• Published 15th Nov 2013
  • 1,325 Views, 12 Comments

Princess PenPals - Nic Whooves



Princess Molestia with a student pony, Oh the fun and mistakes

  • ...
5
 12
 1,325

Life Before (Part 1)

Two weeks later

"I finished cleaning the main hallway, anything else Janes?" asked Anthony as he put a broom into a closet filled with cleaning equipment.

"No, We finished everything up early agian." said a small lime green mare as she rung out her mop, " You know, you didn't have to help me with this Anthony."I know. But you seemed to need help, plus I could talk to someone. Ben has been finishing up his summer job, and I was looking at ways to kill the time." As Anthony closed the door, he turned to Janes, "But I'll still help if you need me."

I'll remember that. And If you just want to talk, I'm here." Smiled Jance as she trotted to the doors, "See you tommorow Anthony."

Ben was flying over head as Anthony walked out of the school. He swooped down and picked up Anthony.

"Put me down Ben!" said Anthony as he froze in fear as he looked down.

"Okay." smiled Ben as he set the panicked pony down."Well,it's 4.

"still early."

" Want to get a drink?"

"Fine." said Anthony as he walked along sides Ben.

"You're buying." Said Ben as he nudged Anthony in the ribs.

"Buck you I am." said Anthony as he started to dash down to Sugarcube Corners.

As they ran into Sugarcube Corner, the smell of cake and icing swam into the streets. A yellow stallion with orange hair with small amounts of grey, was behind the counter as Ben and Anthony landed in front of the counter.

"I won." huffed Ben as he got off Anthony.

"As if, I won." joked Anthony as he pushed Ben off him

"Will you two grow up?" asked the pony as he got from behind the counter, "Besides, Ben won this time."

Ben bounced as he heard the news, "See? Even Mr. Cake knew it."
As Ben and Anthony sat down, a mare with a mane like icing came out holding a fresh batch of cupcakes, "Hi boys. So drinks only this time?"

Anthony gave a nod as he dug through his satchel bag, "Yeah."

Mr. Cake looked at the clock over, "Well, Pound and Pumpkin are going to be home soon." He trotted up to their living area as Mrs. Cake gave Ben and Anthony their drinks.

After they thanked Mrs. Cake, they started to enjoy their drinks.

"Anthony, can I tell you something?" asked Ben as he looked at his drink as it was 1/3 done.

"If it's a relationship thing, I'm out." said Anthony as he took a breath from his drink.

"No. It's about Sis. I peeked into her work agian." said Ben as he slide down in his seat.

"What is it this time? Next weeks lunch, Fire drills, field trips?" joked Anthony as he set his drink aside.

"Well, it was." but before Ben could finish, the door flew open. Ben and Anthony. paused in the conversation as they saw a pair of hooves flew around their heads.

"Sup LB." said Anthony as he grabbed a hoof.

"Hi Ant, and you too Little B." said the colt as he sat besides Anthony.

"Anthony, that nickname is obsered, and Hi Pound cake. Where's your sister?" asked Ben as he sat up in his seat.

"She's coming with Pinkie. Well, I got homework to do, later guys." said Pound cake as he flew up to where Mr. Cake was.

Once Pound cake was gone, Ben and Anthony continued the conversation from earlier.

"It was what Ben?" asked Anthony as he leaned in to Ben.

"I saw some paperwork from Celestia, asking when she was to do a penpal thing. That's all I knew." said Ben as he sat back in his chair and finished his drink.

"Pen Pals?" said Anthony as he started to sip his drink.

Lights lit the path way home as Ben and Anthony trotted to an appartment building.

"Oh no, oh no, oH NO!" moaned Ben as he flew up the stairs to Apartment 1B.

"Relax Ben, she won't be so mad." said Anthony as he opened the door.

"We better be quite or else she'll"

"Or she'll what?" said Sis. Ben shock as he saw Sis walk to them. "Were you two messing with some mares?" said Sis as she rubbed Anthony and Ben on there heads.

"No Sis." said Ben as he tried to pull away from her. She wrapped her wings around them.

"Please, me and Ben are labeled as the weird kids." said Anthony as he slide under her wings.

"Why?" asked Sis as she let go of them.

"We're brother and cousin to the principal, and Anthony is son of the masters of Discord Hopping." Said Ben as he got away from Sis and sat on a table.

"Discord Hopping?" questioned Sis as she sat by Ben.

"It's how Ben knows about travling into different worlds Discord made. A train that goes into different dimensions Discord made and has the speed of.....nevermind." Moaned Anthony as he walked to his room.

Anthony pounced on his bed as he closed the door behind him, he hated himself for saying that. "Dad and Mom would hate me for flaunting that around like i practiced it." moaned Anthony as he looked at a black notebook on one of his shelves. He knew what was in that notebook, and almost recited it to his cousins. He looked around his room and saw that Sis did some laundry while they were gone. He trotted over to his cloths and sorted them out. A bow-tie, scarf, a white suit, and socks? Anthony jumped as he saw those pink and purple socks in his cloths. "Sis, you mixed up cloths again." shouted Anthony as he tossed the socks out in the hallway. He returned his attention to his cloths and started to put them away. He put the bow-tie and scarf in a drawer next to a hanger which he hung his white suit.He rubbed his head against the suit. He was hoping to smell mint and hay in the suit, but the smell had faded into memory, replaced with the smell of citrus and faint bleach. Anthony sighed and laid on his bed. He wish he could sleep, but his head was full of too many things. But he then realized two good things: Tomorrow was Friday, and he might get a Pen Pal.