• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 1,153 Views, 5 Comments

Final Fantasy XV: Tale of the Element - K Prime



Humans and Equestrian alike go in all out war for the sake of the final Element to further power up their Harmony. Will the Mane 6 be able to stop this global war before Chaos reforms itself?

  • ...
6
 5
 1,153

Chapter 1

It was nearly the day for Twilight. The now 'Queen of Equestria' Celestia and Luna came to their decision of revering her to be their Princess alongside Cadence as well as Shining Armor to be Prince. This had been in thought by the the former Princesses for a while and here it was about to take effect. Twilight was nervous, having to be shown in a casual dress in front of millions of Equestrians with her crown. She's already being known for being one of the six Protectors of the last Element known in their history now. She was the most powerful unicorn in existence at that. She remembered that she wasn't exactly an Alicorn yet which was one thing her and Shining felt that they needed to be royalty at anything which made them both feel like an outcast in their heart, but then again it also told them to not let it get to them since it may be a day till they finally become Alicorns.

Of course her friends were going to be there as well, but what made her nervous the most her memory of humans, the very race that Equestria nearly had war with which made her shiver. She remembered the time her home was attacked in front of her, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Shining. Since Shining was still in training he couldn't fight with the guards who fought to defend the castle, but most importantly Celestia due to her being the former Protector to the Element at the time, there was once six Elements to this world that Celestia would of been more than happy to give to the humans if possible, but something happened to cause them to shatter and now one was left and if this were to be taken from Equestria, then the lives of millions would be in stake...humans couldn't get their hands on it since Celestia believes they wouldn't know what to do with it, or it may not be it's rightful place and it my react differently due to the all the chaos that they describe happens. Celestia was already organizing guards to watch every area possible that humans could probably try to take their last line of defense since she still couldn't trust them through the years. Twilight happened to be very skilled in elemental magic and happened to complete sword lessons with her brother and wielded different kinds.

She was now walking through the halls of the castle with Spike being very protective and not sure whether inviting humans was a good idea to him. Twilight didn't like it either since she remembered the incident that happened 12 years ago when they first found a human. She was visiting Celestia for her usual training in basic magic and it was just during breakfast with everyone and the royal guards notified Celestia and Luna. Apparently Twilight was only curious about it till Spike tagged along with her. That's when they both spotted the mysterious beings known as humans. There was only one of them that she was able to spot. Unfortunately though she was caught by her brother and had to watch over her and Spike from sneaking again.

" Hey I was always wondering." Spike decided to change the subject since Twilight could care less about humans right now.

" What is it?" Twilight asked, she was hoping it didn't involve humans or else he'd earn the old fashion book against the head.

" If your the princess now...wouldn't that make me a prince now? You know since I'm also your brother?"

" Sorry Spike, but Shining Armor would only become prince since we're blood related. Sure, I'll admit we could be related since we both share the same color and all, but your a different species and I think it'll be wrong even for Celestia to revere you despite your hard work. Don't worry though," Twilight smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder for encouragement. " Your a prince to me at least." Spike blushed slightly along with a nervous chuckle. However not being a prince officially would be better to him. He can't be thinking like this though or else Greed would take over him again. Still though, Spike could easily take out one hundred royal guards if he wanted too, but not Shining Armor. It wasn't because he was stronger than the dragon, it was because Twilight would kill him if he did something like that. After a while of talking they were now in Celestia's Throne Room who was accompanied by Luna, Shining Armor who was going to be looking out for any sign of attacks, and lastly Cadence his wife. The duo walked towards them for greeting. The ceremony was about to start, but one thing crossed Twilight's mind when she noticed some of the people she knew who was in the castle. There was no sign of her friends anywhere.

" No need to worry Twilight, your friends shall be here shortly." Luna assured.

" As well as the Element of Harmony?" Spike asked. When this was said, Shining Armor walked over to them to explain the concealed Element's defense.

" Look, I know it's a big concern, but in case you never noticed we have a very heavy defense in every aspect of this castle. Not to mention as long as we have the Element of Harmony in our region, we can all use magic against them when needed. Also, we have your combat abilities along with your friends so winning is pretty much in the bag for us." Shining Armor explained to them.

