• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 689 Views, 0 Comments

Here We Go Again! - Bazing



Two human males wake up in Equestria and find themselves having some interesting time travel adventures.

  • ...
6
 0
 689

Chapter 1 - Walk With Me

tell me lady, shining sun
to feel the warmth that's come undone
do you sleep in sympathy
and if its true
walk with me

all of the while you were here
all of the while you were near

in the twilight the idols speak
and in the twilight you'll always seek
a sentimental forgotten friend
who will always love you until the end

all of the while you were here
all of the while you were near

and now you search for the ideals
you'll find a vice that always heals
the open wounds, the bleeding hearts
yet still they'll say
you're torn apart

all of the while you were here
all of the while you were near

come on lady walk with me
come on lady talk with me
can't you see I'm all alone
this loneliness i can't condone
come on lady hold my hand
take me to your shadowland
sleep awhile in sympathy
come on lady walk with me

The Tea Party - Walk With Me
-------------------------------------------------

I awoke on a hard ground, it felt like grass. I could feel a soft breeze against the parts of me that weren’t covered. I opened my eyes slowly, becoming aware of pain throughout my body. I noticed a big furry brown body just above my head. It was a fucking bear, a very animated bear. I lay motionless for a few seconds, I see it looking into my eyes, it moves its paw to my head, and I scream for my life. “FFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!” I jolt up and fucking leg it for my life. I spot a small house a few metres away, so I run towards it hoping to yell at the owner, begging for entrance and a phone or the police. I look back to see that the bear hasn’t moved from its spot, just sitting there, watching me run for the house. I reach the door and go to open it, but before I do its opens. I don’t see anyone there, but I can hear a tapping noise on the ground.

I look down and see a small – what looks to be – rabbit. “What the fuck?” It runs back inside leaving me standing at the open door. I hear a soft voice talking inside. Thank god! Someone lives here! I wait patiently, not forgetting about the bear, sparing a few glances back to it. And then, a Fucking horse walks to the door, takes one look at me, and freezes on the spot. “Umm...” I lean past the horse thing, “Is anyone here? There’s a bear outside your house.” I look at the bear again and noticed that it’s right behind me. “SHIT!” I jump behind the horse thing and slam the door shut on the bear.

“Umm...excuse me? But that’s my friend.” I turn around and try to look for the source of the voice. Nothing.

“Hello? Where are you? I kind of need a hospital, my body fucking hurts.” I talk to whoever is talking to me.

“Oh my goodness! Let me help you!” I hear the voice to my left.

I jump when I realize that the little horse was talking to me. “Did...did you just talk?”

It shy’s away and replies. “Yes, I can talk. I’m surprised you can, I’ve never seen anything like you!” I turn to face me fully, “And if you need a hospital, I can take you to one.”

I stand there, transfixed. “Where are we? I’ve never heard of a talking horse before.”

I walked over to the couch and pat a bunny sitting on it. “Oh no, I’m not a horse, I’m a pony. A Pegasus to be exact.”

My left eye twitches. “A fucking Pegasus?”

She assumed it’s a she, nods and shows her wings. “Yes, I’m a Pegasus.”

I fall to the floor laughing, no such thing as a Pegasus, just in mythology. “You must be joking, I’m either really fucking high right now, or I hit my head really hard and I’m hallucinating. Or it could be a prank.”

She shakes her head. “No none of those. What’s high?”

I cease my laughter for a few seconds, and burst out again. “Oh god I’m definitely high, okay then little Pegasus, take me to this hospital of yours, but first, do you have anything that can help me walk? My legs fuckin’ hurt, and the adrenaline of seeing a bear up close has run out.”

She walks up the stairs, and comes down with some sort of stick. “That’s just my friend Barry, I give him fish from the river, and he promises not to hurt any of my other animal friends.”

I grab the stick in my right hand, “Fish aye? I though ponies were vegetarians? And what other animal friends?”

At that moment, a few birds flew down and landed on her back, some squirrels ran up to her and leaned on her front legs, and a fucking racoon ran in front of her. “I take care of animals in my spare time, some of them are sick and injured, or they just come here for a place to live.”

I open the door with my left hand and walk out, “Oookayyy.”

