• Published 11th Oct 2013
  • 521 Views, 0 Comments

Left 4 Dead 2: Ponyville - FeelingPinkie



Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Pinkie Pie must work together and fight off hordes of zomponies to survive this apocalypse.

  • ...
 0
 521

Prologue

Some music?

Four weeks after first infection

"Report unusual behavior..."


Rainbow Dash, using her P220 pistol, pressed open the cashier. She smirk at the gleaming sight of bits, then proceeded to take them all.


"...barricade yer homes..."


Pinkie walked towards the steel cabinet, opening the metal doors. She slowly began to grin at the sight of a combat shotgun, a P220 pistol and baseball bat.


"...avoid all contact with infected individuals..."


Pinkie trotted towards Rarity, who was looking at the map on the table, still planning the best route for them to take. Pinkie placed the P220 on the table, then giving Rarity the 'you're gonna need this' look. She pushed it away, turning her attention back to the map.


"...wait for official instructions..heh...wait mah flank." Applejack laughed, crushing then tossing the 'safety instructions' aside. She walked away from the counter, taking a bite from her apple.


"Kill all sons of bitches, that's my official instructions." Pinkie said, pumping up her shotgun. She slammed the safe room door open, and aimed the iron sights on the first zompony she saw, and pulled the trigger.


"This used tah be a nice neighborhood!" Applejack scolded, slamming the butt of her shotgun onto the zompony.


Pinkie ran, what followed behind her was a pinkish filly-sized zompony, blood flowing from its mouth. It kept giggling and then it lept onto Pinkie's head.


"THE JOCKEY'S GOT ME!!" she shouted, her voiced muffled by the zompony on her head, still giggling.


"Holy horseshit..." Rainbow dash mumbled, drawing her pistols and bursting shots at the Jockey.


"What in Tartarus is THAT?!" Rarity screamed in horror, as she shone her flashlight towards a muddy dead alley, revealing a swarm of mud zomponies, sprinting forward on all four hooves. She blasted submachine gun rounds at them, each one dropping dead on the ground, just like the bullets that were shot.


The survivors hid behind a tree trunk, panting heavily from the last attack.


"Shhh." Rarity whispered, as her ears perked up from the sound of something nearing them. Slowly, a zompony with acid flowing down its mouth rose from behind the tree trunk. The survivors stared at it silently in fear.


"This is some grim shit we got ourselves into..." Rarity mumbled as she stared at the ground, then signalling the group to prepare to run. The acid spitting zompony, Spitter, began choking, and as if on cue, she spat out a blob of acid towards the survivors, who tried running from it. A roar was heard by the survivors, meaning a horde was on its way, fast.


"GET BACK! GET BACK!" Rarity shouted, as she shot rounds after rounds of bullets at the horde of zomponies. Applejack shot a few rounds of her shotgun at the horde, killing most of them. This gave the rest enough time to get into the building.


"Elevator's out guys." Rainbow Dash announced, "So i guess we're gonna have to take..."


"..The stairs..." Applejack grumbled, helping Rainbow Dash finish her sentence.



Applejack felt her exhaustion kick in after the 20 flights of stairs, leaving her panting and swearing silently that there were at least 10 more. And how could ya blame her, even a hard-workin' farm pony like her needs some grub to keep her goin'.


"Who in Equestria puts ah evac station up thirty flights of goddarn stairs..." Applejack grumbled in frustration.


"Come on Applejack, maybe the helicopter...maybe its made of apples...hah..heh..heh..." Rainbow Dash joked and panted, as she slowly flew past Applejack, who feigned a laugh then countinued silently swearing again.


Rainbow Dash pushed open the door to the roof, the four ponies entered the empty rooftop.
"HELLLLLOOOOO??!! ANYPONY THERE?!" Pinkie Pie screamed, her voice echoed.


"Urgh...This is not happening, this is not happening..." Rarity mumbled under her breath, walking in circles in frustration.


"Thought they were suppose tah be savin' our flanks?" Applejack yelled, her voice projected towards the helicopter flying away, slowly fading into the horizon.