" Do I really have to fight?" Twilight groaned out, she hated having to use her powers for combat since she felt it revealed the fact that she was too powerful for any creature and would be feared.

" What kind of question is that?" Spike muttered, however he met a deathly glare by the unicorn when he faced her.

" Actually he's right Twilight," Shining Armor added. " Your already princess so I don't get why you shouldn't use your powers to oh I don't know....protect the elements?" Twilight never thought of it like that. She was already princess, second in command of being the sovereign towards Equestria. She nodded in understanding although she secretly thought of it to be bad using magic that wasn't for Harmony's sake. The double doors to the room began to open and as expected, all of Twilight's friends had arrived...wait, she only noticed Rainbow Dash who had Scootaloo along with her and then she saw Pinkie Pie who would of shined the room due to her wide smile. The smile she gave that Twilight read right through...she was trying to hide away depression that she never spoke of.

" Sorry I'm late Twilight, I had lessons to teach for my little 'sister' here and it seems she has what it takes to be almost better than me." From saying that the orange energetic Pegasus nodded and uncontrollably flapped her wings in happiness.

" You bet! I'll take over Rainbow Dash's legacy one day when I grow up!" She exclaimed. Unfortunately she felt regret for saying that when someone close to Rainbow Dash came in her head, her identical little brother. Only Twilight, Applejack, and Rarity see him very often with Rainbow Dash along with Scootaloo since he was once added as a 'Cutie Mark Crusader' and he was often outspoken and like a younger version of Rainbow Dash. However he also had a shy persona that takes over when he feels he can't do something when he really needs to do it ( not in a lazy way). He was injured and in the hospital due to some physical damage thanks to his somewhat functional wings now more damaged. Instead of keeping the thought in her head, Scootaloo pushed it aside and smiled again. As for Pinkie Pie her eyes gleamed in happiness at seeing one of her best friends who was now about to become the princess of Equestria. However deep within that happiness was a burning hatred that the humans were making their arrival for unknown reason. It may just be 'her' but had doubts that this could happen. Even if it did, even she knew that they were no match if her and Rainbow Dash were involved. She was the first to happily make her way to Twilight and congratulate her in a passionate way of hugging her. Most of the time when this happened, her friends would end up like twigs for sure, but she was actually soft this time and even had tears slowing forming from her eyes.

" Congratulations, my bestest friend." She said, tearfully. Twilight returned the hug, but in only three seconds the pink Equestrian pulled away and now didn't have a single tear in her eye. Before either Twilight or Spike could even give a thought of confusion about this, they were called by Celestia. From here, Celestia began to completely explain her tactic of defense along with having the celebration commence. Technically, the real reason Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were in the castle was because they were probably the most reliable warriors of defense which in that case, they needed to stay behind. Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity were merely attending along with keeping watch for her. Spike of course due to him being her number 1 assistant was going to help her if things did get out of hand. Twilight only thought of this completely unlike her to be doing this. Along with that, Spike whispered to her that he never even agreed to this. Despite that, the whole country needed to know just what Twilight was going to do from now on. After that discussion was put out, the rest of their small trip was quiet.

The celebration was scheduled tonight and decorations were in place. Twilight had to say goodbye to the library and her studying and now be greeted to her new duties, something she never expected to happen so quickly. She could just smile about this all the way to the ceremony. Along with that she could also expect being in something bigger since her last adventures. Just the thought made Twilight more and more nervous.

" You seem scared, Princess." Twilight looked behind her as she stopped staring at the perfectly placed books she's collected. It was none other than Queen Luna of the Night, Twilight still gets an intimidated feel from her as if she was staring right at Nightmare Moon all over again since that memory was fresh to her. Luna saw this telling by how Twilight was somewhat shivering staring at the Queen's night blue eyes, it only took a tap on her shoulder to break the shivering which now had Twilight in a calm state. " I hope you realized that after you and your friends have your fun, you must protect the Element at all costs. Sister and I failed years ago and I can't help but feel aggravated at myself for making your jobs such a big responsibility."

