• Published 2nd Mar 2012
  • 1,701 Views, 8 Comments

Ponyville's Weeping Angel - Derplight Sperkle



The Doctor has arrived in Ponyville for the first time, but what has he brought with him?

  • ...
2
 8
 1,701

Chapter 2

What has happened to my life? I once was the all-powerful god of chaos, and now look at me; I’m the star statue in the garden of Canterlot. If it wasn’t for those wretched elements of harmony, I would be the ruler of all Equestria, not that filthy Celestia. I, Discord, will get revenge on these ponies, if it the last thing I do! Now if I only can get out of this infernal form I can rain chaos from the skies.

“Now who isssss thisssss?”

Now what was that? The voice came from behind me. I couldn’t put my foot on it, it seems the voice originated from some kind of snake?

“It sssseemsss we have a living sssstatue,” the voice hissed once more, “and with a vengeful sssspirit I might add.”

“You are right brother, we can make him one of usssss!” hissed another. There is more than one, now I am feeling a little uncomfortable.

Bzzzzt!

All of the sudden I felt I can move once more! But as I turned around to see the mysterious voices, there stood two more statues, but in a peculiar stance. They were covering their eyes, like they were weeping. I turned around again and was about go off into the world when…

“Don’t go, and don’t turn around, “screamed the voices, “we will explain your new found abilitiesssss.”

Now that caught my attention. New abilities eh? “Now what would those ‘abilities’ be and how would it compare to my mastery of CHAOS!”

“Unfortunately your old abilitiesssss of what you call chaos is losssst,” answered the being,” but you have gained an ability to remain immortal for all time!”

No more powers of chaos? What should I do now? What is my life without chaos?

“You have my attention.”

“Now you cannot move when you are looked upon by any being, including ourselvessssss,” continued the statues, “and the way to kill otherssss isssss to send them back in time, to whither and rot into old age.”

Now I don’t like that first clause, I like to have other ponies seeing my handiwork, but I do like that second clause. Sending ponies back in time to suffer life in a time where no pony knows them now that is the perfect way to get revenge!

“We will watch as you conduct your revenge, but always remember to keep out of otherssss sight, or you will remain a ssstatue.”

“Is there a way to get my other powers back?” I questioned as I turned around. But I looked and there was nobody in sight.

“Oh well, I might as well as test my new found powers on the next pony I find…”

“I walked out of the garden and away from the horrendous castle of Canterlot and was going down the road when all of a sudden I froze. I saw ahead of me a green filly walking along the road, staring at me.

“Well isn’t that a strange statue for this here parts,” said the filly.

“Come along younging, we need to reach Ponyville and meet with the Apple family to look for work, “cried for what I guess to be the parents. This filly seems to be the perfect test for my powers. As soon as she turns around I run to her side and touch her. As I touch her, she magically disappears! Now before the other ponies notice me, I scurry into the nearby forest, on my way to those blasted ponies in Ponyville…

“Whaaaat happened?” as I rub my forehead with my hoof. One moment I was with my family and the next I’m in this forest with no one in sight. I look around and found a road. I walked along it for what seems like forever. Then a wagon pulls alongside me.

“Hey there little filly, what is a cute little mare like you walking along this road by yourself?” said the driver.

“Well I was with my family then I blacked out for a moment and lost em, can you help me find them?”

“Sure you can tag along, we are headed to Canterlot to see Princess Celestia to ask for some land to plant some apples. Oh and by the way what’s your name?”

“Oh my name is Granny Smith.” I say as I jump into the wagon.