• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 270 Views, 14 Comments

All Over's Unique and Fantastic Life. - BronySquidiness



Being the possibly smartest pony alive, you wonder how All Over ended up in Ponyville. You may wonder what he is like, who he is friends with, or what has he done. You could wonder all these things. Or, you could find out by reading a story.

  • ...
 14
 270

A Little More

I started rebuilding my house, living in my workshop. The cost was cheap, because of my supply of tools and the little demand for materials. There was only one problem, a purple one to be exact......

~The Library~

"No Twilight, I do not need to move in with you." I answer, slightly aggravated.
"But it must be so uncomfortable and cold." She whines.
"No is No Twilight." I reply in a dominant tone.

"Ok, but one thing."she says.
"What?" I wonder what she........
"Tell me your story."she orders.
"My what?" I say confused.
"I know virtually nothing about you, yet I am your closest friend. I want to know your life's story."She explains.
"I'm kind of uncomfortable with....." I start.
"No buts." She orders.
"So you'll leave me alone if I tell you?" I ask.
"Yes." She says pleased.
"Alright get comfortable, this is going to take a while." I say. She sits down and I begin.

"I was born in Las Pegasus but after my father died in the Third Griffon War when I was 6, we were forced to move to Cloudsdale. I was raised in Cloudsdale, and I hated it. In flight camp I was that guy, the one who was Ok but never amazing. I was a nobody. When I was 13, I left flight camp and went to the Cloudsdale Museum. As I looked at those names, relics, and failures, I realized what I wanted to do. I wanted to change Equestria, to be SOMEONE, I earned my cutie mark that day. I hastened to finish my curriculum. My mother died the day after my graduation, like she only went on without father for me. With nothing left in Cloudsdale, I went to Canterlot to learn more. I spent 8 years of my life in that Archive, learning about everything that was in there. The only pony that could have read more scrolls and books than me was Celestia. Armed with my knowledge and early inventions, I went on a trip around Equis. I won't describe that phase of my life, I'll just summarize it. I've seen uprisings, crime, and sights you couldn't imagine. It wasn't all bad though, I saw the greatest monuments of the world, honed my fighting and surviving skills, and learned many more things. I was about 25 when I arrived here, and it was the most beautiful thing I'd seen in months. A peaceful, small, and nice town. Something told me that this was my final home, my place to fulfill my destiny. I bought a home, built a workshop, and settled in. Now, at 26 I still am here. That's my life, and I hope you enjoyed it." I finish with a gesture of my fore-hooves.

Twilight just sits there, slackjawed and silent. Without another word, I leave the Treehouse and go home to continue my repairs.

Author's Note:

There, a little more backstory.

Tell me anything I can fix, and any ideas y'all have.