" It's okay, it wasn't your fault. Me and my friends will be more than happy to take after your job for you and Celestia." Twilight replied with determination on her face. Luna gave her a concerned look, even though Celestia was too frail and low on magic energy Luna was still fresh for now. She finished the conversation by giving Twilight a reminder that she could always help her if needed which Twilight acknowledged. Luna walked away afterwards reminding Twilight that she would be needed in a few moments. Thanks to Rarity the purple unicorn had more than enough dresses to chose from for the occasion and out of all she chose the perfect one. She heard steps coming up stairs as she now had a bright pink dress laying on her bed ready to wear. She completely forgot that nearly everyone ( minus Rainbow Dash) was going to wear something casual tonight which included Spike who couldn't help, but wear the suit that he bought...again. Twilight turned around and saw Spike wearing a white shirt with a red bow tie with a black vest over it and black khakis. He gave a stylish pose in front of Twilight and gave a teasing wink which made him laugh in a matter of seconds now. Twilight only rolled her eyes and chuckled.

" So, with all this concern aside, how do I look? Would this impress Rarity?" The purple dragon asked her.

" From my perspective I'd say it wouldn't matter since she loves your personality. Right now you just seem like your about to propose to her," Twilight walked towards him and gave him a teasing smile which made him blush. " You are aren't you?" Spike quickly shook his head.

" N-not yet. I love her and all, but...I just need more time okay?" Spike replied with a very honest tone. Twilight nodded in understanding and told him to leave so she could put on her dress now. He left quickly till she heard his footsteps going downstairs. The princess closed the door and began to pull off her top and change clothing.

The Following Night

Twilight and Spike were picked up by a carriage now in their formal clothing through the late night. Meeting them inside was Rainbow Dash who was apparently wearing a sky blue tank top with blue shorts where there was a weapon laying beside her. A blue high tech gunblade which was in a folded state right now. If there was one thing Twilight knew about her aggressive friend was her cockiness, speed, swordsmanship, and magic ability thanks to the Element. Rainbow Dash didn't seem to notice them since her expression showed worry and a bit of fear which took the unicorn a bit long to know what it was. Spike gave a fake cough to catch the cyan Pegasus' attention who flinched at seeing them. Twilight only waved while Spike decided to look to see them floating over the glowing capital of Canterlot.

" You look depressed." Twilight pointed out. Rainbow Dash didn't reply instead she decided to change subjects by congratulating Twilight very poorly. This made the princess a bit irritated, but since she had to show good impressions now she only kept it to herself. She ahead to see that they were almost at the entrance of the castle. Spike grinned and straightened his tie as Twilight took a deep breath. She needed to show determination and confidence to not only defend the Element but also Equestrians themselves. Rainbow Dash grabbed her sword and made it vanish in a bright rainbow as she was ready to leave now.

" Let's try and have a good time, right? I'm sure Pinkie Pie probably might eat all the food by now if she's already there."

" Maybe, that's why I stashed some gems before I came here." Spike replied as he pulled out a ruby from his pocket. As they landed Rainbow Dash hopped out first and took off as if she was in a hurry.

" Right, I forgot she has on front post." Twilight thought. She step out with Spike behind her and began to walk up towards the double door where she'll see what's at store for her. Before she could though she felt something odd...like something bad would happen at some point. She turned to see Spike with his arms folded and looking behind them. That had to count for something.

" I don't feel Rarity, Fluttershy, or Applejack here at all? They couldn't of forgotten." He muttered.

" I'm only surprised that Rainbow Dash did. Then again, anything involving the Element would definitely catch her attention." Twilight replied. Spike agreed to that since he could bet all his gems to see if that were to be true. She forgot many things in the past so frequently that no one would find it to be a surprised, seeing her now could be one, but preparing for something that MIGHT happen wasn't it. War between Humans and Equestrians has happened before when Twilight was still young, but it felt like an eternity until a proposal was made by Celestia herself. Sharing some of the energy the Element had within it. Twilight believed it now to be risky since Humans weren't capable of magic and could become power hungry at anytime, as for Luna she didn't even bother saying a thing about it, instead she seemed to be waiting for something to happen. That could be it, Luna might of told her sister that thought and prepared this herself with Celestia only following what she's saying, if that was true then no wonder she saw Daytime Royal Guards with the Nighttime Royal Guards.

