• Published 6th Nov 2013
  • 526 Views, 20 Comments

Derp's Time - Blue Jewel



Sequel to Time's Derp. Henry and Carrot Top have landed in a different time zone period (meaning they've gone back in time) due to the death ray incident. After finding this out Derpy and Time do what they can to bring them back.

  • ...
7
 20
 526

Where did he go?

Henry and Carrot Top munched on a carrot stick and muffins, “Say Derpy? Is this a carrot from my carrot garden?”

Derpy smiled, “Yes, I’ve taken care of it as best as I can.”

Time chimed in, “It’s true she canceled many date nights, because your garden.”

Derpy rolled her eye and chuckled, “Sorry Time, I just had to take care of it.”

Time smiled, nuzzled his mare-friend and gave her a quick peck on the lips, “it’s ok, I love you bubbles.”

Derpy blushed and hugged Time, “Aw I love you too teddy bear.”

Carrot Top looked at the two love-birds and sighed. Henry looked at Carrot Top and blushed. Carrot Top then frowned and cleared her throat.

“Sorry Carrot,” Derpy apologized and gathered herself together, “anyways, if you or Henry need anything just give me a call. Do you remember how to call from the flower?”

Carrot Top nodded, “If you haven’t changed anything, I do believe you hit the button in the middle of the flower.”

“Ok I’m sending a care package; inside it has a blanket, pillow, food, and water.” Derpy said.

After saying that she grabbed a box, set it on the table and pressed a blue button on the metal suitcase. Scanning item, a claw popped from the top of the suitcase and grabbed the box. Derpy typed into the keyboard [send to: flower1].

She pressed enter and stepped back, “Time come here and look away!”

Time, unsure what was going to happen galloped over to Derpy and covered his eyes. After a few whirring noises the box disappeared molecule by molecule then the machine blasted with a bright white light. Send complete.

“Aaaah!” Derpy and Time heard the scream and rushed to the machine.

Derpy gasped, “Carrot Top are you alright?” She opened the webcam and saw Carrot Top face-hoof. “What happened?”

Carrot Top looked up at Derpy and began, “Well the box came in and Henry got startled then screamed like a little filly.”

Henry spat and sat up, “I most certainly did not! I was…erhm…clearing my throat!” Henry cleared his throat trying to compare it to the scream he did earlier.

Derpy and Time looked at each other and chuckled, while Carrot Top giggled and blushed, “Whatever you say Henry!” Henry huffed and sat back down.

Derpy frowned and looked at the clock, “Carrot I’m going to work on the time ray thing, and my machine needs to be charged, if you need anything call me.” Derpy hung up, exhaled and looked at her colt-friend, “Time to get busy.”

Carrot Top looked at the monitor while it shut down and smiled, “Nice to know even after all I’ve done to her; she’s still there for me.”

Henry frowned, “Carrot Top?”

Carrot Top turned and looked at Henry, “Yes?”

“I understand she did take the lead in the movie you worked so hard for but why else did you want to kill her?” Henry paused for a moment, “I mean...I suppose a strong dislike like that would have to take more than…well…that.”

Carrot Top opened her mouth and hesitated for a second, “Well, I…you…see…um.” Carrot Top messed with the ends of her curly hair and exhaled, “Well…to be honest I was jealous.”

“Oh?” Henry lifted a hoof, and walked slowly to Carrot.

“Derpy is smart, pretty, caring, and a loving pony to be around.” Carrot Top looked down in regret, “While I’m stupid, ugly, and despicable.”

Henry felt something inside him break, “No you’re not.”

Carrot Top perked her ears up and looked at Henry with wide eyes, “Huh?”

Henry put his hoof on Carrot’s shoulder, “Carrot you are not dumb you’re smart, you’re not despicable you’re amazing, and you’re certainly not ugly!” He put his hoof down and walked towards the opening of the cave, “You’re beautiful.” Henry let a tear fall and walked out, “I’m going to get some fresh air.”

Carrot Top looked out of the cave, mouth agape and surprised at what Henry just said, “Henry?”

Henry was about to turn around then he shook his head and kept walking, “I’ll be back in 10 minutes.”

“And,” Derpy screwed the last bolt in the ray and held her hooves up, “done! That should do the trick.”

“Honey?” Time called from the other side of the room.

“Yes?” Derpy carefully looked at the ray to make sure everything was in place then set it down again.

Time trotted over towards Derpy, “You done with that thing yet?"

“Just finished.” Derpy flashed a toothy grin and wiped her forehead “Whew that took an hour, new record.”

Time gave her a mischievous grin, “Where were we?” Time crawled over Derpy, “Oh yes, your birthday presents.”

Time gave Derpy a long black box, “What is it?” Derpy asked.

Time smiled a cheeky smile and whispered, “Well you just have to open it to find out.”

Derpy opened the box and inside there was a golden necklace with 7 diamond circles in the middle outlined in marble, “Is that my cutie mark?” Derpy gasped at the beautiful treasure.

“Yes the jeweler said that these diamonds were found in the Everfree Forest.”

Derpy gasped, “But everything in the Everfree Forest is unnatural.”

“It’s also one of a kind,” Time took the necklace and put it on Derpy’s neck, “Just like you.” Time turned Derpy around and gave her a kiss. He got a blindfold and covered Derpy’s eyes with them, “Alright I’m going to show you something else, now no peeking.”

“Ooo! What is it?!” Derpy jumped up and down getting more excited by the minute.

Time grabbed a blindfold and covered Derpy’s eyes, and then he grabbed Derpy by the hoof and led her to the door, “No peeking.”

Derpy giggled, “Okay okay, don’t get so anxious.” Time took a deep breath, “Annnnnnd! O-”

Emergency! Carrot Top calling to Ditzy Doo!

“Aw come on!” Time gritted his teeth and pulled his hair.

Derpy took the blindfold off and rushed towards the machine and pressed the answer button, “Carrot?! What’s wrong?”

Carrot Top looked at her friend, with fear and stress in her eyes, “It’s Henry!”