• Published 3rd Nov 2013
  • 465 Views, 4 Comments

Django: Discord's Wager - Fussan



When Django makes a bet with the recently freed Discord, things spin out of control. With his mind out of control, and his friends scared of him, he is more dangerous than Discord could have ever been.

  • ...
5
 4
 465

Chapter 3

Twilight sat in her room, crying. The lights were out, but she could still see it. Could still see Django taunting her. Could still hear his voice laughing at her as she nearly died. She thought he was her friend! He was her friend! ... Wasn't he? Was this just how friends treated each other on his planet? If so, she was afraid of what he might do to the others.

She had gotten out of his trap, thank Celestia. But it nearly caused her to go blind- which was why the lights were out. She had used her magic to fuse the parchment with the table, then the table to the floor. And once they became a part of the library, she could walk around her home without any trouble at all. It seemed that once her focus wasn't dead set on just one object, she was able to function normally. Well, as close to normally as she was now.

But still... She couldn't leave. She couldn't help her friends. She couldn't even leave her stupid home to help the ponies that she loved more than anything! How could she have become such a failure?! She had failed as a friend. She had failed as a student. And she was failing still! As long as she was trapped here, she was still failing! How-

She was interrupted by the sound of a door banging open downstairs.

"Twilight?!" a southern accent called.

She lifted her head up from her tear-soaked bed and answered. "I'm up here Applejack," she said, almost too quiet for her friend to hear her.

The sound of hooves coming up the stairs greeted her, and after a short while, Applejack came into her bedroom. She looked horrible. Her mane was a tangled mess, along with her tail. Her coat was dirty and messy. And her eyes were bloodshot with tears.

"Applejack, what happened to you?!" Twilight asked as she jumped off of her bed and approached her friend.

"It... It was Django," she said, wincing in pain as she said his name.

Twilight's ears pinned back. Django would never have done this. Not to Applejack. He wouldn't have even made a move on her when he was sober. Even when he was drunk! He valued her friendship too much, and nothing would make him do anything to hurt their relationship. He had told her that himself. "Applejack, I need you to get the others. We need to stop him."

Applejack raised a brow at her. "Are you gonna help me?"

Twilight shook her head sadly as new tears formed in her eyes. "I can't leave the library. Django put a spell on me and if I leave... I... I might..." She let out a loud sob and fell to the floor, crying once again. Everything came back at her at once. Why was Django doing this? Why didn't he like them anymore? Why was he so evil? How did he get magic? Why would he want to kill them? She felt Applejack's hooves wrap around her in a hug. It felt nice, to still have somepony there who could be strong for her when she needed it.

They sat there for what felt like hours, just holding each other, letting each other cry out their sorrows. When they were done, they pulled away from each other and looked the other in the eye.

Twilight saw hard determination in Applejack's eyes.

And Applejack saw the same thing in Twilight's eyes.

"We need to stop Django," Twilight said firmly.

Applejack nodded and stood, followed by Twilight. "Ah'll get the girls, then we can stop 'im," she said with just as much determination that was in her eyes.

***

Django was floating invisibly above the room while the six of them talked with each other. Needless to say it was extremely boring. They always were. Well, except for Pinkie, she was just annoying. That wasn't surprising. No, what was surprising was that Discord was sitting in the corner with a look a despair on his twisted face.

They were talking about something having to do with Tia. Of course. Twilight always resorts to leaving everything up to Sunbutt. Twilight pulled out a stack of papers, and Django smiled.

He waved his hand and Rainbow's wing beats got just a tiny bit stronger, and sent the papers flying everywhere. Of course, they gave them all nasty paper cuts before they flew off.

He chuckled to himself silently as he saw them all glare at Rainbow. Her paper had flown into a bookcase, so when she pushed aside a nearby book to reach it, another book fell on her head. Hard. She looked up at the top shelf and glared at it. In return, another three books fell on her head from the next bookcase. She shouted something unintelligible and threw one of the books at the offending shelves. Then the whole bookcase fell on her, nearly crushing her beneath it. Of course, from the trembles it sent through the ground, every other bookcase and book fell over and completely destroyed the library.

It took all of Django's strength and willpower not to burst out laughing. If he did, then his plan would be ruined.

Twilight's head popped up from the huge mess of books and papers on the floor and had a look on her face that clearly said that she had trouble believing that something like this could happen.