" We're probably late now, let's go Twilight." Spike told her as he opened the doors. Twilight followed behind and were first greeted by Shining Armor in silver battle armor around his body. It was official, Shining was probably taken in on this too.

" You know, brother...I've been thinking since-" Before she could continue, her older brother spoke began to speak in a formal tone which shocked her.

" Princess, the Queen needs your assistance, you will be presented momentarily, but she seemed frantic and wants to see you immediately." This turned off everything the unicorn was going to say at that moment. Maybe it could be urgent? Worse, it was actually going to happen! She nodded and walked away with her thoughts now under the bridge. The throne room wasn't very far so getting there wasn't a problem. As expected she saw Celestia sitting down on the far side where the throne was and she could see that something bothered the Queen of the Sun. Twilight rushed over to her at no time at all where Celestia met her with her usual smile.

" C-Celestia! Is something wrong. Shining Armor said you seemed very frantic about something so I came here as quickly as po-" Celestia cuts her off by placing a finger to her lips for a moment.

" Yes, you heard right. There is good news, but there is also something I hoped would never happen." She spoke. " It's still uncertain if Humans will strike and try to steal the crystal, but I happened to learn something. This isn't just them going for the crystal. I'm too frail to do anything about it and even if I wasn't, my connection with the Element is limited, I can barely draw up any magic." She seemed worried, useless. She sounded as if she was growing inferior over the countless years. Twilight couldn't stand to hear any more.

" I'm, still waiting for the good news?" Twilight asked. This made Celestia chuckle which confused her.

" You will learn in due time faithful student. Now I think that we have a presentation to our soon to be Sovereign of Equestria?" Celestia stood up and guided Twilight out of the room and now onto a balcony where she overlook hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions of Equestrians cheering for her. Spike on the other hand was behind her to her surprise and saw just how protective he seemed to be acting. However that was placed into the back of her brain as Celestia was now having a speech of kind words towards her faithful student and also a part of her family. Twilight was blushing a bit throughout hearing her kind words from her angelic voice. Spike couldn't help but smile and even had a tear come to his eyes from this moment. From where Twilight stood she could even spot Rainbow Dash at the entrance with her arms folded looking ahead while looking at Twilight every few seconds. She then spotted Pinkie Pie who was strangely in the back and what made this more strange was that she could of swore she saw her eyes flash red. Another thing was her tail twitching which must of been a bad sign. Celestia continued on a bit longer until finally stepping back finally presenting the beautifully dressed Twilight Sparkle with Spike standing behind her looking down at the clapping Equestrians. Twilight was looking down, but still paying attention to Pinkie Pie who still had a twitchy tail that she was concerned about.

Twilight had to give out her words as well and for her sake she kept it short since anything was bound to happen. After she was done she seemed to have left like she was in a hurry which Celestia took note of. The new Princess of Equestria was now escorted to her room which was mostly on one of the high floors of the castle. The second she got inside she was relieved that she could get a change of clothing ( she had to force Spike to get out of the room) and was even more happy that it was something comfortable. She hung up her dress and now looked at herself in the mirror. She wore a purple short sleeved shirt with blue jeans and this was good enough for her, at least it's better than fighting in dress.

" Pinkie Pie had a Pinkie Sense. It's weird though, nothing happened yet. I also doubt that it would take this long for it to take effect. What's going on?" She asked herself. Suddenly, she heard something go off like an explosion which sounded softer than it probably was. There was also a rumble on the ground making Twilight lose her balance a bit. " What the heck was that?" She ran out her room before she could even get the chance to actually examine it. While on her way down some floors she heard screaming and saw a royal guard get knocked back by someone from the hall across from her. Twilight took action by standing behind it and waiting. She heard heavy footsteps and just as she expected, someone appeared. Quickly, she turned and placed her hand on the figure's face and gasped when she saw just what it was.

