• Published 6th Nov 2013
  • 526 Views, 20 Comments

Derp's Time - Blue Jewel



Sequel to Time's Derp. Henry and Carrot Top have landed in a different time zone period (meaning they've gone back in time) due to the death ray incident. After finding this out Derpy and Time do what they can to bring them back.

  • ...
7
 20
 526

Planning to get home

Henry and Carrot Top both gasped with excitement, “You’re taking us home?!” Carrot Top exclaimed and jumped up and down.

“If you promise to not break the law again or threaten to kill the Princess.” Time verified.

“We promise, but how are we going to get back?” Carrot Top answered.

Derpy sighed and looked down, “I don’t know, but it would help if you got information on the planet you are on.” Carrot Top had a confused look on her face and raised an eyebrow.

Henry finally spoke up, “Erhm…what do you mean, information?”

Time butted in, “Well Henry! It means to go out and look for things that will give you an idea of what kind of planet you’re in!”

Derpy gave Time an angry look, “Time…why are you being mean to Henry?”

“Well, he did try to kill me and most importantly, you!”

“Aw Time don’t be so insensitive! Forgive and Forget!”

Time huffed and crossed his forearms together and muttered under his breath, “He’s not worthy of any of those things…”

Henry just sat down and waited for their conversation to be over, “To answer your question Ditzy, the only thing we know is that there was this monster thing was chasing us and they’re some really weird looking ponies living in this world.”

“Henry, can you tell us more about this monster and the ponies?”

“Certainly, landing into this world we landed in a dark and creepy forest, walking inside we ran into a snake headed monster, sort of like a cockatrice, but much taller, pony-like, and not a chicken.”

Carrot Top interrupted Henry, “It turns any living thing into stone!”

“Thank you for that, Carrot.” Henry said rather annoyed at her for interrupting him. “Like I was saying, the inhabitants are ponies, however they are dressed in robes and wearing green leaf-like things in their heads.”

Derpy scratched the top of her head, “Ah ha! The monster you are talking about is Maredusa, you’re right; she turns any living thing into stone, only if you look into her eyes. It seems that the ‘death-ray’ you made wasn’t a death-ray, it was a time ray and you were sent to Ancient Romare-a.”

“I knew it, why was there a dial in the ray anyways?” Carrot Top looked at Henry who was being awfully quiet so far.

“Oh…um…you see that dial was made to increase the level of pain on somepony, when they were hit, but um…you know.” Henry flushed in embarrassment and carefully inched away.

There was a long and very awkward silence until Derpy finally spoke up, “Are ya’ll hungry?”