• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 491 Views, 1 Comments

Charmless - mylittlefalls



A new, unexpected villain leads to journey for escape and a fight for survival.

  • ...
 1
 491

Chapter Three

Rarity trudged through the trees and practically threw herself into the clearing.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" She screamed. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

A voice echoed through the trees.

"I..."

A chill went through about every bone in her body.

"Want..."

It took everything within her to stand her ground. She was basically shaking with fear.

"YOU..."

That was it. Why had she even come out here?! Rarity made a break for the trees, but suddenly, another one grew out in front of her. She looked around. Trees were growing in all the empty spaces, creating a sort of fence, as if to keep her in.

"Your as good as gone, Rarity..."

Rarity's horn began glowing. She slowly disappeared and reappeared....

Right where she was.

"Your as good as lost, Rarity..."

She tried again and again. No success. Suddenly, the trees parted on one side. A cloaked figure walked through the trees.

"Your as good as MINE, Rarity..."

The figure lunged at her, his glowing red eyes staring into her like daggers. He pinned her to the ground. Her screams got swept away by the wind.

He grinned.

"Finally...after all these years of trying...I finally have you..."

Years?! Rarity's mind was racing.

"And who knew power like this could feel so...so good? It's like I've finally found the thing I was missing my whole life. I was meant to take over. I was SUPPOSED to rule."

"YOUR INSANE!"

He rolled his eyes.

"Why does EVERYPONY think that?"

Rarity continued struggled with all her might, but it was no use.

"Finally...she's MINE..."



Twilight looked at the four ponies in front of her. They all knew why they were here, but she still felt the need to address it properly. She took a deep breath.

"Girls...we are here because a dear friend of ours has-"

Rainbow Dash interrupted. "We're here because Rarity's gone missing!"

Twilight nodded. "Precisely. And I have an idea of who did it. You see, after spike went missing, we found a message on my library wall from someone who wanted rarity. She got the same message in her house on a stick. I think it has something to do with Cadence and Luna disappearing."

They looked at her, confused. Twilight sighed.

"Cadence and Luna wouldn't just leave. I think someone took them."

"Um, I hate to break it to you, sugar cube..." Applejack looked at Twilight. "But don't ya'll think the princesses would be able to defend themselves?"

"Yeah...but what if something happened to them, to where they couldn't use there powers anymore?"

Pinkie perked up. "Yeah! And the mean meanie pants who did that OBVIOUSLY had an obsession with Rarity, so they decided to take her!"

Twilight raced towards the door. "Come on, girls. Were heading to Canterlot."

When they got to Canterlot, they did not expect what they saw.

The sky was black as night, and it was spreading. Ponies walked around, looking down, into there houses. The other ones were doing hard work. It was raining harshly. They ran into the castle.

"Princess-"

The princess wasn't there. Sitting in the throne, instead, was a colt. He grinned and brushed a piece if blonde hair out of his face. His red eyes stood out boldly against his white coat. He stood up.

"Why, hello there. Here to join the party?"

Author's Note:

Sorry it's so short :P