" What? What's a human doing in the castle?" She thought. The human growled and pushed Twilight away from him and ran towards her with a sword in grasp. She quickly countered the assault with a fireball shooting from her hand towards him which knocked him back and out.

" We got another one!" A voice shouted from behind the unicorn. Twilight turned around seeing three armored humans, two holding an assault rifle while the last one had green saber. This was bad, unless Twilight had a spell in mind that could take out three at once or use her swords she could be done for. The armed humans fired their weapon at her, but coming from behind, Rainbow Dash slammed one of the human's head against the wall which made the other two overwhelmed and tried to fire at her.

" Too slow!" Rainbow Dash announced as she slammed the human's heads against each other making them fall to the floor. Twilight sighed in relief, mostly because she didn't wish to draw her weapons inside the castle. Rainbow Dash dusted off her hands and looked at Twilight with a grin across her face. " Well, Luna was right. We do have a Human invasion on our tails. It's a good thing they don't know where the Element is located."

" I never thought it was going to happen. But how did this start? Everything was quiet just a minute ago." Twilight asked. Rainbow Dash nodded, but she began to explain what happened while she was up. Humans were not in the party which was expected since they lived a long distance from Equestria, but that wasn't the case. They were waiting for Equestrians to get their joy up only to have it shattered ( at least in theory), but the way Rainbow Dash placed it was to end their joy by taking their lives which ultimately failed, but they did succeed in storming the castle with forces.

" Wait, if theirs more around here they need to be stopped!" Twilight shouted as she began to run away towards the exit with Rainbow Dash behind her. There weren't many humans in their way due to the invasion just starting. As they ended up in a dining room unexpectedly they were caught by human forces. There was room to maneuver to Twilight's calculations which meant weapons could be necessary now. Rainbow Dash held her hand out for her gunblade to appear and happily flew towards one of the humans and impaled his shoulder and threw him towards two more. Twilight decided to step in as well as a silver mechanical blade appeared in her hand. She threw it towards one of the walls near an armored soldier which made him get ready to laugh at her 'poor aim'. He fired his assault rifle, but right when that happened Twilight vanished in a white light and reappeared with her hand on the hilt of her sword and swung it across the human's back making him scream in agony. Twilight sighed making her not take notice that another soldier was behind her with a saber ready to swing at Twilight's head. The cyan Pegasus however stopped him with a shot from her gunblade which struck his chest. With coughs and chokes the human falls down.

" Thanks." Twilight smiled.

" No problem, but I think we should get to the front now. I know Pinkie Pie might be defending alone." Hearing her name made Twilight gasp as Spike came in her head.

" Spike could be with her!" Twilight takes off again with her sword now gone. Rainbow Dash was surprised at how much energy she seemed to have on her, usually she would be tired by now. Perhaps Shining Armor's training not only increased her strength, but her stamina as well. Twilight was now on the ground floor where she saw a horrible sight of Equestrians (mostly royal guards) and Human bodies on the ground. Thankfully they were only unconscious and there seemed to be little bloodshed. Twilight made her way towards the double doors for her way out, but she gasped when she sensed something coming her way which gave her instinct to run back and hide behind a wall, but the door already exploded which knocked her back a few feet. She made a grunt as her bangs were now messy and covered her eyes along with small scrapes on her body from the rubble around her. She began to slowly stand up and first thing she saw was a group of armed soldiers with a light brown bipedal machine behind it armed with missiles on it's shoulder. The soldier began to fire on her on sight, but at the last second, Twilight created a magical barrier around her taking the shape of multiple swords around her. The soldiers ceased fire and now the machine got ready to take it's turn.

" FIRE!" A voice ordered. As it was commanded the machine fired a missile at Twilight who expected her barrier to be enough to withstand. However, at the last second before the rocket met her shield was a purple figure jumping in front of her in a blocking stance and to her shock grabbed it without it giving way.

