• Published 19th Oct 2013
  • 411 Views, 9 Comments

Cookies - AleneShazam



The cookies are free. Click more. Click more. Click more.

  • ...
1
 9
 411

Grandmatriarchs

The Cookie was pleased.

The little pony village had little to give in terms of efficient resources, but the life force of the ponies were empowering. She relished in the sensation of ponies being eaten inside out by countless carnivorous cookies, their life energies fleeing their bodies and creating more fleshy cookies that The Cookie could use to summon the ancients.

The going was good. The ponies were eaten one by one. Cookies poured out from above, filling the streets. Ponies ran from the growing mass of cookies. The six little ponies with their elements appeared.

Oh, the elements. What a hoot. For puny mortal ponies, they did put up quite a fight. Their little rainbow was almost enough to destroy a cookie, too. But the harmonious energy was inducted into the cookie pile, and the ponies were forced to fled, but not before the cookies claimed their little necklaces. They contained lots of high efficiency fuel.

“Run, little ponies!” The Cookie giggled, sending a tendril to capture another pony as a golden cookie appeared. “Run for your petty little lives!”

The cookies had nearly consumed matter all the way to the core of the planet. The cookies would absorb dirt, stone, and mineral alike, dissolving anything in their paths. The temperature was getting toasty. It would take some time to hollow out the planet. Meanwhile, the aboveground expansion was doing well.

This so called ‘Ponyville’ was completely gone, replaced by an endless sea of cookies. The tide of brown was now surging towards the princess city. Canterlot, The Cookie thought, recalling the memories of Cookie Jam. “Celestia…” The Cookie whispered. Focusing her cookie energies, she split her shoulder muscles, making large bat-like wings, peppered with chocolate, spout from her back. A crooked, chocolate-chip coated horn grew from her forehead.

“Family reunion…” The cookie alicorn grinned savagely.

The distant mountain of Canterlot crumbled, converting into cookies. There was a flash of gold and blue, as the falling mountain was righted, probably by the two pretty little pony princesses. She despised those two. As much as she hated to admit it, they were notified far too early, so that they were currently at about equal power as The Cookie herself.

There was a massive explosion, and the cookies swelled to contain the blast. “Ah, Celestia. Luna. Nice to see you again.” The Cookie said, smiling sweetly at the two alicorns streaking towards her. They responded by two beams of pure energy, burning holes through the cookie mound. “Oh, you did not just do that.” She narrowed her eyes.

“Cookie Fiend! Stop this madness!” Celestia shouted in her own brand of the royal Canterlot voice. “You need to stop!”

Luna was much less word, simply blasting the cookies again. “BE PREPARED TO MEET THY MAKER!” She yelled, pushing back the cookies. Blue lasers flew and seared through cookie pile after cookie pile - but not fast enough, as more cookies poured from above The Cookie.

“Cute.” The Cookie smirked, before a surge of cookies engulfed the blue alicorn and dragged her down. “But no.”

“LUNA!” Celestia screamed, golden light flooding from her horn. “YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT!” She began launching blast after blast of gold fire into the cookies, barely making a dent but too enraged to notice.

Suddenly, a pink bubble appeared around her, pulling back the solar princess. “Celestia!” Discord materialised beside her. “CALM!” He fought to hold back the incensed alicorn, before snapping his fingers and teleporting away, bubble and all.

The Cookie watches on, slightly disappointed. If she could have nabbed Celestia and Discord as well, her powers would be unrivalled, even by the First Mother. But she smiled thinly when she saw the blue alicorn gagging in cookies. “Hush now quiet now it’s time to lay your sleepy head…”

The Cookie began to dissolve Luna, singing softly all the way. “Hush now quiet now it’s time to go to bed…” Luna screamed painfully as her limbs melted away, converted to cookies. The Cookie quickly grabbed the fleshy cookies, and forced-fed Luna one of them.

Luna began shuddering and convulsing. There was an awful crack, and the blue alicorn literally flipped inside out, her organs hanging free. Cookies surged up, bolstering her new body. As the baked goods merged into the flesh of the alicorn, the red meat bubbled and fizzed, turning into a slimy goop. Within moments, the familiar princess of the night was gone. In her place, a disgusting pile of flesh in the vague shape of an alicorn.

“We are one. We are many.” The creature intoned in her unique, multilayered voice. It turned a bloody red orb of an eye to stare at The Cookie. “We are the Grandmatriarchs. And We hunger.”

The Cookie smiled inwardly, but bowed respectfully. “Welcome back to the Feeding Grounds, Ancient Ones. I trust you find this bounty pleasant?” She gestured at the massive pastures of cookies, still expanding and consuming matter.

“Cookie.” The Grandmatriarch said, its mockery of a mouth twisting into a jagged smile. “We have longed for your company. We thank you for waking Us.” It reached down with a bloody hoof, touching the cookies. Instantly, they began to turn red and fleshy, the phenomenon spreading throughout the cookies. “Together, We will engulf the world with a red tide.”

The Cookie laughed, watching as the sea of cookies slowly turned red. With the revival of her trusted allies, supremacy was assured. Using but a fraction of her newly gained power, she smothered Canterlot under a blanket of cookies. Surely Celestia and Discord would come to her, and then she could use them to release more Grandmatriarchs. “Come out, come out, wherever you are!” She cackled madly.

The Grandmatriarch looked excited as well, finally able to return the ‘favour’ Celestia had given it so many years ago, when she and her silly sister banished the Ancients before they grew strong enough. But this time, they were ready. They could take down the two demigoddesses, as well as the little jester of a spirit. “Come out indeed, little pony!”

The cookies were fought against. Of course they were. Celestia and Discord, using what power they had remaining, were fight back against the now bloody red masses. But in the end, it was too late, as the two powerful beings were overwhelmed by the numberless waves of flesh cookies. They were brought before The Cookie and the Grandmatriarch, held in place by cookies of steel.

“Eat up.” The Cookie sneered, forcing the special flesh cookies she prepared earlier into the throats of both Celestia and Discord. Like Luna, they screamed in agony, the cookies absorbing their essence.

And then they were gone. Three thousand years of memories, extinguished in a single moment. They flipped inside out, using the cookies to form their new bodies. The Ex-Celestia Grandmatriarch, which looked like the Ex-Luna Grandmatriarch, opened its bloodshot eyes. “We fuse. We merge. We grow.” It said. “Today is the beginning of the age of red.”

The one that Discord turned into, however, retained Discord’s vaguely serpentine form. “Squirm, crawl, slither, writhe. Today - We rise.” It said, in a guttural, more masculine voice. “We have returned, mortals.”

The Grandmatriarchs laughed, as the land was stained red by cookies.