• Published 18th Nov 2015
  • 301 Views, 4 Comments

Everlight's Chronicles - EverlightHelios



A small mare writes down her stories. Strange creatures, amazing love and a little funny bone are all held close and kept safe in this wonderful little book of hers. She has called it, Everlight's Chronicles...

  • ...
1
 4
 301

Prologue

Prologue

a forewarning of things to come

For those that have found this book outside of the owner's possession, please return this as quickly as possible to Everlight Helios, living just at the edge of Ponyville.
At least, she lives there at the time of this writing. She will look quite small for a mare of her age, almost as small as a filly.
A white and caramel striped hairdo adorns both her mane and tail and a buttery yellow fur covers most of her small body.
Her hooves are the same shade of white as some of the stripes in her mane and her eyes have a strange colorized pupil, making the entirety of her eyes a unique grey mass of light and dark.
If you cannot find her, then please return this book to the library in that same village of Ponyville and tell them you have found Everlight's Chronicles. They should know what to do with it.

DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF EVERLIGHT HERSELF!!
Consider yourself warned

For those of you that have gotten this book and have gotten permission to read this work, I welcome you to my personal writings of the events that have transpired in the unique passings of life I have had.
Even with my permission to read this, I must still warn that what is written here may insult, appall or even scare some ponies reading my words.
The words that you will read from here on will be everything I've written down about my life. From the days of my birth to the very days I'm living right now. It might be quite confusing at first, somewhat intriguing later on and maybe a bit too sweet in the end, but it is my life and my hope is that you will bear with me through these scriptures.

Having said that, I might just as well tell you the biggest thing you'd need to know about me.

My name is Everlight Helios, these are my Chronicles and I am the first and last rebirthing Alicorn...

Author's Note:

Let's see if I actually ever finish this...

This is the start of my own epic telling behind my OC that is called Everlight Helios.