" Spike!" Twilight shouted in delight. Spike had his casual clothing off revealing his nearly unbreakable dragon hide and got into a fighting stance. Along with her was a pink Earth Pony wearing a pink shirt with a cupcake with rainbow frosting on the front and jean shorts. In her hand was surprisingly a human firearm while there was a pink and red blade hovering beside her as she ran inside Twilight's barrier. Pinkie Pie turned towards her and winked as she had 'her' pistol ready to use. Spike immediately rushed off where soldier reacted by shooting at him, but the bullets only tickled him off as they made contact with his hide and dropped to the floor. He spewed fire from his mouth startling the soldiers making them fall back leaving the machine to deal with. The dragon jumped on top of it and began to punch holes in it creating sparks to emit from it and at the last second jumped where it exploded behind him. Twilight dropped her barrier and looked around the catastrophe that was now the inside of the castle now. Spike shook his head and placed his claws behind his head.

" What a disaster this turned out to be. I didn't even get to see Rarity." Spike groaned.

" Cheer up Spikey! After this is all done I'll throw a party and I'll be sure to invite Rarity as well." Pinkie Pie told him. This made him smile, but something came in his mind making him gasp.

" I have to find Celestia and Luna. Sorry, but they're major, you just worry about the soldiers coming in and leave out as much as you can." Spike ran off upstairs, till Rainbow Dash suddenly came with her gunblade out again and over her shoulder.

" What did I miss?" She asked.

" The party's about to start now!" Pinkie Pie said excitedly. Twilight nodded as she dusted herself off and began to walk out the destroyed entrance and looked closely at the distance noticing more human soldiers on their way. She erected her barrier again prepared for what they were about to face, eventually Pinkie Pie walked up beside her with a shocked expression on her face. Rainbow Dash then came beside Twilight on the other side and glared at the moving forces.

Soundtrack-March from Beyond

A gunshot was heard and it collided behind Twilight's barrier starling her. She quickly turned around trying to spot where it came from. Pinkie Pie turned around to look as well and gasped.

" I see him!" She shouted, pointing up to a high point of the castle. Twilight squinted to get a better look and noticed the soldier standing on the outside of the castle. Twilight cursed under her breath. Since they had part of the crystals powers they could do things that Equestrians could do as well. A silver mechanical broadsword appeared in her hand and quickly threw it as far as she could till it a hit one of the points on the wall warping her there, but she didn't have enough time to stand on the wall which resulted her hanging on to the hilt of her blade that was stuck to the structure. She looked up seeing that the human noticed her and began to run down towards her with a saber in his hand. Twilight's horn glowed then she vanished in a white light now beside the human shocked at her disappearance. Without hesitation she swung her blade across his body severely injuring him and making him fall to his demise. She looked down and noticed Rainbow Dash rushing off towards the few soldiers that were storming towards the castle. She pulled her sword from the castle and threw it down till it stuck to the ground warping her beside Rainbow Dash where she erected her barrier again which was barely blocked the bullets and this time would of struck Rainbow Dash's foot.

" Be more vigilant Rainbow Dash. You would of been gone if I didn't see that coming." Twilight warned as she released the barrier.

" Right, thanks." Rainbow Dash replied quickly as she rushed off again this time with her sword now in a gun state shooting blue projectiles at machine gun speed. Some of them hit the rushing soldiers making them get hurled back. Twilight followed behind her and shot a fireball towards them. The spell exploded on impact on the ground creating flames to expand heating up the soldier's armor and burning them from the inside until they fell down. More machines came their way towards the trio and Pinkie was first to notice making her gasp. This made a distraction for a soldier to rush towards her and swing it's saber at her. Inches from contact towards her neck that would of been severed, she ducked and pushed the soldier back giving her time to summon her weapon. It was a pink shuriken with flaming designs around it and a hole in the middle where the handle of her weapon was placed. It surrounded itself in electricity as she threw the four bladed weapon at the vulnerable enemy ending in a burst of lightning sending him flying back. The shuriken came back in Pinkie Pie's hand and giggled, but she remembered the machines coming their way and warned her friends.

