• Published 8th Nov 2013
  • 389 Views, 4 Comments

Living in a dream - tuominen03



A young and beautiful Pony named Stella Maris return to Ponyville to meet once again her friends. During that reencounter, she had the chance to meet Braeburn, and falls in love with him, wondering if he feels in the same way about her.

  • ...
15
 4
 389

Chapter 8: The dream

I went with Twilight Sparkle to her house, where I had the chance to meet a little dragon called Spike, who was very funny and polite, so we instantly become friends.

Inside the house, there was a golden box which was contained an strange piece of jewelry which looked exactly like the one I saw in my last dream, so asked Twilight what was inside the box. To my surprise, she replied me that it was a strange artifact which was recently found by Princess Celestia, called the crown of dreams.

“According with some legend would be able to grant any kind of wish to the pony who owns it. However, other legends say that it is only necessary to wear it once to accomplish a personal wish…”

“Sounds like a fairy tale for me…” I replied.

“I think you should wear it…And make a wish…” Twilight said to me.

“Twilight, you can´t be serious!” I answered her, but Twilight looked at me with an honest expression on her eyes.

“Sometimes, believing is the only thing that one does need to accomplish a goal...” she commented, but I still wasn´t able to believe that a simple crown would be able to make me accomplish my wish.

“Are you sure this would work?” I asked.

“Everything is possible here in Equestria…You only have to believe…”

After some doubts, I decided to wear the crown and make a wish as Twilight Sparkle suggested. And my only wish was to find a way to solve the problem of my relationship with Braebrn.

At first, nothing happened…But a few moments later, the house of Twilight Sparkle vanished in front of my eyes…In fact, I felt like I was magically transported to a completely different place…It looked like some sort of meadow near to a river. There, I found my sister, who looked more beautiful and happier than ever.

I immediately ran to her, unable to believe what I was seeing. I tenderly embraced her with several tears in my eyes, and she shed some tears of joy too. However, to my surprise, appeared to have some beautiful golden wings, even when she wasn´t a Pegasus or an alicorn.

“Stella, don´t give up Braeburn...” My sister adviced me. “You know that your love is pure and true, and he loves you too. If you give up your love, you would regret your entire life…”

“But Jewel… (That was my sister´s name) are you really sure of that?” I asked her, with tears in my eyes.
She nodded, and then she extended her beautiful wings, as she ascended to heaven, while a golden halo appeared over her head.

“Please, Stella, don´t give up your true love! Don´t give up Braeburn!” She said to me, while she was ascending to heaven, and I promised to don´t give up true love.

Then a white bright light surrounded me and….And…I found myself in the bed of my room. My room in our new house at Ponyville. I got up from bed, and I went downstairs, where I found my parents.

“What happened? What day is today?” I asked my mother, and to my major surprise, she replied me that it was Sunday, that mean, one day after the Apple Family reunion. I wasn´t sure if what happened inside Twilight Sparkle house was a dream or not, but I decided to follow the advice of my sister Jewel…


“I won´t give up Braeburn, dear Jewel…”I said myself on private. “No matter what, I won´t give up my true love…”