Rainbow's head popped out of the mess and she shook herself to clear the dizziness. She turned to see Twilight glaring at her.

Django took his chance and let a group of ethereal strings drop down and attach themselves to Twilight's mind and spirit.

She shouted at Rainbow for her clumsiness. She screamed. She raved at her friend.

Django now let a group of strings drop down on Rainbow.

Rainbow defended herself. She screamed right back at Twilight. She got in her face, muzzle-to-muzzle with her friend as she screamed just as loudly as her.

Fluttershy was cowering in the corner next to Discord, afraid that if she were to interfere then all of their anger would be turned on her.

Applejack and Rarity were trying to break up the fight. They both knew that it was an accident, and they were trying to make the two of them see reason.

And Pinkie Pie was sitting there with a confused look on her face, almost in tears from seeing her friends argue like this. Why her friends were fighting like this escaped her. They were supposed to be working together, not making each other mad.

Django let the strings fall on all of them.

Applejack started shouting that Rainbow was right, and that it wasn't her fault. If Twilight had been smarter, then this wouldn't have happened.

Rarity jumped to Twilight's side, saying that if Rainbow Dash wasn't so careless or foolish than this wouldn't be a problem.

Then Twilight turned to Rarity and started screaming at her, accusing her that she just agreed that she was stupid.

Applejack then yelled at Rarity and Twilight not to ignore her when she was talking to them.

Rainbow screamed at Applejack for trying to steal all of the attention. All of the attention that she should be getting.

The whole time Fluttershy was galloping back to her cottage with Discord. Ready to lock her doors and windows and never talk to her would-be friends again.

Pinkie was just crying. Crying that her friends had turned on each other. Crying because Fluttershy hadn't even tried to stop them. Crying because of everything.

They all were too busy to notice the tendrils of twisted, green energy reach into their minds and plant the seeds of chaos within them. Even Fluttershy was effected before she got away. Now nobody was there to stop him.

Then, everything stopped as a tremendous boom echoed throughout the town so strong that it shook the very foundation of the library. Even though they were just roots, they dug in deep and strong.

They stopped their screaming and ran to the window, though Twilight had to stand back so she could still see part of her library. What they saw made their eyes widen, and their jaws go slack.

Canterlot was burning. The castle was being destroyed by great rays of gold and blue magic. The two sisters were fighting again, and it was destroying the land around them.

Django smiled to himself. Forget the little ponies of Ponyville, this promised to be much more interesting.

***

Celestia raised a shield just as another bolt of her sister's blue magic came at her. Luckily for her, the morning sun was peeking over the horizon. If it wasn't there giving her extra strength, she wouldn't have lasted half as long as she had already.

The bolt of magic hit her shield, and after a few seconds of sustained assault, it shattered.

Celestia was pushed back farther into the corner she was nearing. She knew that this was Django's doing. It could be nothing else.

"You sent me away just so you could have my power to yourself!" Luna raved as she sent lightening arcing towards Celestia, causing her to dodge to the side.

"Luna, I did no such thing!" Celestia shouted in defense.

Luna had tears streaming down her cheeks, a look of pure agony was set on her features. "You could have freed me! You could have broken the Nightmare's hold on me!" she accused as she sent a wall of blue flame at her sister.

Celestia raised her shield again. But as the wall hit her, she regretted it. She could feel the heat. Feel the intense burning seeping through her shield. It was boiling her alive.

"You didn't even try!" Luna screamed at her.

Celestia put as much force as she could into her magic. She tried to send the flames away, tried to save herself from this horrible death. But Luna was too strong. Luna was always stronger than her. Even when she was a foal, she mastered magic far quicker than Celestia did. She was always her mother's favorite. Whenever Celestia wanted to talk to her, wanted to spend time with her mother, she was busy. But she always had time for Luna. She always had time for her brat of a sister!

With new strength driven by anger, she pushed the walls of her shield outwards, forcing the flames back.

Luna sent a spear of solidified magic through the flames to hit her sister, but her sister's shield was too strong, and it just barely broke through enough to make a hole. "You've always hated me! You were always jealous because all of the stallions liked me better! I was always prettier than you, and you hated me for it!"

"I only h-" Celestia stopped herself short. She was about to say that she hated her sister. But she loved her sister, nothing could change that.