Twilight was first to realized the 'heavy armor' coming in when a rocket nearly missed her head if she didn't tilt it at that moment. She sent the soldiers in front of her flying back as she sent a vacuum of wind in their direction. In total she counted 3 which was two more that she didn't feel like taking out.

" So...every human wants a turn at getting their butts handed to them don't they Twi?" Rainbow Dash asked as she hovered a few inches from the ground. Twilight didn't know how to respond. She didn't like humans due to what happened a few years ago, yet now she felt like there was some sort of anomaly that was in between the conflict besides protecting the Element of Harmony.

" Hold your fire!" A voice shouted out. Twilight held her head up and noticed that the three machines were in some kind of formation, and now she knew why. Standing in front of them was an unarmored man with short red hair. Instead of armor he seemed to wear a gray uniform and had a metallic pole in his hand. The man gave out a smirk and looked as if he was trying to hide fear, by laughing. Rainbow Dash groaned in disgust and descended to the ground and folded her arms.

" What's so funny?" She asked mockingly.

" Well, well. So you're Equestrians. The race that planed on sending everything to oblivion, correct?" The man asked, completely ignoring the cyan Pegasus's statement. Twilight rose an eyebrow in confusion.

" Who are you?" The unicorn asked firmly. She didn't know where that confidence came from, but she was glad it was out. She never thought she would have guts to say that. The man in question suddenly gave out a deathly glare towards Twilight and held his pole behind him in a battle stance.

" Just call me Noel. Noel Faust. I assume your the descendant of all Equestrian kind, er Celestia?" He asked. Suddenly Rainbow Dash growled and flew off towards Noel without warning. To her shock, she was blown back when multiple rocket landed in front of her and was forced to stand next to Twilight again. " Well, I guess their little need for words." Noel gave a hand signal to the machines that were blocking the entrance of the castle bridge.


The three machines hovered off ground and began to morph itself into a small aircraft much to Twilight's shock. But still, she couldn't decide whether to worry mostly about Noel or the craft. She looked at Noel for a moment. He was completely defenseless besides his pole, but she would also be taking a risk if the air craft shot a rocket towards her. She didn't have wings, so she wouldn't have a safe landing like Rainbow Dash. Still, it was possible to probably capture him and take him to Celestia. Finally she saw the aircraft.

" That's an even bigger risk." She told herself. She could warp to the aircraft if she wanted to, but two things made than a conflict. 1.) If the aircraft were to move, then Twilight's sword would touch another region forcing her to teleport back down into Canterlot, and 2.) Even if she did land and destroy it, she would of drained too much magical energy and even with the Crystal to her advantage, she could still be at a big risk.

" TOO LATE TO THINK!!!" Noel boomed. He rushed towards Twilight, but Rainbow Dash came in the way first and swiped her gunblade at him which forced him to jump back. This time Rainbow Dash was prepared when the rockets were fired towards her. Once pushing Twilight and herself out of the way, the rockets made another explosion which made more cracks onto the bridge.

" Commander Faust! Good news, we found a shard of the enemy artifact. Would you like extraction?" An officer announced in Noel's radio. Twilight's ear twitched. This was very bad. She started to shiver and couldn't hold back the rage that was about to blow.

" YOU IDIOTS!!! NOW WE'RE ALL IN DANGER!!!" She screamed. Noel looked at Twilight with a quizzical look until the ground began to shake.

" Huh, sucks to be you now. Alright, pick me up." Noel replied. In a flash, the red haired man vanished, but Twilight already knew where he was. Without question she threw her broadsword at the aircraft that was about to take off.

" It's now or never." She spoke in her head. Rainbow Dash gasped as the unicorn warped on top of the aircraft a second before it took off. She growled and kicked the rubble in anger.

" Damn! That idiot." She noticed a shadow behind her which made her turn around quickly. She sighed in relief it was only Pinkie Pie, but was screaming to herself on why she wasn't helping. She shook her head to take away the thought and ran back towards the castle.

" Wait, Dashie! What about Twilight!" Pinkie asked worriedly.

" She can take care of herself and we can communicate anyway. We need to go find Celestia, now."

Author's Note:

First Chapter....Complete