into him.

Rarity was in Pinkie Pie's hooves, arms around her friend's pink neck. Her eyes were wide. The ponies sat in stunned silence.

"Haha! Oh, Rarity, your face was priceless!" Discord cackled, putting his hands on his knees. He straightened up and wiped a tear from his eye.

"Hehheh!" Pinkie started giggling. "Hehe! You were so scared! And I was scared too!" The party pony laughed, snorting every once in a while.

"So, that matter taken care of, what are we going to do about our sisters?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah! If she hurt Scootaloo in any way, I'll kill that miserable excuse for a bug!" Rainbow Dash snorted, knocking her hooves together.

"Calm down, everyone. We need a plan," the Doctor announced.

"You got one?"

He paused. "No. Never mind. I usually just make it up as I go along. So, I need three ponies to come with me."

Dash raised her hoof. "Count me in, whatever it is. You still owe me for crashing into me with your box."

"I wanna go I wanna go!" Pinkie Pie wailed, dropping Rarity and bouncing up and down.

"Hah! Discord is in!" the Lord of Chaos exclaimed.

"Alright. Follow me," the Doctor said.

"Good luck," Twilight told them as the four headed for the double doors.

"Don't get Discord killed again!" Fluttershy shouted, her face angry.

"We wish you the best of luck. Be brave," Celestia said, dipping her head to them.

"Allons-y!" the Doctor shouted. He opened the doors and the other ones followed.

"So, what are we doing?" Dash asked, hovering above the two earth ponies with Discord.

"We need to separate the changelings. So, Discord, you go down to the kitchen. Rainbow Dash, you wait by the Princesses rooms, and Pinkie Pie, you go down by the main entrance. You got that?" The Doctor turned around as he finished.

Discord saluted mockingly. "Aye aye, captain! Or should I say, Doctor!" He laughed at his own joke.

"Just go." In a flash, he was gone.

"Seeyah. Just hope this plan works," Rainbow Dash said. She flew off.

"Boingy boingy boingy!" Pinkie Pie said as she bounced down the opposite hallway. The Doctor was now alone.

"Alright, here I go," he mumbled to himself. He ran to the throne room, a look of determination on his face. He entered the grand room, pushing the now dirty doors open. The three changelings turned to look at him. They blinked, and then snarled.

"Oi! Your moms all have fleas!" he shouted.

"You-" Sweetie Belle growled. The three mares took a step forward.

"Will be-" Apple Bloom continued. Another step.

"Killed!" Scootaloo screeched. They lunged forward, all their movements the same.

"Ahahaha! Catch me if you can!" the Doctor shot off, heading first towards the Princesses rooms. He skidded around the corners, nearly falling down, but always staying ahead of the changelings. He saw a small blue blob under a table. He looked back and saw the mares. "I'll let you know I do a lot of running!" He took a flying leap over the table and suddenly Rainbow Dash shot out from under it, heading in another direction. Scootaloo glanced at the other two and they nodded. The pegasus took off after the rainbow colored streak, leaving Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom going after the Doctor.

Soon, the Time Lord was at the kitchen. He ran past a statue, which looked suspiciously like Discord. As the earth pony sprinted past, tie flapping in the wind, the stone broke apart. Apple Bloom went after the silly draconequus, who, as usual, was treating it as a game.

"One more," the Doctor whispered, diving under a fallen pillar. He glanced back and barely moved his head out of the way in time to see a green bolt of lightning coming towards him. It struck the stone beside him and the Time Lord gulped. Sweetie Belle was lighting up her horn again.
The Doctor saw he was nearing the main gates. A flying pink shape bounced out, distracting the changeling. Pinkie Pie pulled out her party cannon and blasted Sweetie Belle. The mare ignored her and continued after the Doctor but found he was gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor smirked, holding his sonic screwdriver in his hoof. He kissed it and stuck it back under his collar, then went through the large golden doors. Queen Chrysalis's head shot up, and she frowned.

"I thought I'd gotten rid of you!" she growled. Her slitted eyes narrowed.

"You thought so," he said, grinning, "but, I have something. Something that maybe is bad for you?" He took out the spray bottle, tossing it into the air.

"That?" she scoffed.

"Yes, this." He held it up for her to see.

"And what exactly is that?" She looked at him, bored.

"Oh, nothing really. ." He pressed his sonic screwdriver up to it and clicked a button, holding down the trigger for the spray bottle. A large flame came out, and suddenly Discord, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and the three changelings were in front of them. They all looked pretty shocked at being there.

"You three, duck!" he shouted.

The changelings knew what was happening too late.

They were blasted, the fire burning at their flesh. They thrashed in agony, trying to escape the burning. The smell of cooked meat filled the room, and smoke drifted up through the broken windows and roof. As soon as the screaming died down, the Doctor stopped. He waited for the smoke to clear and grinned.

Three young fillies lay dazed, on the floor. The Doctor laughed, running up to them. He quickly picked them up. The other three stood up, confused.

"You did it!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, swooping through the air and picking up Scootaloo with glee as soon as she saw the filly. She snuggled the orange pegasus happily.

"I'm not even sure what that was, but great!" Discord cheered. He threw his paws up in the air.

"Ooh, fun!" Pinkie Pie giggled.

The Doctor smiled. "Come on, let's get back to the TARDIS."

"Wait, where's Chrysalis?" Rainbow asked, seeing the Queen was gone. She held Scootaloo a little closer to her.

"You'll see."

Author's Note:

Yeah, yeah, I got burned. Some of you people. . . *sigh* Anyways, I'm explaining some things! (Discord dying). And adding more confusion that will be solved in either this story or the sequels! And don't worry, the fun isn't over yet! *wink wink*