Luna saw her hesitation, and struck. She sent a deadly spike of magic straight for her sister's heart. She put everything she had into this attack. Even if she had the most powerful shield in the world, it wouldn't matter. It would strike her sister, and it would kill her.

Celestia saw the attack coming. She tried to raise a shield. Even though she new it wouldn't matter, she tried anyway. But her magic failed her. Her push against the flames was too much for her. She closed her eyes in acceptance. She knew that she was going to die. She only had to wait another second. So she waited. And waited. And kept waiting for almost a minute. Finally, she opened her eyes.

Django was standing there with a look on his face that could rival that of an ecstatic Pinkie Pie. "Oh, you should see the look on your face! Oh, oh, wait!" He snapped his fingers and his head turned into that of Celestia's, showing her exactly what she looked like. "This is hilarious!" he laughed. Somehow, his voice coming out of Celestia's mouth made this situation seem like a horrifying nightmare more than a real life situation. He snapped his fingers again and his head returned to his normal, smiling self.

Luna trotted up to his side, sneering at Celestia the whole time. "You are nothing sister," she hissed at her. Then she looked up at Django with a questioning gaze. "Did you really say that you would rape me?" she asked him.

Django looked down to Luna. "Well, in all honesty, I was pretty mad."

She stared straight into his eyes. "It's not rape if you like it," she said teasingly.

He smiled wider and then planted a kiss right on her lips. It was hard, deep, and lusty. It almost made Celestia jealous. She thought she saw a little tongue at one point. She was jealous. Django broke the kiss and Luna whined a little in disappointment, but didn't complain further. He looked at Celestia and his smile turned into a dark sneer. "So, what should we do with you?" he asked the air around them.

Celestia stared at him as he twirled the magic that Luna had cast around his fingers as if it were string. Nothing was that powerful. Not the two princesses combined. Not Discord. Nothing. Yet he was treating it like that kind of power was a child's play toy to him. And it probably was.

"Why don't we just kill her?" Luna asked him.

He shook his head. "Nah, too easy. Besides, that would be merciful after what she did to you," he said as if they were discussing what to do with an extra bit on a Saturday afternoon. Then, the sneer turned back into the twisted smile after a few seconds. "I know!" he said happily.

Luna looked at him with a happy look on her face. She always liked to see him smile. She didn't know why, but she did. "What do you have in mind?" she asked him.

He opened his palm and let the magic swirl around lazily. After a while, it took on a greenish hue and no longer resembled a bolt a magic, but a sickly cloud. "She banished you to the Moon, so we should banish her to the Sun."

Luna gasped as he said that. Then she smiled wickedly. "Ooh, that is evil," she chuckled.

He looked at her with a genuine smile for a second. "Yes, it is," he said, then turned back to Celestia.

Celestia tried to summon her magic, tried to run, tried to do anything. But her body wouldn't respond. She was spent.

Django smiled at her failed attempts at escape. "One magicless, wingless, worthless pony princess comin' right up! Straight off the grill!" he screamed loudly at nothing in particular.

The cloud washed over her, and she screamed. She felt her magic get ripped out of her. Felt her horn get reduced to dust. Felt her wings get eviscerated. She felt all of this at once, and the pain caused her to black out. When she wakes up, she'll be trapped on the Sun, worthless to anybody and everybody.

Django watched as her body was reduced to particles and carried up into the Sun by his magic. Well, Luna's magic mixed with his.

Luna laughed. A happy laugh, filled with joy and relief. She looked up at Django and he met her eyes. "So, do you want to make good on your threat?" she asked him suggestively.

Django gave her a sad smile. "I wish I could, trust me I do. But those damn ponies are coming here to try to stop me. But after their dead... We'll, let's just say that neither of us will be able to walk straight afterwards."

They both laughed and waited for the arrival of the elements. They would be coming soon, and when they did, they'll wish that they had never been born.

Django made it about two minutes before grabbing a handful of Luna's ass.

She squeaked in surprise from this and looked up at him.

"To hell with this," he growled looking down at her while squeezing her ass harder. "We can wait in your room."

Luna smiled at him in triumph. She knew that he wouldn't last this long, but she had no idea that it would only take two minutes before he lost control. Her smile widened when she thought about everything that they could accomplish with their combined magics. She had a feeling that her rule over Equestria was going to be fun.