• Published 19th Oct 2013
  • 614 Views, 9 Comments

I hate Mondays - Malaggar00



A teenagers life gets turned around when he arrives in Equestria bleeding to death.

  • ...
10
 9
 614

Duel For Control

As they flew towards the hospital, Rainbow noticed something odd about the “human”. He was flying on the same course with his head down. Then something hit her on the shoulder. It was blood. Warm, sticky blood was trailing behind him. Then Rainbow connected the dots. His head was down, flying straight, and blood flying behind him. She caught up to him and her fears were true. He was unconscious from blood loss.
“Hey! Wake up!” Yelled Rainbow
“Wake up!” She repeated. He remained unconscious. She grabbed his head and yelled in his ear. He remained unconscious. She cursed looking ahead to see the hospital in front of them. “Okay just got to direct an unconscious Pegasus... Human... Thing. Into the hospital before he bleeds to death. No pressure.”

Which would have been fine, if he didn’t start to increase his angle of descent.
“Celestia damnit!” She swore. She increased her speed and tried to get under him to stop his descent. But it was already to late. He plummeted speeding directly at the hospital. Rainbow had no other choice. She calculated the distance and the chance of her plan working. It wasn’t very high.

She sped up and broke the sound barrier. The resulting blast shattered windows and almost deafened every one in the near vicinity. At this Sasha woke up. He looked up to see the foyer heading towards him quickly. He spread his wings which did almost nothing.

'Alright then didn’t want to do this but, Okay’ he altered his angle and flight pattern slightly and hit the ground at a run. He bent his knees and pushed off just enough to send him into a roll.

He rolled over and over before finally coming to a halt. In the middle of the lobby where he lay face down, blood forming a puddle around him. The nurses and doctors didn’t hesitate. They sprinted to the prone human. They lifted him up and put him on a stretcher and wheeled towards an operating room.

Rainbow had to swerve sharply to avoid hitting any pony. Flying through and open window. Almost crashing into the flower garden on the front lawn of the hospital. But she remembered what she Learnt at flight school. And rolled over once before getting to her feet in a single movement. She wheeled around and sprinted towards the hospital. As she reached the doors she practically kicked the door in, and sprinted towards the reception desk.
“What happened to the Pegasus that crashed here?” She inquired.
“Most likely they have taken him to an operating room, for him to be sewn up.”
“How severe are his wounds?”
“If you didn’t bring him here he would’ve most likely died.”

-meanwhile in the O.R.-

where am I? Who’s there? Sasha was standing in an empty white expanse.
wake up, you Piece of shit.’ Sasha whirled around to see someone looking exactly like him sitting on a box.
who are you?
i’m you, more accurately your better half.'The other Sasha stood up and the box disappeared.
you didn’t exist before I fell.’
’you thought you arrived mentally unscathed.’
well now I can see that i’m wrong. So what do you want?’ The other Sasha walked up to the original and looked at each other eye to eye.
personally I want to destroy this world and remake it in my image.’ Sasha rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh.
’tell me something.’
shoot.’
’how are you a spawn of my mind?’ Said Sasha his right hand splayed across his right temple and forehead.
simple, I am the side of you that wants everything dead. And is willing to spill blood myself if necessary.’
’you sound less like me by the minute.’
look at it this way chuckle fuck. We have to share this mind and body. And so far you did nothing but make a massive fuck up. Almost killing us both. So i’m taking over here.’ Explained the counter part turning away.
like hell you will!’ He stopped and turned around with a grin on his face.
oh really? You can’t even move the body and you don’t want me in control. Think of it this way. I can control the void energy better than you. I have no remorse and i’ll kill anyone in my way.’ He said getting right in Sasha’s face.
well there's only one way to decide this.’
that would be?’
’to settle it like gentlemen.’
pfftt with words?’ Said the counter part turning around and walking away.
nope, dueling swords.’ Said Sasha. The counter part turned around and smiled the evilest mother fucking smile ever.
’now you’re speaking my language.’
Sasha pulled out two rapiers and tossed one to the counter part.
They raised the rapiers to their faces and bowed.
best of 5.’
sounds reasonable.’ Replied the counter part.
The counter part charged thrusting his rapier forward. Sasha deflected the blow and thrusted, catching the counterpart on the side.
’to make this more fun, lets have any damage afflicted to us is also felt to our body. And no wings.’
agreed.’
’round one me.’
round two.’
start!’ Again the counter part charged and again Sasha dodged. But the double’s sword passed through his thigh.
round two double
’please just call me Alex to not make things confusing.’
’agreed. Ahem. Round two Alex.’
round three. Begin!’
They charged at each other blades flashing towards the other’s throats. Sasha deflected Alex’s blade before it struck home, and countered. Spinning down and around, kicking Alex’s feet from below him, meeting him with his sword thrusting it through the right bicep.
round three me.’
round four begin!’ With that Sasha charged, swinging his sword at high speed. It was all Alex could do was block. Then he saw an opening and took it. The blade stabbed Sasha in the left leg.
round four me.’ Said Alex twirling his sword as Sasha fell to his knees. Alex leveled the sword at Sasha’s throat.
round five begin.’ He said pulling his blade back. But Sasha wasn’t there. ’round five, tiebreaker, me.’ Said Sasha sheathing his sword behind Alex.
’wha-.’ He clutched his chest as blood sprayed out.
how? Did you?
you let your overconfidence get the better of you, allowing me to get out of the way while scoring one final attack.’ He explained.
fine you win.’ Said Alex head hung low, a defeated look on his face.
finish me.
’no.’
’what? but you won.’
’you are of some use to me.’
what use could I be to you?’
you fought well and almost beat me. And i need your knowledge on the control of the energy.’
what’s to tell?
everything.’
’why? I tried to kill you earlier.’
I’m cutting you a deal: ether die now or teach me how to control these abilities and you just hibernate until I need you.’
’why would you need me?’
i need you willingness to fight, to win no matter the cost.’
’so that’s it.’
’now choose. To live or to die.’ At this Alex looked up. And grinned.
’isn’t it obvious?’
i thought so.’ Sasha offered a hand and Alex took it. They shook.
’time to wake up. And goodnight.’ Said Alex sitting down. He disappeared. ’well.’ Sasha thought to himself. ’time to wake up and smell the coffee.’

