• Published 2nd Nov 2013
  • 1,269 Views, 21 Comments

Nightmare Night giving love some fright - fluttercord45



Its nearly nightmare night but there is one pony who is too scared to go out, who will help Fluttershy have fun on the night and what could be in store for her?

  • ...
5
 21
 1,269

chapter2

Fluttershy went to her cottage to feed all her animals, it only took a while and then a knock came from her door, when she opened it no one was there just a jack in the box. Fluttershy picked it up and went back into the house closing the front door behind her.

when inside she went and sat down at her table leaving the creatures to eat their food, when she got comfortable she turned the Handle of the Jack in the box around and around, whilst she Turned it there was music playing, after she finished turning it for a while it did nothing, no pop or anything came out of the box, "huh nothing I though..." Nightmare Moons head suddenly popped out and Fluttershy scream as loud as she could quickly bolting behind the couch.

While she was hiding behind the couch she heard a familiar laugh, she took a peak over to the jack in the box saw it transform to a Draconequus, it was discord, he spoke whilst hiding a few tears back, "you should seen the look on your face, it was priceless," laughing he wiped a tear from his eye.

Fluttershy came out behind the couch with an attempt at an annoyed face, "discord that was not funny you know I hate to being scared " Fluttershy huffed just past a whisper as discord stopped laughing.

Discord then snapped his fingers and appeared next to Fluttershy, "I know that Fluttershy and I'm sorry, I hope I didn't scare you too much,"

"it okay discord you didn't scare me too much still it was scary though, so what are you doing here?" Fluttershy asked.

Discord snapped his fingers again as a pink cloud appeared, he then mounted it to lie down, "oh I thought I would drop by to see how my dear friend is fairing plus I heard Said friend is scared of nightmare night, tomorrow I thought I should go with you, it would be fun to celebrate it with you," Fluttershy blushed as she hid behind her pink mane so that discord could not see her face.

"That's thoughtful of you discord, I am scared of it but I would like to celebrate nightmare night with you," Discord happy at this thought but wonder if she had been to one before.

"My dear Fluttershy I just have to ask, have you been out before on nightmare night," he waited for an answer Fluttershy.

Fluttershy stood there for a minute thinking how to answer, would he be mad at me or be surprised, she took a deep breath to relaxed and let it out, "well this will be my first nightmare night cause I don't like nightmare night its scary, please don't be mad at me," once again she hid behind her mane.

Discord snapped his finger, appearing next to Fluttershy and put his claw on her shoulder to see her, "my dear Fluttershy I would never be mad at you I was just surprised that you had never celebrated nightmare night before, I know your scared of the event, well this year you will have me, I will show you how fun nightmare night truly is, how does that sound?" Fluttershy gave him a smile.

"Okay that sound wonderful,um....thank you discord, your a true and thoughtful friend," Discord smiled back at her.

"What are friends for my dear, so what costume are you going to be wearing," he asked.

Fluttershy realized something in her head, oh that's right I have to go to the carousel boutique to see rarity, "I amost forgot, Rarity is going to help me pick a costume, um...do you want to come with me?"

Discord thought about it as he put his claw up to his chin rubbing slightly, "sure and I have to get a costume too, lets see if Rarity could wip one up for me whilst were there too," Fluttershy was ready and heading out for the door.

Fluttershy quickly went over to the animals who were watching in a group, "you be good now I am just going to Raritys I'll be back later, well okay, um..... lets go then"

Discord sighed, "Fluttershy, you have a spirit hear who can teleport, why walk when you can poof then in an instant?"

"well okay then I don't mind," discord smiled.

"excellent off to Raritys place then in a flash, 3, 2, 1," in a snap they disappeared