• Published 15th Oct 2013
  • 2,128 Views, 26 Comments

Tears - CutieMarkCrusaders



Luna missed Sombra while she was on the moon. Missed him more than anything.

  • ...
2
 26
 2,128

"It" Has Returned

Princess Celestia was sitting in her throne room with her assistant, Raven, and two of her pegasus guards. Raven was levitating a stack of forms before Princess Celestia as she filled them out with a red quill. Suddenly, the doors to the throne room burst open and another pegasus guard was behind them.

"News from Northern Equestria!" he yelled as he galloped towards the princess. "Uh, your highness." The guard stopped in front of the throne and bowed. Princess Celestia signaled for Raven to move the stack of papers away.

"Yes?" she asked as her assistant jumped off the steps and left the room.

"I am simply to tell you that," the pegasus guard paused as he looked nervously around the room. "It has returned." Princess Celestia gasped and turned to look at one of the other guards.

"Find Princess Cadance and Shining Armor," she commanded.

"Yes your majesty," the guard replied before galloping out of the room with the other two.

Princess Celestia, now completely alone in the throne room, levitated a blank scroll and her quill and began writing a letter to Twilight Sparkle.