• Published 10th Nov 2013
  • 1,520 Views, 15 Comments

Twilight Sparkle in the Pokémon World AKA Probably a Pretty Unoriginal Idea - maxdoss



After a teleportation spell gone wrong, Twilight Sparkle is teleported off into a strange world; The World of Pokémon!

  • ...
2
 15
 1,520

Ponyville Interlude 1: Where are you, Twilight Sparkle?

This day was going to be perfect. All the decorations were set up, the food was ready, and all the party guests arrived. However, the most important guess was nowhere to be seen. Twilight Sparkle was missing on her birthday.

"Hurry up, already!" Rainbow Dash complained. "It's been one hour since the party started, and she hasn't arrived yet!"

"Jus' be patient, everypony," Applejack said. "She's probably been so busy studying that she lost track of time."

"Um, Spike," Fluttershy whispered. "When did you, um, last see Twilight?"

"While I was making her cake this morning," He responded. It was his best friends 20th birthday, and he wanted to make the cake himself. "She said that needed to practice her teleportation spells. I'm sure she'll be here soon."

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Rainbow Dash yelled. "While I was practicing for a "private flight show" for her birthday, I managed to pull off the Sonic Rainboom. I also saw a flash below me as I pulled it off, not unlike the type that appears when she does a teleportation spell."

"I remember I tried doing that spell once," Rarity explained. "Sweetie Belle interrupted me, and I managed to go to a completely different place than what I wanted to. Completely drained me of my magic for a few days, too. So in other words..."

"Uh-oh." They all said in unison. Twilight was missing, and they didn't know where.

Author's Note:

The first Ponyville Interlude. These will be short, simple, and straight to the point.




I think that this story will have short chapters, but many chapters.