I struggle to step but it gets easier. I hear her close the door and walk up next to me. “So, what’s your name?” I ask.

She looks up at me and replies, “My name’s Fluttershy, what’s your name?”

I look down and reply, “You can call me Baz.”

She replies with, “What’s your real name?”

I return my gaze forward and say, “That’s for me to know, and you to find out”

She looks a little sad but continues the walk none the less. After a few minutes we appear at the edge of a small town. “Civilization!” I shout out, she jumps a little and faces me.

“You shouldn’t shout, not unless you want everypony looking at you.” She said.

I look around and notice multiple ponies looking at me in shock and horror. “Is everyone here a pony? Wait...Everypony? I’m going to take that as a yes.”

We continue our trek through the town; I notice a few buildings of interest. There’s a giant gingerbread house, like what the fuck? A fucking carousel, a giant tree, and just outside the town, possibly the biggest farm thing I’ve ever seen.

“So, where’s the hospital?” I ask, and guess what? At that moment the hospital came into view, “Never mind then.”

Fluttershy giggles and motions me inside. I notice a white pony with pink hair, wearing a nurse hat, a fucking nurse hat. She also had the symbol of the Red Cross on her butt. “Umm...What?”

Fluttershy walked up to the counter, she said to the pony, “This creature is hurt, he needs some help.”

“Umm... We don’t deal with animals here.” She replied to her. I pretty much walked up to the counter and yelled in her face.

“I’M NOT A FUCKING ANIMAL YOU STUPID CUNT!” Said pony and Fluttershy looked at me in shock. “What?”

Fluttershy looked to the pony and said “Please Nurse Redheart, help him.”

She looked me over and asked, “What’s the problem?”

“My whole body hurts.” I replied. Redheart walked off for a while. She came back with a small bottle that had some strange writing on it. I took the container in my right hand. “What’s this?”

She chuckles, “Can’t you read?”

I put the small bottle in my right pocket and reply, “Not this language, what does it say?”

She sighs, “It’s just some pain killers, but while you’re here. There’s nothing recorded in any medical documents about anything that looks like you, do you think we could study your anatomy?”

I shake my head furiously, which fucking hurt. “Ouch. No! No studying of any parts of my body! I don’t even know where the fuck I am!”

Fluttershy walks up behind me, “You’re in Equestria, Ponyville to be exact.”

“Can you at least tell me what species you are?” Redheart asks.

“I am a Human, from the planet Earth. Now, can we please get this stupid thing over with?”

She sighs, “Fine, step this way, we will take magic rays of your body.”

I look to the pony next to me and raise an eyebrow, what the fuck are Magic Rays? Are they like X-Rays?

As we walked to the room where my so called Magic Rays will be taken, I saw a Pink Pony walk into one of the rooms next to where I was headed. I entered the room behind Nurse Redheart and stood there, “What now?”

She gestures towards the table thing, “Take off your cloths and we can get started.”

Before I could form a coherent thought, I could hear yelling in the room next to me, the same room where the pink pony walked into. I do believe it sounded something like “What the fuck?!”

“Yippee! You’re awake!” Another voice yelled.

“What the fuck happened?! I must’ve taken some crazy shit.” The somewhat familiar voice responded.

“I don’t know what you mean by that, but now we can have a Hoary-You-Are-Awake-And-Not-Dead-Yet- party.” What I assumed pink pony said back.

That was pretty fucked, so I promptly walked up to the wall, started smashing against it and yelled out, “SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ANNOYING FUCKS!” The next thing I know is that I have a pink pony standing next to me smiling ridiculously big.

“Hey look at that! There are two of you!” She yells at me. “By the way my name’s Pinkie Pie! What’s yours?”

I tilt my head, “Two? What do you mean two?”

She points to the other room and replies, “There’s another one of you in that room.”

My body started to disperse, as if dust blowing into the wind. I didn’t notice, but the ponies sure did. They were staring at me weird. “What the hell you looking at?”

She points to me and replies, “You are disappearing.”

I throw my hands up in defeat and yell out, “What th-“

But I was gone.

Author's Note:

This story will be viewed in two perspectives throughout the whole thing. An editor would be nice if anyone is willing
comment any mistakes bellow, like and favourite!