• Published 15th Oct 2013
  • 2,128 Views, 26 Comments

Tears - CutieMarkCrusaders



Luna missed Sombra while she was on the moon. Missed him more than anything.

  • ...
2
 26
 2,128

Tears

Luna was taken back to the castle. Guards were posted at every corner and all around the castle exterior to make extra sure she didn't escape again. She stood at the window and looked out over Equestria. She knew that somewhere out there, there was the stallion of her dreams. A stallion she hoped she would get to see again. Soon, Princess Celestia joined her at the window.

"I'm sorry it had to go that way, Luna," she said.

"What does it matter to you? It's not like you're the one who separated us in the first place," Luna said gently. Celestia rolled her eyes.

A few minutes later, there was a loud burst heard all through out Equestria, then several streams of color spread across the land. The sight of this made the two sisters smile.

...

Hours later, Luna was walking through the hall past the throne room. She stopped walking however when she heard one of the guards speak to her sister.

"Princess Celestia, I have received news from Princess Cadance," he said.

"What is it, Feather Beam?" Celestia asked the guard.

"Sombra... is dead."

Princess Luna gasped and a flood of tears flowed from her eyes as she galloped towards her bedroom. She threw herself onto her bed where she continued to cry. She didn't come out of her bedroom for a very long time, and the dark grasp of depression had finally caught hold of Princess Luna.

"I'm so sorry, Sombra," she whispered. "I love you, and I will never love anyone else. I will keep my promise."