• Published 2nd Mar 2012
  • 2,431 Views, 53 Comments

Abstracted Spectrum - Abstract Spectrum



Rainbow Dash finally becomes a Wonderbolt, but things don't always turn out as expected.

  • ...
5
 53
 2,431

Alternate Ending: She Was Strong All Along

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE AFTER RAINBOW DASH IS TRANSFORMED INTO NIGHTMARE MOON.

"Rainbow Dash! Wait!"

Rainnightmare Moon lowered herself closer to the ground to listen easier.

"Rainbow Dash... please... I know you're in there, I know you can get out of this! You're being controlled, you can't let that happen! You have to fight it!" Twilight yelled.

Suddenly Nightmare Moon twitched violently, she crashed into the ground, holding her head low to it.

"S-S-S-S-STOP! C-C-C-C-C-CUT IT OUT! AUGH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH----"

Nightmare Moon's skin began to tear at the seams, eventually bursting into several pieces, revealing Rainbow Dash, safe and sound.

Rainbow Dash's friends ran over to embrace her, as did Shiva with the several torn bits of her creation she'd worked so hard to achieve.

"Rainbow Dash! You're okay!" Twilight said excitedly.

"NOOOOOOO!!! MY WORK! ALL OF MY WORK! RUINED! RUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!" Shiva cried.

"I think it's time we put this baby to rest! Ready girls?" Rainbow Dash said, as they surrounded Shiva with their back hooves facing her.

"Ready? One... Two... THREE!"

And with a single buck from each of the Mane 6, Shiva had been killed. Afterwards, the Shadowbolt's tower began to crumble, revealing a bright light inside that shined ever so brightly over all of Equestria. When the light faded, Equestria was restored to it's rightful order.