-In reality-

Sasha jolted awake, looking around at the startled doctors and nurses around him.
“Good news every pony. You kept me alive and thanks to you I will be able to repay you.”
“Umm.”
“What?”
“You were on the verge of death when you arrived.”
“Indeed and now as I see it I need plasma in me so I can recover the blood I lost. And a needle and thread so I can stitch myself up.”
“Can’t we do that?”
“You don’t understand the human biology.”
“We’re just sewing up some poultry wounds.”
“... Fair point.”
A moment of silence passed then Sasha doubled over clutching his chest.
“What’s going on?”
“I’m still biologically unstable. The energy is forcing my body to evolve in such a way that should allow me to live with the energy.”
“What's happening to you though?”
“My body is mutating in order to survive.”
“How?”
“It appears to trying to create another heart.”
His head shot up and yelled in pain.
“How would another heart help you?”
“The other heart would-” he cried in pain, sentence abruptly cut short. He started thrashing in agony, glowing a bright gold which was steadily growing brighter.
“Get out of here!” Yelled one of the doctors. Panic obvious in his voice. As the assorted doctors and nurses ran from the room, Rainbow ran towards it. She made it half way down the Corridor, when a doctor stopped her.
“What are you doing!?” Yelled the doctor.
“What’s going on!?”
“We have no idea! He woke up then was alright then out of no where he starts glowing and convulsing!”
At this point a message flashed across her mind
they don’t know what’s going on. But I have a faint idea of what's happening. Get to my room. I’ll give you further instructions from there.’ She paused a confused expression on her face.
“Let me past.” She said panic in her voice.
“Well it’s your funeral.” Said the doctor running down the corridor.
She ran towards his room. It wasn’t to hard to find. The doorway was filled with a blinding light. As she sped through the doorway, she saw Sasha’s form covered in a blinding aura of golden light.
“Alright what now?”
’i need you to grab my arm.’
“Why?”
my body is not of this dimension. And this world knows it and is trying to eliminate the intruder. In order to fool it, I need to be in contact with something that was born here in order to anchor me.’
“Ok so I just grab anywher-”
’yes now hurry. This hurts like a bi-’
“Yes yes alright.” She said grabbing the arm with both hands. Almost instantly the glow subsided and he fell still.
’ah that's better.’ He sighed mentally before the link terminated.
“Sasha?” Said Rainbow, confused.
“Is it over?” Said a nurse leaning around the doorway her fingers in her ears. A slightly terrified look on her face.
“Yea it's fine nurse red heart.” Said a doctor walking in. Looking abnormally calm.
“Obviously he is something dangerous and new.” Said the doctor.
“We must report him to Celestia and dissect him as soon as possible.” Said another doctor as he walked in.
“Like hell you’ll dissect him!” Yelled the doctor, nurse and Rainbow at once. The accused doctor raised his hands in a defensive gesture.
“Hey hey hey I was kidding. But not about the reporting to Celestia.”
“Oh that’s okay.”
“Indeed it is. And it will be good for me to meet her for the first time.” Responded Sasha, he was sitting up. Practically everyone jumped. Sasha looked around in polite confusion. “What?”
“What was that light about?”
“This dimension believed that I was an intruder and was trying to remove the threat. Had to use some energy to try to camoflage my self. But it didn’t work and so I needed an anchor to synchronize with. Hence the minor glow from her.” He said, gesturing at Rainbow. As she looked down she saw her hands were faintly glowing. About a second later the glow disappeared.
“What was that?”
“Low level void energy. It should only exist for a short time. Before leaving a permanent mark on the person you recently touched.” He turned around noticing a faint golden light coming his back.
“Ah talk of the devil. Now I guess this will hurt like a bi-”
He doubled over, grabbing his back. After a while the pain subsided.
“Yea I was right.” He said a pained expression on his face.
He turned around and removed his shirt. They looked to see, an inverted Ω symbol with a line through it, on his back.
“Can someone describe it to me? Or get me a mirror?”
“It looks like an inverted Ω with a line through it.”
“So not that bad?”
“It actually looks pretty cool.” Responded Rainbow nodding.
“But here’s a good question.”
“Yea.”
“You had wings when we arrived, now you’re like a normal earth pony.”
“Those wings were temporary. Getting the feel of them. Seeing if I would need a pair later.”
“Oh.” Said Rainbow. Then she looked at him with disbelief.
“’getting the feel of them?’ Why are you treating wings like something you would where at a shop?”
“To be fair they were never designed to be long term. And would have painfully separated from my back, taking my spine and skull with it.”
“Oh... Lets leave it at that.”
“Agreed.”

Author's Note:

Readers it's been a pleasure entertaining you. I'm sorry it took so long. I've been had a bad few weeks. So expect a chapter every few weeks. But to those that think that this isn't very exciting. Just wait till next chapter. Cause that's when excrement hits the jet turbine.