"Looks like there's been a change of plans." Rainbow Dash mumbled, then loading her pistols.


"Get ready y'all, horde's ah comin'." Applejack shouted, aiming her iron sights at the direction of where the horde was coming from, the door to the roof.


"RHAGHHHHH!" The Charger roared, pushing its way through the horde, sprinting towards the survivors, tossing them down like bowling pins. The Charger grabbed hold of Pinkie Pie and started slamming her into the wall.


"HE'S..CRUSHING..ME..!" Pinkie shouted, every word followed by a slam to the wall. The rest soon got up, and instantly, fired their weapons at the monstrosity. Its grip slowly faded and Pinkie Pie was release from its giant forehoof.


"Here, take this." Rarity handed some pain pills to the bleeding Pinkie, who smiled back at her.


"Much,much better now!" she hummed joyfully after taking the pills.


"To anyone who can hear us, we are Civil Emergency and Defense Agency, CEDA in short. Those who are not infected make your way to Fillydelphia immediately for relocation. I repeat, to anyyyyy.." Applejack turned off the radio and looked at the rest with hope in her eyes.


"Ready for ah road trip y'all?" She asked her team and smirked.


"Stop the bombing run, we're not infected!" Rarity shouted over the handheld transceiver as she hid behind a truck, trying to reduce the impact of the bomb.


"We can't, the zomponies are swarming the bridge!" The pony responded over transceiver, his voice having a hint of panic.
Applejack, who was in the open, was blast by the impact and fell, hitting a car behind her then falling face first on the ground.


"URGHH!" She moaned in pain trying to get up.


"Come on, we don't have time for this, Applejack! Get up!" Rainbow Dash rushed to Applejack, helping her get up.


"RARITYYYY!" Rainbow Dash screamed as she jumped across the broken parts of the roller coaster, grabbing Rarity's hoof. Behind them were hordes of infected of all types.


"Hang on, Dash!" Rarity shouted, barely able to hold on to Rainbow Dash with her hooves and her magic.


"Pinkie, press the button, NOW!" Rainbow Dash ordered as she was pulled up from the danger.


"Okie Dokie Lokie!" Pinkie cheered gleefully and pressed the button.


Pinkie ran towards the elevator where the rest were. The horde was catching up fast, she tried to shoot her Assault Rifle, her ammo ran out. She dropped her gun and sprinted towards the elevator, push all the zomponies in her path.


"ARRGHHHH!" The Smoker coughed, then shooting out its tongue, just as Pinkie had stepped hoof into the elevator and the doors were closing.


"WHAT THE HAAHHHHHH!!" Pinkie yelled, as the tongue wrapped itself on Pinkie.


"Dang nabit!" Applejack cursed, taking her chainsaw the sawing the tongue off Pinkie Pie, and allowing the doors to close.


"Ahhhh. Hah...hah." Pinkie panted, lying on the floor. Applejack extended her hoof and helped Pinkie up.


"Hey," Rarity said, passing a Grenade Launcher to Pinkie, "kill all 'sons of bitches', right?" Pinkie Pie grinned and took the Grenade Launcher from Rarity.


"I have not..." Rainbow Dash landed a bullseye in a zompony's head, "...come this far..." Rarity reloaded her AK-47 and sprayed the bullets at the Tank, "...to die now." Applejack ripped the horde apart with her chainsaw and Pinkie 'crowned' the Witch with her trusty shotgun, the 'Party Cannon'.


"DING." The elevator door opened, revealing the survivors with their lethal weapons at hoof.

Author's Note:

Okay, so I won't be writing like this for the rest for the other chapters, IF i ever write them. Yes, most of the story is chopped up BUT this is because I'm following most of what happens in the original trailer for Left 4 Dead 2, because this prologue is kinda like a trailer to the rest of the chapters. And that ending stuff there, after the whole radio thing with the CEDA, it's kinda like a sneak peek to the future chapters, unless i change my mind. I guess things get a little crazy when you decide to write fanfiction in the middle of the night. Anyway, i hope you enjoyed it, and if you didn't, i hope you will tell me what you didn't like in the comments. Thank you for reading! :)