• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 1,591 Views, 3 Comments

Zap Apples- An AppleDash Story - Bass_Cupcakes77



When the Zap Apples appear Applejack is reminded of a sad memory, can her best friend Rainbow Dash cheer her up?

  • ...
9
 3
 1,591

Rainbow Dash The Farmer

Rainbow Dash obviously fell asleep, she hadn't had any real sleep in a while. She was sleeping right there underneath th last tree she just bucked. She had almost made up for how much apples Applejack would have gotten done. After all she was the fastest flyer in all of Equestria.

Applejack and Big Mac headed out to the fields. Big Mac had made progress, but definetly not made up Applejack's usually load. Big Mac started to buck at the trees and so did the orange mare. They made their way down and they saw a blue pegasus with a bunch of bucked apple trees behind her. She was snoozing away they decided to leave her that way she looked exhausted. Applejack put her hat on Rainbow's head to block out the sun so she could sleep longer and went to help Big Mac. They had to carry all the buckets back now.

Granny Smith saw all the apples.

"Well I'll be darned. Thats a lot apples y'all bucked already."
"We did have a little help granny"
"Yup"
"We should give'em some zap apple jam for all their hard work."
"Yup"
"I reckon we'll have bucked more apples then any zap apple season ever"
"Yup"

Applejack brought a jar of zap apple jam to Rainbow Dash the apple farmer. She ain't an apple farmer though. She loves flying an racin' and other athletic stuff. She also loves pranks and she's one of my best friends. Applejack was so excited she had remembered, but then she decided she should probably wake her up so she could go sleep in a real bed.

"Rainbow, wake up sleepy head"
"Applejack?"
'Hey there missy you fell asleep I reckon after you was buckin' some of them here apple trees"
'Well..yeah. I felt bad about what happened so I thought I would help out."
'Well that was mighty thoughtful of you Rainbow"
" Thanks AJ. Hey why am I wearing your hat?"
'Didn't want you to get woken up"
'Well here"

Rainbow Dash came forward and placed it on her head. Their hair brushed each other's faces. Rainbow stay there for a moment being so close to Applejack letting her hair cover her face. Rainbow smelt Applejack's breath sweet tangy apples she savored it all in.

"Oh my gosh AJ I'm so sorry!"
"Shush pipe down its alright"
"Really?"
"Yes sugar cube. Now listen I remember who you are, but don't reckon I remember everything."
"Oh Applejack that's great!"
"Yeah well. Hey do you want to have a lunch picnic after a critter meet up later? Maybe I can remember more."
"Sure AJ sounds cool. Well see ya gotta get Tank."

She flew out of sight to get her pet and then went to the park. Twilight and Rarity were already there. They were talking about some big order Rarity had to fill. Then came bouncing Pinkie pie and a blushing Fluttershy. They would make a cuts couple she though to herself. They let their animals loose so they could play. Finally, Applejack and Winona arrived. Applejack was almost swarmed with her friends, but then they backed up a little.
"So do you remember everything Applejack?"
"Pretty much"
"Had a little help from RD she was bucking away last night"
"Oh Rainbow Dash that's so nice"

She didn't say anything she just looked down. Then she looked back at them.

"You're not still being quiet are you?"
"What do y'all mean still?"
"She hasn't talked to us since what happened. We don't even know ho you got hurt in the first place."
"She's been talk in' to me"
"Rainbow?"
"Alright I'm okay calm down I'm fine. I just feel bad about what happened. And no I don't want to talk about it.

She had cut off Rarity who blushed. They all enjoyed the rest of the play date now that everything was really back to normal.' Then they all headed home.